The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-02-2017, 10:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 9
Wisemanstand deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWisemanstand deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: My sexual activities

Yes, you are right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by francined69 View Post
Had my fair experiences with chinese girls.

Externally they may appear shy but they may surprise you in the room. Love n affection is their need.
Old 15-02-2017, 06:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 584 / Power: 15
badboi10 is a name known to allbadboi10 is a name known to allbadboi10 is a name known to allbadboi10 is a name known to allbadboi10 is a name known to allbadboi10 is a name known to all

Pitching tent waiting for more updates. Awesome stories.
Old 16-02-2017, 02:48 PM
Samster

Wisemanstand deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWisemanstand deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Life in China is full of surprise.

There is a business associate happened to be in touch with each other for quite sometime, even though she came to my office or chat on the phone quite often, I never thought of have sex with her. At one time, she is just sales assistance and her boss brought her to meet up with me and take over my account. Her appearance just so-so, 158cm, B cupper, fair and big eyes.

We chat almost everything including her personal life, family and etc. Until one day, out of my boredom in the middle of work, I suggest to go for movie and she brought be to cinema, never be in China cinema before, we bought the last row and that day not much people in the cinema. Not sure what happened, that afternoon, I moved my hand and caress her thigh and she never reject, act as nothing, as i rubbing her thigh, my put my arm over her and continue caress her and slowly put my arm under her skirt, suddenly, my phone rang and is from my office, I quickly go out and answer my phone, she thought of I need to go back but told her, is fine, then, I proceed to kiss her at her mouth, 1 hand under her skirt while the other one squeezing her boob. The whole session, we do not really watching the movies, just caress each other. After the movie, we goo for dinner and then she brought me to her office where all her staff went home. We hug and kiss in her office and keep roaming my hands at her body. I let her decide whether to go further and asked her go to my room.

She then, drove me home and we are silence in the car until reach my hotel room, we hug and kiss again, then, I asked her to go and wash. She is blushed and a bit reserve. I told her, is ok, she decide whether to go on, as I do not want our business relationship turn sour. She then, proceed to wash up and when she is out wrap in towel, we proceed to bed and slowly do my actions. She is quite perky and have pink pussy and nipples, shaved and clean. Enjoy her body licking and grabbing until can feel her trembling. We did it with CD and her moan louder and louder and the louder she moan, the more her face turn red and enjoying. Sex with her with all position in kamasutra, doggy and etc, you name it. Even pull her to the edge of the bed and spread her legs with her on the bed and I stand up and penetrate in deeply. She is so excited and cum few times. Work on her for nearly 3 hours and I cummed. We rested on my bed and she told me is so long never have a guy having sex with her with so long duration and cum so many time. Never had that before, the most her hubby cummed in 5 mins and she need to use vibrator and dildo to satisfy herself.

We went on and we have sex 3 to 4 times a week in my room and can see her demand for kinky stuff more and more. We even go outstation and have sex in hotel and after a few time, we have sex raw. She did BJ for me the second we have sex and she swollow the cum in front of me and show me her empty mouth. This going on and she gave me BJ in car park at one of the tourist spot and her office. She did a good job on romantic dinner or outings. She even have once texted me during dinner with her bosses and wanna send me home for sex, 1 of her boss took my hanphone when she texted and she quickly grab over. I do not know why she so nervous about that until I nearly reached home. Too bad, she have to send her bosses back to hotel.

We did it whenever either of one need it until I felt a feeling developed and tried to avoid her. At that time, I sign up one of the apps for sex findings and I told her about it. Kind of turn her down and sad, however, we are still in touch and luckily business as usual. Years later, before I left China, I sort of wanna have goodbye sex with her but she has been avoiding me. I explained to her why I behave like that but she said should told her earlier, so that we could continue have sex, as I have grown her sex desire so strong and she need to release so often, even the dildo and vibrator cant make the wonder and she is suffering. But, at that time is 2:40am and we dont want to do it there.

The following year, after I came back to Singapore for work, I still have her wechat and saw her having baby already. Happily with her family. Even though met her occasionally when I visiting China, but dont really have time to catch up.
Old 16-02-2017, 04:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
Hangaround deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope to read more.
Old 17-02-2017, 04:39 PM
Samster

Various Apps for fucking!!!

I signup some apps and fishing around. I met a married lady with 2 years old daughter and her husband is a police officer. We chat over the apps for less then a week actually know her from group chat for food. Then, 1 evening, she said she have coupon for western dinner, and only 1 extra coupon only to have dinner with her. 1 of the guy sign up and then she said, condition is, she will bring her daughter along. That guy pull out and I saw nobody seems to be willing to go. Since a boring day, so I signup and met her at the restaurant. For me, just a dinner, someone to accompany for dinner is great.

