The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 25-12-2010, 01:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
riCkyz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
my noob FR

alrights. first time post this FR ah. wont be very exiciting one but is for all samster reference and oso give me tips on how to save money. exchange rate. 1sdg = 6830rupiah

booked pengiun on thursday morning. reached there ard 9+ ( my friend late ah) so we got ourselves 10.20 slot. Reached there around 11+
Was told that famosa Hotel alot of samster went there and with positive remarks.. when reached batam centre.. the cab uncles is like! OI OI OI come taxi taxi taxi! nb. so we smoked chit chat and asked one uncle how much to go to famosa..40k. =.= LANLAN lol. i think still quite reasonable. So took it.

Price for Hotel : 55sdg breakfast for 2
COndition : not so bad. got bathtub and fridge.BUT NO SAFE! -point(anyone can tell me which hotel got safe?, hotel oso very clean. but air-con reallyreally weak.freaking hot.

k. checked in. and prepared to go eat. so went downstair. saw dynstay and queen833 or what de.. ferget liao. But haven open yet =.= 12+ liao leh. SO i and my friend say siao liao la.. now haven open. we wan faster get one den go makan a&w de. so walk here and there. tired,sweating,leg suan. one uncle pop out.

oi. taxi wan anot? den we ask. is there more ktvs around our hotel?he say no. come i bring u all go jalan jalan.. acutally i dun wan his service de.. cos i know they sure get comms and oso chop us. but lanlan. we first time to batam. ok lol. 100k for cabfare! omg.

went around the city..

First location : Permata Indah. SIMI LAN OSO BO! 2 girls. still putting makeup. never bother to look at us too.

SECOND : Jungle . hmmm. not bad. but girl wise very little.afew average one and some young ones. but still cannot.

THIRD : if i not wrong is indahindah. hmmm oso no much choices. a few youngs one but quoted 700k if i nt wrong. so. no.

Lastly : goldbird. Go in. woohooo. SO MANY! tell my friend this is the place liao. slowly slowly choose. the papasa steady one. can speak hokkien/chinese. saw one girl,how much, and off we go. my friend oso took a talkative girl. 400k each.

SO. now the uncle ask where to eat.. we said nagoya lol. a&w. reached there with the girls.(super kpkb) my girl already keep hugging me and kissing liao. sanyang sanyang. i say. siao liao.. so good later sure keep wan to buy alot of things one. so told my friend to be careful. eat liao faster ciao!

makan a&w. wow not bad. less than 100k for two meals. but no HOTDOG!
SO finished our makan, then we ask them famosa how to walk back cos we want faster go back liao. dun want stay at shopping halls.But my friend girl say wan go buy contact lens. hahaha tio chop liao lol. 150k for lens.

k walked back to hotel. first thing first. i took off my clothes. knn sibei HOT!
den my friend come over. ask me "do what now" HAHAHA. i say "up to u la. play CHESS also can" he fucked me and close the door. hahaha. the rooms is LINK. den i get two single beds,his is one king size. kns. hahaha. but nevermind i move both bed together.. bigger den his.!

SO. AS my melayu is quite bad. we had a simple conversation.after that she asked me wan to bath anot. i say ok lol. lets go. bathtuB! woooo.. favorite !

den action start liao. inside bath tub. stroke my didi, play with me didi, let my didi drink water. -.- knn damn funny.. after all these. went out.

i lying on the bed den she come jump over me. with the horny look. wow. so horny ah. k lol. action started.

i play with her meimei till it become wet and she keep giving out soft moans. woohoo. shiok sia..

hmmm i cut the story to very short la.. hahaa. i write FR like super boring leh.. u all sure sleep one.

So this trip i acutally give her 4times.. lunchtime,dinnnertime,suppertime,breakfast. One each. the feeling of this girl is. shiok. she keep want to have sex. we r naked thru out the whole night. she happy happy come touch. den say why my didi sleeping. knn. just finished sex. of cos sleeping la.. den still standing meh. -.- but the suppertime one is really one good one. when we *** halfway she tell me " sangyang dun CUM out. DUN! tahan.! i was like ! woohoo! she high liao. den her eye turned white.! omggggggg. den next mintue she took out my didi. and she curled up like a turtle and shaking.! WAHAHAH! i was like. swee la. first time i see this kind of patern sia.. shiok till like that. SO carry-on pumping pumping till cum. shiok!

