The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 16-02-2009, 10:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 19
injuredman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterinjuredman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Excellent massage and services from beautiful Sichuan gal

Thanks for the first report! I'm glad that you love her services. Indeed her boobs are powerful. I have to control myself when taking pictures for her.
Old 16-02-2009, 10:18 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
andyc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro.. care to share contact?
Old 16-02-2009, 10:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1377 / Power: 20
sixniner has much to be proud ofsixniner has much to be proud ofsixniner has much to be proud ofsixniner has much to be proud ofsixniner has much to be proud ofsixniner has much to be proud ofsixniner has much to be proud ofsixniner has much to be proud ofsixniner has much to be proud ofsixniner has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodbody View Post
Does does she provide full massage with HJ only ?
Bro injuredman, what is her charges for massage and HJ?
Old 17-02-2009, 10:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 17
jng8338 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tks to TS for the lovely lady Contact...

Summary:

Massage: 10/10 (Damn Shoik) Hard n pinpoint

Svc: 9/10 (Very Pleasant n Very Relax)

FJ: Did not try

BBBJ: 10/10 ( I cum twice ) damn song!

Boob: 10/10 (Big Soft n gd to suck) Fuck i suck like 30mins till my mouth sore!

Last but not least Rtf: 120%

Die Die must try
Old 18-02-2009, 01:40 AM
Samster

injuredman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterinjuredman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks for the nice report. Hope that more will come in after more brothers try out Sha Sha's services. Anyway, her prices for massage and hj is the same at $80 so it might be more worthwhile to do FJ if brothers would like to. Hope this will clarify some doubts that the brothers have.
Old 18-02-2009, 03:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 17
Sibeisong999 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSibeisong999 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Mind to share ctc bro.
Old 18-02-2009, 07:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 18
bell152 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi brudder,

can pm me her contacts?

tks
Old 19-02-2009, 02:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 22
myst is a Helpful and Caring Samstermyst is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by injuredman View Post
Hi Brothers,

Heard from Sha Sha that she has one brother engaging her services yesterday, she is thankful for that. Hope that this brother would help to write a report for her when you are free in order to let the brothers around know about her services.
So sorry bro injuredman, was too caught up, couldn't sit down to pen my experience.

Bored that night and happened that bro injuredman replied my pm. So I fast hand fast leg smsed her. Strange leh, she asked me who am I? Told her my surname then she asked me what is her name? Wah, thought I caught up in some kind of spy game sia! Anyway, told her her name and fixed appt.

Haha, must be Valentine's, C81 was packed! A mid-30s couple ahead of me waited together with me at the lobby for our rooms. The woman looked slightly embarrassed when we exchanged glances. Finally got my room. Smsed Sha Sha and she popped in 10mins later.

First look, hmmm yummy! She's one of the better looking ones I had. Told me that I'm her first customer. I was puzzled then... I was a first customer for the day? But in another few hours would have been next day liao leh. Don't tell me she newbie, also don't make sense since bro injuredman try her massage before mah. She then explained that I'm the first that called her through bro injuredman's recommendation. Ohhh...

Anyway, I stripped, she stripped. Wah, I like! Haven't seen real big boobs in a while and I can confirm that they're originals, not augmented. In the bathroom, she's extremely meticulous, making sure the water temp is just right, soaping, hmm, back rub with her boobies.

I came out first, dried and laid on the bed watching tv. Moments later, she joined me toweled. Some rubba, then strip her of her towel. She then went to fill up a cup of warm water and proceeded to give me a very long and sensuous bbbj, alternating deep throat with the warm water in her mouth! Lasted a good 10-15mins before the cup ran dry. I could have cummed there and then but decided to lun for the finale and was rewarded handsomely later!

