The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 21-12-2003, 11:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
coconut deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Question have to tip immigration at JKT?

Anyone been to Jakarta this week?

3 months ago when I went to Jakarta, they implemented some sort of entry tax on non-asean tourists...it was a hassle for those tourists. The immigration thug tried to extort something from me as well (I am Singaporean) by asking all sorts of questions like why I visit JKT so often, etc. I stayed firmed and got through without paying.

I will be going next week. What is the present situation...I would appreciate any advice or recommendation to pass through immigration without problem.

thks
Old 21-12-2003, 12:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 22
thaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to behold
Re: have to tip immigration at JKT?

Quote:
Originally posted by coconut
Anyone been to Jakarta this week?

3 months ago when I went to Jakarta, they implemented some sort of entry tax on non-asean tourists...it was a hassle for those tourists. The immigration thug tried to extort something from me as well (I am Singaporean) by asking all sorts of questions like why I visit JKT so often, etc. I stayed firmed and got through without paying.

I will be going next week. What is the present situation...I would appreciate any advice or recommendation to pass through immigration without problem.

thks
Easy...go to the special counter in the room, put 25000rp in your passport and you may go thus without any problem.
Old 21-12-2003, 02:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 22
girllover is a Helpful and Caring Samstergirllover is a Helpful and Caring Samstergirllover is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Hahaha bro thaiboy, you found the 'way' liao.

actually, alternative way to look poor loh and pretend you dun know what they are talking about loh, kekeke.
Old 21-12-2003, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute
hahhaha, brother. I had this problem b4 in the past, usually they ask me why I visit this place so often, me just tell them my girlfriend here. One time, that officer went straight to the pt, ask me for $ and I just give him 20000 Rupiah. No question asked. Now I travel to Jakarta via batam, cheaper and not much of a problem... Well, I have work and appointments, so I drop by batam to go jakarta. THe flight cost abt 270000 Rupiah, or abt 60 Singapore, Lion air. Maybe more ex during festive seasons. Ask for those immigration officers, tip them a bit, afterall, their pay is so low and 20000 Rupiah is a couple of dollars. Just let them have it, it is not your country and a few dollars can make your life easier. Hopes this helps
Old 21-12-2003, 04:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 22
thaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by newyorker88
hahhaha, brother. I had this problem b4 in the past, usually they ask me why I visit this place so often, me just tell them my girlfriend here. One time, that officer went straight to the pt, ask me for $ and I just give him 20000 Rupiah. No question asked. Now I travel to Jakarta via batam, cheaper and not much of a problem... Well, I have work and appointments, so I drop by batam to go jakarta. THe flight cost abt 270000 Rupiah, or abt 60 Singapore, Lion air. Maybe more ex during festive seasons. Ask for those immigration officers, tip them a bit, afterall, their pay is so low and 20000 Rupiah is a couple of dollars. Just let them have it, it is not your country and a few dollars can make your life easier. Hopes this helps
Totally agreee kekekekek 20000 plus 5000 rp=S$5 dollar..... go stright to the room.... fast and easy no question ask no need to Que also......cheap.........
Old 21-12-2003, 08:05 PM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 22
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all
Singapore, you go to the immigration with $50 in your passport, they will send you to the VIP treatment room and treat you makan and kopi.

hahaha
SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 21-12-2003, 11:49 PM
Punanilovr

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Quote:
Originally posted by siamcutey
Singapore, you go to the immigration with $50 in your passport, they will send you to the VIP treatment room and treat you makan and kopi.

hahaha
SC

LOL
Makan what?
Old 22-12-2003, 10:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 21
Batam Man is one of the Best!Batam Man is one of the Best!Batam Man is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally posted by Punanilovr
LOL
Makan what?

makan black bean rice
Old 22-12-2003, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 22
DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by Batam Man
makan black bean rice
can change to nasi kuning anot?

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 22-12-2003, 09:03 PM
Samster

newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Hahahha, brothers! Our singapore ICA( Immigration and Custom Authory) is rather strict and honest, as far as I see, been thru the customs almost every week. No need to give kopi $$$, will sure find trouble. But KNN, me kana caught with a few pack of unopen cigrattes b4, but lucky just pay the tax only.
Old 23-12-2003, 02:05 PM
Samster

DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of
Quote:
Hahahha, brothers! Our singapore ICA( Immigration and Custom Authory) is rather strict and honest, as far as I see, been thru the customs almost every week. No need to give kopi $$$, will sure find trouble. But KNN, me kana caught with a few pack of unopen cigrattes b4, but lucky just pay the tax only.
you damn lucky bro .... I kena fine S$200 for 3 packs of un-opened cigrattes at TMFT

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 23-12-2003, 10:30 PM
Samster

DNAT,
Me come back from batam... That stupid machine that we walk thru, can detect the metal strip of cigrattee box, the piece when we tore it to open.. that is how me kana..
Old 26-12-2003, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
DNAT,
Me come back from batam... That stupid machine that we walk thru, can detect the metal strip of cigrattee box, the piece when we tore it to open.. that is how me kana..
wow! so powerful 1 arh? .... dats why I kena once, dun wanna take risk liao leh .... takut yah!

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 26-12-2003, 06:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 22
meatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
DNAT,
Last few trips I never kanna leh ... Maybe the machine lai ang
CB:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1