The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 18-05-2009, 11:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
luvfk38 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Am Sucker for Good Sensual Massage - Angela (pics)

bro,may i have her number, please?
Old 18-05-2009, 12:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 23
pig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Angela aka Lulu?

bro lifeisfun on 15/5/09 has reported that this Angela could be Lulu introduced on 21/1/09 by bro Suck-Pussy. prc wl could be recycling themselves under different names under different bros. check their nbr, if tally, then you know you hit jackpot. they are known to carry two or more hp.
Old 18-05-2009, 08:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 16
bigbuffalo is one of the Best!bigbuffalo is one of the Best!bigbuffalo is one of the Best!bigbuffalo is one of the Best!

during my recent session with her , she showed me her newly acquired samsung phone that can hv 2 sim card.........
Old 18-05-2009, 10:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 16
manl26 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi TS..
may i have her CTC pls..
thnks!
Old 20-05-2009, 12:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
dirtisgood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on Angela - Best Deal Massage ++

Won't write a long FR but wanna promote this nice lady. Called her to arrange for a massage session and she is free, have a feeling her biz is bad so please support! Massage is at the 81 near her place, so she can reach your room very quickly. And when she got here straight away strip me! And SOP shower.

She's not a looker and she's not young, but her body is very nice! Her body looks like a SYT. She's very hardworking to please with BBBJ, she put a lot of energy to rock on top of me for a long time until I come. Not once did she ask me if I want to be on top.

After the exercise, comes the super-good real deal full massage. Whole body, more than 1 hour. Really feels good. Ended with my head on her laps for a head massage.

Never a time-watcher, super service, real deal massage.

Throughout she keep chatting with me, very friendly.

Looks: 4/10 - She is not pretty
Figure: 8/10 - Her body can fight any SYT
Boobs: 8/10 C cup - Nice to hold
Frenching: Did not try
BBBJ: 7/10 - Enjoyable
FJ: 7/10 - Enjoyable
GFE: 7/10 - More like sister, but friendly
Attitude: 9/10 - Punctual and hardworking
Time Watcher - No
RTF: I rather let her massage than any other people, it should be RTM. If my focus is to have a wild time I will go for SYT.
70:2h

Not pretty but good way to release with a great massage, nice for pockets.
Pretty Woman
Old 20-05-2009, 09:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 16
simonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Am Sucker for Good Sensual Massage - Angela (pics)

Firstly got to thanks TS for the contact .....

Recently have a session with her.... First look OMG i have book a session before IN my heart feel like been cheated like that but nvm since already there....

Her massage skill still same normal as before nothing to shout about , but her riding skill still there as she ride like she is in her fantasy .... Finish my first shot and have left never go for the second round .....

Overall still not bad but she need to more improvement and price been increasing quite alot from bro waggie and bro ah mu time the price different alot ...... If those bro here still remember ... think bro pig40 will remember ...

Stat as follow
Name: Angela
Looks: those for particular in look then can just skip her already
Boobs: C Cup
Body: 8/10 (cover her face downward all very good )
Massage: 7/10 ( still can improve alot)
BBBJ: 8/10 ( still as good as before )
FJ: 8/10 ( her riding skill still very good )
Attitude: 8/10 ( lucky she still remember me
Overall: 8/10
Damage: cannot be disclose/2/2 exclude hotel and cap ( only go for 1 shot )

For this ger still not bad la .... treat the regular quite good sometime she will can charge old price to regular ....
Old 20-05-2009, 10:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
hornyd is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro green, its ok la. u only trying to help someone here. since its already posted that she changed her name and also some bros confirmed that she did use another nick before, so all bros here to proceed at own risk lor. if really hv tried b4 last time, also bo bian mah.... at least there's some fresh stuffs for those who haven't tried good massage b4.
Old 22-05-2009, 12:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
aurelien deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Much thanks to Bro Green for the ctc & sorry for my late FR as had tried a few FR this week (body & VIT M is now very weak....)

Just had a session with her and we started with a straight bonk as she told me that bonking followed up by massage will be the ideal case, but i didn't manage to unload after the 1st trial session that last about 20 over mins... we continue with massage & frankly speaking, i like her massage skill as i'm not those who prefer hard strength on pressing "points", rather comfortable.

Then lots of phone call rings here & there & pretty annoying.. but she was back swiftly with her massage and we had it almost 20 over mins before my flag was UPZ after she reaches the peak by rolling here & there..

Here i go with my missionary position & had fought with her again over 20 + mins... (keep telling her to relax as her thight muscle was clamping hard on my "precious" before she CAME.... as i unload RIGHT after her relax herself...)

Overall still not bad but she got to be more natural on her expression.

Looks: 5.5/10
Body: 7/10
Massage: 7.9/10
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 7/10
Attitude: 8/10
Overall: 7.5/10
Damage: 70/2/1 exclude hotel and cap

If you need a good massage (not really soft/piano touch as i told her to reserve her strength), you can look for her service. FYI, please get her ctc from Bro TS please... thanks!
Old 22-05-2009, 02:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 23
pig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Smile Angela

my nick has been mentioned. ok, thanks for the nbr from one bro. checked my list. ah, she indeed had many names: xiaoxue, xiaoman, yingchun. previously one bro had pics of her in many poses. long slender body with relative big boobs to match. ts mentioned not a looker because got pock marks due to pimples during younger days. if you have watched ch8 sitcom Right Frequency by Sharon Au & Hong HuiFang a few years back, she looks like meepok. mia waggie8888 wanted her to tarma with another milf bcos of her looks but at the time, her plus point was younger age. she had long slender hair to match her body in the olden days.
Old 23-05-2009, 04:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
tinktink deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, this is my FR.

This FR is 1 week late due to my busy schedule. ..
Summary
=======
1) Looks cannot compare to SYT
2) Body wins SYT
3) Massage is not bad but lose to Rita's big time.
4) Not a time watcher.
5) Quite chatty.
6) A pei du mama

Looks: 5.5/10
Body: 8.5/10
Massage: 7.5/10
FJ: 7/10
Attitude: 8/10
Overall: 7/10
Old 24-05-2009, 02:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 22
frankykhoo1269 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfrankykhoo1269 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfrankykhoo1269 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfrankykhoo1269 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfrankykhoo1269 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Angela

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig40 View Post
my nick has been mentioned. ok, thanks for the nbr from one bro. checked my list. ah, she indeed had many names: xiaoxue, xiaoman, yingchun. previously one bro had pics of her in many poses. long slender body with relative big boobs to match. ts mentioned not a looker because got pock marks due to pimples during younger days. if you have watched ch8 sitcom Right Frequency by Sharon Au & Hong HuiFang a few years back, she looks like meepok. mia waggie8888 wanted her to tarma with another milf bcos of her looks but at the time, her plus point was younger age. she had long slender hair to match her body in the olden days.

Wow senior Pig.... you are the best PI. Knowing her inside out so thoroughly. How long she has been here? No need to go back PRC meh or is she jumped aeroplane

http://mypleasuredom.blogspot.com
= Personal Cheong Blog
Old 24-05-2009, 04:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 640 / Power: 19
sexton is a name known to allsexton is a name known to allsexton is a name known to allsexton is a name known to allsexton is a name known to allsexton is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyd View Post
Bro green, its ok la. u only trying to help someone here. since its already posted that she changed her name and also some bros confirmed that she did use another nick before, so all bros here to proceed at own risk lor. if really hv tried b4 last time, also bo bian mah.... at least there's some fresh stuffs for those who haven't tried good massage b4.
Quote:
Originally Posted by simonqing View Post
...First look OMG i have book a session before IN my heart feel like been cheated like that but nvm since already there....
Firstly, tks TS greenbs1968 for sharing Angela's ctc!!

