The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 10-11-2016, 04:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 8
Radiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of light
Re: L18H32 - Cat 80 thai (ex 1811)

Went the other day to check out g7 and g99 but sadly 99 is on off.
Dk lucky or what, at least I don't have to make a choice, g7 was awesome.
She was really damn cute and pretty. Gave me multiple winks as well.
The only downside is she doesn't do French. But other than that, she's worth the money. I don't think I'll go back again as I've nvr done RTF. Always prefer to try New ones. As Long as u don't get enough, it'll always be good, that's what I believe.

enhanced C
Slim and short
Straight flat hair
Great room
Left a happy man
Old 13-11-2016, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 773 / Power: 11
overboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to behold

Heard the news on G7 and hence decided to give it a try.
The reports are true.. she is pretty and has nice soft boobs.

Unfortunately, like what others said, she is inexperienced. Her cowgirl is weak.. which typically is my fav position to cum. Tried missionary but because she of her small size, I was scared to pump hard (fast is ok for her).

In the end, didn't cum
Old 14-11-2016, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 8
Radiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by overboard View Post
Heard the news on G7 and hence decided to give it a try.
The reports are true.. she is pretty and has nice soft boobs.

Unfortunately, like what others said, she is inexperienced. Her cowgirl is weak.. which typically is my fav position to cum. Tried missionary but because she of her small size, I was scared to pump hard (fast is ok for her).

In the end, didn't cum
ohhhhmyyytiannn didnt cum???

that is serious. hahahaha but i actually had a little hard time also, idk why.
Old 15-11-2016, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 773 / Power: 11
overboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radiator View Post
ohhhhmyyytiannn didnt cum???

that is serious. hahahaha but i actually had a little hard time also, idk why.
Well, no chemistry leh. Cowgirl less than 1min.. Can see she is not really enjoying it. So so dick went soft...
Old 15-11-2016, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1530 / Power: 13
ffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by overboard View Post
Well, no chemistry leh. Cowgirl less than 1min.. Can see she is not really enjoying it. So so dick went soft...
For me she say pain after cowgirl and doggy
Pretty face but not very accomodating though
So far best service award give to G5
Old 18-11-2016, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 12
bolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: L18H11 - Cat 80 thai

Quote:
Originally Posted by nc52 View Post
G-28 - Looks too good with make up. Attitude is quite bad.
Figure - 6
GFE - 0
RTF - No

Her pussy become very lose after she had orgasm. Little bro didn't cum. No kissing, no touching. I think good for uncles only. She tried HJ still little bro unhappy
tried G28 yesterday, service was ok, hv shower tgt, hv light kissing, very chatty

body - 6 (bak bak type)
face - look like young milf (abt 25 i think)
boobs - c ( but sagging type)
FJ - 7 ( very accomodating, cowgirl, missionary, doggie)
offered message after cum, but didnt take up on it due to time constraint
Old 21-11-2016, 04:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 9
razorwind deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wanted to try G7 and G99 that everyone talking about, but no luck, so went with G6 . Petite at about 1.5m+ with natural B boobs, quite firm and nice to grab. She looks really really young due to her small size. Looks innocent GND, pretty.

Tried her that day, she was good, service was sop, gfe also so so, not much a talker. But her pussy was super tight. Trying to hold back from cumming too soon.

Was thinking try her again today, went up everything sop shower, not much talking. Then come to foreplay, her cbj was quite short and lackluster, just some licking of the head, not much feel, so i went soft. She tried to hj me to make me hard but it didn work. This is when she start to throw a fit. She just lie down and ask me fuck her. I ask her how, since im soft. So she answered rudely that she bj hj also no use, why not i just lie down let you fuck. At this point im like wtf no mood liao, so i told her nevermind, i went off to shower and left. I dont think we running out of of time, since its 40 mins, take abit of time to start over not too much to ask for i think. If other Cat50 girls can do that for me, why this Cat80 cannot?

Just sharing what went on, give her benefit of doubt she bad mood, and i also not say as young and powerful liao, so take it as pay money learn lesson, and reflect to the community. So bros, be warned.
Old 21-11-2016, 04:59 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Aiyo how come she throw a hissy fit lol.....shld be rtf better treatment but turn out like this...
Old 21-11-2016, 06:11 PM
Samster

No idea. Maybe her business very good, dont need my business. Well good for me also. I can spend on Cat50 rtf. The money saved can go for extra rtf or other uses
Old 21-11-2016, 07:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

Browse through this thread, It seems like majority of the gals here has enhanced boobs.

Not a single FR quoted bbbj nor frenching.

So why pay a premium for their gals compared to CAT50?

If extend session, will be $160, I will probably go FL instead whereby services like bbbj, frenching, cim are assured.
Old 21-11-2016, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

So far for this house, I find g6 the best - looks wise and service wise. Just my humble opinion.

Mind you, I'm one of those who fuck girls hard and long, and she's able to take it like a trooper.

Always smiling sweetly and yep, she looks and feels young due to her 1.5 height and almost flawless fair skin and cute NATURAL b-cup boobs.

If you like a good massage to end your session, g6 is also the one to go to.

I've tried some of the others, but no one makes me as shiok as g6
Old 21-11-2016, 08:04 PM
Samster

Maybe i not as handsome as you lo bro BG, i understand WL chooses customer. So happen today never perform and not good looking then tio kan.
Old 21-11-2016, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorwind View Post
Maybe i not as handsome as you lo bro BG, i understand WL chooses customer. So happen today never perform and not good looking then tio kan.
I'm not handsome. Probably it's just your luck bro or girl bad mood. Move onto the other girls in the house who are not bad too.
Old 21-11-2016, 08:26 PM
Samster

Haha probably not lah. Anyway i found some good girls cos she blue ball me. So doesnt matter. I rather keep the Cat80 for PRC girls. If i want longer timing with Cat50 can always 2x session.
Old 21-11-2016, 10:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1530 / Power: 13
ffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorwind View Post
Haha probably not lah. Anyway i found some good girls cos she blue ball me. So doesnt matter. I rather keep the Cat80 for PRC girls. If i want longer timing with Cat50 can always 2x session.
Just move on bro
Hundreds of girls to choose from in Geylang
This is the only cat80 girl in geylang, customers are richer as well, not surprising that girls will be picky too - they can earn much more by KC trap with rich man
From my experience, service very limited, but it's the same standard as set by the same boss as 1836 1838 1217 JM04 that no BBBJ, and very rare french.

It depends on house culture too, best among these would be 1838 i think
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1