The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 07-08-2009, 12:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
josephjo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Nice looking KTV girls with good 360 BBBJ skill and Dua Neh Neh to introduce.

Introduce by a friend say got this girl a friend of her quite pretty. So ok lor I made appointment and drive down to her place to pick her up at balestier. PIck her up and landed in 81 Very soon. We TCSS and the reason why she do this is becoz she cannot earn enough during KTV.

We go for our bath and sot. And she knows make you hardon. Also she is very shy coz when i try to rub her pussy she start to moan abit and faster retract. haha.. She started her BJ first I say put the cap on doesn't matter. She put it on. Usually I tell you I don't feel much for blow job and I'm not a blowjob person Seriously. But when she do it. I tell you its the best of all the FL i tried. mostly I don't feel anything but her is different. I feel so much abit like my hand doing it like that. I think it has to be her method. She do the 360 one very shiok. very soon already stand. And feel very shiok. She likes the missionary position but I not very good at it. So we change to cowgirl position except that she is facing away from me. less than 2 mins I almost already. (Think has to do with the blowjob also and the way she move her hip. ) I faster ask her change position so as not to cum so fast. She now faces me. Basket within 2 mins I cumed..... both of us lie on the bed and as SOP take a bath and go eat. She say she wants to eat Macdonald.

Name: Pingping
Looks: 7.5/10 (I really got to admit that her features is nice but you got to understand that I only like petite girls. So if only is petite, I can say my ratings is about 8. But from what I think most guys would probably give her 8 as the way i see their FR..)
Boobs: (C, Boobs lover favour I think. I'm not a boobs person. Its big for sure so far biggest in my limited advanture.)
Body: 7/10 (She is not fat at all. She has what seems like an hour glass figure. But the problem is I am a petite size lover so maybe not to my liking. She is not fat, maybe alittle baby fat but its ok one. boobs and hip is big waistline small tat is more important. Maybe bone is big that's why, slightly bigger than usual Singaporean girls. But not fat.)
BBBJ: 9.5/10 (Ok she does 360 bj very shiok. ..)
BJ: (Only applies to those who dont get BBBJ due to hygiene.)
CathBath: 6/10 (She was really cold so she bath really fast.)
Frenching: No
CIM/COF: Nvr try!
COB: Maybe can try, ask her urself.
Painting/Fingering: I no try, she put some lubricant or something and her pussy is sweet. I lick one time stop liao....
FJ: 8/10 I would like to comment that I didn't try alot of position. But her one positiion makes me cum fast coz of the hip movement that is control very well.
Service: 6.5/10 (she was compalining cold but can see she got some skill just haven't show. The reaso I give 6.5 is only becoz she is not very experirence like some veteran FL know what to do very well. She just started doing this only.)
RTF: I'll try others for now. I like petite girls seriously....

Strength: She is very Teh.. means she knows how to beg and ask you. Maybe becoz she works in KTV. Boobs and her technique is seriouly good. This is the best BBBJ I had till date, coz I really feel.usually when girls do Bj on me I don't feel anything.

Weakness: Inexperience and new in this line.

For those who ask for the contact like others. I does abit of screening. So please understand. Also up me if you enjoy yourself with her. Leave a FR please.

Damage: $80/1/60mins + Hotel + CD + Tips

Up List:
middleday, gooner8
Old 07-08-2009, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1016 / Power: 16
hardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud of
Re: Nice looking KTV girls with good 360 BBBJ skill and Dua Neh Neh to introduce.

bro.. damage leh?
Old 07-08-2009, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2349 / Power: 21
onion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Nice looking KTV girls with good 360 BBBJ skill and Dua Neh Neh to introduce.

Since u din mention her damages. Let me guess her price range shld be at 80-100

In the mountain till further notice 阿弥陀佛!!!
Old 07-08-2009, 12:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 17
FiReBanD deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

bro, the damage he stated is $80/1/60mins rite ?
Old 07-08-2009, 12:44 AM
Samster

sorry edited and added in the damage. Errm I think $80 is already valued for $$

Up List:
middleday, gooner8
Old 07-08-2009, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiReBanD View Post
bro, the damage he stated is $80/1/60mins rite ?
Sorry first time introduce so alot of mistake, haha

Up List:
middleday, gooner8
Old 07-08-2009, 01:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4168 / Power: 17
haonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by onion_rings View Post
Since u din mention her damages. Let me guess her price range shld be at 80-100
u treat her onion rings, she will bbbj for u... heheheh
Old 07-08-2009, 01:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2349 / Power: 21
onion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by haonan25 View Post
u treat her onion rings, she will bbbj for u... heheheh
knn after she eat onion rings straightaway bbbj for me how? My 小弟弟 got another nick bawang n not bawu hor!

In the mountain till further notice 阿弥陀佛!!!
Old 07-08-2009, 05:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 15
thong650816 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guythong650816 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

hi TS, pls pm me her ctc, thanks in advance.
Old 07-08-2009, 07:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 16
thinkofdave is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthinkofdave is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthinkofdave is a Helpful and Caring Samster

can i ask for her nos? tksss
Old 07-08-2009, 04:19 PM
Samster

Thanks to all those who pm me. I had reply with ctc to all the bros who's has a certain number of points. and bros who share their contact with me before.

Hope to hear good news of you enjoying it soon.

Up List:
middleday, gooner8
Old 07-08-2009, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
knn after she eat onion rings straightaway bbbj for me how? My 小弟弟 got another nick bawang n not bawu hor!
Looks nice..

Maybe u can put the onion rings round your 小弟弟 so that she can nibble as she blows..

hmmm edible cock-ring ,,,,.... hmmm

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 07-08-2009, 09:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4168 / Power: 17
haonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
LOL!!! onion smell didi... power sia...
Old 08-08-2009, 10:03 AM
Samster

Second Batch of Contact Sent out. Hmm haven't had FR yet...

Up List:
middleday, gooner8
Old 10-08-2009, 12:34 AM
Samster

Really sorry to some of the bros here. Coz I found out that Pingping was already being posted by someone else as Dior.

I'm also very angry that she told me she was never posted and ask me to post for her. So for now I shall not share the contact anymore. WHo ever is interested can search for Dior by bro boblee1963.

Up List:
middleday, gooner8
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1