Hv made arrangement a wk ago. Too tied up lately n will like to highlight some issues here :

In fact, when i open e door i feel exactly e same as bro simonqing!
I seldom RTF, it can be quite disappointing when u saw e same girl again n again!
The best part is tis is e third time i met her with three diff names!
Too bad, during e short phone call arrangement i didn't notice i knew her nor recognized her voice after almost a yr!
At last i opt for massage only, as i am a massage luver too!
Luckily, that day is a special case. Hv prearrange another session after her n end up Solid Return :
http://samsforum.com/welcome...ml#post3761722

Actually Angela massage n attitude is perfectly alright, just that we are expecting something else!
All her stats n FRs is well posted. Like what bro hornyd stated : at least there's some fresh stuffs for those who haven't tried good massage b4.

For bros whom like her massage pls continue to support her.
To bros whom prefer new blood, pls note :
**Angela's present no (end with ..86) is e same lady Lu Lu or Xue Er (one of e no end with ...2850, which is still a working line)

When i start a thread for a girl, i always ask her if anyone else post for her or any other names used in posting b4?! Of course if e girl lies, we also can't do much.
Hope my 2 cents worth!

Cheers!!

~~~ A SMILE is an inExpEnsive wAy tO chAnge youR LOOKS... ~~~
~~~ 笑一笑,十年少!! ~~~

Many Thanks To Those Who Upz my rep pts!
Pls remember to leave yr nick behind, so i can return the favour n repay yr kindness!! Pls PM me if i missed out anyone.

~~~(^v^)(^v^)~~~
Old 24-05-2009, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 485 / Power: 18
lifeisfun is a glorious beacon of lightlifeisfun is a glorious beacon of lightlifeisfun is a glorious beacon of lightlifeisfun is a glorious beacon of lightlifeisfun is a glorious beacon of light

[ it can be quite disappointing when u saw e same girl again n again!
The best part is tis is e third time i met her with three diff names!

**Angela's present no (end with ..86) is e same lady Lu Lu or Xue Er (one of e no end with ...2850, which is still a working line)

When i start a thread for a girl, i always ask her if anyone else post for her or any other names used in posting b4?! Of course if e girl lies, we also can't do much.

its so perfectly normal to see multiple threads by multiple brothers for the same FL with multiple names now...
Old 26-05-2009, 02:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 640 / Power: 19
sexton is a name known to allsexton is a name known to allsexton is a name known to allsexton is a name known to allsexton is a name known to allsexton is a name known to all
Re: Angela aka Lulu?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig40 View Post
bro lifeisfun on 15/5/09 has reported that this Angela could be Lulu introduced on 21/1/09 by bro Suck-Pussy. prc wl could be recycling themselves under different names under different bros. check their nbr, if tally, then you know you hit jackpot. they are known to carry two or more hp.

Hope my 2 cents worth!

Cheers!!

~~~ A SMILE is an inExpEnsive wAy tO chAnge youR LOOKS... ~~~
~~~ 笑一笑,十年少!! ~~~

Many Thanks To Those Who Upz my rep pts!
Pls remember to leave yr nick behind, so i can return the favour n repay yr kindness!! Pls PM me if i missed out anyone.

~~~(^v^)(^v^)~~~
Old 26-05-2009, 10:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Wanderdao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Firstly, thanks TS for the contact .....
Apologize for the back-dated FR ( about 2 weeks back.) as was veri busy.

Had session with her before ( about 1 year ago) when I open the door to let her in.
(If not mistaken, was on Ah-mu’s website which no longer exists.)
This time, she is better. ( Put on abit of make-up. At least, she tried improving herself.)

Her massage skill still same normal as before nothing to shout about.
Overall still not bad.

Looks: 5.5, she did try to improve, but not for syt lover.
Attitude: 7
Boobs: 6/10
Massage: 6.5
Fj: 6
Bj: 6/10
Overall: 6/10
RTF: Maybe !

Thanks to all Bros for the spirit of sharing !
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1