The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 12-08-2009, 01:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1150 / Power: 19
tuxedosam has much to be proud oftuxedosam has much to be proud oftuxedosam has much to be proud oftuxedosam has much to be proud oftuxedosam has much to be proud oftuxedosam has much to be proud oftuxedosam has much to be proud oftuxedosam has much to be proud oftuxedosam has much to be proud of
Re: How to give contact to real chiongsters?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirDennis View Post
In exchange for the contact details, the receiver of the details agrees to the following:

1. a surgically implanted GPS chip to track you to see if you actually turn up to the bonking location at the agreed time.

2. you will be followed by 20 huge muai thai experts who have orders to break all your limbs if you do not :

a) call the FL/TN to make an appoinitment.
b) turn up at the agreed time.
c) do not immediately gead to the nearest internet cafe to post a FR.

3. A copy of your IC must be sent to the TS. In addition to providing exercise to the muai thai experts, your personal details will be posted up all over the internet.

I think those 3 conditions should be enough.

See? Membership fees not required!

hahahahahahahahaha!!! that was quite cute...

in truth, a bro willing to contribute and share can never be 100% sure of the reliability of the person he is passing the number on to, unless he is already personally acquainted with the person. everyone has a different criteria for judging suitability, a different threshold for nonsense etc. some bros are bothered by this question of 'vetting'. others prefer to just share freely without giving it too much thought. there is no one gold-standard right and wrong la. even if you wanna screen, do you really have so much time? do you have what it takes to put in the required effort consistently? having to give varying amounts of weight to considerations such as rep power, rep points, FR contribution, authenticity/recentness of FR etc etc can be very tiring. at the very least, it's tedious and physically as well as mentally taxing. and often quite a thankless job at the end of the day anyway. maybe it's true that rep points or power aren't really perfect general indicators. and seniority or 'regularity' may not say anything either. FRs can be copied or faked outright. and these days, many dun even put in a little extra effort to contribute them regularly anyway. perhaps things just aren't the way they used to be. no point feeling nostalgic though. cheers.
Old 12-08-2009, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 20
(",) is a Helpful and Caring Samster(",) is a Helpful and Caring Samster(",) is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by torrokey View Post
Please don't provide such silly idea of having membership with deposit.

How much would be the deposit, $10, $20 or $50 ? Do you know how many TS and OKTs in this forum ? If everyone insists $50 deposit for membership, we customers may end up paying $5000 without touching !

Rather than starting thread on how to give contact to real chiongsters, why don't you start a thread on how to ensure TS and OKTs provide genuine FRs. For FLs, many times, we read FR of 8-9 on looks and end up with those with 5-6.

If there is a deposit, I'll also want to become TS and OKT. I'll then collect money from everyone and run away !
1. Focus on the topic. you can start your own thread and not disrupt other discussion here.
2. Deposit may not a bad idea if its done in a right way. It can be as low as $0.50 thru internet bank transfer. all that is needed is an legitimate identity to trace to the involved party.
3. I must agree with you that looks rating somewhat differ from one man to another. I have had bad experiences before too and have also I seen looks rating of 7-8 and 4 on the same girl! so its really for you to judge yourself. if you dont feel comfortable, go for those with Pic. Its your own choice, nobody is forcing you.
4. I hate your attitude of collecting $ n running away. it shows what kind of mentality and character you have.

Another sad example of a lousy Sammster.
Old 12-08-2009, 11:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 329 / Power: 20
yongzhen is one of the Best!yongzhen is one of the Best!yongzhen is one of the Best!yongzhen is one of the Best!

Thanks for all the comments.
But recently seem to hv more cases of bad apples.
But there r no fool proof ways to stop it.
But if request chiong hp?
Not real hp to verify?
Come to think of it, not easy to verify.
I been trying to get real chiongsters into a group.
But not very successful.
So far it seem that booking is still the best way.
But most ppl prefers to call direct.
Old 13-08-2009, 12:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 16
Mr. Lonely deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Maybe just to share some views and info which i gather from those independent local fls on how they arrange and select their customers.

If reading about all those hit and run etc,usually it is those unknowns who do that.Reasons being TS dont ask for their nos and just release fl contacts directly to anyone.After being hit,TS can only post out to complain and maybe expose out their nos without knowing their nick.according to some of those locals,they even know some of the nos posted out and their nicks.They are also quite surprised that quite a few nos belong to senior nicks.

