The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 29-03-2016, 07:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3199 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pay & Pay View Post
Just went for this sweet young thing Enna again last weekend
sweet looking, young n teh voice
had my 1st HJ in the shower whilst she helped to wash me
n 2nd HJ on her bed after her massage
she allowed almost 4G roaming
will go back for her again very soon
you meant http://liltigersden.com/enna/
Old 29-03-2016, 08:04 PM
Samster

crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gemini4675 View Post
My usual ml not available so tried SH Niko.
Look: 6 (must discount alot from the web pictures.
Body: cannot see cos full clothe so cannot give points
Massage: 5
Sensual: 5 nvr take off clothes so give low points
Gfe: those teh teh type. Some bros may like this type
Damages: 120.
Rtm: never
Comments: she leaving this Sunday. Try her at your own risk.
Should have stick to tried and tested bro javabeans list
http://www.shenhua69.com/niko/
you should have tried xiao jiao who instead
Old 29-03-2016, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 16
gemini4675 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergemini4675 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedokMassage View Post
wat u mean, try niko at yr own risk?
Quote:
Originally Posted by crypster View Post
you should have tried xiao jiao who instead
Is xiao jiao staying with niko? Saw another girl when I left the unit.
Old 30-03-2016, 12:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1127 / Power: 13
lhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud of

Wolf
http://www.$$$$$$.com/girl.php?id=165
MGZW
http://www.mygongzhuwang.com/lele-4/

Place: Discreet and stay alone which i like.
Massage:8/10
Hj: 8/10
Roaming: clothes on.... roam south with pants on.
Damage: 90. Great deal.
Rtm: Probably. Personally feel that can rate at 100 range. Did not Short charge me although i bit late.
Old 30-03-2016, 04:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 13
Oshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to behold

http://liltigersden.com/mint/

Finally got a chance to try the legendary GFE Mint. So the rumor is true

Showered together+nude massage and sensual part is really one of the best for me so far.

Looks: 9/10 Super SYT who looks prettier than her photo with petite body.
Sensual Massage: 9/10
HJ: 10/10 It is a pity I shot too fast
GFE: 9/10
Boobs: 10/10 Some may say small but it is just nice for her body size with pink nipple
RTM: YES
Old 30-03-2016, 07:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gemini4675 View Post
Is xiao jiao staying with niko? Saw another girl when I left the unit.
You got it
Old 30-03-2016, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 12
Fadedsquare is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFadedsquare is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFadedsquare is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fadedsquare View Post

Found out she's Bestie

Will be North area for next few weeks, any North gems around to intro???
Old 30-03-2016, 10:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oshimayuko View Post

Showered together+nude massage and sensual part is really one of the best for me so far.

Boobs: 10/10 Some may say small but it is just nice for her body size with pink nipple
Wow din know she at litiger now. Wonder if it's easier to at least get a reply from her now
Old 30-03-2016, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1273 / Power: 11
Dixon has much to be proud ofDixon has much to be proud ofDixon has much to be proud ofDixon has much to be proud ofDixon has much to be proud ofDixon has much to be proud ofDixon has much to be proud ofDixon has much to be proud ofDixon has much to be proud of

http://sgbeautycastle.com/eva-massage-hj/

Visited this ML last week as I was attracted to the "qipao" in the ad. Overall not a great experience. Just to share my feedback with bros on...

Face: 6.5 (should have expected when a face pic is blur...)
Body: 6.0 (she has the height but slight bottom heavy - see "boobs")
Boobs: 6.0 (definitely a pair of As, not Bs)
Massage: 5.5 (mostly dry rubs, not press, painful on skin, claims she just learnt in SG)
HJ: 6.0 (mechanical, nothing sensual or special to shout about)
Attitude: 7.5 (friendly no doubt, told me she is a teochew)
Attire: she was wearing a t-shirt and a sports short throughout.
Duration: took 90-minute session but left in 70 minutes
Other: believe she advertises in several sites under different names and numbers
Rtm: No
Old 30-03-2016, 10:53 AM
Samster

yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of
Post Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Anw for those keen on trying Miyuki, dun be put off by the long wait cos it's worth it!
Plus, actually if u are not so sticky with timings and have more available timeslots around you can give her a few options. If lucky u can get an appt just a few days in advance, esp if some bro decided to cancel.
Have fun!
Old 30-03-2016, 12:29 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2399 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Just got zapped for 'fake promise to up bro yqz7'...

If the zapper correctly read my edited note, he'd have realised that I meant I had already upped bro yqz7 once (a few months ago when he was badly zapped for a fair MR), and I forgot until I tried to up his points again and the system blocked me.

I can' t up him again until I've done so to another 1,000 people. That's in the rep system rules right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
Will up u back. Had a RTM session with her yesterday and I know she'd have no issues with what u wrote.

Edit: woops, upped u before..
Old 30-03-2016, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Just got zapped for 'fake promise to up bro yqz7'...

If the zapper correctly read my edited note, he'd have realised that I meant I had already upped bro yqz7 once (a few months ago when he was badly zapped for a fair MR), and I forgot until I tried to up his points again and the system blocked me.

I can' t up him again until I've done so to another 1,000 people. That's in the rep system rules right?
Thanks for the offer bro and sorry to hear abt the zap. These days a lot of weird zaps haiz...
Old 30-03-2016, 02:07 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2399 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Thanks for the offer bro and sorry to hear abt the zap. These days a lot of weird zaps haiz...
And right after I posted I got zapped another three points with the charming message that I'm lying and had zapped you previously!

Funny guys hor, bet the assholes didn't even bother to check with you, because unlike them I left my name when I upped you on 17/01/16.

Addendum: Thanks to the bro who upped me back. Apologies for kicking up a fuss here but getting zapped like this is uncalled for. I don't go around zapping people and calling them lairs without a shred of evidence. I know a lot of people think the points don't matter but for me they do have meaning - the majority of my points come from genuine bros who PM me for information and are happy with my recommendations.

Last edited by Keima; 30-03-2016 at 02:55 PM.
Old 30-03-2016, 02:21 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!

I agree 100%

my report :
https://www.sammyboyforum.co.nz/show...1&postcount=56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oshimayuko View Post

Old 30-03-2016, 03:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
ironmaiden2015 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
And right after I posted I got zapped another three points with the charming message that I'm lying and had zapped you previously!

Funny guys hor, bet the assholes didn't even bother to check with you, because unlike them I left my name when I upped you on 17/01/16.

Addendum: Thanks to the bro who upped me back. Apologies for kicking up a fuss here but getting zapped like this is uncalled for. I don't go around zapping people and calling them lairs without a shred of evidence. I know a lot of people think the points don't matter but for me they do have meaning - the majority of my points come from genuine bros who PM me for information and are happy with my recommendations.
Life is not fair..not everything comes with a reason.. Deal with it.. Just my thought..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1