The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 06-01-2024, 10:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
ahweng8888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: ☆☆☆ TAIPEI, TAIWAN's AGENT TAKING CARE OF ALL YOUR ENTERTAIMENT NEED DURING YOUR

Was in Taipei during Christmas and New Year.

Here feedback on my experience with Justin Aka 小过 during my stay.

小过 is great, as mentioned many times by brothers here, he feels more like a friend than an agent. Doesn't upsell, no pressure, no fluffs, straight to the point when it comes to business. He also advices on the market rate when trying to get extras from the girls so I don't pay more than I have to.

Managed to try on 按摩店, 礼服店 and 脫衣酒店.

On the last day, 小过 introduced 2 brothers from here to me who were at the 礼服店and we have some fun times drinking to the New Year.

In summary, 小过 is like a your local entertainments guide, explaining the types and budget of various entertainments. He shares tips on best time to arrive so there you can get better girls, bring you to check out all the nightlife and best foods around the hot places.

He even treats me to supper on some nice food around the place.

Will definitely contact 小过 again next time back in Taipei, wanna try the 便服小匡店.
Old 11-01-2024, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 7
justxav11 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjustxav11 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjustxav11 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: ☆☆☆ TAIPEI, TAIWAN's AGENT TAKING CARE OF ALL YOUR ENTERTAIMENT NEED DURING YOUR

Visit Taipei for the new year countdown. wanted to go for a massage thus contacted Justin AKA 小過.

小過was being very truthful and wanted me to had the best experience while i was in Taipei.

When first approaching 小過 it was quite late at night but he had a prompt reply and really give his best recommendations for me. however due to some last minute changes i was not be able to meet him.

The very next day when i text 小過, he told me at that time all the massage lady is not the best grade thus recommend me to try the 脫衣酒店。Went down and i was not disappointed at all. the whole session is very fun and 小過 even give me some new ways of drinking the beer there.

小過 event bring me around the area and treating me to the best ice latte i ever had.

Will look for 小過 again for my next trip. even not for the services can also look for him for good food recommendations along the street he grew up in!
Old 24-01-2024, 11:26 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jay1987 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited Taipei for a work trip. Called 小過 as he is highly recommended here. Indeed he is a very friendly and patient guy, his recommendation is so good and best he is always there to look after our pockets. I think Taipei has the best value for money experience now. Please go find him if you are there, surely will wow you.
Old 05-02-2024, 11:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 559 / Power: 23
King is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheeseburger03 View Post
Wah so unfair... I have booked via 小过 more than 10 times over my past visits to Taipei. Whenever I reach Taipei, first thing I do is to msg him and book 酒店。He has never once offered to bring me to night markets or even meet me in person

Never knew he was sooo friendly to newbies
haha..normal lah, i also used to go taipei a lot for work.. used him a few times but the last time was not very happy with the FL provided at the price point i paid 18k TWD and got a skinny ah lian who smokes and is very tan, not chio.
went to ML and got aunite. i gave up and stay in hotel pcc on the last night.
Old 05-02-2024, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 514 / Power: 13
doodrip is a glorious beacon of lightdoodrip is a glorious beacon of lightdoodrip is a glorious beacon of lightdoodrip is a glorious beacon of lightdoodrip is a glorious beacon of lightdoodrip is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by King View Post
haha..normal lah, i also used to go taipei a lot for work.. used him a few times but the last time was not very happy with the FL provided at the price point i paid 18k TWD and got a skinny ah lian who smokes and is very tan, not chio.
went to ML and got aunite. i gave up and stay in hotel pcc on the last night.
首先,非常感謝兩位大哥(Cheeseburger&King)的支持與照顧

2022年初,疫情結束之後,因為長達兩年半的時間都沒有人來找我,我在家裡也憋壞了[我跑去做YouTu ber 兩年多的時間我更新了1000多部的影片,歡迎大家訂閱:楊小過],所以我開始跑KTV的現場,只要有兄弟 來KTV,我一定從頭陪到尾,結束了如果我有時間、我也會帶兄弟在附近逛逛。

還有一些來旅遊的兄弟,他們才是真正對台北感興趣的人,我非常謝謝這些兄弟對台灣台北的支持⋯⋯我也會表現 得比較熱情一點、如果在線上談得來、我甚至願意表現得更友好,帶他們在台北逛逛、吃好吃的東西,讓這些兄弟 看到我心目中最美的台北⋯⋯

但我畢竟只是我一個人,沒辦法招待所有兄弟,也沒有那個能力。
而我也相信兩位大哥應該也4、5年沒有來台北了,歡迎有機會再來台北,下次來請提早跟我說一聲,我肯定會好 好招待你們的。

另外,要建議一下outcall:

1.見到妹妹如果不喜歡,千萬不要勉強消費,更換妹妹不需要任何費用、換到您滿意為止。
2.提早預約才會有好品質!

