The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 16-03-2007, 06:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 18
AznSurfer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Monthly trip to ChangPing, HouJie & HuMen

TianErHu is not bad(never partied there though), but the mommies are more aggressive lately. Is YueHua the one on a corner triangle by Yalan? Will need to check out YueHua and HaiXia next time. Do they operate the same way as TianErHu? Open early 2-3pm....option to take out or party in house?

Will you be around in April?

Looking forward to your upcoming post...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dee View Post
there are few in cp... the famous ones will be YueHua and TianErHu, and hongkee likes to go HaiXia. not only MM damange is cheap, but drinking also cheaper than those 4 n 5 stars...

the only thing is the ktv hardware may not be that good... but this does not affect MM quality. one of the reason being so is because MM pay very low montly management fee, n some even do not charge management fee.

lately met few nice ones, one slim, pretty n sweet face hangzhou MM (i have her photo yo! ^__^); one who has worked in sauna before that provide the excellent services; and... more... and more... update you on my upcoming posting ok?
Old 16-03-2007, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
MonsterX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

walan eh...me book private mpv from guangzhou airport to cp cost me 800rmb....kana chop chai tow liao lah...but den quite comfortable cos the car is big. doing a feedback here for bro 3dee for his helpful guide n reply to my every question in the forum...1st nite went to hh...mm not as many as the last time i went there,not as fun fun oso...mummy working not serious...bring all the monster to my room knn...bo bian as i oredy book the room,i manage to contact some mm i last knew where i was in cp to join us in hh...have fun wif em thou,bring 2gals back for double fly....hehehe
next day, jiayi...wow..2day very kiasu...reach at 6.30pm plus bro 3dee frenly intro a nice mummy ...contacted her in the morning and reserve a very big room for me...ordered 3chivas , free1.plus lot of food.. total price less den 4k...i dunno how other bro think but i consider it cheap lah. as for the mm there..i can only say is too many to choose...dunno how to choose either...any how point n say my room number to the gals..ended up have 14 gals in my room wif only 4guys..all the mms very young and energetic..reckon this is one place not to be miss....as usual..drinking ,playing,and etc in the room...dis nite wanna bring 3gals back but ended up only bring one back for action bcoz most of em dun wanna have others wif em,,its quite fun seeing em 'fighting' for attention..perhaps i should say we draw too many attention as my frens r all very gd looking n young with nice built...the moment we walk on the flower street...kana pull by the gals liao...wow..dis is one kinda experience we neva get in sillipore..the s'pore gals fu*kup attitute...lol
day 3....went to pennisula...place juz renovated..quite nice...mms are abundant too...but in terms of quality..jiayi is way far better...thou not as happening as in jiayi...i manage to have 15 gals in my room..the gal here r not so energetic thou...some even sit in the room like sitting in the funeral lidat..hahaha...i din bring any gal back 2day as i manage to another cutie from jy to meet me in my room.....
day 4....legs soft,pack bag, go airport...fly home n now doing fr

perhaps my fr is not as interesting as other had written, but mine is the experience i had in cp...hopefully it provive some use to bro here... lastly..i heard prince oso not bad but not enuff day to try...if any bro try it,kindly do some fr on it thx! Thankew bro 3dee for ur respond n useful infro...happy bonking!
Old 17-03-2007, 08:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 18
3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold

bro, just pm u my availability, let's cheong together in cp!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GD_Paradise View Post
bRO... me free next week. Give me a buzz .. I would like to recce the places too ... KTV hardware not important... Mei Mei hardware is VERY important...
Old 17-03-2007, 09:08 PM
Samster

3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold

i replied just now but dont know why it never gets posted, so i hv to type again...

actually if u know the mamies well, they will not dare to agressive on u, but they will treat u friendly n nicely even u didnt pick the girl... to me this is not only happen in cp, but every where is the same.

i got 3 mamies in TianErHu that i regards them as the friends... one was a MM before that just became mami lately; young, good skills (can come in the mouth) and nice body shape.

Bro u are right that YueHua is the one at the corner in YaLan.

to my personal character, i do not drink n sing song during the noon time, noon time me like to go sauna n BBS...
but to my understanding, YueHua is not operate during the noon time, the ones that operate during noon are TianErHu and XingGang.

