The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-01-2017, 05:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
superb88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My mum Susan

Bro, 16 days since the last reply while I checked almost everyday for the updates..... where are you bro?

Superb!!!
Old 19-02-2017, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 997 / Power: 11
Irondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to behold

Previously..."Ahh... ahh... ahh... daddy naughty...", Diana bite Marcus shoulder mockingly, he likes daddy man handling her like a doll. The big dick inside her was creating a new hunger inside her, she trembles lightly as dad make his way to his bed. Each step was a mini stab of dad's dick deep inside her. She felt her juice starts to leak again. "Oh daddy... daddy I want you to fuck me hard... make me cum dad... Punish your little gal with your monster dick...".

It was a life changing moment for Marcus as he held his daughter by his powerful arms and hands on her butt, securely "pinned" to him on his long hard shaft. He had not fuck another women since his wife passed away in this room, this bed. It holds much loving lustful memories of him and his wife, banging each other like wild animals.

He soon reached his bed and he lay Diana down, following her on her way down and giving her a deep french kiss before he straighten up, with his dick still inside her.

"Daddy....", Diana murmurs as she watch dad looked at her with strange emotion in his eyes.

Marcus mind was flashing back scene of him and his wife's battle on this bed, the same bed that now lay a younger version of his wife. He study her boobs, her slim sexy taut body with porcelain white skin and feel the tightness of her young pussy. Can she take the kind of punishment he used to dish out to her mother? Let's find out then.

"Are you ready girl? For a roller coaster ride?", he asked the same question he used to ask his wife when he punish her with non-stop thrusting for at least 20 minutes in a roll.

"Yes Daddy... fuck me hard daddy... make me your slut daddy", Diana wrap her leg around daddy's legs and draw him deeper inside her. "Oh fuck yes...", she love the feeling of dad's hot dick sliding into her.

Marcus looked at the wall clock and take note of the time. Diana followed his action and looked at the wall clock too. Then she saw daddy give her a wide grin. It makes her feel like a rabbit being locked on by a tiger. It was a devilish predatory grin then makes her pussy heat up in needs.

It begins. Marcus slowly building up his tempo and speed. It was like a nice slow fuck at first, drawing his dick out slowly and sinking it back into that tight warm enclosure. After about 200 thrust as Diana moan and wriggle under him, he shifted gear. The thrust got faster, with his dick drawing out fully til the glan was still inside then he thrust it back in, HARD.

Diana was surprise by the first full hard power jap. "AHHHHHhhhh!!", "ohhhhhh daddyyyyy!! I like it daddy!!". Soon she couldn't speak but can only spew incoherent weeps and cries of ecstasy.

Marcus alternate between long deep hard thrust and short and furious turbo fast thrust. It drove Diana crazy as she wail in pleasure, that big fat long cock was punishing her in a fantastic way that she can never dream of. Oh my goddddd..... is this what mom had been enjoying? Diana fleeting thought of mom soon got drowned out by the relentless fury thrust of dad. She felt the orgasm hit her hard as her fingers frantically grabbed on dad's back.

Marcus knew he daddy came, but he was not even close yet. He stop for few seconds as Diana arched her back and her pussy grip his cock, pussy wall contract and release as she cum.

"Daddyyyyyyy!!", Diana collapsed back on the back, panting hard. "Oh my god dad.... you are a FUCKING MACHINE".

"Haha. This is just appetizer", Marcus grinned and said. Then he shift gear again, since the pussy was now wet and well prepped for his ultimate assault.

"Turn over baby", Marcus guide Diana into his favorite doggy style, at the corner of the bed, where he find the best leverage for his hip movement.

Diana looked back at dad in her doggy position. "mmmmm daddy.... fuck me... fuck me... please daddy... make me cum again...".

"Be careful what you wish for baby", he flashed his devil grin again then it begin. He guided his magnificent cock to the dripping wet pussy lips, a slight push and his glan went in. He held her steady with his hands on her hip, then he suddenly smack her butt hard with his right hand.

"Ouch!...", Diana felt the stinging pain on her ass. Before she can complain she felt daddy drove his dick all in again and she groaned instead. Then she understood why dad say careful what she wished for. It was non-stop no nonsense thrusting. Full length hard thrust, FAST AND DEEP. Every thrust push her body forward and she had to use her hands to grip on the bed, countering the forward force. That giant cock stretch out her pussy to the max, and the length of it burrow deep inside her, so deep... so deep...

All the nerves in her pussy come alive with the endless friction, creating a symphony of hot wet pervert sex music, the flesh smacking sound was fast and furious. Her cunt juice mixed up with dad's pre-cum as he fuck, frothing up and coating Marcus's dick and some of the juice leaked and trail down towards the blanket. Soon Diana cum again, but Marcus doesn't let up at all.

He continued his power fuck and Diana soon experience what multiple orgasm felt like. She was in a strange universe where she was connected to reality only by a hot thrusting cock in and out of her. Her mouth was opened as saliva dripped out of it, eyes rolled over briefly as her universe exploded.

When she came to her sense and opened her eyes, she saw the God that bring her ultimate pleasure that she will be forever hooked to. She was already laying on her back again with dad standing by the bed.

"Daddy.... more...", Diana said weakly.

Marcus was happy with her reply. He looked at the clock and 30 minutes has passed. Like her mother, it was the same request after his punishment - "MORE".

To be cunnntinued...
Old 19-02-2017, 10:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
SoxianteNeuf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Welcome back TS
Old 19-02-2017, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1653 / Power: 15
megafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant future

nice update! welcome back TS!
Old 20-02-2017, 02:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

TS more please....
Old 20-02-2017, 08:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Arranger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Love the update TS
Old 20-02-2017, 08:06 AM
Samster

NoCoke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nicely written bro
Old 20-02-2017, 09:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Killerwhale88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here
Old 20-02-2017, 09:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
Tong75 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good story TS
Old 20-02-2017, 09:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
gammaray001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arranger View Post
Love the update TS
Same here too
Old 20-02-2017, 10:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
pawnshop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice updates.
Old 20-02-2017, 11:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
Velomani deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good updates.
Old 20-02-2017, 04:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Sensory deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoCoke View Post
Nicely written bro
Agreed with you
Old 21-02-2017, 03:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 598 / Power: 8
Metascooter is a name known to allMetascooter is a name known to allMetascooter is a name known to allMetascooter is a name known to allMetascooter is a name known to allMetascooter is a name known to all

Super well written. Read unitl page 20 only. 56 pages to go.....
Old 21-02-2017, 08:08 PM
Samster

Huiyudaii45 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks keep updates
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1