The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 19-02-2009, 11:38 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
murali is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Special Treats is back

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowcap View Post
Got FR bo ?
ermmm.....short 1 can?

called her n met up on her appointed timing, she's surprised to see me after such a long break, so cut to the chase n she cleaned me up thoroughly while i also finger her abit, then proceeded to bed, n she did her SOP stuff n then she asked me if today i wanna poke her sure i said, so had a short bbbj then quickly cap n she ride me like a cowgirl!!!

turned her around for dogie n banged her hard hard wif piak piak sound! she also steady lah, moan like in heat like that!
about to cum then signal her n she quickly rip off the CD n suck n suck till kingdom cum siah!!! blasted into her throat n mouth n she showed me what's left in her mouth b4 swallowing! corny siah!!!

well stats as above bros!

RTD......hell yeah!
Return To Deposit! hahahaha
Old 19-02-2009, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 20
snowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by murali View Post
ermmm.....short 1 can?

called her n met up on her appointed timing, she's surprised to see me after such a long break, so cut to the chase n she cleaned me up thoroughly while i also finger her abit, then proceeded to bed, n she did her SOP stuff n then she asked me if today i wanna poke her sure i said, so had a short bbbj then quickly cap n she ride me like a cowgirl!!!

turned her around for dogie n banged her hard hard wif piak piak sound! she also steady lah, moan like in heat like that!
about to cum then signal her n she quickly rip off the CD n suck n suck till kingdom cum siah!!! blasted into her throat n mouth n she showed me what's left in her mouth b4 swallowing! corny siah!!!

well stats as above bros!

RTD......hell yeah!
Return To Deposit! hahahaha

LOL , gald that you enjoy that bro . . Upz your point soon .

"One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain"
Everything has changed! Fuck that!

*NOTICE : Not available to exchange points.
Old 19-02-2009, 03:08 PM
Samster

snowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond repute

Given out to 10 more bros liao . . FR soon ?

Old 20-02-2009, 09:37 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
murali is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowcap View Post
LOL , gald that you enjoy that bro . . Upz your point soon .
aiyah, no need to up leh, i just din have a chance to RTF her last time she was here, so now must quick quick go n RTD her mah!

got more good lobang for RTD dun leave out your faithful bro here ok?
Old 21-02-2009, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by murali View Post
aiyah, no need to up leh, i just din have a chance to RTF her last time she was here, so now must quick quick go n RTD her mah!

got more good lobang for RTD dun leave out your faithful bro here ok?
Already upz ya point , Btw we are here to share . Dont worry Btw i have given out to 30 bros from now , only a few handful of FR . . Dont be shy , once FR i will upz your point .

Old 23-02-2009, 11:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 18
zorrosg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[B]SHAN SHAN[B]
Many thanks for bro snowcap for the contact. After reading so many FRs on her, decided to give this lady a try. Called her and she was available, so arranged to pick her up from her place. Somehow got the address wrong and still couldn't find her place even after 1 + hrs of driving around. So she agreed to meet up at L3x so we finally hooked up there.
First look, a good body, pleasant looking young milf, would rate her 6.5 in this dept. She was hungry so bought her a simple meal, and then onto the action. Her good points are nice ball licking, and deep throat BBBJ. She kept saying she wanted to drink my milk.. When I started to work on her, she was actually quite dry, but after some time and concentrated fingering, she became rather wet. In fact, very wet, which is somewhat unusual for an FL. Just nice for a deep missionary pumping session, which was very shiok. Nearing climax, pulled off the CD and SS finished up with a nice BBBJ and took it all down the hatch - yummy!
Overall, SS has a very friendly and warm attitude, and also strong GFE. Together with her deep throat BBBJ and cum swallowing skills, this is indeed a good package at a nice price. Bonk or just lay back for a BBBJ/CIM, just let SS work her special treat on you.
Old 24-02-2009, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorrosg View Post
[B]SHAN SHAN[B]
Many thanks for bro snowcap for the contact. After reading so many FRs on her, decided to give this lady a try. Called her and she was available, so arranged to pick her up from her place. Somehow got the address wrong and still couldn't find her place even after 1 + hrs of driving around. So she agreed to meet up at L3x so we finally hooked up there.
First look, a good body, pleasant looking young milf, would rate her 6.5 in this dept. She was hungry so bought her a simple meal, and then onto the action. Her good points are nice ball licking, and deep throat BBBJ. She kept saying she wanted to drink my milk.. When I started to work on her, she was actually quite dry, but after some time and concentrated fingering, she became rather wet. In fact, very wet, which is somewhat unusual for an FL. Just nice for a deep missionary pumping session, which was very shiok. Nearing climax, pulled off the CD and SS finished up with a nice BBBJ and took it all down the hatch - yummy!
Overall, SS has a very friendly and warm attitude, and also strong GFE. Together with her deep throat BBBJ and cum swallowing skills, this is indeed a good package at a nice price. Bonk or just lay back for a BBBJ/CIM, just let SS work her special treat on you.
Nice FR bro , Upz ya point

