The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 29-03-2003, 08:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 22
c0mawhite is a name known to allc0mawhite is a name known to allc0mawhite is a name known to allc0mawhite is a name known to allc0mawhite is a name known to allc0mawhite is a name known to all
Re: brief FR on coco and sammie1

Quote:
Originally posted by mohawk
saw a girl and was told she was serene. hmm never heard before . anyone tried serene?
celine ah? old report

A lot of frs written about her, i just summarise from my viewpoint (th time calling her)

looks : 7.5 (cute, bugs bunny n vampire teeth, looks like the ch8 girl now advertising in newpaper for a digital cam)
body : petite n slim, thought her stomach getting flabby
boobs: A
Pussy : Good man, can't see the labia, the two fleshy lips coverd it all, almost virgin like
bbbj : 7 (in toilet, bedroom u stand she kneel, u sit n u on bed)
Fj : 7.5 (her face is a sight to behold with fukking, nice moans too, very nice suround setreo moans)
Attitude : 7 (friendly, worked as an accounts clerk, walau elaine was a secretary, can't imagine if they both worked for your company huh?)

Last edited by c0mawhite; 29-03-2003 at 08:38 AM.
Old 02-04-2003, 11:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 23
zyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to all
FR on Sammi one (1 Apr 2003)

After seeing her so many times and reading so many good FRs on her, I have finally decided to try. Got her after a long wait from one of my regular house. It was already about 8pm. She was in her pink gown, with her boobs squeezed out. What a sight!!!

In the room, we stripped individually, and she was in the shower room in a flash. We started chatting immediately in the room. She was friendly, and we talked about everything in the world. The shower was SOP, but she was very thorough in her washing of my dick and asshole.

On the bed, she asked me to face down on the mattress, and she did a wonderful body rub using her succulent breast on my back. The is the first kind of treatment I got so far in GL (not sure who else does this, some bro may enlighten me). It took quite awhile. She started to lick my back, and then went to my legs and toes. I stopped her at the toes and told her to skip them as I said not clean. Then she moved my hip up to be in doggie position. She asked if AR is ok, I said can lah. Her AR was nothing special. In fact, she only licked the surrounding of my asshole and not the hole itself. Then she did a very good licking of my balls, and at the same time using her fingers to tickle my dick head. Then she did a bit of BBBJ by pulling back my dick.

After a while, she asked me to lay down and face her. She did the catbath on my body, licked my nipples, and BBBJ. Her BBBJ was good. Good suction. I cannot tahan and had to stop her. She smiled, asked why, and I told her cannot take it, cos too shiok. She used the tissue to wipe dry my dick head and then licked my shaft again. She went on to bbbj again. I had to stop her again, and then I told her to lie down. She laid down and closed her legs straight. Only at this moment that I got to see her pussy. Wow!!! It was like those young teen gals pussy. Very very scarce pubic hair, and very fine, and all flat on the pussy, not a single hair standing. Her pussy was just a slit with no labia lip exposed (Hustler, if you have not tried her, I think you would like to see her pussy).

I began to caress her titts. They were big, soft and nice to squeeze. I licked and sucked hungrily on her nipples. She was moaning softly and her eyes were closed all the time. I spread her legs and slowly and softly rubbed her pussy. She guided my finger to her clit and continued to moan. After a few minutes, I wnet south and spread her deliciously looking pussy and licked her clit. She held my hands and she was moaning softly, and occasionally gyrating her hip. After a few minutes, I got up, and she immediately took a piece of tissue and wiped her pussy dry. I got up and started to french her. She responded without resistance. After that, I continued my licking of her nipple and rubbing her clit with my finger. She then used her hand to grab my dick and started to stroke it harder and faster. I cannot tahan, and I got up. She took the condom and put on for me.

In missionary position, I slowly insert my dick into her pussy. She gasped and moaned. I pumped slowly and circulating her pussy, and noticed that she responded with louder moans. After few more strokes, I changed to sideway. I pumped slowly and she was in esctacy now. Then I turned her further to doggie without taking out my dick. Now I was pumping her in doggie but my legs were opened in squatting position. I pumped hard and fast and then finally cummed. I was very shacked out by then, and laid flat on the bed. She sat up and took out the condom and warpped the tissue round my dick. She then sat up next to me,and we chatted somemore. After that she had a wash and then called me in to shower. The rest was SOP.

Overall a pretty good session.

My ratings (in my opinion):
Looks: 7/10 (pretty, slightly like Lucy Liu from far)
Body: 7/10 (not tall, about 1.6m, slight fleshy butt, and overall good)
Titts: 7.5/10 (big titts on her body frame, about 34C, real and soft, light brown nipples)
Pussy: 8/10 (wet, hiddened labia lips, very very scarce pubic hair, like YOKO L28)
Bbbj: 7.5/10 (good suction)
AR: 5/10 (nothing spectacular)
Fj: 7.5/10 (responsive)
Frenching: YES.

Cheers!
zyxel

FR ONLY, NO COMMENTS IN HERE PLEASE!!
Old 08-04-2003, 12:21 PM
Samster

zyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to all
FR on Seiko (7 Apr 2003)

This is my first try for Seiko (from Jln Molek H11, same house as Jaguar, BM, etc.). I was unable to get any of my regular gals, and her name appeared in my mind after many attempts on other names. I have heard quite a bit of her, being a semi-commando type of gal, with good service. Waited for only few minutes, as she was available in her house.

In the room, she closed the door behind me and greeted me with a cheerful voice. I greeted back, and we started to chat from then on. She was very friendly thru-out the session. We talked mostly about situations in GL and some other things. We stripped individually and went to the shower room. The shower was SOP with thorough washing of my body by her. She has a normal look, with nothing stunning, but she has a diamond-like stud on her belly button. Her hair was quite long and was tinted with brown. Her skin was quite dark (not very dark), quite smooth. Her pubic hair was thick but trimmed. Her titts were smaller than a handful, with brown nipples. She has a fleshy butt, and is about 1.6m tall.

