The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 29-03-2024, 04:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 13
andytan88 has much to be proud ofandytan88 has much to be proud ofandytan88 has much to be proud ofandytan88 has much to be proud ofandytan88 has much to be proud ofandytan88 has much to be proud ofandytan88 has much to be proud ofandytan88 has much to be proud ofandytan88 has much to be proud ofandytan88 has much to be proud of
Re: anyone got jb local mm intro?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSpyingPerv View Post
Hi bro, I can't seem to up old posts.. can make a new one so that I can up u?
Definately!

You can up my rep here, thanks bro for your proactiveness !

If any of you who have tried or about to try the jb local chinese/malay xmm I shared, pls up my rep here too. Do PM me and share with me your experience.
Old 30-03-2024, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 10
chubbybastard is one of the Best!chubbybastard is one of the Best!chubbybastard is one of the Best!chubbybastard is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Righty View Post
Bro, they advertise in JB dome quite a few.
Just add their wechat/whatspp or go to their website can see.
The problem with JB okt is that you see the girl in the picture on telegram/website and the actual girl is completely different person. Either too much photoshop or bait and switch. Too many times liao.
Old 01-04-2024, 12:06 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
rocket888 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by chubbybastard View Post
The problem with JB okt is that you see the girl in the picture on telegram/website and the actual girl is completely different person. Either too much photoshop or bait and switch. Too many times liao.
Totally agree
Old 01-04-2024, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 701 / Power: 2
TheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by andytan88 View Post
Definately!

You can up my rep here, thanks bro for your proactiveness !

If any of you who have tried or about to try the jb local chinese/malay xmm I shared, pls up my rep here too. Do PM me and share with me your experience.
hi bro, im so sorry.. i dunnoe why i cant seem to up u.. i can only up the last post
Old 02-04-2024, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
hackerever deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share contact pls?
Old 04-04-2024, 12:18 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
6478 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro what is her contact location n damage? Please share ya thank you
Old 07-04-2024, 12:03 AM
Samster

cyriouss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by horny123456 View Post
Hi bro can pm
Hi bro can pm
Old 08-04-2024, 01:13 AM
Samster

andytan88 has much to be proud ofandytan88 has much to be proud ofandytan88 has much to be proud ofandytan88 has much to be proud ofandytan88 has much to be proud ofandytan88 has much to be proud ofandytan88 has much to be proud ofandytan88 has much to be proud ofandytan88 has much to be proud ofandytan88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSpyingPerv View Post
hi bro, im so sorry.. i dunnoe why i cant seem to up u.. i can only up the last post
Can you try to up me here instead? Thanks bro!

Btw, have you already met any of his girls? How's it? Can share your experience?

Next week he will have a new xmm called Snowflake, I've seen her photo, quite pretty and she really has the vibe of a 校花 as described. Have you already booked a slot? Her damage is slightly higher and I hope she worth the damage if she really is as good as what he described. But judging from the photo alone, she is definitely my type and I can't wait to meet her next week
Old 08-04-2024, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 701 / Power: 2
TheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Btw, have you already met any of his girls? How's it? Can share your experience?

Next week he will have a new xmm called Snowflake, I've seen her photo, quite pretty and she really has the vibe of a 校花 as described. Have you already booked a slot? Her damage is slightly higher and I hope she worth the damage if she really is as good as what he described. But judging from the photo alone, she is definitely my type and I can't wait to meet her next week
ok, finally managed to up u! been a little busy recently and also trying to arrange for a friend to book tgt with me
Old 08-04-2024, 10:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 7
united1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyunited1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

can't wait for your fr! but he says she's only for regulars so I dont qualify
Old 12-04-2024, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by united1 View Post
can't wait for your fr! but he says she's only for regulars so I dont qualify
Then I bet he didn't let you book Hail too, right?

Making love to Hail is not like making love to any other girls, she is superb sensitive. Her expression changes the moment my dick touches her pussy. Every single thrust of mine is rewarded with a spontaneous gentle "Ahhh" from her, the faster i thrust the more intense her "Ahhh" is. But her moans are nothing compared to how she shivers. Her whole body shivers uncontrollably in response to my thrusts,. Again, the faster i thrust the more intense she shivers. I know for certain that she has an intense feeling when I'm inside her because not only her whole body shivers, her hands also helplessly waving around trying to hold on to something, sometimes the pillow/bed sheet, but most of the times she unconsciously hold on to my arms. Seriously, I've never seen a girl who is so sensitive my whole life, Making love to her make me feel like a real man

If you aren't qualified to book Hail or Snowflake, I wld recommend you to book Elf. Elf has big dolly eyes, the biggest eyes I've ever seen my whole life. She also has the kind of tiktok influencer's face, the kind of face with all the filters turn on to the max . Her pussy is very very tight though, not easy to penetrate. She will guide you how to penetrate her, what you need to do is be patient and follow her instructions

If you are into malay lolita, you can choose cutie. She is playful and naughty, very cute
Old 13-04-2024, 01:11 AM
Samster

united1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyunited1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Then I bet he didn't let you book Hail too, right?

Making love to Hail is not like making love to any other girls, she is superb sensitive. Her expression changes the moment my dick touches her pussy. Every single thrust of mine is rewarded with a spontaneous gentle "Ahhh" from her, the faster i thrust the more intense her "Ahhh" is. But her moans are nothing compared to how she shivers. Her whole body shivers uncontrollably in response to my thrusts,. Again, the faster i thrust the more intense she shivers. I know for certain that she has an intense feeling when I'm inside her because not only her whole body shivers, her hands also helplessly waving around trying to hold on to something, sometimes the pillow/bed sheet, but most of the times she unconsciously hold on to my arms. Seriously, I've never seen a girl who is so sensitive my whole life, Making love to her make me feel like a real man

If you aren't qualified to book Hail or Snowflake, I wld recommend you to book Elf. Elf has big dolly eyes, the biggest eyes I've ever seen my whole life. She also has the kind of tiktok influencer's face, the kind of face with all the filters turn on to the max . Her pussy is very very tight though, not easy to penetrate. She will guide you how to penetrate her, what you need to do is be patient and follow her instructions

If you are into malay lolita, you can choose cutie. She is playful and naughty, very cute
thanks for the tempting fr bro haha ya I asked about hail he said after 3 bookings first. I wonder if going with 3 friends count as 3 too. haha so hail's reactions seem natural, not those commercial acting right?

wow, seems like you've tried almost all of them. must chiong with you someday! hail and elf both petite in real life?
Old 13-04-2024, 03:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by united1 View Post
thanks for the tempting fr bro haha ya I asked about hail he said after 3 bookings first. I wonder if going with 3 friends count as 3 too. haha so hail's reactions seem natural, not those commercial acting right?

wow, seems like you've tried almost all of them. must chiong with you someday! hail and elf both petite in real life?
Hail is too young too innocent to fake moaning, I can assure you her moans are the most natural and spontaneous you could ever get from a girl. Her expression transform instantly the moment I start/stop touching/penetrating her. Unlike those commercial girls, they moan even when I didn't touch them, those kind really turn me off. Anyway, being with Hail is like being with your first girl friend, everything feels so innocent and sweet....

I dont know your definition of petite, but I can tell you this, both Hail and Elf are definitely a head turnerr (if you see them outside), especially Elf because of her fair skin and makeup. Like I mentioned earlier, Elf's dolly big eyes and makeup makes her looks like a tiktok influencer (with all the filters on) coming straight out from a livestream, you'll understand what I mean when you see her in person. Her face got blemishes, that's why she prefers wearing makeup despite of her young age. I happened to bump into her the other day at KFC near her hotel, she glowed like a fairy (literally) under the sun thanks to her fair skin and makeup
Old 13-04-2024, 10:49 AM
Samster (M)

Hoilongx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I've written a fr for 2 of the jb xmm before, but don't know why my thread was deleted... anyway, I've a contact for a guy who has been helping freelance jb xmm. I've tried 3 of them, 1 of them is 22 years old and the other 2 below 20, all of them are sweet looking and have fantastic attitude, location is town area. PM me if you are interested.
bro, kindly share ctc.
Old 13-04-2024, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hail is too young too innocent to fake moaning, I can assure you her moans are the most natural and spontaneous you could ever get from a girl. Her expression transform instantly the moment I start/stop touching/penetrating her. Unlike those commercial girls, they moan even when I didn't touch them, those kind really turn me off. Anyway, being with Hail is like being with your first girl friend, everything feels so innocent and sweet....

I dont know your definition of petite, but I can tell you this, both Hail and Elf are definitely a head turnerr (if you see them outside), especially Elf because of her fair skin and makeup. Like I mentioned earlier, Elf's dolly big eyes and makeup makes her looks like a tiktok influencer (with all the filters on) coming straight out from a livestream, you'll understand what I mean when you see her in person. Her face got blemishes, that's why she prefers wearing makeup despite of her young age. I happened to bump into her the other day at KFC near her hotel, she glowed like a fairy (literally) under the sun thanks to her fair skin and makeup
hahah petite like 150 to 150 cm and slim. fk bro very tempted to go asap both sound good.

you tried becky and snowflake already?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1