The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 20-02-2017, 07:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7817 / Power: 11
Tinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dexter1991 View Post

Any idea if Alina/Ricey still ard? her ads all taken down...
Alina RTC-ed
Old 20-02-2017, 09:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by scunt View Post
Prices getting out of hand.. maybe time to retire. Save money...
i mean for girls at this age, i doubt they will be willing to do it below 180 else it will be at least 120 for a simple HJ with no proper massage
Old 20-02-2017, 10:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 728 / Power: 13
pinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to behold

Is it me or is Bro Javabean's list 1 getting shorter and shorter?

There are a few MLs that are not listed, their profile seem good but don't want to go and waste money. The dilemma here is that its hard to get good overall service lately. How brothers? any help?
Old 20-02-2017, 10:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Dick1988 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is there any ML with good sensual to recommend?
Old 20-02-2017, 11:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorong8 View Post
https://samsforum.com/showpost.php?p=14383425

visited mei mei recently...

Looks: 9/10. Definitely a syt. Was mesmerized by her looks
Massage: 6/10 but I am not looking for this.
HJ: For the first shot, it is mechanical. Not much pattern.

She only take off the top for the second shot. Despite this, I didn't even get a hard on for second shot.

Cannot kiss, cannot suck on nipple. If you touch her too much, she will complain it is too tickling or itchy. So the whole motion for the 2nd shot is just lying down there while she is trying her best to jerk me off. Totally spoil my mood.

Damage: Entrance $50 plus 90 for 2x HJ
GFE: 1/10. She tries to make up for the 2nd shot by giving a small peck.
RTM: No. Disappointed

This is my first negative FR. So far the ladies I went for are great. But this girl is just disappointing. I don't understand why she is in the tier 1 list. Should not be inside at all.
I don't understand why you paid $50 (entrance) + $90 (2 shots) = $140....when its clearly states in SLG its $100 for 2 shots but in 50 mins! You kenna chopped by 40% more and you took it?

2 months ago I visited Miu Miu twice and she honoured the 2 shots at $100! But the 50 minutes restriction and lousy un-private spa environment prevented me from any more rtm.

So why you let go more money?
Old 20-02-2017, 11:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

I know getting a condo/room is now increasingly difficult. But housing the girls in spas only gives them more opportunity to "add" to the price and deliver less services. Also cannot strip totally.

So I have sworn off seeing them at spas. No go for me now. Too easy to get cheated in spas... 50 mins some more! Siow
Old 20-02-2017, 11:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 10
mikeshinodaz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymikeshinodaz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quite upset to RTM girls lately. First visit is always so good, second visit still ok.. damn third visit started to get lazy.. hard massage becomes piano and keep taking breaks in between.. I am there to enjoy la.. and I dont get KCed easily.. so dont bother thinking people will spend money to watch you rest.. Just ranting out and hopefully, OKT will educate the girls not to get lazy on RTM customers..
Old 20-02-2017, 12:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 13
AvgJoe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAvgJoe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Recently the MLs have been providing really poor service.
Probably they think that SG men are carrot heads who are more than willing to settle for less than expected services and yet pay sky high prices. Its as though they are doing us a services and helping us.
The best way is to vote with our money and wallet. I have stopped going for few months already.
Old 20-02-2017, 01:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 464 / Power: 14
小小不点 is a glorious beacon of light小小不点 is a glorious beacon of light小小不点 is a glorious beacon of light小小不点 is a glorious beacon of light小小不点 is a glorious beacon of light

http://www.qbjj77.com/1016/

Saw her, tried her, overall gave her 9/10. Feel that she is definitely worth paying $10-$20 more than the other MLs. Waiting time and booking period might be a little longer than others.

Her playability and accommodating attitude really make her different from the others. Nowadays not many others can compare with her.

Just my own personal opinion.
Old 20-02-2017, 03:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1271 / Power: 20
qwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by faithless View Post
Bei Er from LTD not good enough to RTM ah?
Wah lao. I short list her because of your MR leh.

Like that I need to reconsider liao.

Update: LOL nvm. Seems RTC already. No more ad.
Lol... her new venue is out of the way for me and i've been super busy at work. Promised her to rtm, but u know lah... work comes before pleasure. She's still here just maybe not advertising
Old 20-02-2017, 03:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 8
TheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Bei Er from LTD not good enough to RTM ah?
Wah lao. I short list her because of your MR leh.

Like that I need to reconsider liao.

Update: LOL nvm. Seems RTC already. No more ad.
Feed you http://www.liltigersden.com/bei-er/
Old 20-02-2017, 03:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
buffboy1990 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://sglonelyguy.com/qingqing-massage/

how is this girl?
Old 20-02-2017, 04:09 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
verysexynoob is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
I don't understand why you paid $50 (entrance) + $90 (2 shots) = $140....when its clearly states in SLG its $100 for 2 shots but in 50 mins! You kenna chopped by 40% more and you took it?

2 months ago I visited Miu Miu twice and she honoured the 2 shots at $100! But the 50 minutes restriction and lousy un-private spa environment prevented me from any more rtm.

So why you let go more money?
Bro the lousy spa u refer to is current place at orchard or at former place at SG?
Old 20-02-2017, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 14
Garfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
AV raid I dunno. I never been raided, thou I've heard stories.

One girl was sent back because tio raided because they caught the land lord. They print out the ad big big show the face with telephone number, got the land lord whom they arrested to text all his tenants say got some paper work issue, then when reach the condo text ML but open door is land lord + home team welcome party.

If really tio raided, your only solution is to cooperate. They can't really charge you with anything, since going to ML/FL is not a crime in Singapore, and at best they call your wife or family say you in police station and ask them come down ID you to prove your identity, then you go home and explain lo. BUT if you don't cooperate, they can charge you with a whole lot of things under Chapter XI — FALSE EVIDENCE AND OFFENCES AGAINST PUBLIC JUSTICE, which includes obstruction of justice, destruction of evidence (eg, deleting SMS/WeChat messages), giving false information, all of which are very general and broad acts.

Just cooperate lo. ML come and go. You can find another regular.
Hi, Bro, let me share my experience. I contacted ML on her own website for tantric massage (MTantric). Quite a good site and bound to attract many people checking it out. A Samster posted somewhere here that it was simply a good rub and a HE. When making booking, ML has to convinced that customer genuine. Have to provide brief profile, etc., etc., etc., She claimed that it was for her own safety being an independent therapist. This is also mentioned in her website as she only wants genuine customers. Her place was a small condo unit in G area fitted out like a spa. Not sure her checks was for her own safety or to make sure customer not AVA.
Old 20-02-2017, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 14
Garfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Spa or not, this is definitely illegal in any of the residential areas (be it condo or hdb) in singapore.
But the rule seems to be illegal for the MLs and the flat owners, for us customers seem to be ok usually.
I am quite certain it is illegal. But just wondering how she thinks she can get away with it. Neighbours are bound to see guys going in and out, unless the other units in the condo also operating same business.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1