The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 06-07-2009, 09:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 20
Monkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud of
Re: korean massage50/1hour

bro TS or jimmyang22

if confirmed korean... pls pm me her ctc ....

thanks
Old 06-07-2009, 01:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
puregold is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyang22 View Post
FR on this korean....

SHE IS REALLY VERY NEW TO THIS LINE SO SHE HOPE THE BRO HERE KIND UNDERSTAND AND FORGIVE.

PM her and ask forcontact, she the TS..
She is not new at all. Tried her more than one year ago when she was in Spore.
Old 06-07-2009, 06:01 PM
Samster

Tagged: 6 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
2020 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thks Bro
Managed to sms her and met her at K81.
Not sure if she is new but she is a bit shy, worse still when i told her that i have some korean friends. She is typical MILF

This is my short FR
If you like milf then you can go for it, if not you can save on some others

Name : Minji
origin : Korean
looks : 6/10
Ht : 170+ cm
Bj : Yes with CD
Fj : soft moan and rather horny
AJ, raw, cim : no
Fingering: Yes, she squirt a lot and it is very wet down there.
Pussy : very wet
Paint: Yes
Damage : $80+$20tip/full service include massage/1 shot/1session
Old 07-07-2009, 05:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 547 / Power: 20
Night70 is a glorious beacon of lightNight70 is a glorious beacon of lightNight70 is a glorious beacon of lightNight70 is a glorious beacon of lightNight70 is a glorious beacon of lightNight70 is a glorious beacon of light

Called her today at 8pm she told me she is not working ...Haizzz
Will try again tomorrow need to conquer korea soon b4 they launch another missile
Old 07-07-2009, 01:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 15
jimmyang22 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjimmyang22 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2020 View Post
Thks Bro
Managed to sms her and met her at K81.
Not sure if she is new but she is a bit shy, worse still when i told her that i have some korean friends. She is typical MILF

This is my short FR
If you like milf then you can go for it, if not you can save on some others

Name : Minji
origin : Korean
looks : 6/10
Ht : 170+ cm
Bj : Yes with CD
Fj : soft moan and rather horny
AJ, raw, cim : no
Fingering: Yes, she squirt a lot and it is very wet down there.
Pussy : very wet
Paint: Yes
Damage : $80+$20tip/full service include massage/1 shot/1session
thanks for the FR and hope that u are not drown by her squirt...(lol)
Old 07-07-2009, 01:55 PM
Samster

jimmyang22 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjimmyang22 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night70 View Post
Called her today at 8pm she told me she is not working ...Haizzz
Will try again tomorrow need to conquer korea soon b4 they launch another missile
Ya... can try to arrange with her again cos she not feeling well.....
Old 08-07-2009, 03:14 AM
Samster

to all bro here who have supported minji, i'm leaving for oversea next week for 2 months.. so any volunteer to be her sub TS? i let her know... thanks.
Old 08-07-2009, 09:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 18
subaru wrx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysubaru wrx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Today book Minji at 11am.
I advise all brother to check with her if she is in the mood to work before doing any booking.
Was not lucky because just massage for 10 mins she say she want to ride me because she no strength and tired.
At first still dun want to strip her bra then manage to take it off then want to lick her nipple and she tell me she dun like to be lick.
After riding for 3 min she ask me to go on top then after a few minutes she ask are u cumming soon really lose the mood then after a while manage to cum.
Personal opinion her cunt is loose as i can't feel anything at all.
Only thing to praise is that her cunt got no smell because smelly cunt really turn me off.
Above is just my own opinion.
Old 08-07-2009, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by subaru wrx View Post
Today book Minji at 11am.
I advise all brother to check with her if she is in the mood to work before doing any booking.
Was not lucky because just massage for 10 mins she say she want to ride me because she no strength and tired.
At first still dun want to strip her bra then manage to take it off then want to lick her nipple and she tell me she dun like to be lick.
After riding for 3 min she ask me to go on top then after a few minutes she ask are u cumming soon really lose the mood then after a while manage to cum.
Personal opinion her cunt is loose as i can't feel anything at all.
Only thing to praise is that her cunt got no smell because smelly cunt really turn me off.
Above is just my own opinion.
I think it very wrong of her... will tell her that to buck up on this attitude.
in fact she did tell me that she misses 3 years old daughter very much probably that could be the reason why she moody...
Old 09-07-2009, 12:08 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
bro_agogo is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

wah lousy attitude leh... thought wanna try korean for a change but now second thoughts after seeing the past post...
Old 09-07-2009, 09:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9999 / Power: 19
randily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Bro subaru wrx
change my mind abt booking her when i see yr post
hope she improved her services after reading yr post.
Old 09-07-2009, 10:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
hohah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

tried Minji a few days back.