As for them,they told me they are more selective on who they deal with.They rather do lesser clients than to take the risk of bumping into bad guys.Usually they will store their nicks together with their nos given to them.If unknown nos,they will not reply to.Those that ask alot of questions,they will also not want to do as they feel customers fussy or demanding.Those that book and cancel usually wont have another chance cos they rather give this kind of indecisive customers a miss.Some are even more funny according to them.Already stated they dont offer just bbbj services,yet they can keep asking only bbbj how much.Some even try to negotiate for cheaper pricings and some are okts runners trying to recruit them.

So far it seems their ways of doing business is standing them in good stead though they may lose out in the nos of customers they have but to them,safety is most important.So maybe those TS in future can request for cheongsters nos and foreward it to the fls to store and if unknown nos dont do.At least this way,they will have lesser chances of being hit and run or aeroplane.

On a sidenote,all newbies are not really newbies.Many registered newbies could be partly to hide their bad past,being banned etc.So dont just blame newbies when things go bad as many are actually seniors in disguise.

This posting may irked many but just sharing some informations and views.
Old 13-08-2009, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 15
janu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjanu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjanu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjanu is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirDennis View Post
In exchange for the contact details, the receiver of the details agrees to the following:

1. a surgically implanted GPS chip to track you to see if you actually turn up to the bonking location at the agreed time.

2. you will be followed by 20 huge muai thai experts who have orders to break all your limbs if you do not :

a) call the FL/TN to make an appoinitment.
b) turn up at the agreed time.
c) do not immediately gead to the nearest internet cafe to post a FR.

3. A copy of your IC must be sent to the TS. In addition to providing exercise to the muai thai experts, your personal details will be posted up all over the internet.

I think those 3 conditions should be enough.

See? Membership fees not required!
Ha, ha, ha!

I can picture lots of groups of 20 huge muythai experts knocking on doors like those O$P$ people with paint cans.

And there goes Boss's advice not ot give out your particulars etc.
Old 13-08-2009, 01:08 PM
Samster

janu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjanu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjanu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjanu is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuxedosam View Post
in truth, a bro willing to contribute and share can never be 100% sure of the reliability of the person he is passing the number on to, unless he is already personally acquainted with the person. everyone has a different criteria for judging suitability, a different threshold for nonsense etc. some bros are bothered by this question of 'vetting'. others prefer to just share freely without giving it too much thought. there is no one gold-standard right and wrong la. even if you wanna screen, do you really have so much time? do you have what it takes to put in the required effort consistently? having to give varying amounts of weight to considerations such as rep power, rep points, FR contribution, authenticity/recentness of FR etc etc can be very tiring. at the very least, it's tedious and physically as well as mentally taxing. and often quite a thankless job at the end of the day anyway. maybe it's true that rep points or power aren't really perfect general indicators. and seniority or 'regularity' may not say anything either. FRs can be copied or faked outright. and these days, many dun even put in a little extra effort to contribute them regularly anyway. perhaps things just aren't the way they used to be. no point feeling nostalgic though. cheers.
Absolutely on your wavelength.

The objective of SBF is for chengsters to share, find lobangs and chitchat online on the fav subject. And of course for Forum owner to make some money through advertisments.

Another problem faced by contributing in this forum as threadstarters is the big risk of being cruelly labelled as a okt or getting a commission from the gals and getting zapped.

But I keep at it whenever I get new lobangs, and despite the difficulties.
Old 13-08-2009, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yongzhen View Post
Given that recently so many cases or robbing, running away without paying.
How to give contact to real chiongsters?
There r just no 100% foolproof way.

Option 1 - Minimum FR required
Pro - Know got find gals
Con - How true, don't know

Option 2 - Minimum rep pts required
Pro - Know got contribute
Con - Don't know get pts fr wat contribution

Option 3 - Chiong hp required
Pro - Sincere abt finding
Con - Don't know if hp real or not

Option 4 - Booking
Pro - Will need hp to confirm
Con - Still might not turn up

Pls give yr views.
There is no 100 % right or wrong answer.

PS: Sorry to post here but here is where can get views on this qns.

Bro yongzhen,

Previously I did not have such problems as you; that was because I was just getting contacts and posting fr’s. But then Fl’s say got friends need customers, can help post them on internet? So why not? Here’s where I reciprocate with contacts in return for all that I’ve enjoyed from bros.

Only when starting a thread and receiving PMs and posts asking for the contact, then I faced ALL the questions you listed!

I reject all nicks with zero posts, did the full check of every nick with posts, and pondered over things like posts too old, joined few years only 3 or 4 posts, posts which were not FR’s, by his language he seemed a nasty person, posts seemed too generous so could be fakes, rude way of asking for contact, can’t even follow simple instructions like PM not post to ask for contact, etc etc.

Too much trouble to do a good job conscientiously.

So I always meet the FL and tell her the problems of being posted on SBF namely I do not know the people in real life, I shall not vet anyone who asks for her contact, I shall tell them to give her contact to their good friends, and I shall not bother to regularly advertise about her (in other words, to bring her thread up to the front), and that she herself, has got to judge for herself whether it is safe for her to go with a customer who says he got her contact from my nick in SBF.

Only when the FL is clear and knows that her acceptance of such clients via sms or calls, is very perilous, will I start a thread on her.

So bro, you might wish to consider freeing yourself that way.

Cheers.

Last edited by janu; 13-08-2009 at 01:53 PM.
Old 13-08-2009, 02:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 20
MuffDiver69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMuffDiver69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMuffDiver69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMuffDiver69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

damn, i know i shouldn't have agreed to help the pinoy.....lol. i've pass her number to about 10 guys and turn out that 1 of them was messaging her with funny questions eg. are you a virgin?

all i did was to give her the bro's name and number and gave the bros her number and let her decide.

i think this will be the last time i'm doing this, its taking too much of my time, will get fired if my boss find out about this.
Old 13-08-2009, 02:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1175 / Power: 22
chew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud of

Bros, Is better to be a Real chiongster than be a TS. Be a TS, more headache, more worries and more stress....Just like we went for makan. Choose what we like. Eat, Paid and leave . Just all.
Old 13-08-2009, 03:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 20
MuffDiver69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMuffDiver69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMuffDiver69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMuffDiver69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by chew78s View Post
Bros, Is better to be a Real chiongster than be a TS. Be a TS, more headache, more worries and more stress....Just like we went for makan. Choose what we like. Eat, Paid and leave . Just all.
i agree with that. why go looking for trouble when trouble isn't looking for you.
Old 14-08-2009, 12:01 AM
Samster

yongzhen is one of the Best!yongzhen is one of the Best!yongzhen is one of the Best!yongzhen is one of the Best!

No matter how, life goes on.
So every1 get a chiong hp.
Use this hp to get contact loh.
Don't use, just off it.
So no need to afraid wrong sms or call at the wrong time.
Old 14-08-2009, 12:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
demondemon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sad, its getting harder and harder each day for somebody new like me
Old 15-08-2009, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by demondemon View Post
sad, its getting harder and harder each day for somebody new like me
Actually not that hard if u try.
Some TS r basically giving numbers without requirement.
Posting FR is also another way.
Old 15-08-2009, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Jibaban deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i guess, there is really no solutions to all these, as when u give out numbers, there sure to have some risk factors (like number collectors etc), but better than those jia bok case.

Overall i guess its up to TS 'street smartness' to determine whether one, is a real cheongsters or fake.

My Humble opinion.
Old 15-08-2009, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1016 / Power: 16
hardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud of

no point.. probably i'm silly but i did stop for a while to think of how to counter all the tricks mentioned.. then at the end of my thoughts, i realised something important..

we are helping them out of goodwill and the spirit of sharing with bros here.. we earned nothing from the FL, nor from bros.. it is good enough we are helping the FLs get as much businesses as possible.. and we did it with a certain measure of "safety" by insisting minimum requirement and doing some screening of bros whom we shared contact with.. this is probably more than good enough on our part..

the FLs have to be ready for such things to happen.. it is a risk and risk is part and parcel of their line.. if they are worried or want better protections, then they got to hire a pimp.. at least the pimp earns comm from them and he has the duty to impose more secure measures to get businesses for the FLs..

all in all, i feel that life goes on and we should not let such incidents affect us.. we just have to tell the FLs whom we are helping that such things are happening and it is part and parcel of their line.. we can only help them as much, it is up to them to handle scenarios that arise..

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1