When I saw her, 175cm, fair and smiley face, maybe A cup or max B cupper, around 30s. Quite suit my appetite. During the dinner, we chat a lot and all sorts of topic. She said she just stay nearby and always at the neighborhood. After dinner, we parted and nothing happen. We agree to have dinner again tomorrow, and she will ask her friend come along.

The next day, not really expect anything, and we had dinner, she brought her friend to join us and wow.... D cupper, 165, fair skin but the face a bit serious if not smiling. She said just broke up with her bf due to distance, every time her bf come over, mostly for sex only and nothing much. 3 of us chat for quite long, and the kid kind of boring and always running around. Other patrons and the waitress thought is my daughter and she is my wife. Coz, I took care of her and mostly ladies chatting. Nothing happen the second night, as I do not want to mess with the police wife but her friend, not really make up and not feel good about her too.

The following weeks, the group suggested KTV session and all are invited. Both of them wanna go and ask me whether I am going. I said, I will bring along another female friend to join and they are just puzzled as they do not reply is ok right the way. I am wondering. Anyway, the dates came and my friend drive us there. Upon reaching, is hard to find parking and then, my friend just drop us at the entrance. I said I will accompany her to park the car. But, D cupper suggested A cup goes down first and asked me to accompany her to go inside. I insist to go park the car and ask the D cupper to accompany her. After D cupper left, my friend told me something must be happened in between. I just told her, nah, just park your car and let's go in.

In the KTV, we sing song and the 2 ladies keep talking to my friend in another corner. After some 30 mins, my friend say wanna leave, not sure why and she asked me to stay. We then sing couple songs and others, drinks and play games and etc. after few hours, D cupper left and A cupper tipsy and start talking nonsence. saying wanna go to other pub and looks for guy to fuck. I stopped her as her daughter is with her, advised her not to go and send her back. Quite struggling there, and end up she gave up and I sent her back.

The next day, she called me up and said wanna meet up with me and come over to my hotel. Upon reaching, she just walk around my room and then hug me and kissing. My hands roaming her body and cuddling her, slowly, can hear soft moan and start to take off her clothes. Less then 3 minutes, stripped her naked with her arm around my neck enjoying my kiss and touch. We then, proceeded to the bed, and I started to slowly kiss her every inch of her body, massage her boos, suck her nipples and down south to lick her pussy. Damn wet and can feel her body contractions, and trembling. After less then 5 mins and she just cant take it anymore, she grab my penis and put into her pussy. A bit loose, but damn wet. Keep asking me to fuck her harder and harder and dont stop. She moan louder and louder and keep rubbing my hair for her pleasure. She mumblling: arghh.... arghh..... fuck me harder, harder, faster, dont stop, bang me please.... arghh... arghhh... you are so good, come on.... bang me, dont stop..... Her encouragement keep me going and her moan turn me real hardon. Fuck her missionary, scissors, doggy, and other positions. Until around 1.45 hours, I cummed insider her. She is exhausted and praise for my sex making skills. She really enjoying, after rested for 20 mins, she washed up and she went back as she need to cook for her daughter as her mother take care of her daughter.

Then, after that, she keep complaining about her hubby not spending time with her and treat her not good and etc..... So, she decided to divorce, and want to move out. Then, she stay at one of the group chat friend and ask me to accompany her. Every night, will stay with her like a couple and have sex every night. After few nights, she asked whether I have tried anal sex and whether I am interested. I never tried and I asked her she will be hurt as my size is big, she say she wanna try as she never did it before, so, as I fuck her hard, and she is very wet, she spread her love juice at her ass and direct my penis into her ass. Damn tight but quite exciting, she seems to feel pain but after a few strokes, she kind of enjoy it and ask me to thrust her faster and harder. Although feel a bit awkward, but quite enjoying, keep banging her from the back and she alternating her anal and pusssy to ensure enough lubricant at her anal. After around 2 hours banging, I cummed into her anal and she told me is so exciting and wish to have more. The next day, she sent me photo of her bleeding ass and panties. She went to see doctor and took medicine.

As she stay at one of the guy's house, she feel is better rent a house, so search around and move in quite fast. Everyday after work, she will cook for me and after dinner, she will have sex from living room and bathroom and sometime at balcony too. We even do with vibrator at her pussy and I give her anal. So exciting, until she met another guy over the apps, and I felt she cheated on me, and we broke up. She said, isnt you sign up the apps for fun only, why not she cant meet another guy?? Now, think of it, I should agree to her and ask for 3some. hahaha.....

