The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List
2010, 2015, AskieFox, Cesc69, Ella, jade, Nadia, Natchaya, primaleen

Old 04-02-2015, 08:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
louis2806 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Craigslist and other on-line Ladyboys

I know Amber that I met twice personnally last year. She is certainly a top notch. Beautiful, elegant, a lady of high class. Her former name is Isis, so if you look up to former reviews you will see that she s much appreciated. She is more bottom.

As for Ivy, I have not met her yet but read a lot of good reports in the past. Maybe you can go and tell us if all these are true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparhawk77 View Post
Old 04-02-2015, 07:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 11
Xyborg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyXyborg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassmascarenas View Post
Hello Bros,

Finally back to LBs again after a short break. Single again. So met this LB named Fiona.
http://singapore.backpage.com/Transs...action/3331887

What can I say? She is really awesome. A real beauty. Her eyes are the most seductive. The way she looks, sends shivers down my spine. She stays in a hotel in Balestier Road, nearest to Bras Basah MRT. Not very big boobs, but handful, and an awesome ass. She sucks good too. Overall she is a very sweet girl. To be honest, I wouldn't mind walking down the street with her. Not sure if she is a top, but yes, she did get hard. I think it would be say, 6 inches. But yes, a very nice session. Highly recommended. Damage: 150.
Found her craiglist also.
http://singapore.craigslist.com.sg/cas/4873693011.html
Old 05-02-2015, 11:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
ahtek is Cool - loads of Potential

Anyone knows how big is bella amor's tool? Would love to try her but afraid if its too big for me. And if anyone can advice regarding her rates?
Old 06-02-2015, 02:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
FaceBooker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by louis2806 View Post
I know Amber that I met twice personnally last year. She is certainly a top notch. Beautiful, elegant, a lady of high class. Her former name is Isis, so if you look up to former reviews you will see that she s much appreciated. She is more bottom.

As for Ivy, I have not met her yet but read a lot of good reports in the past. Maybe you can go and tell us if all these are true.
what was the damage bro?
Old 06-02-2015, 10:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 10
BlazingAngelas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://singapore.backpage.com/Transs...875646/3335983

Just had a session with her and promised to send a review.
She's a friendly person easy to talk to. Hotel in a good location for me.
Had a positive session.
Old 07-02-2015, 11:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 18
alanben deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Now a day Craigslist TS is getting expensive. Bella Dianne last time I try her is only $150 not she quoted me $300.

Did you guys have these experience?
Old 07-02-2015, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 23
doctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanben View Post
Now a day Craigslist TS is getting expensive. Bella Dianne last time I try her is only $150 not she quoted me $300.

Did you guys have these experience?
They are definitely trying to raise the prices here in Singapore. They get more in Shanghai and Hong Kong than here. But most will drop the prices.

I first thought that the young girls will ask the higher prices but now I think the older ones like Bella Diane ask for the most money. Maybe they know time is running out for them. Maybe the hormones are affecting their attitude. Maybe they think all that surgery means they can charge a premium.
Old 07-02-2015, 07:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
alancorn12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctor sex View Post
They are definitely trying to raise the prices here in Singapore. They get more in Shanghai and Hong Kong than here. But most will drop the prices.

I first thought that the young girls will ask the higher prices but now I think the older ones like Bella Diane ask for the most money. Maybe they know time is running out for them. Maybe the hormones are affecting their attitude. Maybe they think all that surgery means they can charge a premium.

So we should not entertain then. The cheapest is now $200.
Old 08-02-2015, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1242 / Power: 19
jimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by alancorn12 View Post
So we should not entertain then. The cheapest is now $200.
Yo Bro Alan, I fully support your statement. All of us bros here should do that and should not pay the ridiculous high prices. If the price is so good in other countries for them, why would they need to come here. So let's all unite for our our good and protection against this high pricing. $100-150 is the absolute max in my humble opinion.
Old 08-02-2015, 05:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
sing007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparhawk77 View Post
Amber is or used to be called Isis. Not sure why she changed her name as she had great reviews. Seems silly to change to a name no one knows. Anyway she is a really nice girl, very pretty and provides a great girlfriend experience.

Ivy is in my opinion one of the most natural looking girls out there. Simply stunning to look at and is actually looking better and better. Awesome body all over!!
Old 08-02-2015, 05:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
sing007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmycool View Post
Yo Bro Alan, I fully support your statement. All of us bros here should do that and should not pay the ridiculous high prices. If the price is so good in other countries for them, why would they need to come here. So let's all unite for our our good and protection against this high pricing. $100-150 is the absolute max in my humble opinion.
Some girls quite frankly are worth the extra. You pay more for a Ferrari then you do a Nissan.