On the bed, I laid down facing her, and she immediately catbath me body. Her licking of my nipples was good. She shifted herself to my left side and grabbed my left hand and guided it to her pussy. Wow!! I like this. Automatic without my initiation. I rubbed her clit, and it was already very wet. She gave me the slutty look and smiled sluttily, saying it was shiok. Then she shifted again, with her legs on my shoulder opened and her head facing my toes. She licked and sucked my toes, and opened her legs wide for me to see her juicy cunthole. She was whispering “Let you see my pussy”, in Mandarin. I fingered her pussy again from that position. After awhile, she got up and BBBJ me. It was good, with strong suction. Then she asked me to kneel on the bed, and she laid down with her head under my crotch and BBBJ again, while I was fingering her pussy. She suddenly closed her legs tightly and moaned loudly, as tho she was going to cum. Not sure if she cummed, but she stopped blowing me and kept moaning and wriggling her hip. She got me in doggie position and her AR was good too. Her tongue was poking my a-hole with enthusiasm.

Then I got her to lie down and I sucked and licked her nipple and also rubbing her clit. She moaned softly and asked me to suck her other nipple. I got her to the doggie position, and licked her clit, and she was in ecstasy again. She said she liked it, and was gyrating her hip. Then she asked me to lie down again and BBBJ me again. We were like lovers, frenching, sucking, licking, caressing with many position and all over the bed.

Then she took out the condom and put it on for me and BJ for awhile. I was lying down and she slowly sat on top of me and inserted my dick into her cunthole. Boy… it was really tight. I could feel my dick foreskin sought of pushed further down by her cunthole. Then she slowly pumped up and down, as she asked me not to move. She closed her legs and I opened mine, and we were in missionary position, but she was on top, while I was below. She then moved her hip up and down, and it was so tight and shiok that I had to ask her to stop. Then she sat back and placed her legs on my shoulder and pumped again. Wow….. buay tahan man…. I had to stop her again. Then she assumed back to the normal squatting position. I could feel myself cumming, while she was switching position, and I told I was cumming. I quicking pumped her (still me below), by moving my hip and she was moaning and responded by gyrating her hip. Finally I cummed. I told her too shiok already. She said should have told her earlier if too shiok, so that I would not cum so soon. Wow… this is the first time I bonked without being on top and without having to work so hard.

She gave me a simple massage on my back and then had an SOP ending shower. We chatted a lot, and I told my type of gals. I asked her if she like being fingered and she said yes, if she feels comfortable with the guy, which she said she liked me to finger her. So, I can click with her.

Overall, a good session, though I cummed too soon. Will definitely get her again. I told her I want a slow one next time.

Looks: 6/10 (normal look, nothing stunning)
Body: 6/10 (average built, brown skin tone, quite smooth, with a diamond-like stud on belly button, quite fleshy butt)
Titts: 6/10 (normal, slight less than handful, with brown nipples)
Pussy: 7/10 (thick pubic hair, but trimmed. Very wet and likes to be fingered if you know how)
Bbbj: 7.5/10 (good suction)
AR: 7/10 (good, with tongue poking my a-hole)
FJ: 8/10 (very tight pussy, too shiok that I cummed too soon)

Cheers!
zyxel

FR only, no comments please!
Old 14-04-2003, 06:41 PM
Samster

FR on Cartier (14 Apr 2003)

Her homebase is 2222, same as Amanda. Normal looking face, quite big in body frame, but not as big as Tong Tong. Quite tall, well taller than me. Was told 1.68m tall. Very friendly gal, and can chat. Can click with me.

In the room, we stripped individually. She has normal brown (but not dark) skin tone. Her titts were smaller than handful, but real and soft, with brown nipples. She has nice trimmed and not bushy pubic hair. Her hip is big and fleshy butt, which I like. When she knelt down and bend to BBBJ me, the body formed into a nice apple shape.

In the shower, she was quite sop, but did a short BBBJ. On the bed, she told me to turn and face the mattress. Her catbath was thorough from head, ears, to toes. She would constantly rub her titts on my back to keep very close body contact. Her AR was normal, with some poking of my a-hole with the tip of her tongue. After that, she asked me to turn to face her. The catbath was very thorough again. She kept rubbing her titts on my chest, my dick (especially). I began to rub her clit while she was sucking and licking my nipples. I could see her (from the ceiling mirror) gyrating her hip and moaning softly, and one of her hand was rubbing and stroking my dick. Then after awhile, she moved downwards and licked my balls, then BBBJ. The BBBJ was very good. She would deep throat and constantly uses her tongue to play with my dick. After a while, I stopped her, and I asked her to lie on the bed. I licked and sucked her nipples, and then slowly rubbed her clit. The pussy was a bit wet. I fastened my rubbing and she began to moan louder and gyrating her hip, and then she stopped me and said she cummed already. She said cannot take my stimulation. I tried to lick her nipple again and she stopped me, as she was now very sensitive. I told her to rest.

I laid down again, and she BBBJ me again. After awhile, she took the condom and put it on my dick. I asked her to lie down again. I slowly inserted my dick into her pussy, and felt it tight. I asked her if she was using her pussy muscle and she said yes. She began to release and squeeze again and I could feel that. I slowly pumped her in missionary, and she was smiling at me and occasionally moaning. Then I changed to sideway, and pumped harder, but slowly. She was in ecstasy now, as she was moaning and gripping the pillow tightly with her fingers. I began to pump faster and harder and then I cummed. She said she did not cum for so long liao, and now I made her cum, so can sleep well tonight. I noticed when I took out my dick from her pussy that the condom was very wet with her cunt juice. This is 2nd time I saw this. My first was with San San.

The ending shower was sop.

Overall a good session, and will repeat her.

Looks: 6/10 (normal, with long straight hair, very thin make-up)
Body: 6.5/10 (slightly big frame, at 1.68m tall, with big hip and fleshy butt)
Titts: 6/10 (smaller than handful, about 32B, with brown nipples)
Pussy: 7/10 (well trimmed pubic hair, very wet)
AR: 6/10 (normal, nothing fantastic)
Bbbj: 7.5/10 (deep throat, and good use of her tongue)
Frenching: I tried and she responded initially, then stopped me as she said she has a slight flu.

