The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 13-06-2009, 11:07 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1263 / Power: 0
FatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud of
Re: Super Great Value Massage+ Other add value

Quote:
Originally Posted by gongtee View Post
Big Thanks Bro FatmanSk for good lobang

My Grade as belows:
Name : Xiao Fan
lOOK : 7/10
Body : Average built
Height : 1.58m
Boobs : C cup, can autoroam,soft n natural
Massage : 9/10, EXCELLENT, got strength
HJ :6.5/10
TCSS : 8/10
Service : 9/10, excellent, no rush, not clock watcher type, nice pleasant lady.
Damage : 60 for 2 solid hour on normal massage
bro, great tks for FR
Old 14-06-2009, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1907 / Power: 19
GL0806 has a brilliant futureGL0806 has a brilliant futureGL0806 has a brilliant futureGL0806 has a brilliant futureGL0806 has a brilliant futureGL0806 has a brilliant futureGL0806 has a brilliant futureGL0806 has a brilliant futureGL0806 has a brilliant futureGL0806 has a brilliant futureGL0806 has a brilliant future

Bro, does her normal massage comes with oil?
Old 14-06-2009, 12:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
282828 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi,bro.may i have her hp?thx have a nice day...
Old 14-06-2009, 12:34 AM
SamSter

FatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud of
Wink Re: Super Great Value Massage+ Other add value

Quote:
Originally Posted by GL0806 View Post
Bro, does her normal massage comes with oil?
should be, confirm with her b4 fix appt.
Old 14-06-2009, 05:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4168 / Power: 17
haonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond repute

if i dont try fat fat bro de recco, i will " dui bu qi " you.. lolz.. had my session with XF @ 9.30pm slot earlier today... going to slp now, will FR when i woke up...
Old 14-06-2009, 09:48 AM
SamSter

Thumbs up Re: Super Great Value Massage+ Other add value

Quote:
Originally Posted by haonan25 View Post
if i dont try fat fat bro de recco, i will " dui bu qi " you.. lolz.. had my session with XF @ 9.30pm slot earlier today... going to slp now, will FR when i woke up...
bro, great tks, u are the man, also once a while like massage as u know also good for yr health n dicky shaking all the way in order to shake the extra golden mile.
Old 14-06-2009, 12:29 PM
Samster

haonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond repute

Here's the FR as promised...

Saturday night nothing to do, friends all knn ai mai ai mai whether to chiong usual hangout... Thai disco.... so i heck care them and made my own happy happy entertainment plans.... Met my thai girl for dinner at 8pm, then arrange a 9.30pm slot with XF for massage, as its nearby only..Timing all perfect, as she is working at a 7.30pm slot at same htl... After the slot i chiong myself, then go home slp!!! Thats my plan.. hahaha... :x

Finish dinner le, fast fast fly to destinated htl, book rm and sms her... although its highly recco by fat fat bro, saying must take 3hrs.. but i no try b4, dont dare risk lo. so take 2hrs massage + JG...

Waste no time, once she's in my rm, i went for bath and lied on the bed head facing down...Her 1st question was; " 哪个部位最需要注意..? " Good one, i told her my neck, shoulders and lower back.. the rest nothing... Her full 45mins, its real FULL 45mins hor... She concentrated on my these 3 parts, with the strength i told her to excert, all the while i also TCSS with her, chats about me, fat fat bro... and some others TS bros that help her b4... Cheonging101 bro was the 1st TS to help her, followed by simonqing(now no more due to some SBF reasons...) and finally now fat fat bro...

Continues TCSSing about religions, bf/gf relations, family stuffs, really can talk sia this XF... hahaha, its good also, i dont like too quiet during the session... Last 10mins, she moved to my legs, i can hear all the crack crack sound... LOL!! Then to my hands, while she was massaging my hands, my phone rang, went to pick and chatted with my buddy while she moves to my 2IC for JG... i always love the feeling of baby lotion oil on my 2IC, damn smooth and damn shiok... Enjoy the rubba rubba and slow stroking, while i was chatting... Had a damn HARDON during the chat... sibei horny sia, quickly put down the phone and enjoy 1st, then she stops stroking, starts performin her JG, now my 2iC is in sleepin mode, and she really pulls the veins at my balls area, abit alight pain but can tahan de...

