The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 04-08-2009, 01:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
brewon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: This will be what you’ll get for bullying Singaporeans over Chinese Whores.

amazing post. IP Addresses... seriously unless he has the admin access to the forum. Thats not possible... i mean for a person of his intelligence level.

Should be interesting to see where is this heading. Sounds like he sperm chiong head. Siow already.
Old 04-08-2009, 01:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 874 / Power: 19
Marlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to behold

Dear Dear TS

You are really a joker!

Although, I am not a law enforcer and know nuts about the what what chapters (Only know Chapter 376 ). The things you posted totally make no sense to me.

You really make me come out from hiding...

(1) True true, I went to a lawyer firm before and asked about posting online before. Everything posted can be use against anyone, is about the same as writing on paper. So same goes to you..

(2) Can you truly determine that IP address belong to that person? Not really so..

(3) Can you prove they are living as pimps? How about fake names? How about Prepaid cards which is not under their names? So what you have their "names" and "numbers" which may not even belong to them in the first place.

(4)
“So far, based on my preliminary analysis of all your IP addresses, I would like to think the nick "fxxkcaveat", "hcbjking", "msn_of_rtg" , "hcbj" etc all belong to the same person as they have the same IP address

Is it correct, Mr fxxkcaveat ? Why you need so many accounts huh ?”
So what if you have done your "Preliminary analysis" You can truly prove it’s the same person? My ex-col share the same computer and IP address in office with me. The answer is no

TS, you are opening a can of worms. Indirectly, Mr. Ho must thanks you for this.

My questions to you. So what if you have everything? So what you email to all division and department from SPF? So what you have all the IP addresses? Eventually, you are exposing yourself to the public. What if you family and friends find out your little hobby in sammy? So what's next?
Old 04-08-2009, 02:01 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
asiefrenchy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

do any bro know who is this moron?
files? yabba yabba
future? yabba yabba

WTF is this moron??

head samster..geez.can block this idiot at source or not

sigh>>
Old 04-08-2009, 02:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 0
dukelow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS got 17 posts most of them is asking for contact? Just want to get out of (M) in order to start this boliao thread? Moreover he also register in jul09 too huh? Isn't this so obvious hor?

Stop being childish lah. How old are you liao? You make yourself look like a clown. Though i did not really follow on those 3 thread you had mentioned. But did read a bit here and there also on your thread title got "bullying Singaporeans over Chinese Whores"? Think i can also safely relate those bullying Singaporeans are Singaporeans too

Oii last but not least 9Aug is coming on this Sun. Shouldn't us all Singaporeans around 6pm stand up and sing "MAJULAH SINGAPURA" together as one united.

May The Force Be With You!
Old 04-08-2009, 02:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1349 / Power: 21
hosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlborolights View Post
What if you family and friends find out your little hobby in sammy? So what's next?
Should be fine lah, daddy scold, mummy beat his hand, curfew and worst is parents install netnanny on his pc loh.
Old 04-08-2009, 02:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
SpoofPrince deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice one chia.. lol... let me tell u something dude.. u claimed u got ip address?? LOL... how about i spoof my ip address and u got the wrong ip ... LOL...and u forwarded them to the police and u got the wrong guy.. That;s another offence for u to provide wrong information.... u may know a bit.. but in this i think u are juz a piece of shit compared to my lvl... ^.^ knowing a bit does nt mean u are very good in it... trust me and dun force me to trace back yr ip.....

as for other bros.. yes... tracing of ip is possible by forum posts... (but i think this moron dun know how to do it, cos he does not even know that it is possible to spoof ip... )

cheers bros.. ^.^
Old 04-08-2009, 03:59 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chia View Post
Hi TS, are you that shameless Ho? If you are, shame on you. If yes, I have many advices and questions for you.
Should be "I have a lot of ADVICE for you" or "I have much ADVICE for you...".

Advice" is a non countable noun; you do not add an "s" to make it plural.

"Advice" is like "Rice". You say... "Please pass me the Rice." You don't say "Please pass me the rices" because "Rice", like "advice", is a non countable noun.

There are many other examples. To test your knowledge of non countable nouns, go to English Language Quiz - Countable or Non-countable Nouns (I-TESL-J) and take the test.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 04-08-2009, 04:05 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpoofPrince View Post
nice one chia.. lol... let me tell u something dude.. u claimed u got ip address?? LOL... how about i spoof my ip address and u got the wrong ip ...
Nobody knows the IP addresses which each post originated from for the simple reason that I don't log them. Obtaining an IP address would require a server hack and a reconfiguring of the software without being detected. I'm confident this has not happened.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 04-08-2009, 06:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 23
lawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud of

this is so funny,

i bet this is the guy that rob the working gal and run off with free fuck.. thus, many came and disclose his name/number..

he gotten so scared that ppl he knew might know its him.. come and put up such threat to scared ppl from posting more about him..

one thing i could say about him is he is a fucker loser in life and a worst than the ash on my shoe.. (not even worth been a bug)..

Want free sex / free money from working gal still dare to post such thing..

If i am his father.. I will fucking skin him alive and hang myself dead in shame..

seriously, human race is so weird sometimes.. U did wrong and u still have the balls and courage to come out and say/do 1 million things to justify your act..
Old 04-08-2009, 09:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 22
~Barramundi~ deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

seems like this idiot HO KW fellow have no remorse at all.

initially, u kept quiet but scare like shit and tremble with fear when u found out that ur info r being exposed in here.

then u beg and cry for forgiveness.....some of the bros here actually believe u and give u a chance to repent.

now u acted like an idiot preaching abt karma. let me tell u this, karma will get u first for being such an arse-hole.

law will catch up with u one fine day.....for ur info, i also have all those info abt u that the mod deleted......

btw....i zapped u.
Old 04-08-2009, 09:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 20
netrot is one of the Best!netrot is one of the Best!netrot is one of the Best!

hi.. bro sam.. saw ur post .. so if this guy managed to hack into ur system for our ip address, are u going to let him off with a "warning"?

Thanks.. just asking...
Old 04-08-2009, 10:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 21
Accord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to behold

1 word for the TS... MORON
2 words for the TS... BO LIAO
3 words for the TS... 神经病
Old 04-08-2009, 10:12 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -24 / Power: 0
fl saviour is stuck in moderation for some time to come

haiz.. mr ho( if its really u) u wont be able to scare off the vigilantes here de la.. and i think ur plan just BACKFIRED LIAO
SO GD LUCK TO U
Old 04-08-2009, 10:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 19
aczeta is a glorious beacon of lightaczeta is a glorious beacon of lightaczeta is a glorious beacon of lightaczeta is a glorious beacon of lightaczeta is a glorious beacon of lightaczeta is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by karmamanz View Post

P/S: Some of you could be thinking of PM me to beg not to submit evidence of your pimping or threatening to Police. I know I’m a soft hearted person. To prevent you guys from PM me, I’ve “filled up” my inbox such that I cannot receive any PMs now. Ha ha ha.
Please forgive him lah... he does not even know that there is an option for him to "choose" not to receive PM..

Have to resort to manually filling up his inbox..

Owe some of you return points. guys..pls pm me your post if I forgot to up u..
Old 04-08-2009, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

So, Mr Ho,

We all given you a chance, and you are here for revenge? I suggest you lie low and come back with a new nick lah.

Forget about that incident and life goes on.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1