The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-02-2017, 08:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1158 / Power: 8
Alphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud of
Re: Playing with FIRE - home maid

Continue.... i whisper to her that i will buy her chocolate the next day...

When to buy some chocolate for her and kept it in bag when i got home. No chance to give it to her until the following morning.

As usual, woke up early to have some private time with her. While I was reading newspaper, she wake up and went to toilet for wash up. Double quick time i grab the chocolate and waited for her outside the toilet. When she open the door, i surprise her with the chocolate.

Me : Here you go, some chocolates for you and sorry that i'm not able to give it to you.
She : i tot u dont like me and thus never give me any chocolate.
Me : Of cos i like you. Hope you like the chocolate
She : i like you too.

She proceed to hug me and teared. Hug her fo a good minute and tell her that i will take care of her if she want. She just rested on my chest while i look left look right to see if anyone wake up already. Lucky my family all sleep in aircon thus rooms door are closed and we are at the kitchen entrance area. We cuddle for a while and my hands were caressing her butt now. Nice perky butt i must say, and her soft boobs resting again mine. I could see she wear a red bra inside and it simply turn me on further. I give her little kiss on her head and attempt to french her. No resisitence as expected and she is inexperience on frenching. Same feel when i first french durinh secondary school days. Haha

now my rod semi erected liao but i dont know how to proceed. Anytime my family will wake up and thats it. What else i could do? I tot of brining her into the toilet to for some quick action, etc, but again its too risky and not sure if she is game for it. Just when i'm considering my option, i heard an alarm clocking ringing from the bedroom which indicate end of this morning adventure...

One big step forward now..... but what's next???

To be continue...

Thanks for the support. If you could please help to up my points and give comments/advice...
Old 20-02-2017, 09:27 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1318 / Power: 12
Jebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphaoasis View Post

Me : Here you go, some chocolates for you and sorry that i'm not able to give it to you.
She : i tot u dont like me and thus never give me any chocolate.
Me : Of cos i like you. Hope you like the chocolate
She : i like you too.

To be continue...

Thanks for the support. If you could please help to up my points and give comments/advice...
FINALLY. I was waiting for this moment since the start of this thread.
Now you gotta find a safe place to bonk. Or if you want slower abit, make her like you abit more, get her another small gift or something.
I don't know how you gonna fuck her though, your parents at home, unless she has off days? If she leaves the house you can bring her go hotel and get it done.

Ignore List: Gutpunch(Pathetic weirdo)
Old 20-02-2017, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5848 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Good progress bro TS and nice update.

Does she has a room to herself during night time? You can hint to her 'tonight i will come to your room after midnight'....
Old 20-02-2017, 10:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
pawnshop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope can read more ts.
Old 20-02-2017, 11:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
Velomani deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope to read more, TS.
Old 20-02-2017, 12:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3366 / Power: 14
cupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky_liner2 View Post
Good progress bro TS and nice update.

Does she has a room to herself during night time? You can hint to her 'tonight i will come to your room after midnight'....
bro you add oil and gas to the fire ...

better go outside hotel first ... get both comfortable in bed 1st then do it at home ... otherwise big sound bigger shit
Old 20-02-2017, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5848 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupid View Post
bro you add oil and gas to the fire ...

better go outside hotel first ... get both comfortable in bed 1st then do it at home ... otherwise big sound bigger shit
Bro, got 2 ways ya, if she totally not into bonking, then spending $$$ for hotel room seem a wastage and will be upset too. If she is ok with that one night in the bedroom event (may not be bonking yet but raba and more of testing water) then proceed to hotel for full course. Nevertheless, it is a high risk that it's up to each individual whom may want to take, and honestly, personally I do not favor such affairs.......but we are not saint ya.

Last edited by sky_liner2; 20-02-2017 at 03:50 PM.
Old 20-02-2017, 03:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 21
mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute

Whoa TS, u hv the fish on and slowly reeling it in but do take care..slow down the small head and act very carefully. Also be careful not to play up the emotions too much and end up giving her false hope that you are more than just a horny bastard ( pardon the crude language )!!

