The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 02-08-2009, 09:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 17
~oyster~ is one of the Best!~oyster~ is one of the Best!~oyster~ is one of the Best!
Re: Unrepentant Fake Lexus Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by lblittlebear View Post
Maybe you should ask the boss, maybe he has good reason to remove it
I hope boss will bring back the old thread.
Old 02-08-2009, 09:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 17
~oyster~ is one of the Best!~oyster~ is one of the Best!~oyster~ is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldghost View Post
i think we r living in a civilisation...therfore

i) the victim have to lodge a report to the legislation, onli then we have a accused
ii) if no report lodge, .....no accused, so no need to answer to anybody...
iii) forget abt citizen arrest, the deed is done weeks ago.....nobody is currently in physical danger....we r not living in some 3 world country....

In fact both parties can now lodge police report and seek legal advice.

Just my 2 cents worth.
Old 02-08-2009, 09:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 16
lblittlebear is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlblittlebear is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlblittlebear is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Boss has closed the original thread. The man and FL had settled between themselves after the FL has received the compensation fee.

So I thought everything is settled & closed ?

Why still create a new thread ?

Time to move on, lah.
(3) XL Candy
(4) FL - Som
(5) FL - Wu Li
(6) FL - Ye Zhi
Old 02-08-2009, 09:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 15
Chia is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChia is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChia is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lblittlebear View Post
Boss has closed the original thread. The man and FL had settled between themselves after the FL has received the compensation fee.

So I thought everything is settled & closed ?

Why still create a new thread ?

Time to move on, lah.
Because now there is a second victim as reported by Beng58. Upon showing Ho's photo, the victim clearly identified Ho as the culprit who impersonated as a Police Officer and robbed her.

I strongly urge Beng58 to go through the media as I have suggested. This is the only way to curb Ho's addiction.
Old 02-08-2009, 10:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2355 / Power: 18
ANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond repute

oh gosh mr acid....you just got burnt again

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDYSIAO14
@@IF I LIKE YOUR POSTS 14 POINTS WILL BE YOURS @@
Old 02-08-2009, 11:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 20
(",) is a Helpful and Caring Samster(",) is a Helpful and Caring Samster(",) is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chia View Post
Because now there is a second victim as reported by Beng58. Upon showing Ho's photo, the victim clearly identified Ho as the culprit who impersonated as a Police Officer and robbed her.

I strongly urge Beng58 to go through the media as I have suggested. This is the only way to curb Ho's addiction.
new paper r very interested to track such cases, eg boy sell himself for $, gay men turn up to meet boy from internet chat etc...

The Electric New Paper, Singapore - TNP SendMail
Old 03-08-2009, 12:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Beng58 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by (",) View Post
new paper r very interested to track such cases, eg boy sell himself for $, gay men turn up to meet boy from internet chat etc...

The Electric New Paper, Singapore - TNP SendMail
Thanks for the link bro, actually im planning to send ANDY HO's particulars to Lianhe Wanbao tomolo as i have already gave him the last chance to explain himself by 3pm today. unfortunately he refused to make any form of apology thus leave me with no choice .... so probably by next week, do remember to buy The New Paper or Lianhe Wanbao for ANDY HO's picture (Of cos with just a think black line across his eyes, making it easily recognisable for everyone.
Old 03-08-2009, 12:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 689 / Power: 17
VanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beng58 View Post
Thanks for the link bro, actually im planning to send ANDY HO's particulars to Lianhe Wanbao tomolo as i have already gave him the last chance to explain himself by 3pm today. unfortunately he refused to make any form of apology thus leave me with no choice .... so probably by next week, do remember to buy The New Paper or Lianhe Wanbao for ANDY HO's picture (Of cos with just a think black line across his eyes, making it easily recognisable for everyone.
SWEE !!! Bro, u need any help in any way, I will be glad to help put ah ho to justice... ... just leave me a PM

Bros who upped me, leave your nick, I sincerely thank you ! and will repay your kindness soon!! (bros that I forgot to repay, pls PM me ok)

Good Luck, Good Health and Great BONK to all Bros !
Old 03-08-2009, 03:44 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bogor View Post
I maybe wrong about beng58, but what acidburn did is a criminal offence.
Please hand him over to the police,
All those filthy PRC whores who solicit on the streets are committing a criminal offence too.

They are also potential spreaders of the deadly HIV virus. The men they infect may well end up passing the fatal disease to their innocent wives and children.

Even if they don't spread diseases, many cause family breakups and much hardship for what were once happy Singapore families because dumbass sinkie men are incapable of distinguishing between a commercial sex transaction and a union based on love and mutual respect.

