The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-01-2017, 11:22 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Sugarcreamtoast deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Advises for a single lady with extremely high libido

Hi everyone,

Before i confess, would appreciate if you guys can be serious and be of help instead of posting irrelevant and negative remarks k? Also dont ask for picture lol 😂

Im a local girl in my mid 20s and am single for months already.
The reason im here because i personally feel that i have no one to turn to in regards of this personal matter

I havent engage in anything sexual ever since my rs and my already very high sex drive is driving me nuts. I feel so horny, so filled with dark desire, constantly wet, always finding myself fantasying about sex day in day out unknowingly.
All i can think of is nothing but sex. I love sex a lot and am feeling helplessly lost without solution on this. Without help to satisfy my needs.
I can make love everyday even several times day and i seldom get sick with it.

Sometimes i even have thoughts of experiencing sexual acts with diff partners, cuckold, exhibiting in public, seduce guys, engage in dirty talks, genital massage, tease and make the guy to beg me for penetration, watch me playing with myself, third party watching me and partner having intercourse, touch fondle and please me, and also performing a long loving oral on the type of tools that looks appealing to me.

But here come the main major issue!!! I CANT!!!!!!
I totally understand that i am young, single and have the luxury to do so but i simply do not wanna sleep around and get intimate easily with just anyone. I do not wanna fuck around i dont like guys to take me lightly, i dont wanna live in regrets, feel dirty, be cheap, get diseases and most importantly make it a deadly habit by getting hook to it amd label myself as a sex addict.
I can only think. Been thinking about it for the longest time yet there is nothing i can do with it, vbeen trying to endure

Oh yes i can most definitely help myself but its not enough.

Guys is this normal? What should i do?
I so miss it help
Old 23-01-2017, 05:31 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mutenka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Advises for a single lady with extremely high libido

your libido will slowly decline towards your 30s
Old 23-01-2017, 06:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 15
love86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

maybe you can use sex toy to help you on this issue
Old 23-01-2017, 06:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 462 / Power: 15
squiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of light

Sis, this is the best place to look for fb and open minded friends. Just be selective will do but at the end of the day you sure will be satisfy. Good luck
Old 23-01-2017, 07:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 11
WinampForever deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWinampForever deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I am also the same, high sex drive, lol
Old 23-01-2017, 08:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 23
nuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud of
Perhaps you have too much energy to expend and/or are suffering from the momentum of a previous relationship where sex was constantly on the cards. You'll have to hang in there and allow time to fade off your libido gradually, even the force of habit will ebb away.

And you also have the option of hooking up with someone solely for this purpose if you so desire. You have your hang up about such arrangements but with the right person, it's possible that the experience will exceed your expectations.

Bonne chance.
Old 23-01-2017, 10:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 10
hornysquirt deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhornysquirt deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

contact me,i have high sex drive too
Old 23-01-2017, 10:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 11
Serenade deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

1. Get yourself an active hobby like badminton, MMA, running or trekking. Besides working off excess energy, getting fitter, chances are you will find a decent guy to enter a relationship with. Sharing a hobby allows you to get a know a guy better when his guard is down, without sex getting in the way.

2. In the meantime, DIY or use toys while fantasize making love with your heart throb to get physical relief.

3. Join an online dating site. State what you are looking for clearly i.e serious relationship and not fling so as not to get off on the wrong foot.

Hope you find a good guy who treasures and pleasures you soon. I am sure he will be pleasantly surprised with what is waiting for him under your skirt.
Old 23-01-2017, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2344 / Power: 13
Sen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenade View Post
1. Get yourself an active hobby like badminton, MMA, running or trekking. Besides working off excess energy, getting fitter, chances are you will find a decent guy to enter a relationship with. Sharing a hobby allows you to get a know a guy better when his guard is down, without sex getting in the way.

2. In the meantime, DIY or use toys while fantasize making love with your heart throb to get physical relief.

3. Join an online dating site. State what you are looking for clearly i.e serious relationship and not fling so as not to get off on the wrong foot.

Hope you find a good guy who treasures and pleasures you soon. I am sure he will be pleasantly surprised with what is waiting for him under your skirt.
hahaha lovely advice that makes a lot of sense

Hopefully the activities mentioned can help u channel the urges into a more positive output ... else plenty of options here
Old 23-01-2017, 10:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
tire deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ts go live in nunnery.
Old 23-01-2017, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

This is the perfect place for us to meet.
I am a mature guy with strong libido too and will be keen to meet up and assess if we can help each other.
PM me
Old 23-01-2017, 11:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 9
MoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenade View Post

Good advice. You should heed the above.

I once had a fwb. Extremely high libido. At one stage she was doing 4 guys in a week. When it came to me, she wanted sex at least 3 times a day, everyday. She was already married. Doing her hubby 4-5 times a week was definitely not enough. She was an athlete which explains her stamina.

She does the craziest things. Taking calls from her hubby when I was inside her and prolonging the conversation. Getting totally naked in an open office with colleagues typing away unwittingly. Having sex naked in broad day light in a prominent open space of a park. Wear 10 inch tall A line flare skirts to office without undies....so that it is more convenient for us etc. Naturally, I could not keep up. She was frustrated. We parted and next thing I know she was sleeping with another manager. She is a looker with a great body and an intelligent U grad so getting guys was easy. The occurrence of her type is rare. Maybe 1 in 50. You are blessed (or cursed) like her.

You can choose to be like her. Let it all out. Deal with guilt, rumours and the consequences. Or you can choose what Serenade recommended. Keep yourself occupied 24/7. Find hobbies. Actively pursue searching and landing a long term partner. Remember to get one who can accommodate your sex drive less you end up cheating. Many here boast of their sexual prowess. They have not done 3-4 times a day, everyday for 6 months, and yet tio complain.
Old 23-01-2017, 01:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
FattycatDolly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mutenka View Post
your libido will slowly decline towards your 30s
Could be 40s
Old 23-01-2017, 02:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
Crustello deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tire View Post
ts go live in nunnery.
Same thoughts here.
Old 23-01-2017, 02:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1208 / Power: 13
highlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud of
how about going to consult a doctor?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1