however the session was diff from what bro subaru say. i think mood change

anyway a short fr.

origin : korean
looks : 4.5 /10 (i know most bros give higher)
Bj: never have - never ask
Fj : natural moans and horny
fingering: oh yes she is wet.

attitude: i can say is quite good. at the start was not good. i think she is not use to it. after some talking, it was good. could even cuddle and sleep.

remarkrs: maybe get her at the right time will be a good session. however dont expect syt or some solid body. my 2 cents worth of comment.
Old 09-07-2009, 11:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Takahashi1881 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro Subaru,

Thanks for the FR warning, actually call her on Monday to arrange for appointment, but she say not working.

TS should warn her about such attitude, It's Ok if she is not in the mood to service & not make any appointment at all. She need cash to support her family, but SB bros that supported her, should not be taken for a ride.

Our $$$ is hard earned, (average bonked is aprrox. $100.00) we also need to support our own family.

Takahashi1881
Old 09-07-2009, 11:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2316 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

A short Fr for this Minji. There is really nothing good to write about this FL. As u all know that my FR is usually of very high standard. Now this FR will just be the way i feel about this korean. SUX!!!

Met her at 8 pm just now. She was puncture (maybe due to her poor business) but when she walked in, I almost faint. I think maybe due to the make up thats why she looks 30 plus. Without make up i bet u all will be seeing an old hag. She asked me if she's alrite, i told her yeah but she is really not my cup of tea. If not for the korean experience and the fact that i paid 30 dollars for the room, i would have told her to leave.

Once inside, proceed to massage, didn't massage for too long cause no chemistry. When i was near her, i could smell that she stinks. Worse, she dun wanna shower cause she dun like to be wet. I very dulan lo, she stinks and she dun want do this dun want do that. No shower, No BJ at first, stinky worse b4 the sex she asked me i will cum fast or slow one. Nabei where got pple say this b4 even doing it. Totally lost my interest sia. Worse when i purposely said i usually last very long, she gave me the WA...... LOng ah... lanjiao face.

Ok proceed to sex, fingered her, trying to make her squirt cause the previous FRs said she can squirt (part of the reason why i called her). I feel that her pussy is really really loose sia, yes its wet but she kept on talking dunno what things. In the end no squirt, then when my fingers accidentally moved across my nose. Ultimate sian, very smelly like fishy smelly. U know those urine never wipe clean one. Dun bath la... Now my 2IC can barely stand up sia. Nothing turn me off than a smelly CB. Then straight away proceed to sex. Didn't even wanna paint (i think i will really faint if i smell the fishy smell again), just wanna get things done. Then for 5 minutes and 2 positions, i gave up cannot do it with this fat old attitude hag. Told her to HJ instead. She did HJ but i still couldn't cum. Maybe i totally sian liao. Then lied on bed talk cock for 30 minutes then left the hotel. This time is really big big damage 110 dollars but i feel nothing at all. This FL really pushes me to quit FL forever. Thats how bad it is.

origin : korean
looks : 1 /10 (I dun wanna see her again)
BBBj: got but i dun enjoy it at all
Fj : Sian ultimate sian
Fingering: wet and smelly (never wipe her urine is it)
RTF: Unless i got brain damage or force under knife. Give me 110 dollars i also dun want to F her
Damage: 80 +30(room) i feel very very lugi the only good thing is i can canel korean from the list of girls i wanna try. But i didn't expect the korean experience to be this bad
Old 10-07-2009, 03:03 AM
Samster

to all bro who have post Fr whether is good or bad, i appreciate that u put in the effort and time for your FR... Nevertheless, minji send me an sms today saying that she feel bad about all those negative feedback.. She say she would change for the better... Thanks...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1