The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-01-2017, 02:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 16
saly3r is a Helpful and Caring Samstersaly3r is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Advises for a single lady with extremely high libido

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenade View Post
1. Get yourself an active hobby like badminton, MMA, running or trekking. Besides working off excess energy, getting fitter, chances are you will find a decent guy to enter a relationship with. Sharing a hobby allows you to get a know a guy better when his guard is down, without sex getting in the way.

2. In the meantime, DIY or use toys while fantasize making love with your heart throb to get physical relief.

3. Join an online dating site. State what you are looking for clearly i.e serious relationship and not fling so as not to get off on the wrong foot.

Hope you find a good guy who treasures and pleasures you soon. I am sure he will be pleasantly surprised with what is waiting for him under your skirt.
Best advise as i also agreed
Old 23-01-2017, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 8
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

My advise for you is that you are only young once.
I am not telling you to just fuck anyone but once the wind of youthfulness blows past, you might regret it because all the ideology of love and being loved might changed.

I think you want to feel loved before sex which is very normal for women.
As a man, I also like that in-love feeling and sex with the women I love.
However, you should try to fulfill your sexual needs as well.
Start by know more men, then meet up and have a coffee and chat.
If the feeling is good, go for it. Else, just stop seeing and further contact.

I used Wechat to do just that and it is really convenient with the "People Nearby" feature. As a women, you will get lots of men wanting to friend you.
Chat with those that you feel is a good chat and if the feeling is good, meet for a cup of coffee and chat further.
If it is someone you might want to make love to, then go for it.

Good Luck!
Old 23-01-2017, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2344 / Power: 13
Sen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoeLanYong View Post
Good advice. You should heed the above.

I once had a fwb. Extremely high libido. At one stage she was doing 4 guys in a week. When it came to me, she wanted sex at least 3 times a day, everyday. She was already married. Doing her hubby 4-5 times a week was definitely not enough. She was an athlete which explains her stamina.

She does the craziest things. Taking calls from her hubby when I was inside her and prolonging the conversation. Getting totally naked in an open office with colleagues typing away unwittingly. Having sex naked in broad day light in a prominent open space of a park. Wear 10 inch tall A line flare skirts to office without undies....so that it is more convenient for us etc. Naturally, I could not keep up. She was frustrated. We parted and next thing I know she was sleeping with another manager. She is a looker with a great body and an intelligent U grad so getting guys was easy. The occurrence of her type is rare. Maybe 1 in 50. You are blessed (or cursed) like her.

You can choose to be like her. Let it all out. Deal with guilt, rumours and the consequences. Or you can choose what Serenade recommended. Keep yourself occupied 24/7. Find hobbies. Actively pursue searching and landing a long term partner. Remember to get one who can accommodate your sex drive less you end up cheating. Many here boast of their sexual prowess. They have not done 3-4 times a day, everyday for 6 months, and yet tio complain.
sounds like she's a keeper until your body cannot keep up
Old 23-01-2017, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 9
Slaveatwork is one of the Best!Slaveatwork is one of the Best!Slaveatwork is one of the Best!

Advice by Serenade is the best. Treasure yourself.

Ignore all PMs / posts here from guys who are trying to meet you.

Best way forward is to meet a decent guy who can connect with you emotionally as well.
Old 23-01-2017, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugarcreamtoast View Post
Hi everyone,

Before i confess, would appreciate if you guys can be serious and be of help instead of posting irrelevant and negative remarks k? Also dont ask for picture lol 😂

Im a local girl in my mid 20s and am single for months already.
The reason im here because i personally feel that i have no one to turn to in regards of this personal matter

I havent engage in anything sexual ever since my rs and my already very high sex drive is driving me nuts. I feel so horny, so filled with dark desire, constantly wet, always finding myself fantasying about sex day in day out unknowingly.
All i can think of is nothing but sex. I love sex a lot and am feeling helplessly lost without solution on this. Without help to satisfy my needs.
I can make love everyday even several times day and i seldom get sick with it.