A real JG can make a guy cant have a hardon later, i know coz i tried b4, so i told her to use 50% strength, as i wanna cum later de... knn lor, she mixes her JG and HJ together, 1st 5mins JG, then she starts using her 5fingers to stroke just my 2IC's head, til it erects hard!!! stroke awhile and proceed back to balls massage and veins pulling, and my 2IC went back to sleep again.. haha this carries on a few times, damn enjoy sia.. Finally!!!!! She starts stroking using 1 hand, and 1 hand at my balls.... I knew it gonna be my rewards for the day liao.. haha... Waste no time too, stretch my hands out to fondle her boobs... B Cupper, not C... but still nvm...
.................................................. .................................................. ........Her HJ skill is not bad, when she knew i was cumming, she changed gear to max speed, and off i go!!!! Everything flying out high above the sky....Song!!!!!.................................. .................................................. .......................(During the HJ process, there's a little secret which i cant divulge.. thats why so short details for HJ, sorry ar, requested by XF de... so need keep my promise, only tells to fat fat bro in pm....)

After i cummed, damn relax and song... Then she told me next time she will do a full JG for me... Means during the 1st JG part, i will have my legs on her lap while my head still facing down... and massage, stroking my 2IC from inner...dunno u all know what i meant boh... lolz.. nvm i know can ler... Next time sure take 3hrs... or even 4hrs...with full massage, mosha, facial, JG, everything!!!

After that still got 20mins, i though gonna end ler... no eh, she asked lied down again, this time she use the fragrance oil and pours on my neck. FULL concentration attack on my neck, nabeiz, i nearly died during it...sibei pain lor, and request to lowered the strength arbo u see me died in 81 liao.. hahahah...Recept call me says left 15mins, XF ignore sia and says can late 15mins de... says massage me 1st then say...i was thinking, wtf, service til like that, not clock watcher... swee i like... Full 15mins massage on my neck, too enjoy ler, time up, she still no care... she ask me sit up and pats my back and neck for 3mins b4 i go for quick bath, nabeiz so gan cheong lor... lolz...

Dress up asap, and paid her with tips.. she rejected my tips!!!!1st time a fl reject...argue awhile, b4 she gives in.. saying this is her job, doing her job well is her motto bot by takin tips... knn such girl where find...?

Fast fast run down return keys, and off i go to chiong my thai disco!!

Hope my FR are detail enough for future XF fans... lolz...

Simple ratings...
Looks: 6/10 Milf
Boobs: 34B (can autoroam...)
Figure: abit bah bah, but i no care...

Mosha/Facial/others: next session will try...
Massage: 10/10!!
JG: 9/10 (1 of the best i can find other than my 38D TCM...)
HJ: 9/10

Service/Attitude: 10/10 (No Horse Run, no use i say, go try and u will believe...)
Overall: I finally found a replacement for massage and JG ever since my xiaohong left....Will continue go for her til she rerurns to....

Damage for 2hrs massage + JG(c/w free 1 shot HJ): $60 + tips + room.

Thanks fat fat bro, chk yr pm for my HJ process secret... LOL!!

A massage gem not to be missed!!!! I will setup tentage for this thread.... hahahahaah
Old 14-06-2009, 04:53 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Enjoy the rubba rubba and slow stroking, while i was chatting... Had a damn HARDON during the chat... sibei horny sia, quickly put down the phone and enjoy 1st, then she stops stroking, starts performin her JG, now my 2iC is in sleepin mode, and she really pulls the veins at my balls area, abit alight pain but can tahan de...

A real JG can make a guy cant have a hardon later, i know coz i tried b4, so i told her to use 50% strength, as i wanna cum later de... knn lor, she mixes her JG and HJ together, 1st 5mins JG, then she starts using her 5fingers to stroke just my 2IC's head, til it erects hard!!! stroke awhile and proceed back to balls massage and veins pulling, and my 2IC went back to sleep again.. haha this carries on a few times, damn enjoy sia.. Finally!!!!! She starts stroking using 1 hand, and 1 hand at my balls.... I knew it gonna be my rewards for the day liao.. haha... Waste no time too, stretch my hands out to fondle her boobs... B Cupper, not C... but still nvm...
.................................................. .................................................. ........Her HJ skill is not bad, when she knew i was cumming, she changed gear to max speed, and off i go!!!! Everything flying out high above the sky....Song!!!!!.................................. .................................................. .......................(During the HJ process, there's a little secret which i cant divulge.. thats why so short details for HJ, sorry ar, requested by XF de... so need keep my promise, only tells to fat fat bro in pm....)