Cheers!
zyxel

FRs only please, no comments here
Old 14-04-2003, 07:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 22
Ah Neo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Xin Xin CAT$150

March 26, Wednesday
1945 hours, a cool night

I rushed to HQ immediately after my French classes. March 26 was a big day because there was an AGM organized by bro Ming. Everyone was doing the talk-cock-sing-song thing. Bro Zyxel inquired about my intended target but I shrugged my shoulders. He recommended one of his darlings, Xin Xin. I decided to go for her since her name was constantly in my target list.

Once inside the room, she helped me get out of my clothes before she took off her dress. She wore a flimsy black g-string. I went inside the shower-room but was pulled back by her. She knelt down in front of me and gave me an okay blowjob.

All of a sudden, she got up and pushed me onto the bed. She then climbed on top of me, slowly and tantalizingly. We frenched for a while and all of a sudden, she got up and capped me. She got back up and lowered herself onto me. I stared in amazement! Her g-string was not even off yet!!

She rode me hard and fast (lucky I’m feeling the stress from school) but I was nowhere near orgasm. She did a Helicopter while still being impaled on my dick. After a complete turn, she lowered her mouth to mine and we frenched again.

We rolled over into missionary and I took charge, ramming her hard and fast. She screamed her head off (I hope the room is sound-proof) and I was relentless in my punishment. I spreaded her legs out and wide, bonked her hard and fast. Closed her legs (with her ankles resting on my shoulders) … hard and fast. I forced my full body-weight (such that her knees touched her breasts) … hard and fast. I rolled her over into doggie style … hard and fast … it was all hot, wild sex, without abandon!

This went on for quite some time until she forcibly rolled us back into woman-on-top position. Her pussy was grinded against my groin furiously. The warm in her pussy was getting more and more intense. Her screams and moans never stopped for even a single second. Tired (perhaps?), she stopped her grinding and we began to do it slow, frenching once more. In a much more relaxed pace, we rolled back into missionary position. The frenching never ceased as I was slowly doing the piston-strokes.

As my endurance was good for that night, she decided to make me cum with her blowjob. Luckily for her, I finally managed to give up my seed. I think her hand job is much better than her blow job.

Ratings for Xin Xin

Looks: 6/10 Not too bad, not too good. Long, re-bonded hair (dyed red). She has the typical look of a lian

Skin: 6/10 Normal fair. Can feel hair stumbles on her legs

Body: 8/10 A very slim waist

Boobs: 5/10 Pink nipples B-Cup but fake tits.

BBBJ + HJ (combo): 7/10 No teeth felt and ok suction. More of a tongue job.

Assrim: N/A told her not to do it.

Catbath: N/A

FJ: 8/10 did her in variants of woman-on-top positions/69/missionary positions. Constant moaning and shrieking. Wild sex treatment.

Attitude: 8/10 friendly and chatty. She spoke like a little girl (deliberately); quite irritating (like what Bro Jang mentioned). A good experience, nonetheless.

RTF: No

A Gentle Reminder, Pls Do Not Post Comments Here

Last edited by Ah Neo; 14-04-2003 at 07:45 PM.
Old 15-04-2003, 05:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
kltower deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Blue Ice

FR on Blue Ice

Dropped by 1429 looking for some action the other day. Specifically some Blue Diamond action..hehe. So I asked friendly old OKT for Blue Diamond and was told no problem, just had to wait for about 15 minutes. So I thought, 15 mins is not too bad, right? After all the attention Blue Diamond has received in this forum, I expected to wait for at least one session! Anyway, made myself comfortable with some Chinese tea and waited with anticipation for this much debated girl. True enough, after 15 minutes, the car pulls up and unloads 2 girls. So at this point I have no idea who is Blue Diamond yet. The taller girl rushes through the reception and into the pantry CRYING! Then the OKT tells me that was Blue Diamond and that she refuses to work and is crying in the pantry, and he suggested that I take the other girl from the car, who is Blue Ice. Actually to tell the truth, I actually found Blue Ice more attractive than Blue Diamond so I told the OKT No Problem, Man! So after all that, I was with Blue Ice in the room and she told me that Blue Diamond was crying because “some customer had hurt her” and that’s why she was crying her eyes out downstairs. Tsk tsk I wonder which bro did that to her? I thot this will make bro new cummer very angry indeed!

Anyway about Blue Ice! She is like a pretty school girl who has just finished school. She was wearing a mini skirted dress so short you can see her panties when she walks and which shows off her nice legs! Yummy! She has that cute face that is begging to be fcuked. More cute than attractive. We both undressed and she gave me a SOP shower. Now that she is naked, I can see that she is very slim but thank god! at least she has some breasts that I can hold onto. Not very big, her breasts can be described as pert with soft and pink nipples. We moved over to the bed and she started her catbath, enthusiastically licking me while making some moaning noises while also softly caressing my body with her hands. Slowly she made her way down and finally licked my very sensitive part, you know the one, and teased me with soft and light licks, caressing me all the time. She turned me around, and I must admit, at this point, I was expecting a great AR with her soft and light tongue, but I was sadly disappointed. I know some bros out there don’t really care about AR, so no worries then. She used only 0.001mm of her tongue and it lasted only 15 secs. Oh well, win some, lose some, right? I must say her BJ was very good and for such a small sized girl, she can really take it in. She put my dick into her mouth and sucked it while moving her mouth up and down. She continued this while slowly rotating her body so that I can reach out and touch her soft and inviting pussy. She must have enjoyed that because she moved her entire body so that I could lick and kiss her pink lips of her pussy while I wrapped my arms around her body and pushed my dick harder into her mouth. We continued the 69 for some time until I knew I had to put my dick into her pussy before I exploded from her BJ so I quickly changed positions to standard missionary with me on top. I whispered to her that I would be gentle with her and she nodded her head so I slowly teased her pussy with the tip of my hard dick. I eased myself in and she quickly grabbed me and pulled me all the way in while making soft little noises. Seeing her enjoyment, I quickly got into the rhythm and fcuked her pussy while she lay beneath me. I changed positions to sitting up with her sitting on my lap and continued to drive myself into her. I finally came inside her and held her tight until it was over. I pulled myself out and we chatted while we showered and it was time to go.