She disappeared into the bathroom again. Hmm, what was that for? Ah, she had refilled the cup. Now she asked me do I want to stay on top or below? Told her I want to be on top and she proceeded to lie on the bed and pulled me towards her till my willy wedged between her 2 mounds. Ahh, I've missed this in quite a while since didn't chance on any big boobed girls for quite some time. Then she started pouring from the cup onto my willy and her breasts and I was like wtf! The water's gonna wet the whole bed! Turned out it's soapy water! Reminded me of my soapy massage experience except that this is on a real bed, not those blow-up rubber raft.. :P With the soap as lubricant, the feeling is really good, sliding up and down her body with willy wedged in between her breasts. But I kept persisting, that I must lun. After something like 20mins and sensing that I'm not about to "arrive", she suggested that we go clean off the soap.

Puddles of water start forming outside the bathroom and the bed's a mess. She peeled off the top sheet and we lied on the bed. We hugged. She's nice to hold and I smelled her hair. She gave me another bbbj before capping and we do the do. It wasn't another half hour before I finally "arrived". She commented that I'm good and my wife or gf is so lucky to be able to enjoy. Yeah, well, I told her my ex-wife is useless anyway.

We bathed for the third time and this time the floor in the room is really wet. I was about to get changed when she asked me to lie down on the bed, she'll give me a massage. Since we still have some time, ok why not. There is strength in her massage, though not really a full body workout. She mainly concentrated on my back and legs for about half hour. Overall quite soothing.

I really enjoyed the surprises that she gave, especially from a pretty lady with big boobs! She's not drop dead gorgeous but beautiful in her own way. Reading from the other bros' FRs, mine seems to differ. I am not sure if everybody gets the same treatment, if she does, enjoy. Otherwise, please don't pester or harrass her.

Thanks again, bro injuredman.
Old 19-02-2009, 10:52 PM
Samster

Hi Brother Myst,

Thanks for the lengthy but detailed report. I'm glad that you've enjoyed yourself with Sha Sha and shared the word to all the other brothers in SBF. Hope that you will enjoy yourself this coming weekend!
Old 20-02-2009, 09:37 AM
Samster

superfun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros,

Could any care to share the contacts? Will post FR once I have a session with her?
Old 20-02-2009, 09:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
matt22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Appreciate you can share the ctc.
Thx
Old 20-02-2009, 10:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 22
~Barramundi~ deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by injuredman View Post
Hi Brothers,

Got to know this PRC gal from Xiao Ni, the gal whom I was introducing last time in my previous thread. As business has been bad recently, she requested for my assistance to help her advertise her services:

Name: Sha Sha
Origin: Sichuan (Another sichuan beauty)
Boobs: 36D (Really big and soft!!! )
Services: COB, BJ/BBBJ, Deepthroat, Frenching, Fingering, Catbath, Boobs fuck
Do not provide: Raw, Anal, CIM or COF
Charges: 80/60/1 (Room and CD not included)
Working hours: 11am to 11pm
Room rate: $30 for 2 hours

As I was only going for her massage, I can only comment on her good massage services. She is thorough and can give an excellent massage. With her looks, skills and boobs, I am sure she would be able to please the brothers here. As I am not her OKT, anything that you need to ask please clarify with her directly. Sorry but chinese only as she is not able to understand other languages.

Brothers who are interested can pm me for more details.
bro...pm u already.

hope u can share her contact with me. thanks in advance.
Old 20-02-2009, 10:47 PM
Samster

loser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can I have her contact please.

Thanks.
Old 21-02-2009, 12:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
happy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi All,

First of all let me thank bro injuredman for the contact... kum sia muchie..

Sha Sha is a wonderful gal... if you ask me i would say die die must try...

Here is some fact findings after trying her,

Looks : 6.5 ( not really a looker but her service is out of this world!)
Boobs : Really big but saggy ( anyway nice to fondle)
Services: 11/10 . This is really her plus point. Go and try and you know what i mean!!!

I really enjoy the bath as she really clean you.. make sure you ready for action. In the bathroom already feel like coming with her assault!

RTF : 199/ 100 %

bRO iNJUREDMAN- Great find!! thanks again for the contact!
Old 21-02-2009, 12:43 AM
Samster

Thank you brother Happy for the report. I'm glad that you like her services. Hope that your report will be able to help all others know more about Sha Sha's services. Enjoy your weekend!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1