The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 15-01-2009, 08:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 20
yeeba is one of the Best!yeeba is one of the Best!yeeba is one of the Best!yeeba is one of the Best!
Re: Rong Er - she make me in the wonderland for $65

Maybe should include breath as standard stats. I kanna a few who got some level of bad breath. It is a turn-off as I have to hold my breath or turn away.. In the end, fast fast finish and don't enjoy at all.
Old 15-01-2009, 09:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 16
shboeing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Cabstar

Appreciate if can PM me her contact. PM u aldy. thanks!!
Old 16-01-2009, 10:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
jimmyt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Ronger...

Ronger is really very hardworking and eager to please. No rush.... had a great time.

Thanks Cabstar.. for the intro...
Old 17-01-2009, 09:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 19
cabstar is one of the Best!cabstar is one of the Best!cabstar is one of the Best!cabstar is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdesmondx View Post
Thanks to TS , manage to get an appointment with Rong Er
damage - 70+tip+rm
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyt View Post
Tried Ronger...
Ronger is really very hardworking and eager to please. No rush.... had a great time.
Thanks Cabstar.. for the intro...
Thanks you bro xdesmondx & bro jimmyt for your FRs.
Old 18-01-2009, 08:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 19
cabstar is one of the Best!cabstar is one of the Best!cabstar is one of the Best!cabstar is one of the Best!

replied another batch of pm.
Old 19-01-2009, 10:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
wolf24wolf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Here's a brief FR on RE i tried few days back:

Look : 6.5/10 (look like early 30 instead of 26 due to the winkle & makeup)
Body : 6.5/10 (small size)
Boobs : 6.5/10 (enhanced, B+)
Catbath: 8/10
BBBJ : 9/10 (hot water deep BBBJ, good..)
FJ : 6.5/10 (she refuse simple position such as doggie, dunno why...)
GFE: 6.5/10
Overall: 7/10 (hardworking, friendly)
RTF: May try others first

Thanks Cabstar for the contact.

Old 19-01-2009, 12:47 PM

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Jarko is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

bro can share contact? thank
Old 24-01-2009, 08:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
quixilver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro cabstar,
thank u very much for sharing ctc, but she couldn't speak english...
i only speak chinese a bit, too bad
Old 24-01-2009, 10:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
poppmaster50 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Rong Er - she make me in the wonderland for $65

I have to say thank you to Bro Cabstar for the contact. Sms Rong Er a few days back. She immediately sms me back. We agreed to meet at a 81 hotel of my choice (I don’ t like the hotels in the G area as suggested by her) but had to agreed to pay her taxi fee.
Anyway, I arrived at the hotel, booked the room and waited some 15 min. for her arrival.
She finally arrived. I saw a quite cute gal, but with a lot of make up on her face, so it made her appeared a bit older than she actually is.
We took off our clothes right away and went to the bathroom, where actions began almost immediately. At first, we were kissing and teasing each other. She cleaned me with the shower (there war no bathtub in this hotel). Especially she was cleaning my ass thoroughly. I asked her why she said you will know right away. She came then from behind and went in between my legs to clean my didi (I like this feeling a lot. ).
We dried up and went straight to bed. On bed, she sets me up with some awesome catbath, she painted lots of my available surface area and my didi was standing tall already. She went on to give me some mean bbbj, teased and licks the tip, tickle my balls till my didi was overflowing with pre-cum. The best was that she gave me an AR with hot water. It was one of the best of AR I ever had before. I can only say one word to describe: shiok, shiok, shiok.
I pulled her up, continued to french her and told her softly that I wanted to paint her. Her pussy was quite tight, did not smell at all. After that I said that I wanted to go inside her now! She pulls out a cap and cap me on. We went into missionary position and when I insert my didi into her, she is hot and wet. She was letting out soft moans and grabbing the sheets in excitement, I kept on pumping harder and deeper. After that I pulled her to the edge of the bed, stood on the floor and pumped her hard in this standing position. penetrating her nice and deep. Carried her up and sat on the bed, she rocked on top of me till I unloaded my army into her. She was grasping for breath and holding on to my hands tightly. She came too…

Rong Er

Look: 6/10
Body: 7/10 Slim, (160/45 Kg)
Boobs: B+ (but enhanced, so it was quite unnatural to touch, I didn’t like it)
Frenching: allowed (7/10)
AR: 9/10 (one of the best)
GFE: 8/10
bbbj : 7/10
Damage: 65 + 20 taxi fee + Room Charge + own CD.
RTF: No
Old 24-01-2009, 11:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
sexineed is Cool - loads of Potential

hey bro i would like to have rong er contact? wanna have a time wth her since after reading all the fr
Old 24-01-2009, 12:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 21
seoul deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thks Bro cabstar for another good gem after wen wen. Got his replied pm and I called her last week.

Shall make it short and sharp.

Name- Rong ER

Age- 26 years old

Looks- 7/10 sluty and CFM look

Figure- 8/10 Petite. About 160cm. Weigh about 47 kg. She is slim and no tummy.

Boobs- 8/10 look big and nicely shaped. Sensitive to touch.

Catbath- 8/10 I like the way she catbath me when she staring at me in her sparkling eye.

BBBJ- 9/10 I enjoyed very much, very good suction, don't know where she learn the skill from. She do allowed me to cum in her mouth but choose to cum in her cunt.

AR- 8/10 very gutful and skillful

Frenching- very very perssionate

GFE- 8/10 her voice so sweet and almost melted my heart

Attitude-9/10 very friendly and not a rusher.

FJ- 8/10 Enjoyable. Surround sound system. She would grab you tight while you ram her. She is indeed another 1 hell of a horny girl

Overall: 8.25/10 No need to elaborate further.