Looks: 6.5/10 (for those who like school gal look, then probably 7/10)
Body: 6.5/10 (very slim/ almost skinny with nice legs)
Boobs: 6/10 (32 A cup)
AR: 4/10
BJ: 7.5/10
FJ: 7/10
GFE: 6.5/10 (No kissing, no frenching)
RTF: 6/10 maybe but not immediately

Recommended for bros who are into young school gal look with good BJ and FJ.
Old 18-04-2003, 05:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 22
Ah Neo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Legs that go on forever!!

Violet CAT$150

April 15, Tuesday
1602 hours, humid and cloudy

Monday night. Received a SMS. Bro Archer and bro King struck 4D lottery. Free makan the following day. Wah! Some people have all the luck when it comes to 4D betting.

Reached HQ at ~1600 hours. Both lottery-winners were already there. After the free food was brought into the waiting hall, the punters began gorging themselves with the roast suckling pig, duck and chicken. We engaged in talk-cock-sing-song until evening before I asked Tommy for Violet.

When she arrived, all eyes fell on her. She wore a black, one-piece dress; it barely covered her bum. Her stilettos enhanced the length of her legs, making them seems to go on forever. She was an absolute stunner; I developed an instant hard-on. After signing in, she led me down the narrow corridor. Once we passed the first room, Violet whirled around (her hair settled seductively around her shoulders) and asked me sweetly to choose a room.

I chose the second room on the right. We made small talk as we stripped to our birthday suits, mostly regarding the punters outside and the reason for the gathering. Without much effort on my part, we clicked almost instantaneously. A SOP shower followed. She seemed not too overly concerned with cleaning me thoroughly.

Once on the bed, she asked me to lie down on my back. She began her catbath by licking my nipples, her breasts caressing my torso and her fingers touching across my chest, groin and legs. Her fingers never touched my dick but it seems to raise my temperature. Her tongue travelled down my torso, along my left leg and ended at my toes. Then she retraced her way back to my nipples and did the same down my right leg. After much ado, she finally gave me a blowjob. The suction wasn’t very strong and her tongue seems to be playing the dominant role.

She turned me over and she continued her catbath on my back, blowing hot breath on my ears. Her breasts also rubbed my back. Then I was asked to get on my fours. I warned her beforehand not to do AR on me. Suddenly I felt my dick was pulled (such that the tip is pointing down). I looked down and saw Violet positioned her head in between my knees. She threw me a wink before proceeding to blow me again. Strangely enough, her blowjob seems to be better in this position.

This went on for quite some time before she kissed her way up to my back. There was a lot of skin contact between our bodies. She even threw in a few well-timed moans! I turned over and she threw herself into my arms. We hugged each other tightly and frenched. I was systematically capped with a condom and she lied down beside me. I got on top of her and began to fondle both her breasts. After licking and messing with her breasts for quite some time, I penetrated her.

I decided to piston slow steady strokes into her cunt while frenching her (since she was so receptive to frenching). The main battlefield for this session was in the missionary position. Every now and then, I would grind my pelvis against hers (so as to maximize the skin contact).

After a while, our mouths disengaged and I got up, bonking her in an upright position. I straightened her legs and placed them on my shoulders. As I kissed and licked her shins, I quickened my pace. This caused her to go wild, moaning and thrashing her head left and right. Perhaps she was play-acting, but it was unnoticeable to the untrained eye. With every deep stroke, she would emit a long, high-note moan.

I requested for doggie and she obliged with a smile. I proceeded from slow, deep strokes that eventually graduated to a faster pace. Her light moans were incessant. I also liked the way her long legs spreaded beside my knees. My hands wandered under her body and cupped her breasts. This caused me to lay my weight on her back, with my groin pressed tightly against her bum. Her right hand snaked down below to caress my balls, adding an extra dimension of shiokness!

The finishing move was back to the missionary position with lots of frenching. As I cummed, her fingers were caressing my balls. I like this move! A massage was dispensed graciously after the rubber was removed.

Ratings for Violet

Looks: 6.8/10 she sports long, straight hair.

Skin: 6/10 tanned skin. Blemishes on her bum.

Body: 8/10 at least 1.65m tall. Good enough figure and very long legs.

Boobs: 7/10 brown nipples, a good handful B-Cup.

BBBJ: 7/10 little blowing done. Tend to lick, press and roll her tongue all over the shaft. Did it under me (with me on my fours)

Assrim: N/A told her not to do it.

Catbath: 7/10 a commendable effort. Covers almost every part of the body, with extra attention given to the nipples.

FJ: 8/10 did her in 69 & missionary positions. Very responsive to each and every stroke, accompanied with good stereo.

Attitude: 8/10 friendly and chatty; dispenses with lots of frenching.

RTF: A big maybe. Include her into my darling list (pending).

The same old thing again, please do not post non FRs postings here. NO CHIT CHAT AND COMMENTS!
Old 24-04-2003, 05:52 PM
Samster

FR on Yi Yi (23 Apr 2003)

Talk about subjective….. She does not look slutty to me, well at least on that day. In the room, we chatted and the shower was SOP with no action, besides the washing. She has normal sized boobs and droopy butt. Slim body and quite a fair skin tone.

On the bed, I lied facing up and she did her catbath on my body. Sucking and licking of my nipples and licking of the neck, chest, legs. She lifted my legs up high and did the AR on me. Wow, her AR was very good man… Buay tahan ah…. It was short lick and tickles using the tip of her tongue. Her bbbj was good, and she would tickle my balls area, which made it so shiok that I almost cum. I had to stop her immediately. She took the condom and showed to me. I said too fast leh…. She said that she thought I said too shiok and want to FJ already. Then she put back the condom and asked me to turn around into doggie position. She did the shiok AR again. Then she laid down below my dick and bbbj again. I tried to pull out again, and she was sucking and sucking and wanted me to CIM. I pulled out with great force and realized the condom was already on.

