The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 15-01-2017, 01:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty0870 View Post
你坏坏

XD

10char
Old 15-01-2017, 01:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 13
kinghu is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkinghu is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkinghu is a Helpful and Caring Samster

http://sgbeautycastle.com/bao-bei-massage-fj/

this one got good package...any review.
Old 15-01-2017, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 8
Vova deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVova deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

http://mygongzhuwang.com/cora/

Tried Cora 2 days ago (Friday 13th). She looks like inside the photos, cute and bubbly. Have some fun moments inside the shower together with teases and BBBJ. After that we dried up with fresh towels, and her massage is good. Not the best or the most professional, good with reasonable strength, feels relaxing after that. After back massage, turned over for the HJ, released in mins, paid her and left a happy man.

Look: 7
Body: 7.5
Massage: 8.5
bbbj: 9
hj: 9
RTM:yes
Old 15-01-2017, 03:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Off the record, who are your opinions of AP now? Of course everyone has his favourite and my regulars are not necessarily AP.

Just a few of the season.

My opinion is Aini, Vivian, Laura, Mint.

What about other bros' input? Just for curiousity.
Old 15-01-2017, 03:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 21
b00ze is a Helpful and Caring Samsterb00ze is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Off the record, who are your opinions of AP now? Of course everyone has his favourite and my regulars are not necessarily AP.

Had laura before. Very good feel. Felt like a friend. She offered tarma with mint but i dun have enough vitamin $.
Old 15-01-2017, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Gleefully deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Laura , mint , abby, Adele, miqi. Imo
Old 15-01-2017, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 9
kaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Guess Paris is definitely one of them but very hard to book. In term of attitude, think Xiao Mo definitely deserve to be consider as top notch as well..
Old 15-01-2017, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 12
lorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud of
Quote:

Aini, mint, selena. Didn't try vivian. Is belle from gongzhuwang good?
Old 15-01-2017, 07:17 PM
Samster

kaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorong8 View Post
Aini, mint, selena. Didn't try vivian. Is belle from gongzhuwang good?
Actually my 1st post in sbf in march 2016. I oso ask the same qn. Still remember that time i always feel the top 5 is clearly, mint, ini, paris & hope even though i still have no chance to try the last 2..
Old 15-01-2017, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 12
lorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisiong View Post
Actually my 1st post in sbf in march 2016. I oso ask the same qn. Still remember that time i always feel the top 5 is clearly, mint, ini, paris & hope even though i still have no chance to try the last 2..
Too bad that I didn't get to try clearly
Old 15-01-2017, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorong8 View Post
Too bad that I didn't get to try clearly
Anyway clearly is overhyped. She is my regular ml in 2015 but nvr think she is really that good, a bit stuck up sometimes, haha..
Old 15-01-2017, 09:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 10
javascript deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjavascript deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone got any idea what happened to SERENE from LTD.? She disappeared all of a sudden. Thanks. She was supposed to be here for 6mths but now it's only 3mths & she is gone.
却看不到我滴在
键盘上的泪
++++++++++++++++
Old 15-01-2017, 10:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12282 / Power: 20
smoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Cong Cong and Darcy for me

2nd round KIV return list: hungten, hayday, bonker guy, len75, lookingaround, ah rat, GladBoy, Sanuuk, MatthewC, 69sex, slicker69, Jay Chou, w00f, Apollo, swagelock, ejectjoy, essinine, zl1983, wohaha96, hccheonger, biostar, bigbirdbird

Old 15-01-2017, 10:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 8
Catch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by javascript View Post
Anyone got any idea what happened to SERENE from LTD.? She disappeared all of a sudden. Thanks. She was supposed to be here for 6mths but now it's only 3mths & she is gone.
Her wechat profile photo has just been changed with moments deleted, and her LTD ad is gone. So she is either rtc or not working.
Old 15-01-2017, 10:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 8
Catch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to all

One of the fail-safe ML Crystal/Eternity is back http://sglonelyguy.com/crystal-massage/.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1