The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 08-09-2004, 02:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 22
DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of
Re: 1 bonk and she's mine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freestyler69
maybe my motto is

GUE CINTA CEWEK AMA DUITNYA..TAPI DOI CUMA CINTA GUE>> hehehe
Iya kah? no wonder last time always got 'darl-ing stunt' in/out of Sphinx hor? gue ingkat itu sih ...

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 08-09-2004, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 23
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Thaksin play and sue case-->Ulilmate cheongster??

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stori...105194/1/.html
Old 08-09-2004, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaxvms
Thaksin play and sue case-->Ulilmate cheongster??

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stori...105194/1/.html
lol.. thak the ultimate samster
Old 08-09-2004, 10:39 PM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 23
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDevil
I always believe there are as many puying jai dum as puying jai dee. Every puying jai dum could be jai dee at times too. So, it is a matter of which side of the fence that you are standing on. I have had couple of puying frens who could be the professional conwoman who squueze every single baht out of Robert without mercy but on the other hand, she treated those closer friends extremely nice and care. Sometime, you cant really blame them totally, it's those Robert that volunteer themselve to be slaughthered. They are not smart enough to con your money or love without you giving it to them willingly.
Not on the same fence as me means opposite me.
Very similar to the saying. If you are not my friend, you are my enemy. But this saying a bit too extreme.

So it kind of becomes a game as to whether the hunter hunts the prey or the prey bites back.

hahaha
SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 08-09-2004, 11:58 PM
Registered Advertiser

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 21
MrDevil is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMrDevil is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamcutey
Not on the same fence as me means opposite me.
Very similar to the saying. If you are not my friend, you are my enemy. But this saying a bit too extreme.

So it kind of becomes a game as to whether the hunter hunts the prey or the prey bites back.

hahaha
SC
nah.. if you only prefer yourselve to be surrounded with yes man, you will get nothing but yes. Different mind thinks and speaks differently, not right or wrong, just different. Opposite mind could be sometimes constructive too, as I always believe.

Perhaps in some situation, it could be prey setting up for hunter to hunt bcos prey know its hunter natural habit preferring to hunt. Most of the time, these preys are smart enough to choose their hunters too.
• Prolong Ejaculation • Enlarge Penis
• No Side Effect • Enhance Vitality
• Work With Alcohol • FREE Shipping

Click here to Order Now - FREE 3 eBooks
Old 09-09-2004, 12:31 AM
Registered Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaivisitor
I ALWAYS tell my tiraks to always be on the lookout for potential sponsors or guys who may fall in love with them to marry them, etc as I always pre=warn any girl that our r/s will not last forever, me being married etc. I am also 100% sure that my tiraks will not tao jiak when I'm not around which I feel they are stupid as if they can have more than one ATM machine, why not? But they are foolish enough to believe remaining faithful to me alone will keep me with them.

I've just told one of my tirak in BKK (the one we had lunch together) and we're finished, no particular reason, just that she's already been with me for more than a year and I feel it's time for me to change to another one. I've also told two of my tiraks in hatyai we're through leaving only one and of course my wife. Reason? B'cos I'm bored with them liow. I know now they will be in financial deep shit to continue to maintain the lifestyle they are in unless they get another tirak fast or end up selling their bodies. Is that my fault? I don't think so as right from the start, I lay the cards out.

Does a guy loses out when he has a tirak and the tirak tao jiak? Does a guy loses out when he breaks off with the tirak? Perspective.

My 2 cents worth.
Perhaps you are more charming than any other cheongsters or sponsors that I knew, thats why your "tiraks" remain faithful to you only even in your absence. Please do share more, I am sure lots of bros here interested to learn a thing or two from you.

Depending on how each individual is viewing and handling the r/s, some maybe as fragile as a glass while some will continue enjoying. End of the day, if one know the rules of the game, both side win-win.

I have been observing from experiences and postings here on couple of scenario which I would like to hear bro's opinion , see how each mind think differently. Ignore what others posted, just speak your mind.

Which scenario do you think will be happier and which scenario do you think you are at now?

1. A Cheongster is out to pay for the price of his expectation and requirements. If he is lucky to find one matching, perhaps he will have a happy cheong day. Otherwise, he will pay again to look for the next one. T

2. A cheongster found what he believe as his true love and the ONE, working hard to prove that he is the right one and the only one, trying all he can to make it everlasting forever. Journey is never smooth with lots of uncertainty and unknown but as they say love conqeuor all.

3. A cheongster paying monthly maintainance fees hoping to have exclusive "ownership" of his love her, though the amount could mean peanuts to him. He enjoy all the attention and time as the "sole owner".

4. A cheongster who making friends with every puyings he know, enjoying their companion though sex is not a guaranteed end of the day. He may not able to spent as much as others on these puyings but the r/s continue pretty well.

I am sure there are lots more scenario that I have not mentioned, but I guess these are some of the most common one. Hope to hear from everyone.

Old 09-09-2004, 12:42 AM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

Quote:

Perhaps in some situation, it could be prey setting up for hunter to hunt bcos prey know its hunter natural habit preferring to hunt. Most of the time, these preys are smart enough to choose their hunters too.
The hunters should basically pick easy preys, so that get more catches at end of the day. However, underestimation of the prey might cause them to be bitten instead.