農曆春節期間照常營業,祝大家新的一年健康喜樂、財源滾滾來

小過 Justin 祝大家開心每一天

First of all, thank you very much for the support and care of the two big brothers (Cheeseburger & King).

At the beginning of 2022, after the end of the epidemic, because no one came to me for two and a half years, I was also suffocated at home [I went to Do YouTu ber. In more than two years, I updated more than 1,000 videos. Welcome to subscribe: Yang Xiaoguo], so I began to run the KTV scene. As long as a brother comes to KTV, I will accompany him from beginning to end. If I have time, I will also take my brother to the neighborhood.

There are also some brothers who come to travel. They are the ones who are really interested in Taipei. I am very grateful to these brothers for their support for Taipei, Taiwan... I will also be more enthusiastic. If I can talk online, I am even willing to be more friendly and take them around Taipei, eat delicious food, and let these brothers Brother, see the most beautiful Taipei in my mind...

But after all, I'm alone. I can't entertain all my brothers, and I don't have that ability.

And I also believe that the two big brothers should not have come to Taipei for 4 or 5 years. Welcome to come to Taipei again if you have a chance. Please tell me in advance next time you come. I will definitely treat you well.

In addition, you should suggest outcall:

1. If you don't like your sister, don't force yourself to spend it. There is no cost to change your sister until you are satisfied.

2. Make an appointment in advance to get good quality!

Business as usual during the Spring Festival of the lunar calendar. I wish everyone a healthy, happy and financial resources in the new year.

Justin, I wish everyone a happy day.

小過 Justin的連絡電話:(聯絡不到我可打電話)
+886 970-375-555(優先)
+886 987-542-877

Line ID : q936177089
Line:行動條碼
https://line.me/ti/p/zUrMoFhTw_

WhatsApp:+886 970375555
Telegram:+886 970375555 @xiaoguoTaipei
WeChat ID : q936177089
(就微信怪怪的、有時候收不到即時訊息)

該換手機了,我還在用IPhone 7你信嗎?

為祖國酒店KTV事業的發展和人類身心健康,奮鬥終身。

Last edited by doodrip; 05-02-2024 at 01:44 PM.
Old 14-02-2024, 08:12 PM
Samster

maomao66 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was in taipei for 3 weeks and decided to look for 小過. 小過 is super friendly and the prices for his services are transparent. No hidden fees or whatsoever.

Managed to try 按摩店 as I wasn't too interest in KTV. 小過 managed to book an appointment with a SYT massage lady. Although the SYT is very pretty, her skills are alright. Overall experience for 按摩店 is still good.

小過 brought me and 1 other brother to eat hotpot. He also brought me different night markets and even gave me tons of food recommendations in taipei. When he is free, 小過 showed me the different KTVs taipei has to offer. We went to 脫衣酒店 and 禮服店. I got to see many pretty SYY, learn different ways to drink beer and many fun drinking games.

Overall, if you want to experience the taipei's night life or just want delicious food, you can look for 小過. 小過 is the best tour guide taipei has to offer.

Will definitely look for 小過 when I'm back in taipei again.
Old 16-02-2024, 02:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 584 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3733 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute

Was in Taipei over the CNY period and decided to link up with Justin aka 小過 after reading so many good reviews on his services.

小過 was super responsive even on 大年初一 and even though we just met he was super friendly, a perfect wingman as he brought me around the various options that he has to offer.

He treated me to beer, fruits, sang songs and introduced me to Taipei. Info that only a local would be able to provide. We ate McD as supper for the first night as dining options was limited and we talked and strolled along the street as the cold wind blew. He flagged a cab for me and make sure I was alright before sending me back to my hotel. Even checking on me to make sure I’ve arrived safely.

