The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 14-01-2017, 08:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
stevez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Good time in a Clean Massage Joint

Quote:
Originally Posted by lam1673 View Post
Went to a clean joint in the west today. Recommended by a brother that it is a clean joint but no need to wear shorts or disposable brief.
Pay $50 entrance for one hour, was told need to wait for 10-15 min. Decided to take a shower first in the attached bathroom. Water pressure was great, temperature well controlled .
While still showering, hear knock knock, a SYT ML came in while I was finishing my shower. I came out from the bathroom to wipe my body. To my surprise, walk over to me and offer to help me wipe dry. Long time never encountered such gesture. She wiped my body, even squatted down to wipe my private part, so nice of her. She then offer me a cup of warm water. I drank the water standing in front of her exposing my whole body to her. Then proceed to massage proper. I must say her massage was well above average, sufficient strength and to the right spot although this is not best I had. Then when she massage lower part of my body, she slides her hand into my balls from behind and rub for a while, that was shiok. When turned over, she massaged my lower abdomen, and slided down to my penis area to give a good rub.
I was expecting the GQ coming up but to my surprise she asked whether I want my head to be massage. Normally that question is associated with no more handy panky. I agreed and she give me a good head and facial massage to end to session. I then proceed to take shower again to clean up the oil, she came in again to hand me another cup of water and again help me to wipe and even dress for me. She even stretch my underwear for me to step in to put on!
I was impressed with the service and tip $20, even though I did not get any extra.
Sounds like great service, please kindly share bro. Thanks
Old 24-01-2017, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 619 / Power: 12
xuelanghu is a name known to allxuelanghu is a name known to allxuelanghu is a name known to allxuelanghu is a name known to allxuelanghu is a name known to allxuelanghu is a name known to all

Contact please. Going for a massage today
Old 24-01-2017, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 8
Gsamboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGsamboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro, share please. Thanks
Old 24-01-2017, 05:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 13
ManofTomorrow is a Helpful and Caring SamsterManofTomorrow is a Helpful and Caring Samster

damn bro.. dunno west side gt such a service.. u r lucky man sia.. i live in the east si very far lah wanna go there.. dunno east side gt such service or not.. hahah sometimes its not the GQ.. its the massage and teasing to the max is shiokness.. ohh wellss
Old 30-01-2017, 06:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 15
xDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant future

Really good servicr. Please share bro
Old 12-02-2017, 02:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 11
blsh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please share thus clean massage place.
Who was the masseur that massaged you?
Old 16-02-2017, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
jsugar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi bro care to share details
Old 16-02-2017, 11:02 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
trucker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro

care sharing the contact .. thnx
Old 16-02-2017, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 9
KREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud of
agreed non-GQ massage + great teasing is better than a HJ after a 15 min non-existent piano massage. Even better if teasing involves buttock massage 😉

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManofTomorrow View Post
damn bro.. dunno west side gt such a service.. u r lucky man sia.. i live in the east si very far lah wanna go there.. dunno east side gt such service or not.. hahah sometimes its not the GQ.. its the massage and teasing to the max is shiokness.. ohh wellss
Old 16-02-2017, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 408 / Power: 10
fisheye84 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfisheye84 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfisheye84 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfisheye84 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfisheye84 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

can share?
Old 16-02-2017, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 916 / Power: 11
freedIan is a splendid one to beholdfreedIan is a splendid one to beholdfreedIan is a splendid one to beholdfreedIan is a splendid one to beholdfreedIan is a splendid one to beholdfreedIan is a splendid one to beholdfreedIan is a splendid one to beholdfreedIan is a splendid one to behold

hi bro, v good FR. able to ctc contacts ?
Old 17-02-2017, 12:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
illusionerx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS can pm the contact? Your inbox full liao
Old 20-02-2017, 10:27 AM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 14019 / Power: 66
BADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Good time in a Clean Massage Joint

For such a good lobang....bro deserves my 24 missiles today

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManofTomorrow View Post
Old 27-02-2017, 11:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
rooon is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi bro! Care to share the location with me please? Thanks in advance!
Old 28-02-2017, 10:30 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 51
SUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond repute

bro - Butt massage sensually done....pls share via pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by KREMIL View Post
agreed non-GQ massage + great teasing is better than a HJ after a 15 min non-existent piano massage. Even better if teasing involves buttock massage ��
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1