Sometimes i even have thoughts of experiencing sexual acts with diff partners, cuckold, exhibiting in public, seduce guys, engage in dirty talks, genital massage, tease and make the guy to beg me for penetration, watch me playing with myself, third party watching me and partner having intercourse, touch fondle and please me, and also performing a long loving oral on the type of tools that looks appealing to me.

But here come the main major issue!!! I CANT!!!!!!
I totally understand that i am young, single and have the luxury to do so but i simply do not wanna sleep around and get intimate easily with just anyone. I do not wanna fuck around i dont like guys to take me lightly, i dont wanna live in regrets, feel dirty, be cheap, get diseases and most importantly make it a deadly habit by getting hook to it amd label myself as a sex addict.
I can only think. Been thinking about it for the longest time yet there is nothing i can do with it, vbeen trying to endure

Oh yes i can most definitely help myself but its not enough.

Guys is this normal? What should i do?
I so miss it help
Firstly it's advice not advises

Secondly I don't know whether you're genuine or not. Probably not.
But coming here for advice is like a barren woman asking to be raped so she can get pregnant

There was a woman with extremely high libido who end up picking up complete stranger Bangladeshis in the streets n go hotel to fuck. Don't know who paid hotel room. Probably her. She wasn't exactly slim n attractive

If you're genuine n need help, u need to seek psychiatric treatment n maybe medication. That ger did. U got compulsion issues like those ppl wash hands non stop until can see bones

There was a twenty something American ger I think who hve multiple uncontrollable orgasms everyday.

Sounds great right. She didn't think so coz she killed herself.

If u r real, seek professional help. U will unlikely find it here
_______
Exchange points need professional help ma

Last edited by sadfa; 23-01-2017 at 08:00 PM.
Old 23-01-2017, 07:51 PM
Samster

sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slaveatwork View Post
Advice by Serenade is the best. Treasure yourself.

Ignore all PMs / posts here from guys who are trying to meet you.

Best way forward is to meet a decent guy who can connect with you emotionally as well.
U spoke too soon.
U haven't read my post
______
Exchange points too soon ma
Old 23-01-2017, 07:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 11
WinampForever deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWinampForever deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoeLanYong View Post
I once had a fwb. Extremely high libido. At one stage she was doing 4 guys in a week. When it came to me, she wanted sex at least 3 times a day, everyday. She was already married. Doing her hubby 4-5 times a week was definitely not enough. She was an athlete which explains her stamina.

She does the craziest things. Taking calls from her hubby when I was inside her and prolonging the conversation. Getting totally naked in an open office with colleagues typing away unwittingly. Having sex naked in broad day light in a prominent open space of a park. Wear 10 inch tall A line flare skirts to office without undies....so that it is more convenient for us etc. Naturally, I could not keep up. She was frustrated. We parted and next thing I know she was sleeping with another manager. She is a looker with a great body and an intelligent U grad so getting guys was easy. The occurrence of her type is rare. Maybe 1 in 50. You are blessed (or cursed) like her.

You can choose to be like her. Let it all out. Deal with guilt, rumours and the consequences. Or you can choose what Serenade recommended. Keep yourself occupied 24/7. Find hobbies. Actively pursue searching and landing a long term partner. Remember to get one who can accommodate your sex drive less you end up cheating. Many here boast of their sexual prowess. They have not done 3-4 times a day, everyday for 6 months, and yet tio complain.
Wow to this
Old 23-01-2017, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
This is the perfect place for us to meet.
I am a mature guy with strong libido too and will be keen to meet up and assess if we can help each other.
PM me
Last time got one guy like u here, want to pick up ger here.

The ger say why u treat me so nice?? I'm not very pretty u know. Don't treat Me so good la.

The guy act gentleman. N tcss her.
Until he saw the ger.....
Then he ccb ccb here non stop n personal attack her
______
Exchange points necessary ma
Old 23-01-2017, 08:16 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 372 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12437 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugarcreamtoast View Post
Hi everyone,

Before i confess, would appreciate if you guys can be serious and be of help instead of posting irrelevant and negative remarks k? Also dont ask for picture lol 😂

Im a local girl in my mid 20s and am single for months already.
The reason im here because i personally feel that i have no one to turn to in regards of this personal matter

I havent engage in anything sexual ever since my rs and my already very high sex drive is driving me nuts. I feel so horny, so filled with dark desire, constantly wet, always finding myself fantasying about sex day in day out unknowingly.
All i can think of is nothing but sex. I love sex a lot and am feeling helplessly lost without solution on this. Without help to satisfy my needs.
I can make love everyday even several times day and i seldom get sick with it.

