The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 05-08-2009, 09:13 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -15 / Power: 0
TalkingCock is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: This will be what you’ll get for bullying Singaporeans over Chinese Whores.

I just shit my pants! Not because I am scared, but because I am laughing so hard
Old 06-08-2009, 11:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
didi2011 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ALL TSs PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS GUY IS THREATENING TO SUBMIT 50 GIRLS NUMBERS TO POLICE EVERY WEEK. HE LISTED THEM DOWN IN THAT FORUM.

Pimps threatening Singaporeans over Chinese hookers - Page 5 - AsiaOne Forum
Get your one hour GFE and then forget
Old 07-08-2009, 01:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
lamtaetae deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waahhh... Bro newyorker88, you are famous now.

Even your quotes in this thread had been screenshot into asiaone forum by the TS.
Old 07-08-2009, 01:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 18
astrodog deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyastrodog deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

only thing to say.... u fucking pussy.... run with your dick between your legs...

Quote:
Originally Posted by karmamanz View Post
Talk about Karma – This will be what you’ll get for bullying Singaporeans over Chinese Whores.

I don’t like what I read in recent 3 threads created by sammy users here. They published the personal details of Singaporeans over petty accusations from freelancing whores.

What they published – Their personal names, their company names & addresses, handphone nos, NRIC No, Car Plate No, Home address, Photos etc etc that violated the privacy of these Singaporeans and potentially cause much harm to these Singaporeans and their families.

Some have even lost their present jobs because of such information being revealed in the Internet.

Worse, they demanded exorbitant fees from victims to compensate these whores and threatened with punishment such as beating the men up, damaging their cars or even visiting them at home to harass their families, should these victims do not meet their “terms and conditions”

I do not see the fuss on what these bullies are angry with and cannot stand them bullying Singaporeans over Chinese whores. These whores are already working illegally through freelancing and hence potentially transmitting HIV and STDs diseases in Singapore. On top of that, they have conned many Singaporean men of their lifesaving monies as well as CPF.

What do these whores deserved to get over USD $1000 when what they claimed to lose just SGD $80-100? Come on, by spreading their legs apart over 10-20 minutes, they will already be getting back $100-200.

On top of this, these could be just an one-sided story from whores ! So you guys still try to act hero by demanding 10 times the compensation ?

You guys keep talking about karma. Now, here is your karma and below will be what you’ll get for bullying Singaporeans over Chinese whores.

(1) I’ve been refraining from commenting earlier in those threads because I wanted to wait for everyone to “contribute” to these threads so that I can have the full evidence. For your information, I’ve saved every single web pages of those threads and as an added “safety”, I’ve captured them in gif images so that you guys cannot deny in the future. You can edit or delete your previous postings now but it’s too late, hahaha, you cannot edit the gif images captured in my macbook.

(2) You guys keep talking as if you’re some super intelligent men from CSI or Sherlock Homes. Fact is, me too ! I’m in the processing of analyzing every IP address of each postings I’ve saved and from time to time, I’ll forward them to Police for their investigation on your threats.

(3) Many of you are bullying Singaporeans over whores are due to the fact you're are living off as pimps. I've gathered some information of you guys and even if you have multiple accounts, I’ve managed to track each of your nicks using your IP addresses

I’ve also compiled a list of the whores that work under you and their information – names and handphone will be forwarded to Police together with your IP address and account nos.

For your information, soliciting of commercial sex is illegal in Singapore.

(4) What do I intend to do on findings in (2) and (3) ? You guys keeping talking about threatening people to expose them to either Police, STOMP, AsiaOne, SingMing, WanBao etc etc. Ok, thanks for reminding that, I’ll melt out the same karma to you. You guys should have a taste of your medicine too !

(5) For a start, for those who are threatening the victims or working as pimps, over the next few months, I’ll slowly but progressively submit my findings to Police, STOMP, SingMing etc etc. I’ve found a list of email addresses from Singapore Police website – Singapore Police Force. What I’ll do is, over a period of 1 month, I’ll send out emails to each of these divisions every 2-3 days.

(6) Why I want to do this ? Because I’m afraid if I send only 1 email, that email could be lost ! In addition, from what I read in newspapers, sometimes, some policemen may accept either bribes or free sex from these whores. They may not want to investigate even they receive my emails. So by emailing to every department, the hit rate of success would be guaranteed. In addition, when they received multiple complaints over same people, they will have to open a new case file for investigation.

So get ready for your file to be created !

(7) I’ll wait for 2-3 months for the Police to carry out their investigation. After that, I’ll carry out the next step. You guys talked about STOMP, SingMing etc. I’ll send the information to STOMP and if they do not publish, I’ll send to SingMing. If they still do not publish, I’ll continue to send to MYP, WanBao, AsiaOne etc until one of them published. This may take another 2-3 months, but never mind, I’m patient enough to entertain you all.

(8) Besides reporting to Police for your pimping acts, I’ll also inform the Singapore Women’s Charter society for you guys living off on women. I’ve managed to retrieve their email address using Google. I’ll also inform the female Members of Parliament for your acts, using their email addresses published on their web sites or face book.

(9) Many of you tap on your friends working in Singtel, M1, Starhub etc or in fact, some of you could be working here (based on the list of IP addresses I’ve managed to track) to retrieve customers addresses based on either IP addresses or handphone nos. You’re breaking the law here on data privacy. Once I’ve completed my list of IP addresses analysis, I’ll forward them to Singtel, M1 and Starhub for them to carry out internal audit check on their staff for wrongfully revealing customer home addresses and personal particulars.