Damage- $70 for a fuck and $10 for the tips

RTF-defintely sure before she go back like 2 weeks time

Once again thks bro cabstar for sharing.
Old 04-02-2009, 03:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 21
bakylotus is one of the Best!bakylotus is one of the Best!bakylotus is one of the Best!bakylotus is one of the Best!

Thank you, brother cabstar for this Tientsin lady's contact!

Report as follows:
Appointment made for Feb 2, 2009 12.30pm Lavender 81, for a fun loving friend and the writer. Rong Er arrived right on time, my friend was captivated by this Tientsin native, about late twenties, beautiful long hair, her front style cut straight covering right up to her eyebrows, and with her bewitching smile, look like a japanese doll. As the friend eagerly signalled his willingness to have the first shot, I took leave and waited in the lobby patiently, for my turn. An hour plus later, my naughty friend came down with the broadest of a smile and a thumb's up. I took another room, cellphoned her the new number and we met again. I received a loving hug and a kiss from Rong Er, basically for waiting. As she just had her shower, I stripped and went into the shower to clean up alone. Out of the bath, I saw her naked on the bed, waiting, her modesty covered with a towel, and her beautiful white skin bekoning to me. Her eagerness to please shows, warm water in cup ready, to excite and arouse. I surprised her by puting the cup aside and told her my modes operandi is to please the lady first, turned her lying face down, and proceed to give her a sensual and light massage from the back shoulders right down to the cute butt. Light kisses and licks on her sensitive spots elicited soft moans, especially when my palms went under to cup her firm breasts and fingered her quickly firming nipples. My hands continued to explore her nicely shaped legs, licking her sensitive back of knees area and hearing louder moans
and saw shivering legs. My hand finally cupped her butt and pussy areas, massaging softly and with an oozing vagina wetting my fingers, signalling its time for firmer action. Turned her around face up and with a glistening Tientsin pussy staring at my face, my virile tongue plunged into it, licking furiously first the outer then the inner labias then encircled the erect clitoris further eliciting louder and louder moans, she endured a good 15 minutes of tongue lashing and finally could see she was getting into a spasm and her furious contribution of pussy rubbing on my face and with my tongue continuing to do its work, heard her squeals of delight when she finally reached her orgasm! As she layed on the bed spent, I gave her another soft massage on the pussy to regain her strength then told her its time for her to do her work. As I lay on the bed, she went to work on my already erected rod
engulfing it sensually, with alternate balls licking and enticing me with her come fuck me looks, alternating with warm water, it was a sensational feeling.
As I felt ready to exploded, told her to quickly capped me and in missionary, after about 5 minutes of strong trusts, released my seeds into the rubber amid an emotion of hugging and kissing, totally spent! For brothers looking for an accommodating, willing to please PRC lady for a quickie to relieve your lust,
she is one of those. Please contact threadstarter cabstar for her number.
Old 06-02-2009, 07:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 17
jackspider is one of the Best!jackspider is one of the Best!jackspider is one of the Best!

Fr on Rong er

Tried her few days ago, she turned up in an all black OL outfit, really turned me on.

After some sop, started the Niu year in a cowgal position with me grabbing her soft boobs.. later switch to missionary and soon fired off the 1st shot..

After a short break, i begin to suck her raisin like nipples and fingered her till wet wet.. she quickly cap me and insist to blow me again although i prefer to bang her straight away..Gave me the CFM look while blowing..Soon she rode on me and i hug her & squeezed her butts and finished the 2nd shot in missionary position again..

Rong er's scorecard (IMHO)
Look:6.5/10 (now i know wat is barbie look)
Boobs: 7/10 (should be natural b+)
Frenching: nil , did not get it.
Ar:7/10, a bit too brief
Bj: 7.5/10 (with warm water)
Fj:8/10
Rtf:Likey but not so soon. She got a long term pass.
Verdict: Not bad experience. Only shortfall is tat she seems to be in a rush.

Finally, many tks to Bro Cabstar for the ctc & pts.

Huat Laah
Horny JS
Old 07-02-2009, 01:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 17
i1papaya is a glorious beacon of lighti1papaya is a glorious beacon of lighti1papaya is a glorious beacon of lighti1papaya is a glorious beacon of lighti1papaya is a glorious beacon of light

Sorry for double post : edited

记者 : 以前的日本军队有妓女吗?
小犬 : 没有,只有慰安妇,我们日她们.所以叫日军
记者 : 现在还有吗?
小犬 : 没有,军人现在都自慰因而叫自慰队.
记者 : 为什么叫日本人呢?
小犬 : 因为我们都自慰,就是日自己,因此叫日本人
Old 07-02-2009, 01:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 17
i1papaya is a glorious beacon of lighti1papaya is a glorious beacon of lighti1papaya is a glorious beacon of lighti1papaya is a glorious beacon of lighti1papaya is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackspider View Post
Fr on Rong er
Rong er's scorecard (IMHO)
Look:6.5/10 (now i know wat is barbie look)
Boobs: 7/10 (should be natural b+)
Frenching: nil , did not get it.
Ar:7/10, a bit too brief
Bj: 7.5/10 (with warm water)
Fj:8/10
Rtf:Likey but not so soon. She got a long term pass.
Verdict: Not bad experience. Only shortfall is tat she seems to be in a rush.
She has the same hair style as your avatar lah. That is barbie hair look mah.

记者 : 以前的日本军队有妓女吗?
小犬 : 没有,只有慰安妇,我们日她们.所以叫日军
记者 : 现在还有吗?
小犬 : 没有,军人现在都自慰因而叫自慰队.
记者 : 为什么叫日本人呢?
小犬 : 因为我们都自慰,就是日自己,因此叫日本人
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1