I motioned her to lay back and then I sucked and licked her nipples. She told me not to use my teeth on them. She moaned softly. Then I slowly used my finger to rub her pussy. She told me not to rub up and down, but to rub it sideways. I move downwards to look at the pussy, and noticed that her pubic haid was very well trimmed until almost gone. Her pussy was very nice looking almost like that of SammiOne’s, but SammiOne has better looking one. I spread open the pussy lips and licked the clit. She was moaning louder now and gyrated her hip in rhythm.

After a while, I stopped and got up. She grabbed my dick and BJ again to get it hardened. Then I inserted into her cunthole in missionary. I could feel her cunt muscle tightened and gripped my dick tightly. I pumped slowly to prevent quick ejaculation. Then I moved her to the side and did her sideways. I started to pump harder and faster, and she looked at me and shouted “OH…. FUCK ME….!!!” And she moaned loudly and smiled at me. Then I finally cummed. I knew it was very fast. In total, it took only 20 to 25 mins. Overall not a good session to me and we dun click.

Looks: 6.5/10 (normal look, quite old on close observation, maybe late 20’s)
Body: 6.5/10 (slim, quite fair skin tone, with droopy butt)
Titts: 6.5/10 (soft, real, normal sized, light brown nipples)
Pussy: 7/10 (well trimmed pubic hair, and slit type of pussy)
Bbbj: 7.5/10 (very good with BUAY TAHAN tickling of my balls)
AR: 7.5/10 (very shiok short licks and tickles with the tongue)
Fj: 7/10 (responsive)
Frenching: Did not try. (guess I did not get the chemistry going…)

Cheers!
Zyxel

The same old thing again, please do not post non FRs postings here. NO CHIT CHAT AND COMMENTS!
Old 24-04-2003, 08:50 PM
Samster

Xiao Ching

FR on Xiao Ching

The thing that struck me first about Xiao Ching was her fluent English and it is clear she feels more comfortable conversing in English, followed by Cantonese. In terms of looks, she does not have the drop-dead kind of gorgeous looks, but she does have a seductive look about her and it kind of grows on you. Her eyes are attractive with long lashes and she also has a very beguiling smile. Has nice looking boobs, quite small but well-rounded. Her ass is probably her best asset with a nice tight butt which makes you feel like just grabbing it and not letting go…J She is very friendly and puts you at ease with small talk while undressing and preparing to shower. The shower itself was quite SOP but she has a nice soft touch, which I can feel even during the shower. She is quite hygienic and washed me thoroughly especially my ass hole, which made me happy since I know I will get a good AR later on! I lay down on the bed and she moved over me and started her catbath. If I remember correctly, she does this while making a lot of slurpy noises while moving up and down over my body. The best feeling I got at this point was her soft caressing with her hands while she does the catbath with her tongue. Her touch is my absolute favorite! So soft and tender unlike so many other girls out there. So I immediately started caressing her back in the same way and I can feel that she also likes it. Probably not many bros out there do this to her so she responded very well. It almost feel like we are making love and not just having commercial sex, you know what I mean? Very GFE and soothing and relaxing. Not the rough and wild kind at all. So we spent quite a lot of time in this foreplay without rushing at all. Just writing this makes me want to go back to her right now! Finally she moved her lips downwards and started to lick my balls and caressing my sensitive area there. While I was still enjoying this sensation, she moved her lips over my erect dick and totally put it into her mouth and slowly, very slowly, moved her face up and down. Her eyes are half closed like she is dreaming and I can see she is totally enjoying herself and absorbed in the blow job of my dick. All this time we are still moving our hands across each other’s body and giving each other a nice sensual and pleasurable experience.

Then she asked me to turn around and lie facing down which I did. I felt her then lower her face down to my ass hole and then I feel her tongue slowly lick my ass hole, first at the edge then moving deeper and deeper. As I groaned with pleasure, she took hold of my buttock cheeks and pulled it further apart while thrusting her tongue into my anus. She definitely liked giving AR and she is one of the few girls who give as good AR as she give BJ. Normally you find girls who are good with one but not good with the other, right? But not Xiao Ching. She has the right touch and the right skill as well! After a long and unhurried AR, she turned me around and I got up over her and positioned my hard cock before her pussy. I started to kiss her breasts lightly and then moved my lips to her face. She does not do frenching but she does allow light kissing. So while I lightly kissed her lips, I slowly eased my cock into her and a low moan come out from her mouth. I then slowly increased my rhythm going deeper and deeper until her hands are wrapped around me tightly. I did not bother to change positions but kept maintaining the rhythm and I can feel her body responding to that and her moans coming faster and faster. I finally came and remain in that position for a few minutes just holding each other while my dick was recovering inside her. We got up and showered and she gave a kiss on the lips before I left.

Looks: 6.5/10 (but seductive look grows on you)
Body: 7/10 (slim and sexy)
Boobs: 6.5/10 (33A or B)
AR: 7.5/10 (unhurried)
BJ: 7.5/10 (slow and steady)
FJ: 8/10 (suits my kind, soft and tender love making, a gentle lover)
Attitude: 7.5/10 Light kissing, no frenching
RTF: 8.5/10 Definitely will come back for her

Recommended for bros who like caressing and soft touch service
Old 25-04-2003, 11:09 AM
Samster

FR on Amanda (24 Apr 2003)

Have been wanting to get her for the second time for quite sometime, but always either not working or wait long long. Finally got her that day. She recognized me, even our first encounter was about 4 months ago.

In the room, we stripped individually and chatted. A friendly gal and quite sweet looking face. Not stunning but sweet enough. Soft spoken. The shower was SOP.

On the bed, she started to kiss and lick my chest. I decided to make it a passionate session, so I took control of the session. I turned her over and made her lie on the bed, then we french kissed. Very passionate kiss. The kiss itself lasted about 2 mins. Then I licked and sucked her nipple. She was moaning already. I slowly moved my hand down south and touched her pussy. Wow…. Already very wet. I rubbed the clit softly, and she was moaning with joy. I inserted my finger into her cunthole, and there was no resistence. Then I began to lick her clit. After a while, I asked her to turn around and assume doggie position. Wow, the sight of pussy from the rear was steaming as she arched her butt upwards. I began to softly rub her wet pussy, then did AR on her tight a-hole and alternating with the licking of her clit. She was really in ecstasy then. She was wriggling with shiokness at that point, moaning, gripping the bedsheet with her hands, jerking her hip. I used my finger to rub the clit again, and she asked me to lick her, as she liked it.