(10) Of yes, since you folks are fond of these Chinese whores and acting hero for them, let me see how you're going to protect them when I'll be handling their handphones to Police as well.

After reading all these, I bet you guys must still be thinking that I must be lying and only you guys are capable of doing CSI and Sherlock Homes kind of detective work.

So far, based on my preliminary analysis of all your IP addresses, I would like to think the nick "fxxkcaveat", "hcbjking", "msn_of_rtg" , "hcbj" etc all belong to the same person as they have the same IP address

Is it correct, Mr fxxkcaveat ? Why you need so many accounts huh ?

I expect my project will start and continue for a period of 5 months or more. That’ll bring us to Christmas. Oh yeah, that’s my X’mas presents for big bullies like you.

Merry Christmas !

Should anyone of you ended up in jail because of your crimes, that’s karma ! Talk about Karma – This will be what you’ll get for bullying Singaporeans over Chinese Whores. You will feel the same stress and pressure over a period of 5 months as your victims have went through previously.

I'll not post again in this thread under this account. I need time to do my analysis work now. Sigh, I need to waste my valuable time for you guys !

P/S: Some of you could be thinking of PM me to beg not to submit evidence of your pimping or threatening to Police. I know I’m a soft hearted person. To prevent you guys from PM me, I’ve “filled up” my inbox such that I cannot receive any PMs now. Ha ha ha.
Old 07-08-2009, 05:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 19
wishwell is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwishwell is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Nobody knows the IP addresses which each post originated from for the simple reason that I don't log them. Obtaining an IP address would require a server hack and a reconfiguring of the software without being detected. I'm confident this has not happened.
Even Sam had given the confirmation that he is confident such things won't happen.. I think that we can just f**k care what he said..

Wonderful Colour
Wonderful World
Old 07-08-2009, 09:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 19
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

put yrself in the shoes of those gals tat was "bully" by these SOB ....
Old 07-08-2009, 07:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 16
lblittlebear is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlblittlebear is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlblittlebear is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Fire is getting bigger now. This is bad. Hope everyone can cool down

Quote:
Originally Posted by didi2011 View Post
ALL TSs PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS GUY IS THREATENING TO SUBMIT 50 GIRLS NUMBERS TO POLICE EVERY WEEK. HE LISTED THEM DOWN IN THAT FORUM.

(3) XL Candy
(4) FL - Som
(5) FL - Wu Li
(6) FL - Ye Zhi
Old 07-08-2009, 07:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
keith85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by keith85 View Post
To Mr Ho,

Some bros here seek FL because of their previous relationship in which they have been hurt emotionally. I am one such person. Being emotionally hurt, I have no courage to go to other relationship or go to Gelyang for prostitution that why I decided to search online. While getting FL here, I got very emotional and sympathized the FL’s story and got cheated by one local FL (Melody). After that incident, that is when I got to know some bros here who are like me. They gave my advice and support. I did not pursue the matter nor hunt down Melody as to look for prostitution in my opinion is my mistakes. Why seek for revenge when I am wrong in the first place? Seeking more revenge is not going to help you in any way. It will only bring you more trouble.

I am not sure what you had experienced in your past but from the incident, you are not poor to the extent to seek for free service and steal money. You are rich and you cannot pay and need to steal? It is like a child from a rich family, stealing stuffs in shopping centre. It may be revenge to FL as you may have experience some bad FL cheating you. Now that Samsters here are hunting you down, you are seeking revenge again. Is this the right way to do? You are going no where but to let the whole world know what you have done in your previous years of misery. Revenge is not the way to resolve any incident.

You may hate FL. But it is this unequal world that results in FL coming to Singapore to earn. No girls want to get to this line if given a choice. To be f**ked by different guys every day, every hour to them is an emotional torture. Overtime, they changed and preferred to cheat money from soft-hearted bros. It is just a viscous cycle.

Just a word of advice to Mr Ho or even Melody Ng, if you saw this posting, stop all your revenge and start all over again in your normal life. It is harder to do than say. There are reasons for every one’s deed, be it bad or good. It may be your bad experience that you are doing things in this way. But revenge is definitely not the way to solve any problems. Forgive, Forget and start all over again.

To Samsters here,

You all have been trying to seek revenge and to stand up for the FL as you all disagree with Mr Ho’s deed. He has been doing this for years hence Samsters here want to stop his deed. All your initial intention is commmentable. However, instead of doing stuff to hurt Mr Ho, are there other way to solve this problems? Why not solve this problem peacefully? Hurting any parties is not a way to solve any problem but to create more endless problems.
Quote:
Originally Posted by didi2011 View Post

Hurting any parties is not a way to solve any problem but to create more endless problems
Old 08-08-2009, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Bugger use my info to create a snapshot in asiaone? Wow, I am famous liao.

I have hope that this matter dies after sometime. In fact he create more trouble by posting more info about FLs.

Mr Ho is really making a very big mistake. Usually, when wars are started, people try to keep a lid on things and clear things before it got worse.

Very much like NKF saga, TT Durex is so stupid to go ahead against SPH, when Mrs Peanut tried to settle between them. In the end, it back fired TT durex.

You are facing public anger, and that is not a wise choice. Even PAP dare not make the public really angry.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1