In fact, one PRC whore has the potential to cause more pain and suffering than 1000 Andy Hos.

The next time you see any illegal whores, hand them over to the police. You'll be doing the whole of Singapore a big favour. In fact, you may even be in line for National Day honors.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 03-08-2009, 03:53 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beng58 View Post
Thanks for the link bro, actually im planning to send ANDY HO's particulars to Lianhe Wanbao tomolo as i have already gave him the last chance to explain himself by 3pm today.
If you want to provide the local tabloids with some juicy stories on a platter, why don't you send some pictures of yourself and your whore mongering buddies with the headlines.. "The Inside story of a whore-mongering Singaporean!"

In fact, you can arrange the meet one of the reporters where you can describe how you operate, how you guys select your whores, why you are willing to risk your health and those of your loved ones to fuck whores, how you can do it without feeling guilty and how you can bring yourself to spend a shitload of money fucking PRC whores while being so reluctant to help needy Singaporeans who need a leg up.

I'm sure it will be the story of the decade. Your loved ones will also enjoy the publicity immensely. They'll be so proud of you.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 03-08-2009, 04:36 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28146 / Power: 25
Swagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down Re: Unrepentant Fake Lexus Owner

Ask him to change his Lexus to Chery better...since he like to rob PRC FLs...
Old 03-08-2009, 08:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3552 / Power: 22
teebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond repute

I think the easiest way is just to get the gal whom Ho has stolen from to make a police report about him impersonating a PO etc. Let the police deal with him.

Why go through all this trouble of putting his car licence plate, HP number, address, IC number etc on this forum? What exactly do you think you can achieve by doing this? Do you want people to make prank calls to him, visit his home and threaten him etc?

Ho can easily go to the police and make a police report that you people are harrassing him and whoever is silly enough to do any of the above is only going to get himself into trouble.

I understand that many cheongsters do get emotionally attached to the FLs they know and everyone feels sorry for them when they get cheated, beaten up by their customers etc. Reason being they are young, working in a foreign country away from their families etc, the issue is that since they willingly work in this line to earn more money, they should know the risks involved and they should also learn to take care of themselves.
Old 03-08-2009, 10:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 21
12345678910 is a Helpful and Caring Samster12345678910 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by teebs_darklord View Post
I think the easiest way is just to get the gal whom Ho has stolen from to make a police report about him impersonating a PO etc. Let the police deal with him.

Why go through all this trouble of putting his car licence plate, HP number, address, IC number etc on this forum? What exactly do you think you can achieve by doing this? Do you want people to make prank calls to him, visit his home and threaten him etc?

Ho can easily go to the police and make a police report that you people are harrassing him and whoever is silly enough to do any of the above is only going to get himself into trouble.

I understand that many cheongsters do get emotionally attached to the FLs they know and everyone feels sorry for them when they get cheated, beaten up by their customers etc. Reason being they are young, working in a foreign country away from their families etc, the issue is that since they willingly work in this line to earn more money, they should know the risks involved and they should also learn to take care of themselves.
good point
Old 03-08-2009, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by netrot View Post
okie.. me back... seem like u all got a point ..

Well.. there seem to be many bro here saying about Ho aka acidburn.. stuff..
Bro max77, no worries.. we thought he was really serious about his mistake.. seem like he really fool us..
But in case u all forgteen.. i still have the adress.. No doubt the thread is deleted.. but his address in not.. cos TS never ask me to deleted or closed it
Anyway i just ask my team to stand down.. never ask to them diespel.. so now i hereby "activate" my team 3 to " monitor " mood..
Bro, I got some serious block in my mind becos the previous thread, beng told about the gal being robbed in a KTV, then in dark ally.

Can someone clarify the story? I dont like Ho, but I dont want people to be framed for some mistakes.

Ho IMHO, may have done it more than once, and was caught this time. However, we cannot nail someone for a mistake that he never did. Doing so will bring about great unjustice. Since so many people have viewed the previous thread and seen his face. I doubt it is not possible that someone might be carrying his photo to ask many other Fls. Or at least asking them to be careful of him.

No one should be blackmailed. But for Ho, I really wonder, what is the best medicine for him. As of now, until more info is given out, or more verification, we cannot say Ho is guilty. However, the black mark on him is very dark now.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 03-08-2009, 11:01 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -71 / Power: 0
Chinapuss has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Once a 24yr old ktv prc fl showed me pics of her family, her house and i noticed a nice car parked in her house compound...so i asked, is tat ur dad's car?...she replied, No! tat car belongs to me!...and guess wat, the car i saw was an Audi R8!!!... ...go figure
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1