The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 05-12-2016, 07:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of
Re: ML Compilation Thread 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Not flaming you but are you for real? ML choose to advertise as ML so that they can choose who they want to fuck and get additional compared to FL. Plus it is easier to fish for carrot and make them feel special with i only fuck with you

Ask yourself ...how many can really massage? 1%?
This is really funny but unfortunately this is the hard truth.
Old 05-12-2016, 08:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Not flaming you but are you for real? ML choose to advertise as ML so that they can choose who they want to fuck and get additional compared to FL. Plus it is easier to fish for carrot and make them feel special with i only fuck with you

Ask yourself ...how many can really massage? 1%?
Pardon me, just stating my experiences and observations. Did not consider from the perspective of the MLs. On the flip side of the coin, if the ML does offer FJ selectively but not stating it, they risk losing many potential bros who may prefer FJ than just a 1x HJ but thinking 100% no FJ then forget about patronising. But I understand why the MLs don't say it upfront.

From my experiences, there are indeed MLs who provide really good massage and are STRICTLY limited to HJ regardless how much I offer. Money works wonders but not all the time it will work. There are those type that, for whatever reasons, for whatever amount, will simply not do the deed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
That is true.

With the market price nowadays, where the damage of a HJ and a FJ are almost the same, most girls are choosing to advertise as an ML. Additional advantages, of course would be better earning by providing sex service and higher chance to fish a carrot-head. Not to mention, being a ML catches less attention from the blueboys, which is most OKTs/advertisers preference.

Although there is a rule here not to mention extra service in the review, which I think it is unnecessary, fellow bros should be wise enough to judge whether the price quoted by the girl is reasonable. Spend couple of trips to the legal houses to know about the service quality would help.

This is how the statements should be read:

further intimacies depend on chemi$try = you need to pay more to fuck the ML
$trictly no FJ = you have to pay a lot more to fuck the ML

Agree with the fish carrot mentality and that the prices are not much of a difference. I also agree somewhat by not publicizing full services, they may get less attention from the man in blues.

The "further intimacies" statement do not tend to be true I find. OKTs just add them in based on their "template".

Just like doing anal (bad analogy but you get the point), FLs that simply do not offer does not mean if I fish more carrots they would do it.

What I am trying to say is that, I don't want to patronise a ML with false hope that by paying a slight premium, we can go further than what was advertised. So if I know some services are 99% a no-go, I won't consider at all.

Guess I am not senior enough for such groups
Old 05-12-2016, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by halogen019 View Post
Pardon me, just stating my experiences and observations. Did not consider from the perspective of the MLs. On the flip side of the coin, if the ML does offer FJ selectively but not stating it, they risk losing many potential bros who may prefer FJ than just a 1x HJ but thinking 100% no FJ then forget about patronising. But I understand why the MLs don't say it upfront.

From my experiences, there are indeed MLs who provide really good massage and are STRICTLY limited to HJ regardless how much I offer. Money works wonders but not all the time it will work. There are those type that, for whatever reasons, for whatever amount, will simply not do the deed.

Agreed. It is not always about money. On the other hand, l'm sure many bros must have come across situations whereby they 莫名其妙 got a FJ at no charge at all, and it is not a KC-trap to catch a big fish. Some of the reasons from my personal encounters were:

1. The ML has needs, and simply chose someone gum (even when it was 1st visit);
2. You are exactly the ML's type of guy, and it's not always because the customer is rich, or handsome or has a hot bod. Some MLs like mature men, some like fatherly types, some like fatties, etc.;
3. The ML is grateful to you for personal favours you had rendered;
4. The ML's in love with you (feelings may not be mutual);
5. The size of your dick is the ML's preferred size, once again it's not about how big the dick is, some MLs are actually fearful or turned off by big dicks; and
6. The ML gets too turned on during the session and cannot pull handbrake.

Most recently, just last week, one ML-cum-FL gave me the most peculiar reason, my dick was so hard that she wanted to try. And she made sure she asked my permission and asked if I minded. LOL, of course I agreed, on condition that it's capped. It was my only visit to this girl.

As for why MLs who are willing to do FJ, but not including it on the menu, another reason is that by not listing FJ, she can choose which customer she wants to offer FJ as an extra service. If she lists FJ on her ad, then she'll have to offer FJ to whoever who walks through her door.

P.S. please do not PM me for the identities of the MLs as some of them are still here, and others may still be coming back in the future.

Last edited by JasonJG; 05-12-2016 at 10:57 PM.
Old 05-12-2016, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 10
mariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonjg View Post
莫名其妙 got a fj at no charge at all

10 chars count
Old 05-12-2016, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Agreed. It is not always about money. On the other hand, l'm sure many bros must have come across situations whereby they 莫名其妙 got a FJ at no charge at all, and it is not a KC-trap to catch a big fish. Some of the reasons from my personal encounters were:

2. You are exactly the ML's type of guy, and it's not always because the customer is rich, or handsome or has a hot bod. Some MLs like mature men, some like fatherly types, some like fatties, etc.;
5. The size of your dick is the ML's preferred size, once again it's not about how big the dick is, some MLs are actually fearful or turned off by big dicks; and

Most recently, just last week, one ML-cum-FL gave me the most peculiar reason, my dick was so hard that she wanted to try. And she made sure she asked my permission and asked if I minded. LOL, of course I agreed, on condition that it's capped. It was my only visit to this girl.

