The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-03-2017, 10:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Quecumber deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My SYT Korean Coursemate/Neighbour

Wow damn erotic story, waiting for next update!!
Old 12-03-2017, 11:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
UnrealMadrid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS please update soon!
Old 12-03-2017, 03:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 561 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

cant wait to see more..
Old 14-03-2017, 02:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 688 / Power: 12
Lakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to behold

All the way, in the taxi, Tingting held my arm and leaned her head on my shoulders. We reached the hotel at about 4pm, and we dropped our loots on the sofa. I had smsed Bryan to ask how was he enjoying Central World, and he replied to say he was now at MBK with Eileen and having steamboat for early dinner.

Tingting and I took a quick shower before we dressed up to go out again. Holding Tingting’s hand, I brought her out of the hotel again and we went to a hairdresser at Central World to do our hair.

Tingting: Wah! Why so serious?! What’s the occasion?

Me: No arh, no occasion arh, just thought I wanted to have a nice dinner with you, that’s all.

Tingting smiled again, and she picked a hairstyle that would go well with the dress I bought her. The hairstylists got down to work on both Tingting and I, and after 2hrs, we were looking real grand.

We quickly took a taxi back to the hotel to get changed, and Tingting put on slightly heavier make up, complete with a bit of eyeshadow and mascara and eyeliner.

Her eyes were already large normally, but with those make up, it not only made her eyes look slightly larger, but also more smokey and seductive. Her long lashes flitted sexily, and she tried to electrify me with her eyes.

Holding her hand, we walked out to the lobby. Once again, Tingting drew stares from people all around, as she looks absolutely stunning. Her reaction was classic, as she smiled shyly and clutched my arm even tighter.

We got into a taxi and proceeded to our next destination, Sirroco Sky Bar at the State Tower. Some of you may remember this as the place with the sky bar that was in the film Hangover 2. Tingting was pleasantly surprised when I led her out of the taxi into the lobby of the Lebua Hotel. We took a lift up, and reached the reception of the Sirroco.

Me: I’ve made a reservation under Jun for 8.30pm.

Reception: Sure, one moment please.

As the lady was checking the reservations log, Tingting elbowed my ribs lightly.

Tingting: When did you make the reservation de? Sneaky sneaky!

Me: I made it while you were trying out clothes. Surprisingly, it’s not full yet, maybe cos weekday.

Reception: Hi Mr Jun, please follow me. I’ll show you to your table.

We began walking over, following the lady.

Reception: I’m sorry, as your reservation came in very late, the location is not the best, but it should not be a problem. If we have a better table, I will let you know.

We soon found out why. The table was one of those that was on the ‘inside’, and not at the edges where the view was awesome. I looked at Tingting and she said it’s fine, because we can still see the view from where we were seated, provided people didn’t stand at the railings. A strong breeze blew at us perpetually, as is common at such a high altitude. The sky bar was situated at the 63rd storey afterall.

I pulled the chair out for her and she took a seat, smiling gorgeously. Then I took my seat. We took a look at the menu, and I ordered a bottle of white wine and a dozen Tia Mara oysters as an appetizer.

The waiter poured the wine for us, and when he was pouring for Tingting, I noticed that he kept stealing glances at her. She smiled and thanked him after he had finished pouring the wine for her, and I toasted Tingting.

We placed our glasses down and dug into the oysters. The breeze continue to blow at us, but it didn’t mess up Tingting’s hair at all, as it was tied up in an elaborate bun kinda like Audrey Hepburn’s in Breakfast at Tiffany’s, just that instead of bangs, Tingting had a soft curl of hair flowing down at one side.

In fact, the more I looked at her, the more she reminded me of Olivia Wilde. That curl flopped in the breeze, but it did not faze her at all, as the direction of the wind happens to be blowing the hair outwards away from her mouth. Absolutely gorgeous.

It didn’t take us long to finish all the oysters. Tingting insisted that I took 8 instead as she grinned cheekily. She mouth the words ‘aphrodisiac’ and continued to smile at me wickedly.
Old 14-03-2017, 02:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 688 / Power: 12
Lakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to behold

As soon as we were done with the oysters and the wine, we lifted the menu and began to choose our main course. We both loved beef, so we settled on the menu quickly. She ordered a beef stew, and I ordered a steak, as well as another bottle of malbec this time.

The dinner menu wasn’t extensive at all, it was a bar afterall. As we waited for our food, we fidgeted in our seats, turning and craning our necks to take in the view around us. The sky bar was quite crowded.

There were a lot of people gathering for drinks and it seems like a very popular spot amongst the elite working class in Bangkok. Tingting wanted to explore the bar, so she got up and walked around, while I remained at the table, in case our food came.

My eyes trailed her as she moved about. While she took in the sights of the city, my eyes feasted on the elegant lady walking about confidently on heels, her fitting dress leaving no doubts about the shapely body that hid underneath.