Overall is this trip is shiok la. i duno isit all the girls is same. or we lucky to get this type of girls. my friend one oso. 4 1/2 time. HAHAH LOL!
first sex had a argument. HAHAHAHA!. cos my friend leg cramps halfway. den stop. den the didi went to sleeping mode. SO the girl acutally SCOLDED HIM!! hahahahaha. damn funny.so after this went to windsor and eat seafood. walao. the food sucks lol. and the damage 410k omg. prawns,sotong,egg,youtiao,veggie,fish. like that 400k + 1 beer 1pack cigg. worth?

after makan thinking of going to shop. but the girls so lazy. keep kp say tml den shop. cos oso late liao around 8+ liao. the shops close at 9pm. ok lol. since u all wan go back hotel den we chopchop go back and *** u !hahaha
So back to the hotel, we had a beer session and playing some cards games.
acutally wanted to go disco one. cos my friend gal really can dance and oso quite shiok to bring her to club. But i super lazy. very nua. SO end up play cards and drink and back to our rooms. action started...

seriously. this FR quite CUI. sorry sorry.. newbie here ah.. K overall stats and damage

GIRL
Name: FIFI
Boobs : very small. i think 32B?
Skin : quite tanned
Face: 5/10 (under sunlight = CMI) i oso duno why i choose her.!
BJ: 8/10 good suction and oso using teeth. and the tongue is like. woohoo
FJ:9/10 : super wet. and oso keep moaning. and is not like acting one.
GFE: 8/10 : very good. keep sanyang here and there. help me tidy up the room,hang my clothes.
RTF:maybe. Service is good. but face abit CMI.
Damage: 400k + 100k tips.

now is my damage for this trip. i spend around 400sdg lol. OMG cos i stilll went for a CLEAN spa. ESKA. facial+ massage. 88.5sdg.

alrights guys. this FR abit messy. so sorry. but can give me some tips like where to get cheaper hotels. and where to save mah? like taxi fares and seafoods. i will RTF choosing goldbird.

overall - 9/10 a mixture of everything.. hahaha. first day. lower body exercise. second day upper body massage and faical.. shiok shiok..
Old 25-12-2010, 04:12 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -383 / Power: 0
fazer6s fazer6s fazer6s fazer6s
Re: Batam Info Thread

Nice FR bro

FiFi is one what's your frenz cewek name
Old 25-12-2010, 04:14 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexrider View Post
Bro, been to Noname few times. IMO, a bit overrated.
NoName use to be like the Top Ten in Sing the pub to be at cos many angmohs

But bros also can try GG pub in Nagoya Paza Hotel
Old 25-12-2010, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fazer6s View Post
Nice FR bro

FiFi is one what's your frenz cewek name
hmmm her name really cannt rmb le. my friend oso.. hahaha. start with K one.

this trip really make us wanna go back again! omg.. but now need to restore some M first.. no bullet liao.. spend too much this trip~
Old 25-12-2010, 05:04 PM
Samster

next trip i wanna squeeze in the time to go club in pacific Hotel there.. but duno safe anot. anyone went there b4? happening? and the music is like? charges leh?
Old 25-12-2010, 08:43 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by riCkyz View Post
next trip i wanna squeeze in the time to go club in pacific Hotel there.. but duno safe anot. anyone went there b4? happening? and the music is like? charges leh?
Pasific is the HOTEL to be for the DISCO.

No discos in Singapura can compare not even Ministry Of Sound or any St James

Its damn happenning

Indon House music - Courtesy of DJ Jocky Saputra and DJ Agus of BanjarMasin and Crown Jakarta

http://www.4shared.com/audio/voPJZuag/DJozexs20094.html
http://www.4shared.com/audio/r8o1ZUeM/DJ_New_Icon.html
http://www.4shared.com/audio/1tzF6q_...exs200912.html

See my signature

Last edited by fazer6s; 25-12-2010 at 09:07 PM.
Old 25-12-2010, 09:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
hendri2 is Cool - loads of Potential

what happenings in pacific disco? plenty of drugs and ceweks? i think the music in spore is better...and it is safer too..i think the discos in bangkok are better...this is only my view..
Old 25-12-2010, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 14
ndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hendri2 View Post
what happenings in pacific disco? plenty of drugs and ceweks? i think the music in spore is better...and it is safer too..i think the discos in bangkok are better...this is only my view..
drug and cewk?? Isnt that wat guys want when guys go disco? Spore disco better bring OC, hope to get ONS? Where got so easy.. Mostly go disco alone, end up go home alone.
Pacific overall safe than spore disco, spore disco, so many logo ppl go, stare only can fight can kill.. Pacific more safe lah, all busy shake head or looking for cewk, where got time look for trouble, find nice lobang better..
Old 25-12-2010, 09:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
badboi07 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewMartin View Post
there's aways a chance bro..
bro, which joint u all talking abt?
i would like to book tat girl too =)

thanks =)
Old 25-12-2010, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
woohoo.. just came back from batam. @_@ haha.. was really a wonderful trip.. btw just wanna ask samster here.