As for why MLs who are willing to do FJ, but not including it on the menu, another reason is that by not listing FJ, she can choose which customer she wants to offer FJ as an extra service. If she lists FJ on her ad, then she'll have to offer FJ to whoever who walks through her door.

P.S. please do not PM me for the identities of the MLs as some of them are still here, and others may still be coming back in the future.
Yeah bro, do agree to certain points you mentioned.

A ML is still a woman with her own needs, flesh and blood and it is always a better choice that they can choose to do it with who they preferred than to be without a choice like a FL. Same thing in our shoes, when we meet MLs/FLs who simply could not turn us on, because "no feeling".

An additional note is that being a FL does ruin the body pretty fast, younger ladies of course do not want that. FLs that I come across (home or shops) do look pretty worn out and some like dead meat. So being a ML with a choice is of course a better deal. I do have a fair share of bonuses top ups / freebies and bad massages / bad bonks. Hehe.

End of the day, they are all ladies earning money for various reasons, providing us a service that we would appreciate. Naturally, we respect their service, not forcing unwanted actions on them and vice versa, you will be treated a little better.

Cheers and happy hunting, bros.
Old 05-12-2016, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
That is true.

This is how the statements should be read:

further intimacies depend on chemi$try = you need to pay more to fuck the ML
$trictly no FJ = you have to pay a lot more to fuck the ML

Same sediments on how the sentences translate here.
Old 06-12-2016, 01:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 13
angelhunter702 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

After a day of hard work, I need a massage to relieve my body pain, channel (SGL) caught my attention and decided to give a try, booked 90 minutes session last week.

Place is located at center area and easy to go by bus. Free parking available nearby too. The room is bug and clean with shower & massage bed. I like the environment.

When the door was opened, a pretty, elegant, long hair fluttering MILF stood in front of me and welcome me warmly into the room, she is so friendly and I feel very comfortable being with her.

Massage: very solid massage, her massage skill is superb, the best one I have tried as compared to the other masseuses that are found from wesite or worked for SPA. Firstly, she pressured my acupuncture points with kneading at my neck, shoulder, back & waist, after that, massage my full body/rub with oil, her stepping back is also remarkable. This is the first time i had such wonderful stepping back, using her foot toes suddenly pressured on some acupuncture points at back to loosen bone knots. She knows where to pressure the right point with the right strength if you told her you body pain location. After the session, I felt my body very relaxed, body pain was relieved.

We talked on body health care, life and work during session, and noted that she had worked for chinese medicine clinic in china and learnt/trained the chinese massage there. No wonder her massage is so excellent.

Juagen: I lay on big bed, she gave me public trimming firstly. She is expert in Juagen because she learnt Juagen from a Thai Master, it is very special experience and not simply to massage/stroke your penis. You tried it then you know it. For me, I felt my rod was harder when I made love next day, very effective Juagen.

Hj: slowly gently stroke my little brother with various patterns and caress my inner thigh, nips & balls to arouse my sexual desire, my rod became harder, sexual pleasure was transmitted to my full body, I enjoyed that feeling and fantasied my lover and i shot in no time.

She is not a time watcher, very hard working, very hygiene, good service attitude, I like her.

RTM: must return
Old 06-12-2016, 04:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 18
asspanker is one of the Best!asspanker is one of the Best!asspanker is one of the Best!
Quote:

Agreed. By luck 你是她的菜 ,赚到了

It happened to me not once but 2x... Lol
Old 06-12-2016, 08:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 15
Antitai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: ML Compilation Thread 2.0

Quote:

I have a few times, no additional cost, I asked a ML why she wanted to do FJ without extra dollars, she said she liked big dick....
Old 06-12-2016, 09:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by halogen019 View Post

The problem these days is FL2 is getting such bad press and there's simply no business for these FL and they have to be "converted" to ML. Just from this business case, there is a greater loss by staying as a FL unless they are so good that it can attract RTF.

Fucking ML are hit and miss and for some unknown reason (known as chemistry) , some ML can fuck many others but not you but you get to fuck those who are known for being strict and do not need FJ to get RTM.

This is life unforunately.....
Old 06-12-2016, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 8
marzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by marzsomeone View Post
Anyone tried belinda's massage and JG? Didnt see any fr on her

http://rubyeclipse.com/belinda1.html

Anyone tried her JG?
Old 06-12-2016, 11:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7464 / Power: 10
jaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Anyone tried her JG?
I have never visited her but you can check if anyone mentioned about her JG here -> https://samsforum.com/showpost.php?p=13905211
Old 06-12-2016, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 8
marzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydenboy View Post
I have never visited her but you can check if anyone mentioned about her JG here -> https://samsforum.com/showpost.php?p=13905211
Thanks @jaydenboy bro, nope no one mentioned. Maybe will try xiao han instead.
Old 06-12-2016, 01:16 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
shiokshiokrelax is a splendid one to beholdshiokshiokrelax is a splendid one to beholdshiokshiokrelax is a splendid one to beholdshiokshiokrelax is a splendid one to beholdshiokshiokrelax is a splendid one to beholdshiokshiokrelax is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milobing View Post
Probably our No. 1 chiong master can tell u the answer. He controls who can / cannot work in SG.
returned you points.
Old 06-12-2016, 04:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 10
hazyones23 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhazyones23 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Anyone tried her JG?
From the pictures, i think she is also known as Hebe from Perfect Massage Club.

http://www.perfectmassage.club/hebe

Bro Javabean included her in his complilation.

https://sammyboyforum.co.nz/showpost.php?p=13905211
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1