After a few minutes of torture on her, we frenched again (still in doggie position). Then I laid down and she started to do her job on me. Licking my body, licking and sucking my balls. Then she asked me to assume doggie position. Her AR was not good at all. No feeling and hard broad strokes with her tongue. But I like her licking of my balls. Then she laid down under my dick and bbbj. It was OK. No licking of the tip with her tongue. She just suck and bobbed head up and down. Then I got up and turned her to lie on the bed. We did 69 with me on top. She bbbj a while only and began to moan again with joy. I told her to put on the condom for me then.

I slowly inserted my dick into her very wet pussy in missionary position. She gasped and moaned softly. I pumped slowly but hard. Then I turned her sideways and pumped harder and faster. She was almost screaming by then. I stopped, and then turned her to doggie position, and pumped her again. After a few more pumps, she said that she was cumming, and I quickened my pace and I cummed. Not sure if she cummed, but she looked tired, and me too. We laid down and chatted a while. Head for the shower and dressed and left the room. I think we took a full session time. Overall a very good session for me.

Looks: 7/10 (sweet, innocent look)
Body: 6.5/10 (slim, normal skin tone, quite flat butt)
Titts: 6.5/10 (normal, real, soft, light brown nipples, slight droopy to me)
Pussy: 7.5/10 (very very wet, well trimmed pubic hair, likes to be licked)
Bbbj: 6.5/10 (not that great, no licking of dick head)
AR: 5/10 (no feeling at all)

Cheers!
zyxel

FRs ONLY, NO COMMENTS IN HERE PLEASE!!
Old 28-04-2003, 04:15 PM
Samster

FR on Li Zhen by bro HorseD77

It was a long day after work and reckon what better ways to unwind and relax than heading for my regular joint in GL. The friendly OKT greeted me and asks me which gal I had in mind ... as there seems to be quite a few positive FR on Lily, asked for this gal but was told that I need to wait for a while. Recommended LiZhen as he knew that I have a preference for young gals with petite size, told me that her service is good as well. Oh well, why not, always challenging and exciting in trying new gals - something unknown adds to the level of excitment!

After a few minutes, she appeared and from the back, she is slim and quite tall, and upon seeing her young face, I was getting all excited with the notions of all the actions that is forthcoming... The stripping and showers process were pretty SOP, dried ourselves and she gently ask me to lie on the bed. She begins the catbath actions and she does spent a great amount of time teasing and kissing on my nipples, while her hands began the sexploartion journey into my groin area. Light fingering and stroking on both my balls and dick resulted in me having a hard long erection. She begins to journey downwards to my sex pistol and gently laps at my dick .... This gal is very different, she spends a great amount of time tasting, lapping, blowing and kissing on my pole that I need to ask her to stop as I dont wish to cum this soon. Asked her to position in 69 so that I can taste and service her as well, which she gladly obliged with a cheeky smile.

And what a view .... her womanly sexy bum above my face, her sweet smelling pussy inches from my lips that I have no other choice but to feast on this beautiful of pussy that is created by Nature. Spread her osyter lips wide apart and was presented with the pinkest cunt hole and biggest engorged clit ever seen.... begans lapping on her sweet nectar juices and kissing her clit till she was moaning and juices flowing down her thighs.... it was too much for her and she turned around and starts sucking on my dick as if this is the last dick on planet Earth - precum appeared on my dickhead and she hungrily lapped it up as well.

It was beginning to be too much for me as well and asked her to cap me so the real actions can begins. She procceds to ride me and with my free hands, I grasp her ample ass cheeks and helps her to ride me by lifting her up and down, change into missionary and doggie and I must admits that doggie position with this gal is simply unbelievable ... with a view of her slim waist, sexy womanly bum and her sexy hairless pluckered ass, it was a view to behold.... my fingers began to finger her clit while at the same time thrusting my pistol into her wet glistening pussy and after sometimes, cum in her and the sexperience was simply exquisite.

She lied exhausted and gave me a GF huge and whispered to me that I have been naughty with her and she is too tired after cuming to give me a body massage. Clicks well with her and a gem worth returning....

FRs only, no comments please!
Old 28-04-2003, 07:20 PM
Samster

FR on Li Wen

FR on Li Wen

Of course, this is the famous Li Wen, the Biggest Boobs of Geylang with her 36D cup size breasts. No need to say that is the reason I asked for her. So there I was waiting with anticipation, all the more so since I am a breast man so this feeling really buay tahan! After what seemed like a mini-eternity, she arrived and I have to say I was a bit, actually, I was quite disappointed as she did not look that good to me. Firstly she was not as tall as I had imagined in my mind..ok that one is my own fault for having unrealistic expectations! Secondly her face was a little broad, a bit peasant looking. Normal hairdo, not a slim body, more medium frame. All in all the most outstanding asset is still her breasts which I have to admit is quite appealing. After saying all that, you can imagine the rest of the session was so so..probably more my fault than hers.

When she started her catbath, I immediately grabbed her boobs and started to play with them since they were dangling dangerously near my face. I found the catbath a bit SOP, so was AR, so was BJ…a bit sian already. She keep making all these slurpy sounds while licking my body. All the time just playing with her big boobs and sucking them as much as I could. The only thing different was during the BJ, she made me stand up on the bed while she sucked my dick sitting on the bed. Finally I got on top and started to fcuk her slowly at first, but then I worked myself up to a vigorous speed just so that I can watch her boobs jiggle furiously underneath me. A few times I stopped and lowered my head down to her breasts and licked them like there was no tomorrow, before resuming the “shock and awe” pounding treatment. Of course it was only a matter of time watching this great movement of breasts below me before I came. I have to disagree with some bros who say it all feels the same when you come. I don’t think so. Instead I felt even my orgasm was a bit SOP, you all know the feeling….dammit 150 just went out the window. Grrrr. Anyway, not my cup of tea but definitely will appeal to other bros out there.

