The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 18-01-2017, 12:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
devilroc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sytdreamer View Post
is mint still working or rtc ? text her today to book never get reply ?
I know last Sunday 15 jan she got work. I try to book but the timing she give me not suitable. But I going to try again soon
Old 18-01-2017, 12:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sytdreamer View Post
is mint still working or rtc ? text her today to book never get reply ?
Still around. Location had problems over the weekend. Relocating. Wait for updates and confirmation.
Old 18-01-2017, 02:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1158 / Power: 10
Zoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud of

http://www.liltigersden.com/hsiao-yun/
https://www.perfectmassage.club/tian-xin

Visited this new LTD girl whom advertised as nude recently. She came to our little red dot a few months before and in fact I have visited her and gave a MR on her last year in Jun.
Surprised that when I asked her whether has she come to our country before, she told me it was her first time here well, she refused to admit that she has came before ....fine, I was not there for questioning her motive.
I knew it was her after conversing with some topics ... but since she could not remembered me ... just TCSS with her ...

Look: Her photo and her actual person has differences. The photos that she used was few years back, a slimmer person. Now she has put on weight (Same as in my previous MR). She is more towards a medium frame person, but not fat. Not ugly, effort to put on make-up.

Body: B boobs, with smooth skin

Location: Exactly the same location when I last visited her last Jun. Shared unit with shared toilet. Her roommate is Wynn from LTD(Another nude ML) Heard she is going to look for a studio apartment soon.

Massage: Same as before. She would covered my back with a towel and proceeded with the massage. Massage strength not hard ... can be considered towards soothing type. She offered to perform head and neck massage on me too. Overall, massage passable.

Sensual/HJ: No BM, No HDLY, No Cat Bath. Her teasing still lacked of it. She would just licked your nipples and HJ my little brother. Luckily, this time round she offered full nude without panty during sensual ... so it was 4G roaming on her whole body, including the south. Able to suck her boobs too. The lack of teasing is somewhat compensated by the full roaming of her body. Able to accommodate to my request.

Attitude: Not bad, quite a chatty lady. Time management wise ok. Did not answer any call during my session.

This is my previous MR on her in last Jun:
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?p=14738808&highlight=tian+xin#post1 4738808
  3. OK Massage
  4. Acceptable service time

Last edited by Zoliath; 18-01-2017 at 03:17 AM. Reason: added accomodation
Old 18-01-2017, 05:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Is it only me or these ladies have been leeching on this island for too long, some of them even stay here for years.

I mean, with such a tortoise-slow refresh rate, I am having a serious trouble picking up new girls to have fun with. Everytime I feel I want to go cheong, I went through all the major websites again and again, either it was an old face or it was a CMI face. Anybody feels the same here? Or you guys are enjoying the scene very much?
Old 18-01-2017, 06:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
Is it only me or these ladies have been leeching on this island for too long, some of them even stay here for years.

I mean, with such a tortoise-slow refresh rate, I am having a serious trouble picking up new girls to have fun with. Everytime I feel I want to go cheong, I went through all the major websites again and again, either it was an old face or it was a CMI face. Anybody feels the same here? Or you guys are enjoying the scene very much?
Yes same feeling, as per a previous post:
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Paiseh... just that the overall quality of MLs are kinda lacking since at least the start of last year... when I look back to the bountiful years, just feel compromised even with the top selections nowadays...

So rather indulge in other vices (drinking, zhng ride...)
and I did mention earlier if it's the quality deteriorating or our expectations getting higher?

C
Old 18-01-2017, 07:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 12
lorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud of
Quote:

Newbie here but I am feeling the same. Don't even feel like going back to the regulars like aini or mint.
Old 18-01-2017, 07:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Quote:

I feel you as I share your thoughts.
This is becoming a norm for the ladies as they know how to play with the Singapore regulations.
For the now we have to take it slow and hopefully these garbages disappear in the near future.
Old 18-01-2017, 10:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12282 / Power: 20
smoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Same thoughts bro..... after 1 or 2 RTMs, start to get tired of a particular ML and I will attempt to switch targets, but always don't seem to find one that is desirable, in the end always end up with the one who can click with me

2nd round KIV return list: hungten, hayday, bonker guy, len75, lookingaround, ah rat, GladBoy, Sanuuk, MatthewC, 69sex, slicker69, Jay Chou, w00f, Apollo, swagelock, ejectjoy, essinine, zl1983, wohaha96, hccheonger, biostar, bigbirdbird

Old 18-01-2017, 10:09 AM
Samster

Vanguard82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoky7 View Post
Same thoughts bro..... after 1 or 2 RTMs, start to get tired of a particular ML and I will attempt to switch targets, but always don't seem to find one that is desirable, in the end always end up with the one who can click with me
True, however - I do have 3 that I really miss. I have RTM them more than I can remember, maybe because of the chemistry that I had with them.

Yang Yang (BBBJ Queen)
Love (previously from LTD)
Fate (previously from LTD)

I wonder if anybody knows if they will be coming back or if they have already moved on? I miss the good old days when the ladies from LTD were all top-notch.
Old 18-01-2017, 10:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanguard82 View Post
True, however - I do have 3 that I really miss. I have RTM them more than I can remember, maybe because of the chemistry that I had with them.

Yang Yang (BBBJ Queen)
Love (previously from LTD)
Fate (previously from LTD)

I wonder if anybody knows if they will be coming back or if they have already moved on? I miss the good old days when the ladies from LTD were all top-notch.
For newbies who never had a chance to try MLs from the "good old days ", actually two of them are still around, namely Miqi and Liwen. These two "oldies" in fact were flatmates with Fate at one time, at that Level 4 private apartment in the East with the opposite neighbour's door almost perpetually open.

Don't know what Fate is doing now, but one thing for sure, she can't come back.
Old 18-01-2017, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 21
tiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud of

Agreed!

quality has deteriorated over the years..... always keep seeing the same few old faces.... no new blood and no big boobs!

hah!

Can't except to cheong overseas all the time ya since sg is still our home base.

Quote:

Old 18-01-2017, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 11
alexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

once in a while, when those KTV standard girls become ML will enjoy. slim waist, nehneh just nice. butt perk.. but always fully booked. .. lots of HC still refresh their stock.. now and then still see good ones.. problem with internet ones is don't get to see the real face... photoshop pics look swee reach there... either different person or figure x2.

HC better, see face at counter... nice .. masuk
Old 18-01-2017, 12:11 PM
Samster

devilroc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes I agree it getting worse and the review on the website cannot be trusted. I tried 1 before got 7 good review on the site. Tried and I declare it as my worse experience and all the review I confirm all make up by the gal herself to gain business. Also the photo is fake, if not at least was 10years ago. when I go in that time, I saw another Bro with a piss look leaving the place. Ya the place was share by 3ppl with a common toilet.
Old 18-01-2017, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 15
Antitai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

I heard from some girls, they introduce their good sister to come here, all of them were rejected by ICA, it could be one reason ....
Old 18-01-2017, 12:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2668 / Power: 16
sytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilroc View Post
I know last Sunday 15 jan she got work. I try to book but the timing she give me not suitable. But I going to try again soon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Still around. Location had problems over the weekend. Relocating. Wait for updates and confirmation.
thanks for info for mint , hope she settle the relocation soon and the place location to find , wish can book her soon

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1