But I think the issue is girls that are not known are also trying to charge high end. In a nutshell they are doing exactly what you are suggesting. They are standardising pricing.

However I actually am in agreement that most are just not worth the high end prices. The service has to be better to get more in my opinion.

If you look at a girl that has predominantly good reviews then I think they are fully worth the higher end as you are likely to get value for money. If on the other hand a girl has no reviews or mediocre reviews then why would you risk paying out the same money.

It's unfortunately like any other job though. If you are being paid a minimum wage you will do the job as it pays the bills but you won't do it with much enthusiasm. If on the other hand you are being paid well for a job then suddenly the motivation to please kicks in and you will do it well,

The P4P industry is no different. Yes in an ideal world you are paying so you should get a good service but that's not real life.

This forum will not change things, it's a small part of the girls earnings. If you want a more reasonable price then do it with the right approach. Tell the girl what budget you have upfront be nice at all times and hope she accepts. Manners and attitude go a heck of a long way in this world!
Old 09-02-2015, 11:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
louis2806 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The reason why Isis changed her name to Amber is due to the events in Syria (and the fact that the Islamic state calls itself Isis). She clearly did not want her name to be associated to these events (and I understand her). The name has changed but not the person, I can assure you!
Oh, btw, she s leaving this coming Wednesday, so you guys would rather hurry if you want to share some time with her...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sing007 View Post
Amber is or used to be called Isis. Not sure why she changed her name as she had great reviews. Seems silly to change to a name no one knows. Anyway she is a really nice girl, very pretty and provides a great girlfriend experience.

Ivy is in my opinion one of the most natural looking girls out there. Simply stunning to look at and is actually looking better and better. Awesome body all over!!
Old 09-02-2015, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 23
doctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
The reason why Isis changed her name to Amber is due to the events in Syria (and the fact that the Islamic state calls itself Isis). She clearly did not want her name to be associated to these events (and I understand her). The name has changed but not the person, I can assure you!
Oh, btw, she s leaving this coming Wednesday, so you guys would rather hurry if you want to share some time with her...
Yes Amber is still as lovely as when she was Isis. Staying in a nice hotel and not charging 300 either. Pity she can top but still worth meeting
Old 10-02-2015, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 305 / Power: 16
eagleapple is one of the Best!eagleapple is one of the Best!eagleapple is one of the Best!eagleapple is one of the Best!

Well said. i agree. sometimes i jus tell them my budget, and expectations nicely. they respond kindly too. and if it doesnt work out, then just let it be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sing007 View Post
Some girls quite frankly are worth the extra. You pay more for a Ferrari then you do a Nissan.

But I think the issue is girls that are not known are also trying to charge high end. In a nutshell they are doing exactly what you are suggesting. They are standardising pricing.

However I actually am in agreement that most are just not worth the high end prices. The service has to be better to get more in my opinion.

If you look at a girl that has predominantly good reviews then I think they are fully worth the higher end as you are likely to get value for money. If on the other hand a girl has no reviews or mediocre reviews then why would you risk paying out the same money.

It's unfortunately like any other job though. If you are being paid a minimum wage you will do the job as it pays the bills but you won't do it with much enthusiasm. If on the other hand you are being paid well for a job then suddenly the motivation to please kicks in and you will do it well,

The P4P industry is no different. Yes in an ideal world you are paying so you should get a good service but that's not real life.

This forum will not change things, it's a small part of the girls earnings. If you want a more reasonable price then do it with the right approach. Tell the girl what budget you have upfront be nice at all times and hope she accepts. Manners and attitude go a heck of a long way in this world!
Old 10-02-2015, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2418 / Power: 12
nitefalcon has a reputation beyond reputenitefalcon has a reputation beyond reputenitefalcon has a reputation beyond reputenitefalcon has a reputation beyond reputenitefalcon has a reputation beyond reputenitefalcon has a reputation beyond reputenitefalcon has a reputation beyond reputenitefalcon has a reputation beyond reputenitefalcon has a reputation beyond reputenitefalcon has a reputation beyond reputenitefalcon has a reputation beyond repute

That make sense.
Never thought of that, but it's truly understandable.
Never try her out yet but came across a number of positive reviews.
Wish there'll be an opportunity to try her service in future the next time I'm back in SG.

Quote:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1