Looks: 5.5/10 (I know this is a bit harsh, maybe 6/10 to other bros)
Body: 6/10 (medium frame)
Boobs: This is where she scores man 8/10! 36C
AR: 5/10
BJ: 5.5/10
FJ: 6/10
Attitude: 5/10
RTF: 5.5/10 (only after a long long time when I miss those monster breasts!)

Recommended for bros who want to experience big breasts.
Old 29-04-2003, 01:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 22
mahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud of
FR Emelda

Today one of my bro feeling horny, ask me to go GL wif him. I reluctantly agreed. Once I reach the pl, I requested for my fav Amanda, but too bad she is not working. I try to recall some names, and remember a tall babe - Emelda. Asked Gwee, and less than 5 min, she's arrive. The first look, not very that appealing, but overall her physical build make up for everything. Once in the room, I was surprised she help me strip, proceed to shower. It is just a SOP shower, but she really clean me up well. Especially, the part she clean up my manhood, she gently pull back my foreskin and gently ask me does it hurt. I found that she is kind of chatty, make the session more interesting. A close check on her, find that she is not exactly, that slim, as still got signs of baby fats, n her bum area is a bit coarse. Her boobs though not that handful.

Soon, after we both dried up individully the actions beginn. She requested that I lied, back facing her. She started the course with a sensual catbath, licking that back gently, with her soft boobs massaging my back. She will slowly lick from top to bottom, with special attention to my ear loop. After that, ask me to switch to my front and continue her cat bath. One thing I notice that she do lick the fingers, and I felt that my body is wet from all the action. Slowly she move down to my manhood and give me a long BBBJ,. Her BBBJ is more of a stagnant position. I find it a bit bored, but what the hack, I am a bit tired from my day at work, so I just relax and enjoy her work. Her suction is quite good, as I do not have any actions for quite a long time, I almost felt like cumming while she doing the BBBJ. After what seem like an eternity, it's my turn to pay back the favour. She request that not biting of nipples, I obiged, and giving her a good lick on her nipple. At the same time, my hand start to attack her lovely cunt, which is by now wet (mayb the work of KY). She just lied back, closed her eye and enjoy the moment. Slowly I insert my manhood into her cunthole, and we are engage in the missionary position. I slowly pumped her, as I do not want to experienced climax fast. She just keep closing her eye and enjoy the moment. After a short while, I asked her to ride on me. She ask me slow, medium or fast? I say do it slowly, as I will like to enjoy the moment. She continue to work hard, as I begin to feel that I am about to cum, I ask her to fasten the speed, and soon I cummed. After that, she asked me to hug her tight, stay there foer a few mins b4 both of us head for the shower. After trhe shower, finding there is some spare time, I light a ciggies and chit chat wif her. Find that she is an easy-going person to talk. Soon the time is up, and I pick up my barang and leave the room. Overall a happy session, as she is an easy person to click.

Face : 6/10 ( Short dyed hair, kind of plain looking)
Boobs: 6.5/10 ( I not very good in measuring cup size, but guess shld be b cup, soft n tender)
Fig: 7/10 (She is about 1.66 - 1.68 m, a tall n sexy lady)
BBBJ: 6.5/10 (Only one position)
FJ: 6.5/10 (Obliging)
AR: NA
Attitude : 9/10 ( very gf service n friendly, dun fake too much)

THIS IS ANFIELD

Fans of Liverpool and Angela Zhang

up list: Bu Jinyun

i may be slow in returning favour..but i not "chao kuan" type..who put this siggie for fun..
Old 02-05-2003, 03:42 PM
Samster

FR on AB

FR on AB

The thing about AB when you meet her is that she strikes you as a real experienced professional. In fact you also wonder whether her service will be equally professional. All the more so because she comes from the same house as the (in)famous Gucci who is notorious for her “professional” service or as bro FWChongKing politely put it, a “fast worker”. And to be frank, my first time with AB, I did get just a slight feeling of the session ending before it should have. BUT to be fair to her, after trying her a few more times, and warming up to her, and vice-versa, I must say her service is definitely above average in geylang. So this FR will not be based on my first encounter with her but on subsequent flings with her..hehe

How to describe AB? Well, firstly she has a very earnest look and her skin is beautifully fair. Her looks are not for everybody but I think definitely has to be at least 7/10 in my humble opinion. She has a very decent pair of breasts, quite a handful and will satisfy most of the breasts-minded bros out there. They are also quite firm and not saggy so they give her a very confident look, thrusting out in front of her. Together with her slightly curt mannerisms, she will actually make the ideal S&M Mistress if she dresses up in leather and boots (and whip!) heh heh. Don’t know about other bros, but I find that AB takes charge the moment you step into the room. But not in a rude manner, more like a very experienced air stewardess or nurse type of treatment, like “Hang your clothes there” or “Come into the bathroom now” and so on. Maybe it is my imagination, but more and more I imagine her as Mistress AB “punishing” me for my deeds..haha. Even in the shower, she is like inspecting me and giving me a thorough wash down like I am a child. I must stress she is not rude in any way, just her mannerisms are a bit amusing in this way.

Anyway, let’s talk about more important things i.e. how she performs in bed, right? I must say, she is very good in her service and takes pain to make sure I am satisfied. So we move over to the bed and she starts to lick every inch of my body and I mean every inch. She slowly moved her flickering tongue over my body and down my leg, past the knee and reached the toes. She then, one by one, lovingly licks each and every one of my toes and sending an involuntary shudder right through my body each time she does that. She not only licked them but she put my big toe into her mouth and swirled her tongue around it like she is giving a blowjob to my toe. After repeating this on the other leg and toes, she moved back to my favorite area, my dick. Starting with licks around my testicles, she slowly moved up the shaft of my cock and then enveloped it with her mouth while using her hands to fondle my balls. Looking at her in a sideways pose bent over like that, she presented a fantastic sideways view of her firm breasts and her erect nipples. I could not resist and while she was moving her head up and down kissing and sucking my cock, I reached out my hand and slowly fondled her beautiful breast and gently squeezed her tits with my hand, causing a moan to come out from her. She then stopped for a while, and then popped a mint into her mouth before continuing the BBBJ, now with an extra sensation of cooling freshness on my cock which is still in her mouth. After the excellent BJ, I got her to start the fcuk session by getting on top of me and she slowly lowered herself over my quivering dick and eased it into her pussy. I knew this position always ensure maximum penetration so it was no surprise to hear her groan as my thick cock disappeared fully into her vagina. She then maintained that squatting position while she moved her body up and down, each time penetrating her body deeply. I then switched to myself on top but holding her ankles up high. I can tell she quite likes this position and I start to pump her pussy with increasing speed and strength. She starts to then grab her own breasts and squeezes them as I am fcuking her. We end off the session with doggie, which she also seems to like. You can tell a girl likes doggie when they press the butt right up against your groin to make sure your dick has gone in all the way. I finally come in a big burst and holding onto to her beautiful melons from behind. Definitely a nice orgasm for me and AB is definitely a great fcuk.

