The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 28-05-2009, 10:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 412 / Power: 21
spyder575 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspyder575 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspyder575 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspyder575 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspyder575 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
What can I say...Hui-Er's worth it!!!

It’s been so long since I started a thread that I am not sure how to start this off. Met Hui-Er 2 nights ago while prowling the upper lorongs after work and out of the few FLs (mainly milfs) that I managed to see, Hui-Er stood out like a shining beacon amidst the craggy shoreline. She was dressed simple in a white top and pants and with her hair piled up high and that munchalicious ass, I had to stop and beckoned her over to my rickshaw. She climbed in and we started chatting…another difference that struck me about her was that she never used that clichéd line “要去吗?” on me and in our short conversation, she was polite, soft-spoken but very confident gal. Got her contact that nite and proceeded to call her last nite after Barca whooped MU’s ass… made our appt and I flew down to GL for our tryst.
Once into the room, she said she was hot and proceeded to strip to her undies and this is what I saw….

IMG_0019.jpg picture by spyder575 - Photobucket

IMG_0020.jpg picture by spyder575 - Photobucket

But then she became shy (dunno pretend one or what) and started to cover herself with her hands lolz. I then coaxed her to remove everything and that’s when my eyes bulged alil…cos this is now what I saw.

IMG_0017.jpg picture by spyder575 - Photobucket

All of a sudden I felt really hungry…
After our individual showers (dun worry she will shower with u guys next time), we hopped into bed and she asked me to lie on my stomach and proceeded to give me a half decent massage, not pro but enough strength plus a lot of effort. She then flipped me over and proceeded with her very wet and thorough catbath…starting from my neck, snaking her way down my body, AVOIDING the now throbbing region all the way to my calves. She made her wet way back up and this time, she quickly engulfed my nutz, massaging them, teasing before embarking on a very shiok and mind numbing BBBJ. Her head bobbed up and down, licking and painting my lil bro, alternating between deep-throating and tongue swirling. Unable to tahan much longer, I lifted her head off my glistening tool and proceeded with my own paintjob. First teed off from her B+/C- cups where she is abit sensitive so bros be gentle there, and doing my own snaking down to her love canal…flicking my tongue over the taut clit (also sensitive there so must paint soft soft) and then I found her love spot, her labia…she thrashes abit and moans like a banshee when you tongue her repeatedly over her labia. Unable to take it, she now flipped me over, grabbed my CD and placed it on my tool with her mouth before we danced to our perspiration. Old and tired, I quickly surrendered….
Looks: 6.5/10 (more milf than syt, but carries herself well)
Boobs: B+/C- (abit saggy)
Body: 7.25/10 (fleshy and great to hug, fair-skinned)
Frenching: sadly no
Painting: yes (but be gentle pls)
BBBJ: 9.25/10 (CIM a yes she said)
NOs: No COB, COF
FJ: 7/10 (I didn’t last long enough to try other stunts)
RTF: hell yea
Damage: $70/1/1

Bros with 5 valid FRs over the last 6 months and at least 1 rep pt need only apply...I will slowly release her contact this week.

Pls note...she operates from 3pm onwards til late nite. So pls be kind and let her have some beauty sleep.

这阵子吃多了小笼包。。。请给我来个可口的大肉包吧!

Last edited by spyder575; 28-05-2009 at 10:59 AM. Reason: Pics
Old 28-05-2009, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What can I say...Hui-Er's worth it!!!

Edited... since u post liao.. hehehehe

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 28-05-2009, 11:00 AM
Samster

spyder575 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspyder575 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspyder575 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspyder575 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspyder575 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Paiseh...thanks Bro

Old 28-05-2009, 12:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4522 / Power: 23
SSSS69SG has a reputation beyond reputeSSSS69SG has a reputation beyond reputeSSSS69SG has a reputation beyond reputeSSSS69SG has a reputation beyond reputeSSSS69SG has a reputation beyond reputeSSSS69SG has a reputation beyond reputeSSSS69SG has a reputation beyond reputeSSSS69SG has a reputation beyond reputeSSSS69SG has a reputation beyond reputeSSSS69SG has a reputation beyond reputeSSSS69SG has a reputation beyond repute

Brother very nice and solid pics.
Old 28-05-2009, 01:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4168 / Power: 17
haonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond repute

Another BBBJ + CIM gem out... lolz, siao liao more n more...
Old 28-05-2009, 05:43 PM
Samster

ok ctcs given out to a few bros...hope their experiences are just as good if not better than mine

Old 28-05-2009, 05:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 15
Piak King is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPiak King is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPiak King is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro, can pm me the contact. Thanks
Old 28-05-2009, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6272 / Power: 25
walabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spyder575 View Post
ok ctcs given out to a few bros...hope their experiences are just as good if not better than mine
bro, look like a milf not to be miss ?
Old 28-05-2009, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by walabis View Post
bro, look like a milf not to be miss ?
service is there...maybe not as hiong as SS but clean armpits !!!

Old 28-05-2009, 08:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 18
bell152 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi brudder,

can share with me her contacts?

tks
Old 28-05-2009, 11:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 16
ultralights deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyultralights deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro, looks like a really good find. tks for the contact, hope to try her real soon
Old 29-05-2009, 12:58 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
prcgal12 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Bro, payday liao, care to pm me her number.

Thanks
Old 29-05-2009, 01:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 16
waiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to behold

muz kiv this hui-er.......
Old 29-05-2009, 01:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 17
BBBJ Killer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Spyder,

Her BBBj rate her 9.25/10.

Die Die must try her. Can i have her ctc?
Old 29-05-2009, 07:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 22
suckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of light

long time no see u post here liao!

post 1 time sure got solid recommendation hor!

AhLongSanJr, hymoh, roman city, onlytellu, Imate, HornyYoungBoy07, Playman, kingx3

thanks to those who help me reach my 555 mark, do leave behind your nick

banned freeloader:
DEADmaninc
-------------------------------------------
u like my new slut in my avatar?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1