The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 15-05-2009, 12:05 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -324 / Power: 0
dunworri dunworri dunworri dunworri
Re: Geylang's $50 Thai Reports

bro,house6 is cat150
Old 15-05-2009, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2668 / Power: 17
rivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunworri View Post
bro,house6 is cat150
eh paiseh, i think i too newbie..did i get the lorong wrong?
its confirm house #6..coz i was choosing between house 8 and 6.

and all the houses there are cat50. i asked the OKTs there liao..
Old 16-05-2009, 07:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
makemecum is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by pe_guy View Post
L18H40G07:

Name: A
Look: good looking, very smooth skin
Boobs: A- (soft and small)
Pussy: very tight. I felt pain at my penis after the session.
BJ: short
COB: Yes
FJ: good rider
GFE: Yes
Service: good

Overall: I imagined that I was bonding a teenager while I was bonding her.
din notice..
but try G08
cute and service good good
still massage after

saw 1 gal facing mirror not bad looking but dont no no...
Old 16-05-2009, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Anyone know where I can find a girl like this?

Beauty Gallery Image Views: Rui Kiriyama

I would totally explode if I could find a girl like this. H8 G99 in 2004 and H10 G7 in 2005 almost there but still far. If got one with 88% resemblance, please let me know. cute face plus big boobs.

She is rui kiriyama. my latest obsession.
try land of the rising sun
Old 16-05-2009, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuntkiller View Post
Just did Raw with WL.

L8H17G17

Small head rule over big head!!!

I knw no WL is clean but den again,
Anyone know whether is she "clean"
so many bro concern for you
but i concern for her leh
are you clean
Old 17-05-2009, 06:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 19
sintaro is one of the Best!sintaro is one of the Best!sintaro is one of the Best!

L18H16G16 & G19

After a lapse of more than 5 months last week went to back to this regular house which I used to patronize when G11 (Ning)& G15 (Ann) was around. The moment I stepped in, the OKT asked why so long never come and fuck his gals. I looked around and he told me to look at the gal wearing white blouse (G16) He even tell me this one sure suit me. hahahhaa he know my taste. After the session I would consider not bad quite sextisfying session. On my way out I stopped and scanned and saw this G12 look not bad. So kept in mind to return to bonk her.

This afternoon felt horny and make my way down thinking of screwing her but upon arrival at H16 Okt was having his teabreak outside the doorway. Asked him how good is G12 he look at me with astonishment, why I asked for G12. He told me G12 is working and also dont suit me. He tell me to try G19 sure suit me. Ok lah trust his word take it as he know me well enough.

Pay up and follow her into her room. This room was formerly occupied by G15 (Ann). She told me I am 1st customer for the day and gave me a seducing smile and good hug and light kiss. When she removed her bra I told myself wow nice pinky tits and firm boobs size about 34. Cant bear not to squeeze the two boobs then she told me to join her for shower. In the shower ask her to do a bbbj with warm water which performed quite well. After that on the bed she did another BBBJ which I have to stop her before I shoot out as I wanted to have a feel of her pussy. It was really tight and she said she has no boyfriend yet when she left Chiangmai for Singapore. Looks like I found a replacement for the 2 nice ladies that have left. A very pleasant and jovial lady.

Will definitely make my regular trip there again.
Old 17-05-2009, 10:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2151 / Power: 22
jdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sintaro View Post
blah blah blah ...After a lapse of more than 5 months last week went to back to this regular house which I used to patronize ... blah blah blah ...
wah ... go down bo jio ah
Old 18-05-2009, 12:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 15
pikapika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypikapika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Went down L18H40 for my first experience in Geylang. Actually wanted to look for G19 but she was not there for the day. OKT recommended G16 so i have a try. The bath was a nice experience. Then we went on to bed where our action start. With a cat bath down my body she went making my di di stand up. But her BJ with condom a bit piss me off... Preferred BBBJ. Then i had my first FJ in geylang. After 15mins passed, she was a bit wore off. Maybe i was too strong for her~~ So she had to resort to PCC for me... Therefore i ended with quite a nasty experience in the end.

Name: didn't ask
Height: around 1.6
Face: 6
Boobs: 33b
Body: 7
BJ: 5
Attitude: 6
FJ: 4
Damage: $50/25 mins
RTF: No, Didn't let me leave with a smile... If any bro got better Commando service type pls kindly share with me. Think normal stuffs will not please me anymore~~
Old 18-05-2009, 07:25 AM
Samster

sintaro is one of the Best!sintaro is one of the Best!sintaro is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdi813 View Post
Bro, any change in your mobile number?
Old 18-05-2009, 11:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2151 / Power: 22
jdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sintaro View Post
Bro, any change in your mobile number?
no la ... still the same ... still the same ... nowadays low profile liao only read stories PCC nia
Old 18-05-2009, 02:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
viewpanel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Geylang's $50 Thai Reports

Guys,

This is my first field report. pardon me if I write poorly. I have been reading SBF for quite sometimes already but jus register recently. anyway...

Went WH to my usual house. (sorry as i dun remember the house number. the outer wall is green in colour like a ketupat with a vending machine outside the house. If u walk from lor 18 n turn right in WH, the house is on ur left.)

Called G99, tall sweet n very playful. She starts off with a very gf feeling by hugging you(although many wl does that too) and then slowly help me strip off. Then went in to the bath room i got a shock. She skipped all usual procedure by without even first washing my bro she jus kneel down and start off with a bbbj first. after that follow on with a breast fuck(er... her boobs arn't that big... B i guess)

Then off to bed to do all usual stuff... as i am very tired that day... (after work mah..) she ask me to jus lie down while she service me good good... I would say her bj is real good la... follow by some riding by her... after fj she even called me to lie flat while she slowly help me do some thai massage. FYI, the time already up le, but she say nv mind cos she loves to give me massage n ask me to comment on her skill.

OK la... i know my description arn't that great compare to bros out there...

FJ: 9/10 (I only lie down n she like so happily enjoying every position like a young girl having a cock for the first time to play)

BBBJ: Perfect 10/10 (ok la... i love bbbj n this girl so loves it... that y i gave full marks... can see that she loves to have my dick in her mouth)

Frenching: yes

Fingering: yes but go gently

Massage: 7/10 (she style are those real thai massage where she will bend u all over)

Her contract in singapore only till july 2009. very pro n great. heard she is an accountant in her homeland. A degree holder wor... proficient in english n a bit chinese.
Old 19-05-2009, 07:16 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
bro i tot u retire alr?
Old 19-05-2009, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Fizz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

GL standard got improve?
Old 19-05-2009, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
no la ... still the same ... still the same ... nowadays low profile liao only read stories PCC nia
wah lau,21 go back already must pcc hahahaha, whose your favorite there now. Saw quite a number of new one at H16
Old 20-05-2009, 12:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
MinistryOfSex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fizz View Post
GL standard got improve?
definitely! so many girls now... and got prc heating up the competition!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1