Old 25-02-2009, 11:51 AM
Samster

Anymore FR guys ?

Old 25-02-2009, 12:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
desria deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can i have her contact??? want to try....
Old 26-02-2009, 01:03 PM
Samster

Hmmm , no more FR ? Seems like got some is number collectors .

Old 27-02-2009, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 369 / Power: 19
spotty0303 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspotty0303 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspotty0303 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspotty0303 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Was quite boring during yesterday seminar see a few people walk out including my boss I also sneak out after 10mins later (otherwise boss come back I xiao liao) still early so try my luck on SS. She said she just woke up and after taking shower can be ready in 20 mins (at 6pm just woke up ??) cos she has another appointment later on. OK quickly rush over to her place lucky no traffic jam.

First impression not bad, lao shui lao shui light make up with big eye, fair skin and a pair of noticable asset in front ! TCSS along the way to 81 and seems like I am able to click with her when she share some joke can see her front jerking up and down, I asked her "没穿胸罩吗?”“谁说没有,你看”and she un-button 3 of her buttons pull out her dress and show to me her black colour bra. It was such a nice scene with black bra and white chest contras. And she squeeze on my dick while I am still driving !

Tell her quickly button up otherwise xiao liao, we are in the middle lane at the traffic light, next to us is the double deck bus and right are trucks with ah neh sitting behind the trucks. She tease me again why I am so shy. nxbxx, later I sure pump you jia lak jia lak. She is such a playful girl.

Inside the room I went for my shower as she has taken hers when I come out she is ready for fun. push me on the bed and start catbath but very quickly my didi was fast swallow by her. Her BBBJ was really shiok, up down movement and using tonque to lick my didi up down and also she didn't forget to suck my two balls. Very skillful.

She really can suck, few mins gone and she is still working on my dick, didn't want to let her finish me off, pull her up and push her to aside, put on my CD and ramp in all the way. pump her real hard, her moan from soft to almost yelling. Change to doggie and she suggest we go at the edge of the bed easy for her and for me too. ramp in for few more stroke she was grubbing and squeezing the bed sheet tell me more and faster. With this kind of motivation, I continue with full trust on her till the bed also 'sang nag' one side. This is a wild wild sex old man like me have not have that and being able to do so for long long time liao. Today mah jiam got wind like that should be the benefit of XP (ya, took one before I meet her ) We were perspiring and leg a bit wobby liao she like no more movement...Flap her over aim choon choon, I made another few more trust she screem 又来了,又来了,宝贝,快快,用力一点,我又要来了,。。than she slap my butt few times, scissor cross her leg locking me in missionary poistion both hand squeeze at the bedsheet and "ah........" I shoot out all my load.

Summary of SS:
Face: 6.5
Body: 7.0
Skin: 7.5 (fair and smooth)
Boobs: 7.0 (B+ suspect they are enhanced)
Pussy: Not bushy at all looks like teenager
Frenching: 7.0
BBBJ: 9.0 (good suction and nice technique)
FJ: 7.5
Attitude: 7.0 (KC Trap............)
Satisfaction: 7.5 (good MILF bonk)
Damage: Usual + tips + room + CD

Thanks again TS for sharing
Old 01-03-2009, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by spotty0303 View Post
Was quite boring during yesterday seminar see a few people walk out including my boss I also sneak out after 10mins later (otherwise boss come back I xiao liao) still early so try my luck on SS. She said she just woke up and after taking shower can be ready in 20 mins (at 6pm just woke up ??) cos she has another appointment later on. OK quickly rush over to her place lucky no traffic jam.