Looks: 7/10 (on average)
Body: 7/10
Boobs: 7/10 (36B)
AR: 6/10 (pretty SOP here)
BBBJ: 7.5/10 (she also does hot tea BJ but you have to tell before she undresses so she can go outside to get it and she does CIM as well)
FJ: 7.5/10 (many positions and she seems to like them all!)
Attitude: 7.5/10 (probably not on the first time)
RTF: 7.5/10 She is good and will try again in the future.

Recommended for bros who want an attractive face with nice body/ boobs with good service
Old 07-05-2003, 10:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 22
Kiddo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKiddo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
FR on Lily by Kiddo

Went down to GL to check out the quality of the 2 targets that I've been thinking of getting for the past few times, Lily and YanEr. After reaching the place, also decided to try my luck and ask for Pinky and Sansan. I was told that Pinky is not working while Sansan's ETA from her leave is approximately one week. (Just as I expected.) Only just open my mouth to ask for YanEr when she came. Apparently another cheongster had asked for her. Thought to my self, not too bad looking except for a bit big size for me. OKT asked me, next round want or not?, decided against YanEr and try asking for Lily. Was told that Lily would only be available later.

When YanEr came out fo the room, I was still waiting for Lily. Was thinking to myself...Damned I'm always fated to wait long long for the gals I target. Finally she came after an hour later and she still looks good as ever (IMHO can fight with MeiJi, Prada, Pinky and company)

Proceeded to the room for an SOP shower and while in the shower, made the usual talk about the weather etc etc. The only happening is that she did a BBBJ in the shower and I must say her BBBJ skills are only mediocre. Suction is only at best moderate.

Next to the bed and I was ordered to lie down on my chest while she did a catlap on me. Frankly speaking, there's also nothing special about her cat-lapping. Just the usual SOP cat-lapping (licking and kissing from the shoulders, back, butt, ankles and knees). Declined it when she was about to lick down to my toes as I don't quite like it. Proceeded to flip over and she begins her licking on my breasts and this was over in less than five minutes. By this time, I was thinking to myself...God! I think I've kenna another Prada! Sian 1/2 but lan lan. She then performed her hot tea BBBJ on my testicles and my manhood and this BBBJ was exactly the same as the one in the bathroom except that this was done with hot tea. True again it was over in less than 5 minutes.

She then told me that it's my turn to do my work and I thought to myself...F***, you lazy I will go hyperdrive and be extra "hardworking" on you. She has small breasts with attractive pinky tits. Proceeded to lick and suck on her tits when she told me that no sucking on her tits. Wah lao! Long time never kenna this restriction and this is just my luck! Lan lan just lick and her tits but she used her hands to move my head so as to prevent me from licking on one tit for too long. By this time I was quite annoyed and never mind, proceeded to lick down her stomach and down to her pussy.

Went down on her and proceeded to perform cunninglingus on her but she managed to use her thighs to clamp on the side of my head so that I could not manoeveur myself. Could not even see a thing. (Well, except for her bushy pubic hair that is!) After less than five minutes, lost interest in whatsoever and signalled her for the FJ.

She climned on top of me and began to pump herself on top of me. While doing this, she was moaning.. Yes! yes! yes! I was actually thinking to myself..After giving me this kind of service, Yes your head ah! After a while could feel myself cumming and signalled her to swap to the missionary position so that I can control the speed and thrust of my strokes and this lasted for another five minutes or so before I finally cummed.

After the FJ, she did a massage on me and her massage was like all her other service..Only average at best and from the time of the bathing to exting from the room, we barely spoke to each other. Other gals would attempt to strike a conversation even if the customer remains quiet but it seems that she's the exception. Throughout the session, didn't even tried frenching as I was thinking..So many restrictions frenching sure cannot!.

Verdict as follows.....

Looks: 7.25/10 (One of the better looking gals..Can fight with MeiJi, Prada and Pinky in this department)

Category: Same category as Gucci, Prada (Got looks no service type)

Figure: 6/10 (The SG gals type of figure..thin but still can see the hourly glass figure, No baby fats seen)

Boobs: 6.5/10 (Small breast with pinkish tits. Attractive tits but breast size a bit small for my liking)

Cunt: 6/10 (Not a tight cunt. Otherwise, no comments in this department)

BJ: 4.5/10 (Fast and mostly a weak BJ. Would have given her a passing mark if not her her fast job in less than 5 minutes)

AR: N/A

Frenching: N/A (Most probably not allowed. Never asked after got hit by so many restrictions)

FJ: 6.5/10 (Nothing to shout about. The usual FJ in two positions)

Attitude: 4/10 (She need to work on this if she wants to attract a pool of regular customers. Comments IMHO are lazy in her BBBJ. No effort in trying to chat up with customer.)

Chemistry: None.

Suitable for.....cheongsters who goes for looks and do not mind lousy service. But IMHO, there're gals who are as pretty as her with much better service.

RTF: No. If I want pretty gals, I would go for MeiJi. At least she tries hard to be sai nai and argue playfully with me. Service wise also one class higher than her. Looks wise, as cute and pretty as her.

Most women prefer sex with the lights out - they can't bear to see a man enjoying himself.
Most men like sex with the lights on - so that they can get the woman's name right.

Definite RTF if coming back: Cocido (Porn Appetit), Celica (San), Petchara (Thaiboy)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1