My friend told me, that night in KTV, they thought she is my gf and she sense something interesting going to happen and she left, after a few weeks later, we met and she said, they are focus on me and we take whatever needed to move any obstacle in between. Not sure I am lucky or what, she said the eA cupper seems to very interested on me. Since this is for my lust, my friend just swing away and let me enjoy it. This lady friend is the one I mentioned before this update.

Few months later, she moves on with other rich guy and bought apartment for her. She kind of deleted my numbers and fogotten me. Think of it, is either I fuck her or she is lonely and fucking me.... either way, I have sex.... lol
Old 20-02-2017, 09:32 AM
Samster

There is a boring Sunday evening, went out with my friend to SPA that just open like few months ago. Body kind of aching, so, just relax in the pool and sauna, alternate between pools and sauna, my friend suggested to go for message. Never tried that before in the SPA, so, we went on to next floor for the message. Price is damn expensive but have different kind of package, my friend decided for me and I just relax in a room with jacuzzi, steam bath, shower and a nice massage bed. Not long after that, a lady came in and without any interaction, she get ready the bed and etc (I am a bit shy in this kind of place). After she done, she looks at me and smile to me and said "you are first timer? Please get yourself change and lay down on the bed with back face up". I just comply and wtf, just wear the transparent disposal underwear. I blushed and hesitate to change in front of her. So, asked her to excuse herself while I change, and whether have any other type of pants. She laughed at me and said "why not you just change at the shower room, the package chosen is oil massage, so is better in this type of underwear", in my mind, wtf that guy doing.... Just play along.

So, I lay down and comply what she said. btw, she is 170cm, fair, normal looking and just standard body with c cupper, decent clothing. Her hands are good in massage and is really relaxing. Soon, when she work on my lower part, she stand in front of my head and bend down to massage my back and lower back, her boobs are touching my back with he underpart just banging slightly my head. Make my dick start hardon, after a few minutes, she asked me to turn around and I hesitate to do that, coz my dick fully erected. She saw it and laugh, then said "wow, so big and tall, but is ok, no need to be shy, is ok if you want to touch me as long as do not interrupt her work ". In my mind, shit, what is the service opted, should tell me early, have to control myself so hard.

So, I shyly play with her boobs, round back and her under whenever have chance. she is smile at me and told me, I am the first guy here shyly touching her. Some they just stop her and just molest her until she need to shout and go out, understand the rules here is cannot upside customer and no expose body part. Captain will always walk around to check. So, if the customer too touchy, they have rights to walk off. She said, since I am so gentle to her, so, she let me roaming her body, anyway, to her, nothing lose, coz nothing can do with touching only. However, they do provide HJ service.

After massage, she leads me to jacuzzi and pour the red wine into it together with rose petals. After done, she asked me to dip in and she massage me from outside the pool, damn relaxing and turn on. She just help me with the scrubbing and keep smile at me. After all done, I cant stand anymore, and I hug her and try to kiss her. She allow me to kiss her but no wet kiss, I HJ in front of her and she stop me. "what are you doing? Hey, is not nice to do that. Stop" "I cant stand anymore as I pretty lady in front of me with great body figures, I just cant control myself, if the door is do not have window and your manager patrol around, I surely will have sex on the bed now", she just smile and said she is done already after me. Signal me that her shift is up and ready to go home, I look at the clock, is been 1am. So, I invited her for supper and she agreed. She asked me to rest awhile while she get change.

After 30 mins, my friend also came out already and ready to go home. She waited in front of the spa center and before we went out, my friend complained about the service and keep luring him to sign up extra package. I just quiet and upon went out the center, the girl look at me and saw my friend with me. She a bit hesitance, and think she turn away and wanna go off. I walked to her and asked her to go with us. She hesitate awhile and I told her my friend will not join us, just send him home that's all. She then asked me if not convenient, she is fine. My friend look at me and said, he will go home by himself, I just pull him along and send him home.

Nobody talking on the way back and is awkward, after sent him off, we proceeded to the BBQ stall nearby my hotel. She had some food and proceeded to my room. She wash up and came out with my long sleeve. Damn sexy look and her boobs, I like it. Nothing down there, and she is shaved. She ask for condom as is our first time, she dont want it raw. She assured me she is not going for money as she is not whore. She is kind of dry and saw me behave decently and gentle to her, only then she agree to come back with me. She did some chatting and we get steamy as our mouth get closer and body get closer too.