One point to note about XingGang is you may have to bargain a bit. the standard rate is 1/4/7, but you can bargain to 1/3/6 or even 1/2/5. i only went there twice after their opening (they opened sometimes last year sept), bcos 2 mamies that i know off moved there, so have to "PongChang" lor... but dont really like there as the MMs told me there are quite a number of locals going... anyway, this was last year's story, yet to get the new updates...

april? i m now thinking to extend my trip until 7th april...
in addition, i may have another trip to dongguan either april 15-21 or april 22-29... hopefully can confirm by end of next week...

certainly we will hv chance to catch up! ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by AznSurfer View Post
TianErHu is not bad(never partied there though), but the mommies are more aggressive lately. Is YueHua the one on a corner triangle by Yalan? Will need to check out YueHua and HaiXia next time. Do they operate the same way as TianErHu? Open early 2-3pm....option to take out or party in house?

Will you be around in April?

Looking forward to your upcoming post...
Old 17-03-2007, 09:28 PM
Samster

Yo Bro, great to hear the nice FR from u!

6 seater mpv from guangzhou airport to cp the standard rate is only 600 - 650... certainly bro u kena chop liao...

I count count count still cannot get the figure on your drinking. 2+1 chivas the maxxx is only 2000, 14 MM their drinks is less than 500... did u order lots of foods n green teas?

forgot to tell u that besides asking the discount on the bill, u can also ask for the free foods n free drinks...

1K one per pax on drinking bro u still consider cheap, u must b very RICH then!

If next time u go with me, 3 chivas plus 14 MM drinks, foods n etc, the total bill should just around RMB 2500...

But as far as u enjoy the trip, it is worth paying... ^_^
There are many things u can buy, but the feeling can't, that's why it is priceless...

About prince... will tell u in the upcoming posting...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonsterX View Post
walan eh...me book private mpv from guangzhou airport to cp cost me 800rmb....kana chop chai tow liao lah...

ordered 3chivas , free1.plus lot of food.. total price less den 4k...i dunno how other bro think but i consider it cheap lah.

..ended up have 14 gals in my room wif only 4guys...
Old 17-03-2007, 09:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 21
Happykiwi is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHappykiwi is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
bro, just pm u my availability, let's cheong together in cp!
Ahem, bro.... can I tag along? Me very good company one, just ask KLKool..... hehehe....
Old 17-03-2007, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yo Bro, great to hear the nice FR from u!

6 seater mpv from guangzhou airport to cp the standard rate is only 600 - 650... certainly bro u kena chop liao...

I count count count still cannot get the figure on your drinking. 2+1 chivas the maxxx is only 2000, 14 MM their drinks is less than 500... did u order lots of foods n green teas?

forgot to tell u that besides asking the discount on the bill, u can also ask for the free foods n free drinks...

1K one per pax on drinking bro u still consider cheap, u must b very RICH then!

If next time u go with me, 3 chivas plus 14 MM drinks, foods n etc, the total bill should just around RMB 2500...

But as far as u enjoy the trip, it is worth paying... ^_^
There are many things u can buy, but the feeling can't, that's why it is priceless...

About prince... will tell u in the upcoming posting...
bro is 3plus 1free bottle total 4botties lah...yah, alot of green tea n coke n food which rounf off at 3.5k...maybe its consider ex liao...and btw, ur mummy weiwei said chivas no discount one...haiz...anyway compare to many places we cheong we consider everything worth it liao...well,next time i think u beta join me as i dun have so many head to chop...lol
Old 17-03-2007, 09:42 PM
Samster

Here is a another story before my trip start...

Before the story, just few clarifications on the pm that I received from the bros...

Received few pm after my first posting, one of the question was whether the story is real or not, how can I being so lucky??? First of all, I must say that the "luck" is accumulated from the bad experience... It is not everytime u will meet the nice girl n have a heaven experience, sometimes u need to have lots of attempts, then only can generate few good experience...

And of course, it is nothing fun to share those bad experiences, so I will only share those sextified ones... Hehehe... Also, not like other bors, I will not share the experience day by day for the entire trip, that will b long long long story if u r there for week, or weeks... Will only pick those nice ones...

Another bro posted one question, how much experience I have had? Well, this is a bit hard to answer... But I do keep the record on my traveling, just last year, 2006, I was in dongguan (mainly these 3 places) for 133 days... Average 2.5 days a week... And for 2 of the days in a year, I bonk 4 girls a day, one of the greatest achievement...

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

Ok, now here is a recent story that just happened last month, feb 11, in cp.

It was close to the CNY n the girls started to returning their home. I was with 2 AngMo friends from usa, one of them was first time to china, so in order to get him excited, bring them to sauna immediately upon their arrival.

Booked the rooms and arrived Virgin around 2.30pm (btw, for those bros who do not aware, virgin sauna has turned to the uniform type since january!), sunday afternoon usually the business is quite good, plus the manager says that about 20% of the MM has returned home for cny, ask us not to be too picky, bcos left with only 20+ MM to choose.

