The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 27-10-2011, 07:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Pattaya hotels nearly full

Report from Bangkok Post dated 27 October 2011 :-

Pattaya hotels nearly full

People rushing out of Bangkok taking refuge from the flood are finding it difficult to find a room for rent in the resort town of Pattaya, as nearly all of the rooms available are occupied.

About 80 per cent of hotel rooms in Pattaya are already occupied by tourists from Russia and Europe, leaving oinly a few for those who fleeing the flood in Bangkok.

Patcharin Sawetrat, assistant director of the Tourism Authority of Thailand's Pattaya office, said most hotels were reporting 85 per cent occupancy or more.

For the 1,000 or so rooms still unoccupied, the hotels agreed to TAT's request that they reduce the room rate by 50-70 per cent to enable the people from Bangkok to stay from two weeks to one month.

Mrs Patcharin said there were still rooms available at condominiums, houses for rent, serviced apartments and guesthouses. However, most of them prefer to lease their rooms with monthly or yearly contracts.

Most of the flood refugees wanted to stay for only two weeks to one month, she said.
Old 28-10-2011, 03:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 423 / Power: 16
Bebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Pattaya

Lucky for me , I managed to get a hotel near walking street for the long weekend ... see you in the afternoon Pattaya
Old 28-10-2011, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
samsam13 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bebertov View Post
Lucky for me , I managed to get a hotel near walking street for the long weekend ... see you in the afternoon Pattaya
i think i might going to pattaya on tomorrow. what is your hotel name and do they have a free room on tomorrow for few days? and the price? thank you so much if you help me to ask the reception counter. near walking street i assumed are soi 10-12?

tried to check on agoda, asianroom and more websites, most of the hotel are full....it's make me really scare here, lol.

i think tonight should be my last night to party in bkk!
Old 28-10-2011, 11:01 PM
Samster

Bebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by samsam13 View Post
i think i might going to pattaya on tomorrow. what is your hotel name and do they have a free room on tomorrow for few days? and the price? thank you so much if you help me to ask the reception counter. near walking street i assumed are soi 10-12?

tried to check on agoda, asianroom and more websites, most of the hotel are full....it's make me really scare here, lol.

i think tonight should be my last night to party in bkk!
Yes all hotels near walking street are full.. However if u want I might be able to let you have one of the rooms at Grover hotel at soi 7 & soi 8 .. Indian style hotel.. Not suitable for me .. Call me at 0895318453 if u serious coming over ..
Old 29-10-2011, 11:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I am sure after the enforced holiday and the weekend , most things should get back to normal. If Beach Road rooms are hard to come by , try the Soi Baukow , Soi Lengkee area
Old 29-10-2011, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yes all hotels near walking street are full.. However if u want I might be able to let you have one of the rooms at Grover hotel at soi 7 & soi 8 .. Indian style hotel.. Not suitable for me .. Call me at ******** if u serious coming over ..
ok sir! today check the situation again.

only 2 places to go, pattaya or phuket. i will sms u, thanks!
Old 29-10-2011, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by samsam13 View Post
ok sir! today check the situation again.

only 2 places to go, pattaya or phuket. i will sms u, thanks!
Come patts instead of Phuket.. Phuket expensive la.. Come come come.. You won't regret ...
Old 30-10-2011, 12:36 AM
mermaidstv

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

bro you got your trip well?
Quote:
Come patts instead of Phuket.. Phuket expensive la.. Come come come.. You won't regret ...
Old 30-10-2011, 02:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mermaidstv View Post
bro you got your trip well?
I not yet travel to Malaysia, after this trip I will go back to sin to change my passport n proceed to Malaysia.. Where can I find u for a drink ?
Old 30-10-2011, 07:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Pattaya

Beberov,

In Malaysia, everyone parties in Bukit Bintang area! I'll be there fom Novemer 14 - 20! Come on down, I'll buy you a bowl of curry fried rice, so yummy!

In Pattaya, have you been to Club Relaxx?

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 30-10-2011, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Beberov,

In Malaysia, everyone parties in Bukit Bintang area! I'll be there fom Novemer 14 - 20! Come on down, I'll buy you a bowl of curry fried rice, so yummy!

In Pattaya, have you been to Club Relaxx?
Morning bro norice , weather here is great in patts ... Sunny weather , have a beer near the beach see all the girls walking past is truly enjoying..I'll try to join you in BB , but bro curry fried rice is not special in KL , take a cab down jalan alor also known as the very hungry street in Cantonese. Night time come whole stretch of hawker stalls to chose from .. 3 things u die die must try ,1.) BBQ chix wings (sedap rm$3 a piece) . 2.) BBQ clams aka lala or stingray spicy n nice. 3.) a cup of lime+plum juice .. Refreshing juice.... These are the 3things u had to try ... Never buy the BBQ pork aka rou gan , sucks.. not yet been to club relax cause so many bars in walking street see until my eyes blur .. Will try tonight ... Good ?? K then ..
Old 30-10-2011, 05:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

The jams are like Bangkok now! Getting from Central Pattaya to Jomtein took the songteaw nearly an hour when it usually done in 15 minutes. Not fun in this sweltering heat!

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 30-10-2011, 07:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
alright, i will try to go pattaya!

how long u stay there?
Old 30-10-2011, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
The jams are like Bangkok now! Getting from Central Pattaya to Jomtein took the songteaw nearly an hour when it usually done in 15 minutes. Not fun in this sweltering heat!
I just love BKK now, no traffic. From Hway Kwang to On Nut using Ekamai only 15 mins of driving.
Old 31-10-2011, 02:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
I just love BKK now, no traffic. From Hway Kwang to On Nut using Ekamai only 15 mins of driving.
Yeah man! Coz all kon Thais and expats with cars all chiong to Patts now!
Still wait & see. YL say OK. Suk say NO. Mayor of Hway Kwang say OK!

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1