Told her, I dont really patronize whore house or anything not decent and for sure, I will not see her as FL. We then have tongue fight and so appreciate each others touching. Manage to clam her down and bring up her lust, grabbing, sucking and massage her breasts and roaming her body, even went down south and lick her pussy. She stopped me and said dont do it as dont get use to it. She moan excited and at the same time, not dare to see me as she seldom get the licking. She was so enjoying and after feel some trembling in her, she pull me up and work on me too. She did BJ for me too, although is not quite to my expectation, I just enjoy it. After awhile, she asked me to wear condom and before I penetrate, my erection down. So embarrassing. She saw it, and asked me, "you dont wear it with your gf? I said no, unless someone I dont comfortable, or just pure lust, else, I like it raw as I do not fuck, I make love", she look at me and pushed me over and she is on top and give me BJ again. Upon my erection, she pull me over to penetrate her. I grab another condom, but this time she said, "just come in, I trust you, no worry, I am clean", so i penetrated her and thrust her slowly, gosh, she is tight, and she just enjoy my thrust. We changed a few positions and upon feeling wanna cum, I pull out and shoot at her body. She look at me, and asking me why not shoot in? I told her, is not nice for her, do not want the trouble later. She look at me and kiss me. She said, she came at the same time too, but her ex bf do not care about her and is her first time feeling appreciated. I then clean her up and we sleep naked.

Next morning, the sunshine quite strong and direct hit her face, she wake up and pull the curtain, can see her curve so nice and make me turn on. She came back to my bed and back facing me. She grab my arm to hold her and continue resting. Upon feeling my erection, she pull my cock and penetrate from back. We did it again and we are still wear with what we did last night. After near an hour, I shoot outside again and after clean up, we rested again. Until 2pm, we woke up for brunch and send her home. Asked how much I should pay her, just in case, she need some money. She look at me with stern face. If you want to pay, pay be 50K as I am not cheap whore and she said it very angrily. I apologize to her and said, I just offer the money for taxi fare. Not meant for your service. She then cool down and give me a hug. See you next time.

That night, she called me and asking me if she can stay with me, I told her I am working the next day and is not so convenient to stay after I left for office. She hangup and no more receiving call from her.

Missing her so much, even though her face is just so so, but I like her way she treat me and accompany me.
Old 20-02-2017, 09:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Quarter4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS
Old 20-02-2017, 04:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
Velomani deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue bro!!
Old 20-02-2017, 04:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
Tong75 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping here..
Old 20-02-2017, 08:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
eggcarton deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story
Old 21-02-2017, 10:12 AM
Samster

Another gal I know from apps.

Last time, Skype have the function to search based on the criteria you set. I searched someone nearby and some one can chat in English and wola, found 1.

Send her some messages and a day later she responded. We chat normal thing and she is quite good in English writing. The next day, she asked to meet up and i choose to meet up in front of shopping mall with nearby have a park for us to walk around.

After work, taking dinner quickly waiting at the agreed place but I sit a distance away, just in case, a dinosaur turn up. Waited for 15 mins and a slim lady shown up, A cup, 168cm, dark skin. So, I walked to her and we proceeded to park nearby for a walk. After 30 mins walk, we sat down on the cement bench and my hands get daring, put my arm over her waist and try to kiss her. She is a bit shy and asked me to slow down, she need to settle down first. Then, we continue chatting and later, she kind of relax and we kissed. The surrounding is quite dark and a few couples nearby too. Soon, she is kind of aroused and stand up with one leg on the bench, and look at me, I was surprise and not sure how to react, then I stand up and continue kiss her while my hand rubbing her thigh, and her back. (god know, actually she is expecting me to rub her pussy). After some 20 mins, we parted and she actually wants me more, but I kind of shy and never did that in public, so, we went around and stop by few locations to kiss. Nothing happened that night.

Since after that night, we chat over skype and phone. On Sunday, she called me said she is boring and wanna meet up with me. She came to my house and we watch TV together, I can recall the TV is showing beauty contest, she sit beside me and we comment a lot about the pageants. In the swimming trunk round, the comment start some steamy topic and suddenly we kissed passionately and my hand roaming her body. She rub my dick with my pants on and I grab her boobs and rub her pussy. We both then move to bedroom and I slowly undress her with mouth non stop kissing her. After dropped her dress, can visibly see her underwear big patch of wetness. She smile and squat down to take off my pants and then perform BJ for me. She is very skillful, really great. I cant stand anymore and I have sex with her raw, coz of her BJ, not long after penetrate her, I unloaded into her pussy, so embarrassing, that time, we did it at the patio with curtain on. Luckily my dick so supportive, still hard on and ready for next round, she pull me to the bed and she is basically control all the positions. Guys, she is great, for the two hours, never have any positions repeated and I have never, ever try that before. She is really every move of the body in love making. You name it, all positions you can find in Kamasutra and also some you cant even think off. The only thing that I am not so comfortable is her moan. She moan like I am torturing her and is cry loud. I am sure my neighbor either way will surely hear her moan. After good two hours love making, we rested and chatting, she told me she is so enjoy love making with me, at least I let her control and gentle with her, after that, we proceed to take a shower and OMG, she is so horny in the bathroom, exactly the way you saw in Japanese AV but gentle version. We make it in bathroom and I dont know can be so sexcited with making love standing. I cant really explain in words how she did it, but I can very sure, this is rarely see it even in AV. She is so good in controlling my excitement and she is so sexy looking while making love.