Sometimes i even have thoughts of experiencing sexual acts with diff partners, cuckold, exhibiting in public, seduce guys, engage in dirty talks, genital massage, tease and make the guy to beg me for penetration, watch me playing with myself, third party watching me and partner having intercourse, touch fondle and please me, and also performing a long loving oral on the type of tools that looks appealing to me.

But here come the main major issue!!! I CANT!!!!!!
I totally understand that i am young, single and have the luxury to do so but i simply do not wanna sleep around and get intimate easily with just anyone. I do not wanna fuck around i dont like guys to take me lightly, i dont wanna live in regrets, feel dirty, be cheap, get diseases and most importantly make it a deadly habit by getting hook to it amd label myself as a sex addict.
I can only think. Been thinking about it for the longest time yet there is nothing i can do with it, vbeen trying to endure

Oh yes i can most definitely help myself but its not enough.

Guys is this normal? What should i do?
I so miss it help
You're probably unattractive, overweight and can't get laid, hence your high sex drive.
At least men have access to SYT prostitutes......
Think positive!
I see so many men nowadays with extremely fugly women.
Extremely poor genetic material on this island.
Drives lots of local men to homosexuality.
Old 23-01-2017, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2970 / Power: 13
ExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
You're probably unattractive, overweight and can't get laid, hence your high sex drive.
At least men have access to SYT prostitutes......
Think positive!
I see so many men nowadays with extremely fugly women.
Extremely poor genetic material on this island.
Drives lots of local men to homosexuality.
Bro u SO Bad!!

Even fat gals have big boobs mah!

If u watched 非诚勿扰, some gals prefer 6packs, some gals prefer fat guys with their beer belly "power pack" sexy 性感.

Come on, you haven't seen TS's pic or in person, how can you conclude such?

My 2 cents worth is that TS like Toto, there is a 50%-50% that she is a classic beauty and horny to boot... & like Toto, chances of winning is 50-50 tio ga bo tio mah!

Jokes aside, even beauties can be ostracized and fuglies can be highly prized / loved

Boobs enhancement and Yoni Massage

Boobs enhancement and Yoni Massage. Part II
Old 23-01-2017, 10:39 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 22
yang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond repute

TS is a nymphomaniac...and that is a big problem!

My points are for meritorious postings NOT for exchange!
Old 23-01-2017, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
rainforestkk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sis, this is totally normal. don't worry too much. it always depends on you. some will resort in getting fb some will resort in getting toy for self release. whatever you do just take care of your hygiene. use protection if you are not sure. of course u can find fb here if u can find someone clicks (i guess fb still needs good communication, some humour n comfortable with each other). whatever u decides it's titally up to you.good luck and have a good roster year ahead. take care
Old 23-01-2017, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7425 / Power: 16
reading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond repute

sis just develop a healthy hobby and spend more time in your hobby instead of thing about sex, and you may find a good guy in that hobby ...

Yoga, badminton, or swimming all good way of spending your time in

Please don't up me for points exchange
Old 23-01-2017, 11:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 16
cumfast is a Helpful and Caring Samstercumfast is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Did you just break up with your bf?

How often did you have sex? Was he a good sex partner?

I think you just need to be patient and not get overly desperate. Meanwhile, use your fingers or toys.

I think most importantly you need to understand that it is perfectly normal to fantasize. But you need to release the hornyness.

Good luck.
Old 24-01-2017, 01:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by reading View Post
sis just develop a healthy hobby and spend more time in your hobby instead of thing about sex, and you may find a good guy in that hobby ...

Yoga, badminton, or swimming all good way of spending your time in

Upz for your good advice here.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1