He was sincere and I just had to called him out for another night of fun. This was 大年初二。we sang our lungs out. Played many games. Had fun and drank to our hearts content. This time round he brought me to his favourite supper spot and boy was it good! He ordered 4 dishes all for me to try and we even shared about how he kept himself so youthful! Try guessing his age next time.

All in all it was a good two nights of fun! Would loved to join him for the third night but too shag out with my day activities. we only met two days but his sincerity shone through. He is authentic and real and truly look out for you like a real bro! Till next time 小過

Last edited by cheongster_11; 16-02-2024 at 02:46 PM.
Old 17-02-2024, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
miclearsn2rock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

good stuff from taipei!
Old 18-02-2024, 08:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 19
DunoWatTodo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just met up with justin 小过. Got his contact from this post, contacted him told him looking for massage.

Very very friendly guy, met up for coffee, showed me around the area, than brought me up to the massage place to choose a girl. Cost was 3600 for 1 hour massage + HJ
GND looking girl, overall 9/10 experience for the girl.

After massage, justin brought me to a ktv 脱衣酒店, just to take a look at the girls quality and the environment.

Justin is super friendly and 热情, will explain everything in detail, he is like your new best friend in taipei.

Overall was a very nice experience, 10/10 for justin, anyone looking to have some good fun in taipei, you must look for justin. Just tell him your budget and what type of fun you want, he will advice you. Whatever amount he say will be the amount you pay, no extra or hidden fees.

Thank you justin 小过哥, hope i see you again tomorrow night 😂

Last edited by DunoWatTodo; 18-02-2024 at 09:33 PM.
Old 11-03-2024, 02:21 AM
Samster (M)

mmall222 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Contacted Bro Justin over Line. Super prompt to reply and provided details/photos for outcall with very fair pricing. No trouble at all getting the girls to come up to the hotel room on time.
Old 12-03-2024, 10:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Evo7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I don't post any report here. But for bro Justin, it will be injustice not to write his unimaginable service. 😘

Met Justin near the 按摩店 and is my best massage experience from his recommended SYT. I was totally blown away by the Taiwanese 妹妹 looks and service.

After the reluctant deed ended, he brought me around to experience 脫衣酒店 and 禮服店. Also taught me games I never knew before. And famous temple to pray for health n luck. Also spending almost entire day treating food and drinks.
And if u are looking just for hotel service and dun mind up budget, just put your total faith to Justin without single doubt.

I dun think you will able to find another person like Justin not just in Taiwan or any part of the globe to treat u more like friend than customer. Avoiding all the mine traps especially for newbies.
Old 26-03-2024, 04:08 PM
Samster

Prs6r4oo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Our journey through the nightlife of Taipei was nothing short of extraordinary, thanks to the exceptional hosting of 小过. With an unparalleled sense of hospitality and a keen eye for personalized experiences, 小过 ensured that every moment was filled with excitement, comfort, and genuine enjoyment.

小过 brought us to 制服店, 礼服店and 按摩店, where the atmosphere was vibrant, and the girls exuded charm and enthusiasm. What set 小过 apart was his understanding of individual preferences; he never pressured us and allowed us to explore until we found our perfect girl. His respect for our choices and patience in accommodating our desires made the entire experience feel personalized and enjoyable.

小过 also treated us to dinners and suppers that were nothing short of culinary delights. His selection of restaurants allowed us to indulge in the finest Taiwanese cuisine while enjoying his engaging company and insightful conversation.

Make sure you engage 小过 to get the perfect experience!
Old 05-04-2024, 02:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 21
netscreen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynetscreen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Catch up with Bro 小國 during my week in Taipei from 24/3 to 29/3. He brought me to see the local ktv scene, use his outcall service (xmm service is not bad) and massage service xmm is fantastic! lol

The only thing is that I missed out on having a steamboat with him; been too busy during the week I am there.

For bros visiting Taipei, do hook him up to bring u around the night scene.
Old 15-04-2024, 11:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 16
audio1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraudio1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraudio1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraudio1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Visited Taipei recently and contacted 小過 as he is recommended here. He was accommodating though I messaged him late at night. His recommendation was excellent for 台北妹妹 massage and he also gave advice on mkt rates so I don’t overpay as well. Would contact him when I’m in Taipei again.
Old 19-04-2024, 01:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Honesthunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

小過哥covers Taichung too?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1