We proceed to room for rest before send her home. She get horny again after rest and she want it more, I am like shooting 5 times in 4 hours already, my dick need rest, so I proceeded to send her back, she is kind of sad looking but I walk her home. Sadly, I only know her work but dont know where she stay coz every time, she asked to drop her some where and she walk home. Only then, I called her hp without answer, then I call her house. A man pick up the phone and I am puzzle who will that be, I just leave a message to him ask her to call me back.

Next day, she apologize and told me she married already, but she is still good to come out with me as she feel happy be with me. I hesitate a bit and we did it few more times and I left China. Few years later, she called me and asked whether she should have a baby for her husband, I just say yes and be nice to her husband. Before I left China, she told me her husband not coming back that night and I went to her house. Nearly make up the goodbye sex, but too depress to do it and then I left.

In conclusion, she is good on the bed and she is extremely good in the positions, but down side is she moan really loud and is kind like torturing her and sound like crying.
Old 21-02-2017, 12:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 15
heartkorr is a Helpful and Caring Samsterheartkorr is a Helpful and Caring Samster

she told me, "I am not a whore and I deserve respect".

Haha, if she din collect $$$, then she is not lor...
Old 21-02-2017, 03:15 PM
Samster

Yes, you are right, all the gals I make love with, they dont expect and will not collect $$$$ from me. They just enjoy the session. Of coz other than the FLs, but I rarely go. Even some FLs asked me be there bf and bang for free.

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartkorr View Post
she told me, "I am not a whore and I deserve respect".

Haha, if she din collect $$$, then she is not lor...

Last edited by Wisemanstand; 22-02-2017 at 07:54 AM.
Old 22-02-2017, 08:10 AM
Samster

Another gal I known over the apps.

She is meaty, 150cm, B cupper, fair and around 25. We connected via apps. Start with normal chat and normally take place at night as she cant use the phone during working hours. She stay around 1.5 hour drive from my hotel, upon few weeks of chatting, she is quite shy lady but decided to meet up. At first, she keep avoiding my look to her eyes, shy and blushed easily. I went close to her and put my had at her waist. No reject from her, then slowly moved my hands roaming her back and in the MRT, I even hug her from behind and kiss her neck, she do not reject at all and seems enjoying as she is smiling to me.

Upon reaching my place, we went for dinner and then proceed to my hotel. At first, she reluctant to go hotel as she dont feel good about it. Upon assuring her that this is the place I stay and is consider my hostel, she hesitate to go in but in the end, still went in.

Upon closing my room door, I hugged her from behind and my hands so touchy and grab her boobs, kissed her neck and at last, we kissed. Although she is very shy type and blushed, I asked her to wash up as I like clean. She reluctantly goes in to wash up while I switch on music. Upon washed up, she dress the same, wtf, really a turn off. However, I slowly work things up. We kissed again and my hands slowly remove her clothing 1 by 1, this lady really wear back everything including bra and undies.

I slowly, take off her clothes, but she insist to have the skirt on and allow me to take off the undies while for bra, just slide on as I sense she is afraid, thought I have wife stay together and someone break in and hit her. I told her, I stay alone but she insist. However, she is good for me to have sex with her and she is looking towards it as well. So, I took off her undies, and play with her pussy, is quite hairy and just enjoy my touch and play with her pussy. Until this stage, I nearly gave up as I dont find the feeling of have sex with her as she is so reserve and not willing to calm down and enjoy, but she is expecting my dick and grabbing my dick to penetrate into her. Although my dick did hardon, but not really enjoying sex with her. After around 20 mins I cummed and load into her with condom.

After that, she went to wash on and asking me whether I want some more, else, she wants to go and meet up her friend. I told her to go ahead and sending her to take a cab.

She is the least feeling I have for sex. Not really turn on than expected. After that, we just chat occasionally.
Old 22-02-2017, 08:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Blong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Loved the update TS
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1