The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 07-07-2009, 11:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
hjj84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Super chio SYT student - 23yrs PRC (Connie)

hi bro

can pm me her ctc? thanks
Old 08-07-2009, 03:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 18
kenneth38 is a glorious beacon of lightkenneth38 is a glorious beacon of lightkenneth38 is a glorious beacon of lightkenneth38 is a glorious beacon of lightkenneth38 is a glorious beacon of lightkenneth38 is a glorious beacon of light

Bro,

Can share her ctc?

Cheers~
Old 08-07-2009, 07:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1653 / Power: 17
Ben225111 has a brilliant futureBen225111 has a brilliant futureBen225111 has a brilliant futureBen225111 has a brilliant futureBen225111 has a brilliant futureBen225111 has a brilliant futureBen225111 has a brilliant futureBen225111 has a brilliant futureBen225111 has a brilliant futureBen225111 has a brilliant futureBen225111 has a brilliant future

bro asslover8899, tried to pm u but inbox full liaoz... can share connie ctc... many thanks...
Old 08-07-2009, 04:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 286 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10691 / Power: 19
superman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi TS, can share her ctc? She's a gem.
但愿人长久,千里共婵娟。

Up list:
Those who upzz me Plse quote or pm me so that I can rtn upzz soonest.

Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Old 09-07-2009, 11:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
asificare deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi TS, would appreciate if you can share connie's contact. Thank you!
Old 09-07-2009, 12:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
adamll is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi bro, can have her cotact no. Love this syt thanks alot:d
Old 09-07-2009, 06:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
supernewbie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, yr pm is full, Can i have her ctc please? Thks.

My Fav bonk: Ching (bulldogg)
My Fav massage: Budget thai mssg (power69)
Old 11-07-2009, 01:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 15
richardlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrichardlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Very grateful to TS for providing me wif connies contact

FR on my encounter with her this evening

Was rather aprehensive of arranging for a session with her after reading so many conflicting reports on this babe. However I went with my gut and was well rewarded for it.

Noticed that she was very responsive with her smses and figured either she is very service orientated or business real bad lately. Almost all my sms to her was replied within 5-10 mins. Arranged for to meet up at 81 R#*&r which really has jacked up price to $30 as pointed out by some bros, and told connie of the room number.

I was tingling with anticipation awaiting her arrival and kept peeking out of the peephole in the door. Finally the doorbell rang and I rushed to greet her.
At first glance my worst fears were assuaged, (I can surely fxxk a face like that face), tho her voice was rather deep. She had well defined features, slight makeup on and was smartly dressed as many other bro's have commented on.

She came into the room telling me that she had some wine to drink with the guy before me thus was feeling abit tipsy. I found her chatty and sincere and we talked abit while my eyes roamed her lithe body.

She was wearing a see thru blouse with kinda amplified her curves, my hands wandered over to the delicious mellons hanging down from her chest and massaged them. Mmmmm... nice, firm and definately not fake, and of good size too. She then asked if I wanted to shower together which I replied affirmative, she then started stripping and lo and behold her perfectly proportioned and naked body stood before my greedy eyes. Her nipples were soft bround and large, her breast rose from her slim body coming up to about at least a B+

The shower started of SOP but i couldnt resist fondling her all over, she responded by soaping me up and giving me a nice rub around with her ample assets and my little bro was so impressed that he rose up in respect. Sensing my anticipation, she quickly washed me clean asked me to wait for her while she washed herself.

She came out from the bathroom in a towel and pounced on me in bed, giving me a nice cat bath which I didnt really think was great as her mouth was rather dry. Maybe too many customers today. She started going south and suddenly as if magic i was capped and she started blowing away. Her technique and suction were among the better ones I have experienced and I dare say if it was a BBBJ I would have come there and then. (she doesnt do BBBJ due to hygine reasons and I support that, safety first mah)

Unable to hold back much longer, I threw her down on bed and started fingering her and suctioning those heavenly mounds of pleasure. I could feel her tightness and natural wetness as she enjoyed me giving her some pleasure, even going as far as directing my finger movement and speed.

By then my little soldier was already all straight and hard in protest, requesting for immediate clearance to enter into enemy teritory. I gently placed myself into position and entered her from good ol missionary position. An immediate feeling of satisfaction ran thru my body, this angel was a perfect fit for my manhood. Our bodies anatomy was perfectly positioned for maximal pleasure. I began thrusting her, gradually increasing in both speed and strength, with her tightness all over me, it was a really heavenly feeling and after less than 15 thursts or so, way bellow my average of 3 positions, I felt that I was about to come. Despite my pride to last longer and try more positions, I was enjoying it too much to put a stop on it and released my load all in less than 5 minutes of copulation.
The feeling of sextification was immense and I commented connie on her excellent performance.

After that we chatted abit while she shared horror stories of guys who used to cheat her(bonked her 3 times but refuse to pay, threaten to call police to arrest her if she ask for payment, request for funny stuff like AJ and orgies.) I took an instant liking to her easygoing personality and enjoyed talking to her, telling her of my horror stories of desperado thais and dead fish china girls. We ended up chatting longer than sexxing but I liked it just as much. Had to break it off as another customer of hers arrived liao so we washed up and said our goodbyes with promises on a next meeting.

Anyway here are my grades

Looks: 7(i am hard to please but she is really quite pleasant looking, unless you are only satisfy with jolin chai then hard la)

Body: 9 (little bit baby fat but nice boobs and butt, slim waist, and damn sexy in the revealing little top of hers

Frenching/painting : no try

Catbath: 6(only average as too dry and not enough action, I enjoy being slurrped)

BJ: 8(one of the best capped BJ I have experienced, good suction and movement)

FJ: 9(I came in less than 5 mins, what more to say, only can compare with the time i lost my virginity sia)

RTF: definately, as long as time and cash allows for it

Damage: $80+$30(room &*#@!!!!)+$10 tips

Overall a very enjoyable bonk, wanted to up TS rep but was unable to as he din post for 2 days liao, am in your eternal debt for this gem. Thanks
Old 11-07-2009, 02:14 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Suckall123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great that Bro richardlee enjoy the session with Connie. After helping Bro Asslover8899, I oso kenna ban by MOD, wtf, any bro wan Connie contact can either email Bro Asslover8899 at [email protected] , or me at [email protected]
Old 30-07-2009, 01:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 20
Think is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThink is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tried Connie last week.
Here's my view;

Look: 7/10 (Makes effort to doll up, i like the way she do her hair)
Boobs: B (Feels enhanced)
Body: 7/10 (Slender)
Cathbath: 7/10 (Erotic)
BJ: 7/10 (Would have been 9 if it's BBBJ)
FJ: 7/10 (Nice stereo and facial expressions)
CIM : No
Frenching: Didn't try
Fingering : Yes (Wet & horny!)
GFE: 7/10
RTF: Probably
Damages: $80/1 shot + $20 rm + CD

Overall: 7/10
Selling point = Pretty, SYT, Enjoyable Bonk

Thanks to TS for great find and Bro Suckall for the contact.
Old 30-07-2009, 04:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 20
sam1313 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros, may i have connie's contact? thanks
对就要对到底,
错也要错下去。
无论是给你开心还是给你伤痛的人
又或者兼而有之,
你都要感谢他,
至少他让你在某段时间里并不空白
Old 04-08-2009, 04:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
luckz83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can pm me Connie's ctc no. thx!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1