The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 25-07-2014, 06:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 11
chewyfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchewyfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchewyfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Lightbulb Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffness View Post
The conversation about alleged abuse and finger pointing must stop please. This is a thread on MY FAVOURITE MASSAGE GIRLS and should be about honest, genuine FRs.

Take the conversation on a separate thread if you want. If this continues, I'll ask the boss to start deleting posts that are spamming the thread.
bro, just do necessary actions & hyperlink all the post to ask moderator to delete. cheers.
if not this wont stop...
Old 25-07-2014, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7010 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by haosing View Post
try and provoke us lah. let the case open lo.
Us is who ? chewyfruit and you the case has been pending all along, let it carry it process and stop flaming in thread.

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 25-07-2014, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1735 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by maestrokey View Post
Tried 2 MLs over the past few days.
One of which is Xue Er/Xiao Feng.

So I decided to try Zhen Ni/Xin Yu who was introduced to me by one of my bros, finally little bro is happy.

Bro, your MR on Xue Er kenna delete liao.

Btw, who looks better?

Xue Er been on my radar, no time to try her yet.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 25-07-2014, 10:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1188 / Power: 23
i love you has much to be proud ofi love you has much to be proud ofi love you has much to be proud ofi love you has much to be proud ofi love you has much to be proud ofi love you has much to be proud ofi love you has much to be proud ofi love you has much to be proud ofi love you has much to be proud of

http://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=460237

I did a massage session with Bao Er last week and though this is late, but I know she deserves.

She has great service and has a slutty look but is a really fragile sweet gal at heart, so be nice to her.

Looks: looks slightly different from the pics with less make up but she is sweet, so not issue, as she more than makes up for it.
Boobs: big and firm, cute nips though
Body: really rocks, curvy with soft ass. could not stop grabbing her ass while she was doing the body massage
Massage: 8/10, enough said
BBBJ: 9/10 really long and does everything i ask for even deepthroat!
Overall: 8.5/10 Do check her out if you want a sexy, slutty girl, who is yet still a very sweet and lovely gal in person.

Another quality mingzhao masseuse!

Old 25-07-2014, 10:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 653 / Power: 19
AndyLau2006 is a splendid one to beholdAndyLau2006 is a splendid one to beholdAndyLau2006 is a splendid one to beholdAndyLau2006 is a splendid one to beholdAndyLau2006 is a splendid one to beholdAndyLau2006 is a splendid one to behold

Was feeling a bit horny this morning so decided to surf a bit to see what massage girls are available. At first I wanted to try someone from another stable but she was booked all the way till 7pm which is too long a wait for me. Then I recalled Zu Er from mingzhao whom I wanted to try after seeing her pic a few days ago.

Made a slot managed to get one at afternoon so still not too bad, can go after lunch. Merrily made my way up to the apartment. She was hiding behind the door, the first impression was her snow white body, very fair. The usual massage began but unlike other massage girl she lay her head on my lap and occasionally caress my body after the massage was done.

She then moved behind me to hug me and started kissing my ear. Her sensual touch and kisses made me hard immediatly and we were all over each other carassing her Huge and Firm D boobs and she tried taking off my jeans but as they are button fly jeans she had a hard time. I quickly remove them myself and all hell broke loose her HJ was simply skillfull with tons of ball stroking.

Simply a wonderful session, definitely worth the money.

Looks: 7.5/10 (Same as photo, may not be extremely pretty but really grow on you, unlike others)
Body: 8/10
HJ: 8/10
Attitude: 10/10 (very willing to serve)
Overall: 8.88/10
RTM: must be crazy not to

Last edited by AndyLau2006; 28-07-2014 at 10:26 AM.
Old 25-07-2014, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
megaman11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffness View Post
An overdue FR on Chewyfruit's Nacy

Link to Nacy's SBF thread here. My FR found here.
Link to Nacy's chewyfruit page here.

Chewyfruit's Nacy:

Repost of FR:
Boss, almost went to look for her, noticed location got security guard, do they stop and ask you?
Old 25-07-2014, 11:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
blacksaf117 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Regarding nacy/yina, I walked straight in the last time. No security guard stopped me. Hope this helps.
Old 25-07-2014, 11:32 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
HornyGDragon is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Anyone know is 痛痛 still working? Unable to located her contact on her site

http://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=458671
Old 25-07-2014, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 879 / Power: 10
D0ppleganger is a splendid one to beholdD0ppleganger is a splendid one to beholdD0ppleganger is a splendid one to beholdD0ppleganger is a splendid one to beholdD0ppleganger is a splendid one to beholdD0ppleganger is a splendid one to beholdD0ppleganger is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by HornyGDragon View Post
Anyone know is 痛痛 still working? Unable to located her contact on her site

http://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=458671
Hi, I did sms her a few days ago and she was fully booked.

Unfortunately I already deleted the conversation.
Old 26-07-2014, 01:13 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3304 / Power: 21
stiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by megaman11 View Post
Boss, almost went to look for her, noticed location got security guard, do they stop and ask you?
Dude, I'm not boss :P Just the thread starter (TS). But for guards, unless you're Malay or Indian (yeah yeah they do racial profiling), they usually will not bother checking where you're going. Unless there have been complaints from residents and the management council acts on it by insisting the guard checks everyone.

Best thing to do is check with Nacy.
Old 26-07-2014, 05:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 10
maestrokey is one of the Best!maestrokey is one of the Best!maestrokey is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
Bro, your MR on Xue Er kenna delete liao.

Btw, who looks better?

Xue Er been on my radar, no time to try her yet.
My experience with Xue Er/Xiao Feng was pretty bad. Entered at 2255 left at 2340, finished MR at 2355 lol. She looks pretty and her boobs are nice, but I only had autoroam during BBBJ, only touching no mouth action and couldn't even go near her garden. BBBJ halfway she removed it and HJ. I told her cumming, can put back in mouth she ignore me and finished it. Later tell me got ulcer don't want infection. Ulcer still can BBBJ. I read a lot of positive comments leh, that's why try. But maybe no chemistry or my face she don't like lol. But she did keep trying to smile during the whole session. Anyway if you're a boob lover Xue Er and Xin Yu both have big boobs. Xin yu's photos don't do her justice I clicked better with her, played with her headlights until shiok. IF I were to RTM, definitely Xin Yu over Xue Er, but that's just me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by megaman11 View Post
If security guard ask, just give a random unit. Like 602, if not a lot people going in and out of her apartment. That's what she told me 2 days ago. Just walk further away from the guard house and they will be lazy to check you I guess. First time I kenna also, subsequently never already.
Old 26-07-2014, 11:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 11
herotan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterherotan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

anyone has any fr on shanghaifun ladies? Trustworthy?

http://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=445240
Old 26-07-2014, 01:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 924 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1940 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by herotan View Post
anyone has any fr on shanghaifun ladies? Trustworthy?

http://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=445240
Any girl also can? Had a bittersweet experience with one who has left about a month back. Cannot bother to look through the listing to check if she's back. Can't remember what she was called. Mid 20s quite okay looking.

Bitter:
-Location (area n) very run down. Many girls sharing apartment and not well kept.

-Top was on all the time, maybe due to when during hj I declined her offer for bj + top up - face turn a bit black.

-Used the same towel I used to wipe dry after shower to wipe off massage oil, I used the same towel again after massage - super bitter.

Sweet:
She treat me grapes after the session which I thought was sweet of her and thus didn't kick a big fuss over the prior experience. Had a nice chat during the grapes feeding as well.

Neutral:
Massage was not too bad but not very good also.

Hope it helps a bit.

Zara
Old 26-07-2014, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
fish92 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by maestrokey View Post
If security guard ask, just give a random unit. Like 602, if not a lot people going in and out of her apartment. That's what she told me 2 days ago. Just walk further away from the guard house and they will be lazy to check you I guess. First time I kenna also, subsequently never already.
Last time I went, walked right pass the guard house and he didn't bothered me. Maybe have to see who's the guard on duty I think? Some maybe stricter. Btw her massage and extras are pretty good.
Old 26-07-2014, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 10
newbieintn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros try this ml any feedback...

http://liltigersden.com/angel/
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1