The last thing you want is to have a complicated love triangle situation at home. So, be very stingy with all the 'lovey-dovey' sweet nothings or you will end up with a sticky one on your hands.

Try to set the ground rules early for a mutually beneficial relationship without all that love forever crap....Make sure she understands that you care for her too but you want to satisfy your carnal needs and not looking for love!

Sounds difficult and it is ....but the benefits can also be damn satisfying...Oooo, the thrill of the hunt!
Old 20-02-2017, 08:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Playing with FIRE - home maid

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky_liner2 View Post
Bro, got 2 ways ya, if she totally not into bonking, then spending $$$ for hotel room seem a wastage and will be upset too. If she is ok with that one night in the bedroom event (may not be bonking yet but raba and more of testing water) then proceed to hotel for full course. Nevertheless, it is a high risk that it's up to each individual whom may want to take, and honestly, personally I do not favor such affairs.......but we are not saint ya.
Return 16 points
Old 21-02-2017, 04:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1383 / Power: 8
JoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphaoasis View Post

Now look like she wanted this happen, I mean she want to confirm you like her. She already on your hook (she may feel like Cinderella you know). but hopefully is not sticky and easy to show emotions in front of other family.

Now you need get to know more about her first. family status and more info about her, still virgin or not. her real age, slowly bit by bit to ask. If still virgin, sure sticky then...

and need to tell her, she need to keep this r/s low profile. coz other family find out may send her back to agency... wash her brain a bit, training a bit if too emotional.

Plan your private time with her properly, not too often, not at the night before you bring her body smell or lotion smell to the bed (woman nose are very sensitive smoetime). Kiss her for good night should be fine. But you have to decide where is the safer corner for action in the house.
Old 21-02-2017, 08:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Blong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeLee2016 View Post
Now look like she wanted this happen
Seems like it
Old 21-02-2017, 09:03 AM
Samster

Alphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Return 16 points
Tmr up my point okie? 😄😄😄
Old 21-02-2017, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike3329 View Post
Whoa TS, u hv the fish on and slowly reeling it in but do take care..slow down the small head and act very carefully. Also be careful not to play up the emotions too much and end up giving her false hope that you are more than just a horny bastard ( pardon the crude language )!!

The last thing you want is to have a complicated love triangle situation at home. So, be very stingy with all the 'lovey-dovey' sweet nothings or you will end up with a sticky one on your hands.

Try to set the ground rules early for a mutually beneficial relationship without all that love forever crap....Make sure she understands that you care for her too but you want to satisfy your carnal needs and not looking for love!

Sounds difficult and it is ....but the benefits can also be damn satisfying...Oooo, the thrill of the hunt!
Another great advice from you.thanks bro. Taking it slowly
Old 21-02-2017, 09:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 8
Shubet66 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blong View Post
Seems like it
Think so too
Old 21-02-2017, 09:24 AM
Samster

Wah such a big flood of supports from left and right. I got 8 PM and several comments here from bros giving me tips and ideas how to proceed. Big thank you.

Weirdly no one up my points and its still 83. I thought can break thru the 100 barrier yday after finally taking a big step forward.

Continue... alarm clock ring that signal the end of the morning adventure.... whats next?

Yes. She sleep in her own room with opened door. She is those who doesnt like aircon and scare of cold. Sometimes she doesnt even turn on the fan and often covered in blankets.

101% she is a virgin lah. Dont even know how to french. I do not know what she is looking for (definitely not money in my observation) or what i can provide her (afterall i'm married and she will be sent back if this get exposed).

My private time with her is limited. Less than an hour in the morning and night when everyone is sleeping. Apart from that there is people in the house. She doesnt have off days too.

Last night when i was home. She got me a drink and bend down to take my shoes into the cabinet. Gosh i saw her red bra strap again. I whispered into her ears asking if she like the chocolates and planted a quick kiss on her forehead. She just smile and wish me "good night"...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1