First impression not bad, lao shui lao shui light make up with big eye, fair skin and a pair of noticable asset in front ! TCSS along the way to 81 and seems like I am able to click with her when she share some joke can see her front jerking up and down, I asked her "没穿胸罩吗?”“谁说没有,你看”and she un-button 3 of her buttons pull out her dress and show to me her black colour bra. It was such a nice scene with black bra and white chest contras. And she squeeze on my dick while I am still driving !

Tell her quickly button up otherwise xiao liao, we are in the middle lane at the traffic light, next to us is the double deck bus and right are trucks with ah neh sitting behind the trucks. She tease me again why I am so shy. nxbxx, later I sure pump you jia lak jia lak. She is such a playful girl.

Inside the room I went for my shower as she has taken hers when I come out she is ready for fun. push me on the bed and start catbath but very quickly my didi was fast swallow by her. Her BBBJ was really shiok, up down movement and using tonque to lick my didi up down and also she didn't forget to suck my two balls. Very skillful.

She really can suck, few mins gone and she is still working on my dick, didn't want to let her finish me off, pull her up and push her to aside, put on my CD and ramp in all the way. pump her real hard, her moan from soft to almost yelling. Change to doggie and she suggest we go at the edge of the bed easy for her and for me too. ramp in for few more stroke she was grubbing and squeezing the bed sheet tell me more and faster. With this kind of motivation, I continue with full trust on her till the bed also 'sang nag' one side. This is a wild wild sex old man like me have not have that and being able to do so for long long time liao. Today mah jiam got wind like that should be the benefit of XP (ya, took one before I meet her ) We were perspiring and leg a bit wobby liao she like no more movement...Flap her over aim choon choon, I made another few more trust she screem 又来了,又来了,宝贝,快快,用力一点,我又要来了,。。than she slap my butt few times, scissor cross her leg locking me in missionary poistion both hand squeeze at the bedsheet and "ah........" I shoot out all my load.

Summary of SS:
Body: 7.0
Skin: 7.5 (fair and smooth)
Boobs: 7.0 (B+ suspect they are enhanced)
Pussy: Not bushy at all looks like teenager
Frenching: 7.0
BBBJ: 9.0 (good suction and nice technique)
FJ: 7.5
Attitude: 7.0 (KC Trap............)
Satisfaction: 7.5 (good MILF bonk)
Damage: Usual + tips + room + CD

Thanks again TS for sharing
Thanks for the FR , Upz ya point

Old 04-03-2009, 12:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1004 / Power: 16
Hot&Spicy has much to be proud ofHot&Spicy has much to be proud ofHot&Spicy has much to be proud ofHot&Spicy has much to be proud ofHot&Spicy has much to be proud ofHot&Spicy has much to be proud ofHot&Spicy has much to be proud ofHot&Spicy has much to be proud of

Today feeling horny
since BX is on red alert i sms SS.
Me:Asked her free today?
SS:yes afternoon free
Me: 12:40-01:00(afternoon) around that time ok?
SS:honey i cannot because i still got 2more day then i ok,Red alert..
Me:Huh thought u told me afternoon can?

Guess i will try my luck again few days later
Old 05-03-2009, 03:37 AM
Samster

Hmmmm , i am not sure about that bro . I also haven meet up with her yet . . Btw ctc send out to a few bros liao

Old 10-03-2009, 12:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
tonkilo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Firstly,tks bro snowcap for ss ctc, was feeling horny after a few drinks with frens, so after drinking session, called ss up and bingo, shes avail,so fast fast took a cab down to fetch her to love nest, first look quite ok, she gt a vivacious attitude which i like, plus pt is,shes totally not a time keeper if shes comfortable with u, heres the report.
Body: 7.5 ( very sexy bod although enhanced,i think)
butt : 8.5 ( one of the sexiest butt ard )
Skin: 7.5
Frenching: 6.5
BBBJ: 9.0 (one of the top in sbf,confirmed)
FJ: 7 (super accomodating)
Attitude: 8.8 ( very easy going attitude )
Satisfaction: 8
Damage: As stated ++

Once agn, tks TS for such a rare find, keep it up.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1