how to avoid taking cabs and let the uncle earn the comms but i only know the joints name.

what hotel is nearby goldbird?

anyone wan my FR? and maybe pics included =X hahaa.
hotel lai lai...is near goldbird, it a great hotel =)

can i see the pics of ur girl?

thanks
Old 25-12-2010, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndnd View Post
drug and cewk?? Isnt that wat guys want when guys go disco? Spore disco better bring OC, hope to get ONS? Where got so easy.. Mostly go disco alone, end up go home alone.
Pacific overall safe than spore disco, spore disco, so many logo ppl go, stare only can fight can kill.. Pacific more safe lah, all busy shake head or looking for cewk, where got time look for trouble, find nice lobang better..
too bad is the ktv at batam songs r so limited...haiz.. Chinese no latest songs no..less English songs..and not even one korean songs..haiz...how to tell them to update their system???
Old 25-12-2010, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 15
coolman3740 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycoolman3740 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: my noob FR

Quote:
alrights. first time post this FR ah. wont be very exiciting one but is for all samster reference and oso give me tips on how to save money. exchange rate. 1sdg = 6830rupiah

booked pengiun on thursday morning. reached there ard 9+ ( my friend late ah) so we got ourselves 10.20 slot. Reached there around 11+
Was told that famosa Hotel alot of samster went there and with positive remarks.. when reached batam centre.. the cab uncles is like! OI OI OI come taxi taxi taxi! nb. so we smoked chit chat and asked one uncle how much to go to famosa..40k. =.= LANLAN lol. i think still quite reasonable. So took it.

Price for Hotel : 55sdg breakfast for 2
COndition : not so bad. got bathtub and fridge.BUT NO SAFE! -point(anyone can tell me which hotel got safe?, hotel oso very clean. but air-con reallyreally weak.freaking hot.

k. checked in. and prepared to go eat. so went downstair. saw dynstay and queen833 or what de.. ferget liao. But haven open yet =.= 12+ liao leh. SO i and my friend say siao liao la.. now haven open. we wan faster get one den go makan a&w de. so walk here and there. tired,sweating,leg suan. one uncle pop out.

oi. taxi wan anot? den we ask. is there more ktvs around our hotel?he say no. come i bring u all go jalan jalan.. acutally i dun wan his service de.. cos i know they sure get comms and oso chop us. but lanlan. we first time to batam. ok lol. 100k for cabfare! omg.

went around the city..

First location : Permata Indah. SIMI LAN OSO BO! 2 girls. still putting makeup. never bother to look at us too.

SECOND : Jungle . hmmm. not bad. but girl wise very little.afew average one and some young ones. but still cannot.

THIRD : if i not wrong is indahindah. hmmm oso no much choices. a few youngs one but quoted 700k if i nt wrong. so. no.

Lastly : goldbird. Go in. woohooo. SO MANY! tell my friend this is the place liao. slowly slowly choose. the papasa steady one. can speak hokkien/chinese. saw one girl,how much, and off we go. my friend oso took a talkative girl. 400k each.

SO. now the uncle ask where to eat.. we said nagoya lol. a&w. reached there with the girls.(super kpkb) my girl already keep hugging me and kissing liao. sanyang sanyang. i say. siao liao.. so good later sure keep wan to buy alot of things one. so told my friend to be careful. eat liao faster ciao!

makan a&w. wow not bad. less than 100k for two meals. but no HOTDOG!
SO finished our makan, then we ask them famosa how to walk back cos we want faster go back liao. dun want stay at shopping halls.But my friend girl say wan go buy contact lens. hahaha tio chop liao lol. 150k for lens.

k walked back to hotel. first thing first. i took off my clothes. knn sibei HOT!
den my friend come over. ask me "do what now" HAHAHA. i say "up to u la. play CHESS also can" he fucked me and close the door. hahaha. the rooms is LINK. den i get two single beds,his is one king size. kns. hahaha. but nevermind i move both bed together.. bigger den his.!

