The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 23-01-2017, 11:21 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
pappolice is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Btsc ground floor

nearby gym at ground floor

Ground floor there is a wear-specs lady with shoulder length hair.

Any1 try her b4 ?

at first quote for FJ 150, but I reject, until she quote $100. In the end I still refuse !

The reasons I refuse is

a) don't know how old is she

b) not sexy enuf (to the owner, if you can change gals, then we will come. Please do not get old women to manage your shops)
Old 24-01-2017, 10:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 9
KREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud of
In all fairness 1 man poison is another's meat. Many samsters here can't wait to bonk grannies....so respect lol 🙏
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1