Selection gone for 4 rounds, both friends have chosen theirs, so I was a bit under stress bcos I was the only person still see see look look... Then this MM came, sweet face but a bit plum, not really my type, but still eatable... Manager told me that she is suppose to be on night shift, but ask her to come early bcos she is with a very good skills... The manager strong recommended to try her...

Me very considerate one ^_*, not nice for friends to wait too long, so decided to give her a try.

For those who is not familiar with virgin sauna, the usual procedure is the girl will dance, then bath, then make u come for the first time (either BJ, bonking or HJ), then apply the 18 styles on u, then make u come for the second time. But this girl, well, here is the story goes...

After locked the room, had a small chat, she ask me to bonk for the first short before bathing... Well, her first impression is not very good to me, thought she is one of those with bad attitude by skipping the steps... But the nice guy like me ^_*, u know lah, very seldom reject people one, so we started the action.... And actions... Till first time came...

The we rest n start chatting again... Second bad impression, thought she just trying to kill time so that she can complete the job easily... But after resting for minutes, before I throw mood, she invites me for bath.

She starts the excellent service in the bathroom, water BBBJ, balls licking n "dragon drill" (drilling the ass in chinese ^_*)... Wipe up my disappointment and makes me feel comfortable with her performance.

After bathing, we went to the bed, she starts the body massage from head to toe, then she starts the ass drilling, n do it from the back to the front, by licking the balls, BBBJ plus the "ice fire 5 levels". Some MM will do these 3 steps very quick and proceed to others, but this girl, never rush and I pretty enjoy with her skill and performance.

Before she start other styles, I told her that I am very happy with her performance and ask whether she can repeat them again... She gave me a nice answer and continue with these 3 steps... And she do it again and again... Through out the whole massage session, there are no other styles except these three... Really enjoy and happy with her great performance!! ^__^ (and she told me that it is ok to come in her mouth... But too sad, I didn't...)

Until close to the time, then she ask me to bonk her for the second shot, then I perform the actions... And after actions she still bathing with me even time has over, never rush...

Although her appearance is not that fantastic to me, but her performance, really makes me wanna visit her again on my next trip...
Old 17-03-2007, 09:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 18
GD_Paradise is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGD_Paradise is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
bro is 3plus 1free bottle total 4botties lah...yah, alot of green tea n coke n food which rounf off at 3.5k...maybe its consider ex liao...and btw, ur mummy weiwei said chivas no discount one...haiz...anyway compare to many places we cheong we consider everything worth it liao...well,next time i think u beta join me as i dun have so many head to chop...lol
One bottle of chivas is 580 i think. So 3 bottles is about 1800. That means the rest was mixers and food... wah liao...
Old 17-03-2007, 09:47 PM
Samster

bro, i just knew sbf since end last year, so me still consider as a newbie here, have not yet met up with KLKool... mayb we all can go together one day.

so far, only met up with 6 groups from sbf, plus some individual... so, yet to cheong with more ppl from here... hehehehe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happykiwi View Post
Ahem, bro.... can I tag along? Me very good company one, just ask KLKool..... hehehe....
Old 17-03-2007, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
One bottle of chivas is 580 i think. So 3 bottles is about 1800. That means the rest was mixers and food... wah liao...
the gals like many days neva eat lidat....we order, they eat finish...we ordered again...they eat again...haiz...maybe we r reli chaitow liao loh..no wonder the mummy called early in the next day n said had reserve room for us which we didn't ask her to do so....so i reckon i must go there with my hongkong frens the next time as they r regulars n hell gd to bargain price...but drunk liao very jialat oso..haha Anyway, overall its a very nice experience with the meimeiscompare to cheonging in sillipore its far cheaper liao..and the china laochai down here alwayz act n think s'porean neva see ch*eby lidat...give tips somemore wanna show attitute...cp one is far young n fresh...hehehehe
Old 17-03-2007, 10:02 PM
Samster

Bro, just check, your bill is rmb 3200 (guess not yet include DJ), 3+1 chivas 1800, MM drinks about 400; the balance of 1100 r table charge, foods n mixers... But it still can b a bit lower, 2500 still can make it (including DJ)...

Quote:
Old 17-03-2007, 10:04 PM
Samster

actually u dont hv to pay so much on drinks... still can be lesser...

Quote:
Old 18-03-2007, 02:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 18
Botarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond repute

Yo Bros,

I will be in CP from 22nd to 26th March.
Hope to meet up with anyone of you who happen to be there too.

Cheers...........................
Old 18-03-2007, 06:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23560 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Is 桃园still popular nowadays?Going April for the Trade show.

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread