The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 30-12-2008, 01:49 AM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 0
asslover8899 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterasslover8899 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Super chio SYT student - 23yrs PRC (Connie)

Sex God was always on myside when I need him.Was at Chinatown doing some early CNY shopping when I spotted a SYT boarding a bus. Without wasting a min, I hop on the same bus and manage to sit beside her. I was trying to struck a conversation with her but just find the right moment, then I got a call from my friend and tat create a instant chain reaction. She turn and smile at me asking me where I got the ring tone. Well, I got those unique ringtone tat was a catchy phase. All the way we will talking like old friends. Find out that she is a student doing some courses at L. Got her contact and told her tat I will look for her when I got the time. She said why not we meet up after her lesson. So patiently waited for 2 hrs before we finally met up and she asked me where I wan to go, jokingly I asked her whether she will go to H81 with me, was surprise tat she said Yes. Didn't bother to ask how much, my mind was full of images on how I going to fcuk this SYT.

So off we go to H81 nearby. Once in the room, she jump on me giving me a cuddling hug. Slowly undress her to reveal her shapely body. Her boob was just nice for her height, B+ I think. Got abit of baby fat at the waist. Her skin was quite fair and smooth. Proceed to shower and my hand were all over her body while she got her tied at my didi.

We make our way to the bed after a quick wash. She was not comfortable abt doing BBBJ as I am okay with BJ too. Nice sucking power even with cap. Either I am too excited or somehow, I forget some of those lovemaking skill. I just managed to suck and lick her boob before she started to mount me on top. She started slow and easy before picking the momentum. Can't let myself to cum too fast, I wan to slowly taste this SYT. signal to her to switch to doggy. She got a nice round ass. smack her backside a few time when I ram her hard. Her moan was getting louder and louder. Finally ooh, can't hold back anymore, out come my white semen. We rest and chat, she said she cummed 3 times as commented that my didi as too thick and it almost fillup her cunt hole.

Asked her how much she charge other customer and she said her customers mostly paid her $80. So paid her $80 with a small tips. Told her tat I will recommend some friends to her. That how she landed here. Please take good care of her as she is another GEM.

Name : Connie (可妮)
Look : 8.0/10 (A super chio SYT)
Body : 7.5/10 34B+/26/34(Smooth fair skin, got abit of baby fat around the waist)
Boob : 7/10 (Nice round nipple)
Height : 1.6m
Weight : 45kg
BBBJ/BJ : 6.5/10 (Can be better)
FJ : 8/10
GFE : 10/10
RTF : (Have to break my piggy bank)
Damage : $80/1/1 (RM and CD not included)

As she is attending lessons, so Bros can call or sms her after 2pm.

Disclaimer: I am not her OKT and also not getting anything back in cash or in kind ie free bonk. Juz helping and sharing.
Old 30-12-2008, 11:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
wish12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Super chio SYT student - 23yrs PRC (Connie)

Name : Connie (可妮)
Look : 8.0/10 (A super chio SYT)
Body : 7.5/10 34B+/26/34(Smooth fair skin, got abit of baby fat around the waist)
Boob : 7/10 (Nice round nipple)
BBBJ/BJ : 6.5/10 (Can be better)
FJ : 8/10
GFE : 10/10
RTF : (Have to break my piggy bank)

As she is attending lessons, so Bros can call or sms her after 2pm.

Disclaimer: I am not her OKT and also not getting anything back in cash or in kind ie free bonk. Juz helping and sharing.[/QUOTE]

Wah Asslover, your mial box full liao leh....
Old 30-12-2008, 04:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 22
hotbod8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhotbod8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks Bro TS for the ctc.

Had an aerobic session with her recently at L81. My movie review:

Name - CONNIE (student and new into FL, speaks a little English).
Works at KTV too.
Age - 23
Body - 7/10 (some baby fat ard the waist but ok) Smooth skin
Looks - 7/10 (nice big eyes and a bit shy)
Boobs - Nice B with cute pink nipples
Pussy - Well trimmed and no smell. Fits well
Frenching - Not allowed
Plus - Very hygienic. washes thoroughly n rinses w listerine
BJ - 6.5/10 but does a decent deep throat
FJ - Good bonk. Beware of her screams when she orgas..richter
scale 9.0
RTF - Sure thing
Damage - 80/1/1 or 120/2/2
Special - Watch her put on the helmet with her mouth. Amazing skill

She will be going back for CNY in 3 weeks. Catch her at a theatre near you
Old 30-12-2008, 04:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 493 / Power: 20
whycare is a glorious beacon of lightwhycare is a glorious beacon of lightwhycare is a glorious beacon of lightwhycare is a glorious beacon of lightwhycare is a glorious beacon of light

Managed to have a session with Connie today.
Here's my personal stats of her:

Looks: 7.5/10 (I would not label her as SYT but i rather she belongs more to above average looks of PRC i have came across. Her dressing will make her look like a poly student type)
Boobs: 6.5/10 (Seems to have ops to got it bigger(personal guess) but still nice feelings)
Body: 7/10 (slim type)
Frenching: Nil
BJ:7/10 ( Give a good licking )
FJ: 7.5/10 (Get wet easily while fingering and sound surround system is good)
GFE: Will not comment on this as she is kinda in a rush with a lot of sms and phone call coming in thru out the session)
Overall: 7/10

Overall 80+tips is well spent for her looks and service.
Old 30-12-2008, 07:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 20
yeeba is one of the Best!yeeba is one of the Best!yeeba is one of the Best!yeeba is one of the Best!

Got her ctc from TS early, tks.

I called her last night, she sounded very mature, so a bit worried. But since highly recommended by TS, so try loh. Met her last night at 81. She came in right after I got the room. First look, quite havoc leh...heng ah...She has very nice smile. Once she settled down, we went to bathroom and ...SOP...

Got onto bed, she started by a catbath...mm... above average...then somehow without me knowing she capped me and BJ. I only know the cap was on when I sat up. The BJ was long until I had to stop her. Then, we turned over and ....SOP..

Later we chatted for a while. She took time to wash her hair and make-up.
I think she was very careless here as she was in the bath room for 10~15mins. If I were the bad guy, I could have disappeared with her big bag and her 2 mobiles. TS, please remind her to be more careful.

Look : 7/10 (I am hard to be pleased in this section)
Body : 6/10
Height : 1.6x
BJ : 7/10 (I very chin-chai here)
FJ : 6/10
GFE : 9/10
Old 31-12-2008, 05:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

Thanks to TS for sharing contact, had a chance to meet Connie. Short FR;

Looks : 7/10
Pleasant looking girl, wouldn't say she's super chio as suggested by title thread, but beauty in eye of beholder.

Body : 7/10
Tummy fats, smooth fair skin, B cup boobs wth light brownish nipples

Service : 7/10
Felt it was abit rushed, wanted to tcss for a while but she wanted to start servicing me immediately. Capped BJ only, good suction, but alittle rough at times. Moans were loud but sounded fake, FJ SOP.

GFE : 6.5/10
Little GFE cos she was in a rush since had another appt after me. Light kisses allowed but no frenching. One good thing is that at least she doesn't check her hp during session but only after....

Managed to have a quick chat with her after session and told her she needed better time management, hopefully she'll improve in this aspect, I think if not so rushed, would have provided better GFE.
Old 31-12-2008, 11:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 16
FG770 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Super chio SYT student - 23yrs PRC (Connie)

Thanks to bro asslover8899 for sharing this gem.

Had a session with her tonight around 9:30pm. Below are my FR on Connie:

Name : Connie
Look : 6.8/10
Body : 7.5/10 34B+/26/34
Boop : 7.3/10
BJ : 7.0/10 (with cap, my preference)
FJ : 8/10 (nice moaning)
GFE : 8/10
Damage : $80+$10 new year tip/1/1 (RM and CD not included)
Old 01-01-2009, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 18
1stKing is one of the Best!1stKing is one of the Best!1stKing is one of the Best!

Thanks TS for the prompt response..

My FR as follows:

Name: Connie
Origin: Never ask
Looks: 6.5/10 (not my cup of tea, abit big size.. i like petite gals)
Breasts: B
Frenching: NO
Catbath: 6.5/10 (taking it slow)
Bj: 7/10
FJ: 6.5/10 (moaning abit fake..)
GFE: 5/10
Overall: 6.5/10 (Not a clock watcher, no rush.)
Old 02-01-2009, 03:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 20
RUNWEST deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First of all, thanks the TS for the contact..

BUT BUT.. the way u describe connie is jus trying very hard to market her..
She is NO SYT at all.. in fact I have seen her month ago as recommended by another bro in another thread.. Also using the same tactic, I guess u guys r tryg very hard to work as a grp to market her.. but are u aware that indirectly u are cheating fellow samster in the forum..

She is nobody special, I wont even take a glance at her as she walk on the street..

DUN tell me one’s man meat is another man’s poison..
If she get a 8/10 think plenty on the street deserve a 10/10..

Is a conn job.. over rated.. great disappointment..

but i appreciate ur wonderful story.. u r creative dude..
Old 02-01-2009, 04:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sgd1m deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs down Re: Super chio SYT student - 23yrs PRC (Connie)

Agree it sure sounds like marketing, as soon as I saw the story on the bus it doesn't feel real to me so I'm a bit suspicious already.

although one of the pics shows nice legs I like!
Old 02-01-2009, 04:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 19
ricklaw is a Helpful and Caring Samsterricklaw is a Helpful and Caring Samster

HAHA... I GOT BALLS.. I ZAP BRO RUNWEST.

i think if Bro RUNWEST prefer to view the gals b4 he make any appointment, u can go GLand walk walk and pick the look tt u will take a scond glance.. or look for prc okt tt even go pics with face. revamp141 is a gd example.

i rate my thread Bao Er @ 9.. but some rate her 6.5... there is no universal of standard rate on look...

i know i will lost out by 1 pt will got counter zap but its alright.. just wish to voice out my opinion.

Happy Bonking
Old 03-01-2009, 01:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 20
RUNWEST deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

u guys jus behave like clown..
i dun bother abt point system, go ahead n enjoy ur zapping, jus kind of kiddy mindset..

touch ur heart before u state ur claim..
Old 03-01-2009, 03:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
ghimsg is Cool - loads of Potential

Hey guys , come on lah . Argue over such a thing ? Bro Runwest , dont b like that lah , TS can intro whatever girls he want to mah . Its up to us whether we want to try or not , whether he`s doing marketing or not its his business & we bros here r jus to F**k around & enjoy .
Im not siding anyone , im jus steading the fact , if you dont like to eat the "meat" then dont order .
I`ve not try Connie yet , jus got the contact from TS , wil try liao then write FR , if its that bad then i sure will write the truth to agree wif you . Yet come to think of it , to each of their own (Im surprised that there r pple who said Patricia Mok is not bad looking also)
Lets b friends wif each other la , we r jus a bunch of bastards man , come here to look for sum fun & enjoy .

Im not a saint , jus hope all bros here being nice to each other as we haf common thing over here . If you guys want to zap me i oso got nothing to say , but ask yourself , argue over such a small matter ? Worth it ? How much can you earn from it ?
Old 05-01-2009, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 369 / Power: 19
spotty0303 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspotty0303 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspotty0303 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspotty0303 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thank you bro asslover for the contact.

Meet up with her last Friday. At first she said she can't make it cos waiting for friend but rang me back to confirm the appointment. Meet her at C81. First impression not too bad. Once she settled down, we starts the game...

Summary of Connie
Look : 7/10
Body : 6/10
BBBJ: Not offer but is OK for me
BJ : 6/10
FJ : 6/10
GFE : 8/10
Old 06-01-2009, 03:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 16
kb77 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykb77 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Unhappy Re: Super chio SYT student - 23yrs PRC (Connie)

hi bro ,

thanks for giving out Connie's contact to me.
i must say she is indeed a gem not to be missed out.
made an appointment with her last saturday to have a session with her.
when reached hotel, sms her and within 15mins, she arrives.
opening the door reveals a really sweet looking syt who quickly comes in.
we tcss for awhile after which we strip to birthday suit and shower together.
she washed me throughly and we went to bed together. we tcss more and found that she is studying some course in her 1st time which mainly focus on english. she's having a hard time as english is not her forte. anyway, she starting attacking me by catbath me all over. when reached my balls, she'll lick and suck gently which makes me buah tahan. then she started to bj me (which i tot she is bbbj me... cos cannot feel her capping me). while she bj me, my hands also quite busy roaming around her body. when reached her abalone, i found that she was already dripping wet liao. wanted to pump into her immediately liao but i slip her over 1st and started catbathing her back.
i lick her ears, neck and stopped at her breast and nipples. she loves being lick and suck at her nipples and she is moaning so loudly.
at that point, i aim my didi and truss into her lovehole. the feeling is really shiok man.
maybe i found her too pretty liao or i'm tired from my gym training earlier, i came quite soon
we rest for awhile more and she told me she had to go off earlier as another bro looking for her too. so off she goes and i stayed back to rest abit more before checking out.

below is my fr on her:
Name : Connie
Look : 9.0/10 (i loves the way when she smiles)
Body : 7.5/10
Boob : 7/10
BBBJ/BJ : 7.5/10 (Can be better)
FJ : 8/10 (can really moan loud)
GFE : 9.5/10
RTF : yes++

PS. for ppl looking for her on weekends, she will most likely be at chinatown area.

also, anyone who likes my fr, pls do up my points.

thanks and cheers
kb77
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1