She stopped for a while at one particular spot, looking at the direction of Pratunam, trying to find out Baiyoke Sky Hotel, probably, which isn’t really hard, since Baiyoke is another prominent skyscraper. That short pause was invitation enough though, for a couple of westerners in business wear.

They looked at each other and strode up to her with their drinks in hand. Approaching her, they introduced themselves and I could see her smile apprehensively. In no time at all, she pointed towards me and I waved back at her. The two angmohs looked over, then they continued to try and chat her up, but she excused herself and walked back immediately, cutting short her viewing tour.

As she sat down, she cursed. “Pesky idiots!”

Me: What did they want?

Tingting: They wanted to pick me up lah… Then I told them I’m here with my husband… Then they say it’s ok, they don’t care…

Me: mm-hmmm…

Tingting: Then I say it matters to me, then I walk off lor… I’ll never betray you ok?! Even if we’re not married officially. See… I so loyal and faithful…

Me: mm-hmmm…

Tingting reached over to pinch my arm, and showed me a generous view of her bosoms. Aware that I was staring, the quickly use her other hand and pressed against her chest so to cover the cleavage. I smiled and she showed me a dirty look. At the same time, I noticed the 2 ang mohs still staring from where Tingting left them. I paid them no more attention, as our food arrived.

Tingting: MMMMM!!! Smells delicious!

As soon as the waiter left, Tingting picked up her fork and poked into her stew. She fed me the first bite, and it was absolutely delicious. Well, it had better be, since it was quite expensive! Seeing my positive reaction, Tingting dug in with her fork again and the next forkful went into her mouth. She squished her face together and raised both hands to the sides of her face. “MMMMmMmmm!!! Yum Yum!”

She smiled happily as she began to dig into her meal as fast as she could, while maintaining a dignified air and practicing proper dining etiquette. I cut a slice of the sirloin, and fed it to her, and it’s obvious from her facial expression after the first bite that it was an explosion of joy in her mouth. We took our time to eat, and talk about how things are going with her and her family.

Since moving in to the new place, she said life was more boring, because while they have a bigger house now, there was no swimming pool to go for evening swims now to destress. So she has resorted to jogging in the evenings instead.

I asked about her neighbours, and she said that they were nice enough, and a couple of her neighbours instantly crushed on her when she moved in.

During the catered buffet housewarming, her parents invited the neighbours on her stretch to come over as well, and a couple of the young guys around her age tried to chat Tingting up. While she entertained them, she wasn’t interested, and she tried to make it explicit, but it didn’t really stop the occasional gifts and flowers from them that were placed at her gate from time to time.

Her neighbours also commented to her mum that she was very pretty, and that she should try to enter Miss Universe, as finally we may have a chance for a Miss Singapore with beauty and brains. Obviously such flattery made Auntie blush, but Auntie was more interested in finding a partner for Tingting.

Once, one of the neighbor going after Tingting tried to ask Auntie for help, and Auntie started promoting him to Tingting. Tingting would have none of it and scolded her mum up front. Auntie immediately tried to soothe her and they had a good chat after that. Auntie promised not to promote any other guys to her anymore, after Tingting shared that she already knows who she loves and is waiting for, me.

Gradually, Auntie tried to hint to those boys that Tingting is not interested, and that they were wasting their time and money, but they, being stubborn, refused to believe it, and the gifts became more and more expensive and elaborate in an attempt to bribe Tingting for her love. All ended up being returned to them, along with letters of love confessions.

She wasn’t single for the lack of suitors, even at her stint in SGH, other doctors have asked her out. Even married ones had proposals for her, indecent ones of course, a kept mistress at the side, flings and one night stands. All were rejected by her, and some more vehemently, especially those sleazy ones by married men.

One particular case, she had to call the wife and tell her what was happening to get the guy off her back. It nearly backfired though, when the guy threatened to leave the wife to pursue Tingting. But in the end, a lot of pressure from the family made him drop his quest for Tingting, and he left the hospital to open a private practice.
Old 14-03-2017, 03:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 8
yangmehmeh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks bro for the updates! Very well written escapades so far
Old 14-03-2017, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 12
EhWahEhWah is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEhWahEhWah is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEhWahEhWah is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEhWahEhWah is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hmm looks like bro lakland's wife could be tingting after all!
Old 14-03-2017, 06:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 8
Asgapi is a splendid one to beholdAsgapi is a splendid one to beholdAsgapi is a splendid one to beholdAsgapi is a splendid one to beholdAsgapi is a splendid one to beholdAsgapi is a splendid one to beholdAsgapi is a splendid one to behold

Got me hook to the story....
Old 14-03-2017, 07:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
Solenoid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nicely written TS
Old 14-03-2017, 09:59 PM