SO. AS my melayu is quite bad. we had a simple conversation.after that she asked me wan to bath anot. i say ok lol. lets go. bathtuB! woooo.. favorite !

den action start liao. inside bath tub. stroke my didi, play with me didi, let my didi drink water. -.- knn damn funny.. after all these. went out.

i lying on the bed den she come jump over me. with the horny look. wow. so horny ah. k lol. action started.

i play with her meimei till it become wet and she keep giving out soft moans. woohoo. shiok sia..

hmmm i cut the story to very short la.. hahaa. i write FR like super boring leh.. u all sure sleep one.

So this trip i acutally give her 4times.. lunchtime,dinnnertime,suppertime,breakfast. One each. the feeling of this girl is. shiok. she keep want to have sex. we r naked thru out the whole night. she happy happy come touch. den say why my didi sleeping. knn. just finished sex. of cos sleeping la.. den still standing meh. -.- but the suppertime one is really one good one. when we *** halfway she tell me " sangyang dun CUM out. DUN! tahan.! i was like ! woohoo! she high liao. den her eye turned white.! omggggggg. den next mintue she took out my didi. and she curled up like a turtle and shaking.! WAHAHAH! i was like. swee la. first time i see this kind of patern sia.. shiok till like that. SO carry-on pumping pumping till cum. shiok!

Overall is this trip is shiok la. i duno isit all the girls is same. or we lucky to get this type of girls. my friend one oso. 4 1/2 time. HAHAH LOL!
first sex had a argument. HAHAHAHA!. cos my friend leg cramps halfway. den stop. den the didi went to sleeping mode. SO the girl acutally SCOLDED HIM!! hahahahaha. damn funny.so after this went to windsor and eat seafood. walao. the food sucks lol. and the damage 410k omg. prawns,sotong,egg,youtiao,veggie,fish. like that 400k + 1 beer 1pack cigg. worth?

after makan thinking of going to shop. but the girls so lazy. keep kp say tml den shop. cos oso late liao around 8+ liao. the shops close at 9pm. ok lol. since u all wan go back hotel den we chopchop go back and *** u !hahaha
So back to the hotel, we had a beer session and playing some cards games.
acutally wanted to go disco one. cos my friend gal really can dance and oso quite shiok to bring her to club. But i super lazy. very nua. SO end up play cards and drink and back to our rooms. action started...

seriously. this FR quite CUI. sorry sorry.. newbie here ah.. K overall stats and damage

GIRL
Name: FIFI
Boobs : very small. i think 32B?
Skin : quite tanned
Face: 5/10 (under sunlight = CMI) i oso duno why i choose her.!
BJ: 8/10 good suction and oso using teeth. and the tongue is like. woohoo
FJ:9/10 : super wet. and oso keep moaning. and is not like acting one.
GFE: 8/10 : very good. keep sanyang here and there. help me tidy up the room,hang my clothes.
RTF:maybe. Service is good. but face abit CMI.
Damage: 400k + 100k tips.

now is my damage for this trip. i spend around 400sdg lol. OMG cos i stilll went for a CLEAN spa. ESKA. facial+ massage. 88.5sdg.

alrights guys. this FR abit messy. so sorry. but can give me some tips like where to get cheaper hotels. and where to save mah? like taxi fares and seafoods. i will RTF choosing goldbird.

overall - 9/10 a mixture of everything.. hahaha. first day. lower body exercise. second day upper body massage and faical.. shiok shiok..
goodd FR bro, its messy but we can understand keep posting ...... enjoy......
Old 25-12-2010, 10:52 PM
Samster (M)

http://www.4shared.com/audio/2Q08aKw...2010-5-22.html
Old 25-12-2010, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 15
coolman3740 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycoolman3740 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

To all the readers , my appologies if I caused you all some wastage on the bandwith, thanks bro for all your advises
Old 25-12-2010, 11:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 19
ratinacage is a Helpful and Caring Samsterratinacage is a Helpful and Caring Samster

hey guys,

i'll be going to my 1st batam trip on monday. will the farms be open as it will be just after Xmas.
planning to stay at formosa as i have read many of u guys recommend that.
are there any farms near the hotel, like walking distance or do i have to get a taxi to drive me around? what is a reasonable price to pay a driver to drive me around to get a girl?

thanks a bunch.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread