The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 26-04-2005, 02:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 21
ChanChwee is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChanChwee is a Helpful and Caring Samster
TCSS on BKK and Trip of "Area 51" gang (April 2005)

To help Bro Logiteck I have decided to start this new thread dedicated to the unofficial "Area 51 gang" of Bkk. The starting members are Bros Doomas, Logiteck, Gigantor and me. Our sifu is Bro Naemlo. Actually Bro Gigantor you have not qualified but will give you special one time exemption to this membership since you friend friend mah. Founding members please remember the sacred pledge on what can be disclosed as clearly stated by our sifu. Entrance requirement is as follows:

1) Must be full Samster (newbie can be consdered but beware the interview will be even more jialat jialat);
2) Jialat jialat personal interview by one of the founding members of this gang;
3) If approve by any of the founding members, will then recommend up to Bro Naemlo for final approval which will include taking the sacred pledge;
4) If reached this stage will be invited for initiation ceremony at "Area 51" which will include one song kun session.

If any of the founding members want to tighten the entrance requirement feel free to add.

This thread is also dedicated to all kinds of TCSS on Bkk. I very pai seh already since our gang TCSS so much on Bro Ciakpachineng's thread. So I start this thread for us to TCSS some more and invite all Bro who want to TCSS on Bkk to do so here.
Old 26-04-2005, 02:22 PM
Samster

ChanChwee is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChanChwee is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS on BKK and Trip of "Area 51" gang (April 2005)

To start the ball rolling I have copied one of my FRs here. Obviously it is the one on Jia Hua..........

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChanChwee
Hi Bros,
Yesterday I visited Nataree. This is the first time for me there in over a year. I use to frequent this MP previously as I had some memorable experiences here. Anyway I was highly recommended by the papasan to a very young gal in the FL section. He says that she will definitely do 2 shots. This gal is very sweet and young (Papasan say she is 20 but she told me that she is only 19 and long way from 20). Service is average, massage non existent but gf feeling is great. She is really a young sweet thing and very friendly. Best thing is she speaks fluent Mandarin (no english though). She goes by the name of Jia Hua.

Looks: 7.5/10 - Not stunning beautiful but extremely cute looking. Beautiful eyes.
Body: 6.5/10 - Would have been better if she had better than B cup. Has nice tatoo on back of right shoulder.
BJ/BBBJ: She gives a short BBBJ and then asked if she can put cap (looks like maybe you can refuse - but I did'nt)
FJ: 6/10 - Not so experienced but allow fingering and yes she still feels some pain when you are bonking her. I guess she is still relatively "fresh" (hehehe). Makes me fell young again...... Oh yes as the papasan said you will get 2 shots.....
GF: 9/10 - Demure, and great to chat with and gives you lots of hugs and kisses.

Jia Hua is from Chiang Rai and has one elder sister working in the same line. She is definitely better looking than her sister (she show me her photograph). Anybody who likes young gals would not be disappointed with her.

PM me if you want her contact. I may call her out over the next few days if I have the time. Cheers.
Old 26-04-2005, 02:24 PM
Samster

Here is the exciting one from Bro Doomas:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas
Hehehe, khun Phon really gave me a good one in response to my request for a poo ying talok mahk mahk. Made my last nite in BKK a very memorable one. Actually it was a very memorable one already coz I was farking pickpocketed of 10K+ Thb on my first day in BKK. Didn't tell anyone then cz didn't want to spoil the fun.

Found out that my gal, Pla, is a uni student when she was sitting next to me. Whispered in her ear "Nah lahk, khun chorp make love mai? Pom gin chim geng mahk mahk ooo, wee o wee!" (rough translation: cutie, u like to make love? I eat pussy very good leh). She immediately gave me a playful whack and laughed, showing her luscious lips to good advantage. That set the mood for the rest of the nite liao.

After that we all headed to CM2. The place was wonderful, with all the beautiful music and people there. I swear Pla was so happy to be there as she told me it was her first time there, also possibly her last cz she also told me wistfully she cd never afford the entrance fee. That jerked my heartstrings a little, a feeling which was again reinforced by bro chanchwee's sharing that these particular group of gals have very little chance to have customers that bring them to sanuk sanuk. Being the softy I am, I allowed her to stay on till closing time to let her enjoy herself. We did have a lot of fun teasing bro Logiteck's methodical conquest of his gal.

Pla showed her territorial side by insisting I accompany her to the ladies every time she had to go. She wd grab me and pull me to the ladies with her (no, I didn't go in tho with the quality of the traffic going in and out of the ladies, I wish I cd!).

2am. Back to the hotel. As luck wd have it, there was a power cut in the area. Heng ah, I had a torchlight. We had to shower by it. Also had to open the windows to let some air in. Now that's when I had the most hardcore session of my life, some more in the dark. I'm no featherweight but Pla pushed me flat on the bed where we groped and frenched each other desperately. She must have remembered my remark abt me eating pussy cz she immediately sat her twat on my face. I started off eating slow which got her higher and higher till she was literally grinding her pussy into my face. 2 things were in my mind then. One was the sharp pain on my lips which told me that her grinding was making my lips bleed. Second was that I had little chance to breathe and that if she continued her grinding I wd die from suffocation. Imagine the headlines "Farang suffocated to death from pussy". Now that wd be something!

Made her come twice, as evidenced by her twitching and moans, which I cd feel with my by then lacerated lips. Proceeded to screw her silly. I don't think she screws much cz her pussy was incredibly tight. Humping halfway when the power came back on. Remember the open windows? Well, we didn't give a damn cz we went right on fucking. My bed was in direct view of the entire Nana hotel. I'm sure the guys in Nana hotel opposite appreciated the free show. I thot I heard some distant cheering and clinking of beer bottles but I'm not sure, hehehehe.

Anyway, we finished in doggy. Me screwing her incredibly tight pussy in full view of the guys in Nana hotel opposite. Again with the Nana guys viewing, she grabbed my hair and forced me to eat her pussy again, which of course I gladly did. Cannot offend lady mah. She came again, which wd give her a cum tally of 4. Remembered the Nana guys and we closed the windows and curtains. Come to think of it, I'm sure I heard some jeering and shouts of disappointment then.

Poor Pla. The session must have had been too intense for her cz she woke up the next morning with sniffles and a headache. Again, being the softy I am, I ignored my raging erection and forewent the second bonk. Exchanged phone nos and she left.

Manz, one of the best bonks I had in years. GL will never be the same playground to me
Old 26-04-2005, 02:25 PM
Samster

Ok Bro Logiteck everyone now waiting for your exciting FRs. No excuse anymore (hehehe).
Old 26-04-2005, 02:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Hahaha, you beat me to it! I had just copied my FR. Abt to paste it when I saw you had already done it for me. Pai seh bro

My FR on Poseidon #238, Bacarra girl #??? and Jia Hua coming soon

Quote:
Here is the exciting one from Bro Doomas:
Old 26-04-2005, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
To start the ball rolling I have copied one of my FRs here. Obviously it is the one on Jia Hua..........
Actually I wanted to start a thread dedicated to Jia Hua since so many Bro PM me for her contact details. But I think we can use this thread also for all the FRs on her. So I invite all the Bros who have tried Jia Hua (especially Bro Doomas and Logiteck) to post their FRs here. To all those that I have PM her contact please contribute your FRs here. Thanks.

Jia Hua! Jia Hua! Jia Hua! Jia Hua! Jia Hua!Jia Hua! Jia Hua! Jia Hua! ..........
Old 26-04-2005, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hahaha, you beat me to it! I had just copied my FR. Abt to paste it when I saw you had already done it for me. Pai seh bro

My FR on Poseidon #238, Bacarra girl #??? and Jia Hua coming soon
Hey Bro, I forgot to say that I hope your possible posting to BKK works out. If confirm than I sure visit Bkk even more (hehehe).
Old 26-04-2005, 03:21 PM
Samster

Here's another one from another founding member Bro Gigantor:

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantor
Just end my trip to LOS. Already felt the Post LOS depression. Shit. Will have a hard time working on Monday. Overall trip is excellent for me. My most enjoying one. Get to know my gal was the best experience.
Bro Namelo, sorry for leaving early at night without informing u. Pai Sei. My gal was feeling tired and I had difficulty getting in RAD(Too crowded and my size lah). So we went back to the hotel after that. Will make it up to u next time. Oh.... Remember to Stay away from my gal
Bro ChanChwee. It has been a great time meeting up with u. Dinner, MP and Bars hopping. Too bad, we are not able to meet up on my last night. Hope to meet up with you again soon.
Bro LogiTeck. Hope you enjoy your first trip to LOS. Happy to know you like the go-go bars but don't have to be so choosy lah. As long as the gals are decent looking, it should be all right.
Bro Bruce Lee. Too bad we can only meet up with u on our last night. But it is enjoyable. Anyways you will be going there more often rite? Sure will have the chance to meet up with you. Btw, how's your gal that night? Enjoy? Give FR leh.
Bro Ethan. Only met u for lunch. Too bad we didn;t go MP together. Will do it next time. Thanks for the Cigar you give me. Enjoy it that night in Rainbow 2. Btw, I pm u on for some info. Hope u response.
Bro Doomas. Hope u achieve what you plan for on the trip. Come back and let me know OK. I know you will go there more often liao.

Bro Gigantor, I still waiting for your response on my trading deal offer for Jia Hua. Heheheeeeeeee.......
Old 26-04-2005, 03:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 21
logiteck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Ok Bro Logiteck everyone now waiting for your exciting FRs. No excuse anymore (hehehe).

Aiyo brudder ChanChwee, me busy with work mah.. will post some forum these few days. Wow u eally mad about her jaihua. dotn worry lar she will be in sg soon. u can take her around for sightseeing
Also i think u must thanks me leh if not at cm2 (cmi better) u already up the gay laio!

How to learn thai ah? must learn until like nalmeo like that can talk so well sianz girls also easy at sio 4 or siam square.

Still remember that girl that ask me to go to khao san? i read throught the sb thread found that ppl said it is quite a good place to cheong too.

I just found out 1 new joint call Noar Entertainment ริมถนนพระราม 9. Mayby any samsters going to bkk can check it out and post reports.
Old 26-04-2005, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hehehe, I wanna try ur gal too. S** looks like a lean mean sex machine! Or alternatively, mebbe u can let me try some of ur ctcs in ur A* list
Hey Bro,
You already know me. Except for my wife, I can share everyone else. I not like Bro Gigantor and Logiteck lei. Hehehe.........
Old 26-04-2005, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by logiteck
Aiyo brudder ChanChwee, me busy with work mah.. will post some forum these few days. Wow u eally mad about her jaihua. dotn worry lar she will be in sg soon. u can take her around for sightseeing
Also i think u must thanks me leh if not at cm2 (cmi better) u already up the gay laio!

How to learn thai ah? must learn until like nalmeo like that can talk so well sianz girls also easy at sio 4 or siam square.

Still remember that girl that ask me to go to khao san? i read throught the sb thread found that ppl said it is quite a good place to cheong too.

I just found out 1 new joint call Noar Entertainment ริมถนนพระราม 9. Mayby any samsters going to bkk can check it out and post reports.
Hey Bro,
Don't worry I just pull your leg ma. Make sure you concentrate on your work first......

Aiyah Jia Hua, I cannot be too agressive and may have to settle only for my wet dreams. Not wise to "shit in the same place you live" lei. Singapore so small kenar big trouble if my wife find out how? I think I will still try to meet up with her only for short time. You and Doomas can have her the rest of the time...... maybe Gigantor will accept my trading offer also, who knows. Oh yes Mr. romance also want to join the que but maybe he already try her when in Bkk liao since she will be here only on 6/5.

Best way to learn Thai is to get a Thai tirak. Jia Hua is not bad ma. Can easily translate Chinese to thai for you (hehehe). Though I think you might be more incline to speak to her in mandarin since it is easier.

On the katoey issue at CM2, how you know I don't like mei hahaha......... they sure look themmmm good lei.
Old 26-04-2005, 07:38 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -194 / Power: 0
gigantor gigantor

Quote:
To help Bro Logiteck I have decided to start this new thread dedicated to the unofficial "Area 51 gang" of Bkk. The starting members are Bros Doomas, Logiteck, Gigantor and me. Our sifu is Bro Naemlo. Actually Bro Gigantor you have not qualified but will give you special one time exemption to this membership since you friend friend mah. Founding members please remember the sacred pledge on what can be disclosed as clearly stated by our sifu. Entrance requirement is as follows:

1) Must be full Samster (newbie can be consdered but beware the interview will be even more jialat jialat);
2) Jialat jialat personal interview by one of the founding members of this gang;
3) If approve by any of the founding members, will then recommend up to Bro Naemlo for final approval which will include taking the sacred pledge;
4) If reached this stage will be invited for initiation ceremony at "Area 51" which will include one song kun session.

If any of the founding members want to tighten the entrance requirement feel free to add.

This thread is also dedicated to all kinds of TCSS on Bkk. I very pai seh already since our gang TCSS so much on Bro Ciakpachineng's thread. So I start this thread for us to TCSS some more and invite all Bro who want to TCSS on Bkk to do so here.
Wow bro Chanchwee, why i not qualified???? don't like that lah....
Old 26-04-2005, 08:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 21
logiteck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Coz u left us early to go back sg mah
hahahaha
Old 26-04-2005, 08:36 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -194 / Power: 0
gigantor gigantor

Quote:
Originally Posted by logiteck
Coz u left us early to go back sg mah
hahahaha
Bro Logiteck
Bo Bian leh. Need to report back to camp to my "CO" lah. How I envy u. No 2359....
Old 26-04-2005, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Because you did not go thru the initiation ceremony at area 51 that Bro Naemlo put us all through after you left. Don't worry we have made exception for you and given you membership with temporary exemption. The next time we have to make you go through the full initiation with the Song Kun experience....Hehehe

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1