PS: Hope the others understand what is the hunter and what is the prey and not mixed them up.

hahaha
SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 09-09-2004, 01:05 AM
Registered Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaivisitor
You have met me and so have many other bros. Surely you can see that I'm not at all charming, or anythying like that.

Like what I've posted. It's my mentality. I'm not afraid of my tiraks having affairs and even encourage them to find more sponsors, etc, as I told them right from the start that our r/s will not last forever and if I'm bored or whatever, I'll dumped them and look for another. Guess they felt the confidence in me and wants to hold on to me. I really dunno. That's why I can even tell my tirak that I'm going to poseidon with you guys and she has no speaking rights.
From the way your tirak eye sight looking at you, I could see your charm on her. Your charm goes beyond external beauty, I bet many bros agree. I have met and cheonged with so many lao jiaus, I know where my judgement stands.

Old 09-09-2004, 01:10 AM
Registered Advertiser

Quote:
The hunters should basically pick easy preys, so that get more catches at end of the day. However, underestimation of the prey might cause them to be bitten instead.

PS: Hope the others understand what is the hunter and what is the prey and not mixed them up.

hahaha
SC
It depends on each hunter, sometimes its not how many catches that counts but the difficulties and the challenges that excites. To be a seasoned hunter, one will have got to be ready and immuned with bites, otherwise he is not fit to hunt at all.

hahahah, the more we twist and turn, the more we got others confused. Really nice to have good interaction with you. It has been pretty boring here recently.

Old 09-09-2004, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
hahahah, the more we twist and turn, the more we got others confused. Really nice to have good interaction with you. It has been pretty boring here recently.
Sure get confused, unless they read from the 1st posting where i mentioned the hunter and the prey.

hahaha
SC

1 is Money, 2 is Women.

Old 09-09-2004, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 22
DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of

Quote:
Depending on how each individual is viewing and handling the r/s, some maybe as fragile as a glass while some will continue enjoying. End of the day, if one know the rules of the game, both side win-win.

Which scenario do you think will be happier and which scenario do you think you are at now?

1. A Cheongster is out to pay for the price of his expectation and requirements. If he is lucky to find one matching, perhaps he will have a happy cheong day. Otherwise, he will pay again to look for the next one. T
Mr Devil,
I am under category 1 .... plus a pinch of gf feel/treatment

As for my mentality (to reply to bro ThVr as well), I will stick a cewek whom I find comfortable with until such time when they start to ask for such things as room rental (S$100+) or HPs which I find its unacceptable (diff ppl diff perspective ya ... hahaha)

Reason?
- rent room : I stayed in a ex-WL's rented apartment in BT on weekends for about 6 weekds. The apartment was rented by her married husband (Orang MY, registered in Sg). Hence, I have phobia on this rent room issue.
- HP : Gave my spare HP to a BT FL (she lost hers) next trip found that she trade in for another.

I would normally pay only for her (only applicable if she meets my criteria)
- top up card
- haircut / hairtreatment
- clothes / shoes

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 09-09-2004, 02:04 PM
pokeslow

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

To all bros who have contributed into this thread, I must say, I am really thankful for your views, advises etc whether it's from your own experiences or others that you have seen or heard.

Good advises and tips given not only for the bros who are going through "la la land" could learn, but other bros including myself, have learn many tips of do's and dont's when cheonging regardless which land you are in
I noted too, there's even a branch out from my own thread, which if you read Bro Mr Devil replies in regards how one should be applying certain things to enjoy cheonging though it may be different from 1 bro to another. Main thing is to enjoy without getting hurt or lull into an illusion as per what this thread is all about.

Hope to see more inputs and advises in here, as these valuable inputs would definitely assists any bros who are into cheonging to stay level headed and enjoy to the fullest without harming themselves when they are faced with certain issues with the girls there.

I take off my hat to all bros here who have willingly shares their views, advises without any hesitation. And to bros who are facing problems as per this thread as mentioned, I do hope, and I believe all the bros here too, that you snapped out of your dreamland and face reality.

sanuk sabai..
Old 12-09-2004, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokeslow
To all bros who have contributed into this thread, I must say, I am really thankful for your views, advises etc whether it's from your own experiences or others that you have seen or heard.

Good advises and tips given not only for the bros who are going through "la la land" could learn, but other bros including myself, have learn many tips of do's and dont's when cheonging regardless which land you are in
The girl bring us to LA-LA Land. We bring them to LA-LA Land too.

The No.1 Rule of cheonging is just to cheong. And many of us broke this rule in the process of cheonging.

So in other words, take everything said at face value. They play, we play. If the girl really falls in love with us, its just too bad for them, that they fall for the wrong guy. This is Life.

We have to accept it.

SC

1 is Money, 2 is Women.

Old 12-09-2004, 03:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 23
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
They play, we play. If the girl really falls in love with us, its just too bad for them, that they fall for the wrong guy. This is Life.
SC
u are rite bro!!!
this is my chiong principle too now, be it LOS or PRC or anywhr
when i get tired of them juz shake them off "politely"
if those too sticky type we juz "vanished"
FOREST so BIG why waste ur youth/time on a tiny leave
Old 12-09-2004, 12:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1232 / Power: 23
Hakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud of

Quote:

The No.1 Rule of cheonging is just to cheong. And many of us broke this rule in the process of cheonging.

Yea, every cheongster must know this..... Sometimes, feelings got ahead of them.

BKK-Late May 2010
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1