The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 28-11-2003, 03:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 23
farark is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfarark is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfarark is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Re: Re: Re: Little Bkk in Hong Kong

Quote:
Originally posted by tirak69
bro, u sure the chio ones are phoo yings??? i afraid in your drunken stupor post the wrong news... but then its been said that katoeys give the best blow as they know what guys want. 555555...
Wah lao eh... Like tt also doubt my radar ah? But then again, my chio could be your nah kiet... as sometimes we don't conflict each other...

Old 28-11-2003, 07:37 PM
Samster

farark is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfarark is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfarark is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Little Bkk in Hong Kong

Quote:
Originally posted by farark
Wah lao eh... Like tt also doubt my radar ah? But then again, my chio could be your nah kiet... as sometimes we don't conflict each other...

Only one problem though, SC and I kind of have conflict leh (Note: Between SC and me hee hee hee )...

55555!
Old 28-11-2003, 07:38 PM
Samster

Yomun,

Care to help me with a spiffy avatar like yours or not? Maybe can do one of LOSO?

55555!
Old 29-11-2003, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Yomun,

Care to help me with a spiffy avatar like yours or not? Maybe can do one of LOSO?

55555!
¢Íº¤Ø³ÁÒ¡ ·ÕèÁÒËÒ¼Á ¤Ø³ Yomun.

Will send photos to you once I get it... Hee!

Last edited by farark; 29-11-2003 at 12:59 PM.
Old 30-11-2003, 02:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 22
tirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

dun noe leh... u seem to be encroaching most times recently. leave some meat on the bones for others lah...
Old 30-11-2003, 02:12 AM
Samster

tirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

dun noe leh... u seem to be encroaching most times recently. leave some meat on the bones for others lah...
Old 03-12-2003, 12:37 PM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Little Bkk in Hong Kong

Quote:
Originally posted by tirak69
Don't like that say leh... I remember the days when pooying kuen Thai not good enough for you leh... So who's encroaching?
Old 03-12-2003, 01:04 PM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 22
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Little Bkk in Hong Kong

Quote:
Only one problem though, SC and I kind of have conflict leh (Note: Between SC and me hee hee hee )...

55555!
You guys forgotten 1 thing, I always let you guys choose first, then I will take the 2nd choice if the 1st choice is taken. If you got 2 dicks, then I take the 3rd choice, if there is.

hahaha
SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 03-12-2003, 02:34 PM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Little Bkk in Hong Kong

Quote:
Originally posted by siamcutey
You guys forgotten 1 thing, I always let you guys choose first, then I will take the 2nd choice if the 1st choice is taken. If you got 2 dicks, then I take the 3rd choice, if there is.

hahaha
SC
Wah lao eh! Respect... Bro with yiqi!

But for me also got problem with choosing first because dunno why always don't like to choose first one leh...

Anyway, between you and me, when we conflict, we know that both of us got taste!!!

55555!
Old 03-12-2003, 02:53 PM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Little Bkk in Hong Kong

Quote:
Don't like that say leh... I remember the days when pooying kuen Thai not good enough for you leh... So who's encroaching?
One must not stay static... we move with the times... cannot eat rice everyday wat... sometimes kway tiao or bee hoon also taste good. if i dun improve u say i let u down lor...
Old 03-12-2003, 06:35 PM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 22
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Little Bkk in Hong Kong

Quote:
Wah lao eh! Respect... Bro with yiqi!

But for me also got problem with choosing first because dunno why always don't like to choose first one leh...

Anyway, between you and me, when we conflict, we know that both of us got taste!!!

55555!
If same choice, simple, both of us choose different one.

hahaha
SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 03-12-2003, 07:12 PM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Little Bkk in Hong Kong

Quote:
Originally posted by siamcutey
If same choice, simple, both of us choose different one.

hahaha
SC
Provided if got other lao chio to bio first.

hahahahaha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1