After i cummed, damn relax and song... Then she told me next time she will do a full JG for me... Means during the 1st JG part, i will have my legs on her lap while my head still facing down... and massage, stroking my 2IC from inner...dunno u all know what i meant boh... lolz.. nvm i know can ler... Next time sure take 3hrs... or even 4hrs...with full massage, mosha, facial, JG, everything!!!

Thanks fat fat bro, chk yr pm for my HJ process secret... LOL!!

A massage gem not to be missed!!!! I will setup tentage for this thread.... hahahahaah
Tks bro for yr wonderful happening FR. After JG, Sure u can chiong all the way for that extra golden mile (to beach road)
Old 14-06-2009, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatmanSK View Post
Tks bro for yr wonderful happening FR. After JG, Sure u can chiong all the way for that extra golden mile (to beach road)
ya, i shoot up high and everywhere on bed... total shiokness i can say...Now planning for 4hours massage....
Old 15-06-2009, 12:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 20
penguin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypenguin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks Boss Fatman for the contact. Only managed to meet up with her yesterday after 2 weeks of getting the contact.

Here's my simple FR:

Looks: 6/10 (Pleasant looking. If she improves on her dressing, she'll look much better. Maybe a spaghetti strip)

Massage: 9/10 (I'm not used to hard massage even though she has used less strength)

Autoroam: Yes

Service: Excellent

RTM: Yes.
Old 15-06-2009, 01:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
jason.loh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro.. can i know whether she work aread K81 or not?
Old 15-06-2009, 06:30 PM
SamSter

Quote:
ya, i shoot up high and everywhere on bed... total shiokness i can say...Now planning for 4hours massage....
wah, bro u got alot of jucie shoot here n there, pity the cleaner, finally u know juagen can increase yr mortar shellings
Old 15-06-2009, 06:31 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
Thanks Boss Fatman for the contact. Only managed to meet up with her yesterday after 2 weeks of getting the contact.

Here's my simple FR:

Looks: 6/10 (Pleasant looking. If she improves on her dressing, she'll look much better. Maybe a spaghetti strip)

Massage: 9/10 (I'm not used to hard massage even though she has used less strength)

Autoroam: Yes

Service: Excellent

RTM: Yes.
tks for yr FR, bro
Old 15-06-2009, 06:32 PM
SamSter

Unhappy Re: Super Great Value Massage+ Other add value

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason.loh View Post
Hi bro.. can i know whether she work aread K81 or not?
dont ask location here, pm me.
Old 15-06-2009, 08:41 PM
SamSter

Our Pro great massager from GuangZhou is here
For massage lover, pls sms yr appt date n time.

Name : Xiao Fan (MILF)
lOOK : 6/10, pleasant average looking, outlook dont really look like typical PRC, look more like malaysian chinese, eye big big.
Body : Average built
Height : 1.58m
Boobs : C cup, can autoroam,soft n natural
Massage : 9/10, EXCELLENT, got strength
TCSS : 8/10
Service : 9/10, excellent, no rush, not clock watcher type, nice pleasant lady.
Damage : See below u pick (Rm u pay)

Packages:

A. 60 for 2 hr normal strong massage

B. 70 for 2hr normal strong massage plus exculsive special oil on neck/shoulder good for stiff neck/shoulder

C. 80 for 2hr : more detail massage+mosha back mineral scrub+juagen manhood

D. 100 for 3hr : more detail more styles solid massage+ exclusive special oil on stiff neck/shoulder+ mosha back mineral scrub+juagen manhood.

Strongly recommend, she very good in massage skills only,learn from special china master, strictly no other FJ/BJ special service. Me Not OKT.
Testimonial : see previous pages.
We want to rejuvenate ourselves in health in order to walk n bonk the extra golden mile.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread