The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 23-02-2017, 03:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 8
TheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by z9878987898789 View Post
Anyone tested Crystal? Pricing is quite steep and lack of detailed MR.
Which Crystal?
Old 23-02-2017, 03:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
z9878987898789 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMentalist View Post
Which Crystal?
The stickied under KTV and HC forum.
Old 23-02-2017, 03:56 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
thrills is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

vietnam ML, anyone tried?
https://www.perfectmassage.club/ava

another sibei hot photo, but not sure if real or not.
saw many times but cant seem to find an FR on this.
https://www.perfectmassage.club/anne
Old 23-02-2017, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1735 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dick1988 View Post
Any feedback? Good to go?
OK to go.
Look has to discount 20-30% due to some acne on chin.
Polly mid 20's. Small boob's cute nipples Slim body.
Panty remains on but roaming is world wide.
She is quite patient to help me achieve a song song release.
Massage is just decent.

There is a reception lobby at her place with sofa to sit just like a hotel.
It's not the usual automated gate.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 23-02-2017, 05:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lengcainarwhal View Post
Yes bro
The white card used to stay in GL. You topup to f her too?
How much u topup bro?
Something better don't compare. Most important is you feel song.

Monet can be earned but white card holder cannot come back.

Explicit detail better pm
Old 23-02-2017, 05:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1271 / Power: 20
qwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Something better don't compare. Most important is you feel song.

Monet can be earned but white card holder cannot come back.

Explicit detail better pm
Got explicit story share leh. Nowadays no lady to visit, i just waiting to read stories for shiok
Old 23-02-2017, 05:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 703 / Power: 9
easternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Don't know about the FJ part (I'm not one of the chosen ones), but she MIA because she went Changi. After release, white card till she RTC last week. Cannot come back anymore.
Bro JasonJG - you talking about Alina who used to be known as Ricey, aka Aiai I think? If so, *super* bummed - just learned that she had RTC, but was hoping she would return. you saying she cannot??

Enjoyed her (no fj for me either) when stay at Area G. Then she went central and I didn't make it over there yet... now too late, alas...
Old 23-02-2017, 06:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 9
Laglag is one of the Best!Laglag is one of the Best!Laglag is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by easternlights View Post
Bro JasonJG - you talking about Alina who used to be known as Ricey, aka Aiai I think? If so, *super* bummed - just learned that she had RTC, but was hoping she would return. you saying she cannot??

Enjoyed her (no fj for me either) when stay at Area G. Then she went central and I didn't make it over there yet... now too late, alas...
Based on responses here on her (lucky bros):
1) lengcainarwhal
2) baotohk
3) conquer

Envy all.
Old 23-02-2017, 09:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Dick1988 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
OK to go.
Look has to discount 20-30% due to some acne on chin.
Polly mid 20's. Small boob's cute nipples Slim body.
Panty remains on but roaming is world wide.
She is quite patient to help me achieve a song song release.
Massage is just decent.

There is a reception lobby at her place with sofa to sit just like a hotel.
It's not the usual automated gate.
Thanks bro. Then i may go to try
Old 23-02-2017, 09:11 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 229 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2384 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by z9878987898789 View Post
Anyone tested Crystal? Pricing is quite steep and lack of detailed MR.
Crystal the Legendary frequently resets her thread, but from all the FRs I've seen over the last couple of years she's excellent.

I've not tried her myself as I'm into younger ladies, but I've seen a pic of her (not gonna say more) and she's exactly as described, very chio and very fit.
Old 23-02-2017, 11:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Just had a session with another of LTD's Leah's pal who had just arrived a couple of days back.

http://sgbeautycastle.com/sassy-massage-hj-bbbj/

To be honest, her photos are too slutty and I would say that she buay gum me. So, I took it as another "uncle buying insurance from nephew kinda situation", especially since her charges are $90/60 min. Moreover, she would be fully nude throughout the session which is what I enjoy. Found out that she's staying in the condo where Clearly used to be located, and arrangement was made for a one-hr session.

When Sassy opened the door, she immediately reminded me of two popular MLs, Miqi and Summer, perhaps because they are of the same height and build. Led me to the bedroom and offered to hop into the shower with me. However, as always, I prefer to shower alone before the deed, and she gave me a brand new towel, pulled from a tall pile of at least 20 of the same. When I came out of the bathroom, Sassy was already fully undressed. Smooth skin, borderline B-cup boobies, a little tummy, a caesarian mark and a small bush. Once again she reminded me of Summer. From my recollection, Sassy has better skin, but Summer has bigger boobs, and no caesarian mark.

Then came the massage. Her massage is passable, but definitely pale in comparison with her two pals, Leah and Le Le, but still better than many other MLs in the market. Like Leah, she'd make it a point to make full use of her bush to rub against parts of the lower back and buttock, which was quite shiok. She did a BM, followed by some water-cupping using her mouth which I found too commercial. When she asked me to turn over, I shared with her my frank comments that chiongsters in Singapore prefer MLs to be more "real" when it comes to the 调情 segment, instead of the commercial manoeuvres which is commonly available. She thanked me for the comments and explained that back in the PRC, she would be expected to execute all those steps, or she would risk getting a fine if a customer complained that she did not do so.

Thereafter, she proceeded to sit on my thighs as she massaged my two arms, while she gyrated her pelvic region intermittently. At this point, I could feel that she was a little wet, and I commented that her wetness was proof of her being 'real', she responded by taking one of my hands to place on her boobs - license to squeeze! From hereon, I began to truly enjoy the session, as everything else that happened was spontaneous, with the two of us responding to each other instinctively. I can't recall exactly the sequence of what happened thereafter. What I do remember is that at one point I could recall her uttering “我要了怎么办?” and wondering if she really meant what she said. Another manoeuvre which I could clearly remember was she jerking me in 69 position, allowing me access to her pussy (can touch, can rub, can stimulate but no fingering). In the final act, she stared me in the eye seductively and started to kiss me on my forehead, cheeks and then lips, while one of her hands grabbed my didi to stimulate her clit and the outside of her vagina. This went on for a while and I was worried that she would insert my didi into her (no cap). Needless to say I was damn hard at this point and I finally succumbed, with my cum shooting all the way to my chest.

After she helped me clean up, we chatted a while. She shared that she enjoys spontaneity during intimacy. She mentioned that even with her previous boyfriend/s, she found that she never enjoyed doing BJs when she was asked to do blow, on the other hand, she would enjoy blowing if she did it spontaneously. (Get the hint? )

In sum, my session with Sassy could be reduced into the following statement which commonly appear in many ads "Strictly no FJ, any other intimacies depend on your chemistry with her. " It was $100 ($10 tips inclusive ) very well spent.

Last edited by JasonJG; 24-02-2017 at 09:17 AM.
Old 23-02-2017, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

MR for a commando venture!

http://www.qbjj77.com/1035/

Was surfing the qbjj website then saw this ass in the advert. Enticing indeed so make an appointment.

Location: quiet part of eastern side. Confirmed not spa, older house and staying alone.

Appearance: First sight was very pleasant! SYT (confirmed guarantee) with slender curvy bod. Nice! Bouncy ass. Nicer! To me, she's pretty. Will grow on you type pretty.

Massage: Passable. Got strength, managed to hit some areas, miss some areas. But not the main reason I come.

Sensual: A slow sensual tickling with stereo moans from the back. Nice arousing to wake up the little bro. 3.5G roaming strength, top off with nice perky nipples, great ass with a sexy black panty. As she is not very experience, you kind of get a school girl feel about her. Everything is pretty real and feels like the first time with your school day girl. HJ done patiently, guided her a few patterns and finished with a big load on her hand.

Attitude and Overall: Good service girl, a little green with lesser experience but makes up for it with her willingness to please. Treat her well and you will be treated well.

Unique experience I would say, something rare these days. Have to mention that this girl is limited edition for a short time, do fast hand fast leg if want to try.
Old 23-02-2017, 11:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
bigdickboss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://sglonelyguy.com/linda-massage/
Any ideas about this girl?
Old 23-02-2017, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Just had a session with another of LTD's Leah's pal who had just arrived a couple of days back.

To be honest, her photos are too slutty and I would say that she buay gum me. So, I took it as another "uncle buying insurance from nephew kinda situation", especially since her charges are $90/60 min. Moreover, she would be fully nude throughout the session which is what I enjoy. Found out that she's staying in the condo where Clearly used to be located, and arrangement was made for a one-hr session.

When Sassy opened the door, she immediately reminded me of two popular MLs, Miqi and Summer, perhaps because they are of the same height and build. Led me to the bedroom and offered to hop into the shower with me. However, as always, I prefer to shower alone before the deed, and she gave me a brand new towel, pulled from a tall pile of at least 20 of the same. When I came out of the bathroom, Sassy was already fully undressed. Smooth skin, borderline B-cup boobies, a little tummy, a caesarian mark and a small bush. Once again she reminded me of Summer. From my recollection, Sassy has better skin, but Summer has bigger boobs, and no caesarian mark.

Then came the massage. Her massage is passable, but definitely pale in comparison with her two pals, Leah and Le Le, but still better than many other MLs in the market. Like Leah, she'd make it a point to make full use of her bush to rub against parts of the lower back and buttock, which was quite shiok. She did a BM, followed by some water-cupping using her mouth which I found too commercial. When she asked me to turn over, I shared with her my frank comments that chiongsters in Singapore prefer MLs to be more "real" when it comes to the 调情 segment, instead of the commercial manoeuvres which is commonly available. She thanked me for the comments and explained that back in the PRC, she would be expected to execute all those steps, or she would risk getting a fine if a customer complained that she did not do so.

Thereafter, she proceeded to sit on my thighs as she massaged my two arms, while she gyrated her pelvic region intermittently. At this point, I could feel that she was a little wet, and I commented that her wetness was proof of her being 'real', she responded by taking one of my hands to place on her boobs - license to squeeze! From hereon, I began to truly enjoy the session, as everything else that happened was spontaneous, with the two of us responding to each other intuitively. I can't recall exactly the sequence of what happened thereafter. What I do remember is that at one point I could recall her uttering “我要了怎么办?” and wondering if she really meant what she said. Another manoeuvre which I could clearly remember was she jerking me in 69 position, allowing me access to her pussy (can touch, can rub, can stimulate but no fingering). In the final act, she stared me in the eye seductively and started to kiss me on my forehead, cheeks and then lips, while one of her hands grabbed my didi to stimulate her clit and the outside of her vagina. This went on for a while and I was worried that she would insert my didi into her (no cap). Needless to say I was damn hard at this point and I finally succumbed, with my cum shooting all the way to my chest.

After she helped me clean up, we chatted a while. She shared that she enjoys spontaneity during intimacy. She mentioned that even with her previous boyfriend/s, she found that she never enjoyed doing BJs when she was asked to do blow, on the other hand, she would enjoy blowing if she did it spontaneously. (Get the hint? )

In sum, my session with Sassy could be reduced into the following statement which commonly appear in many ads "Strictly no FJ, any other intimacies depend on your chemistry with her. "
Nice MR! Did you miss out the link for this girl? Can't find which Sassy is this.
Old 24-02-2017, 12:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1271 / Power: 20
qwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud of
Quote:

Thereafter, she proceeded to sit on my thighs as she massaged my two arms, while she gyrated her pelvic region intermittently. At this point, I could feel that she was a little wet, and I commented that her wetness was proof of her being 'real', she responded by taking one of my hands to place on her boobs - license to squeeze! From hereon, I began to truly enjoy the session, as everything else that happened was spontaneous, with the two of us responding to each other intuitively. I can't recall exactly the sequence of what happened thereafter. What I do remember is that at one point I could recall her uttering “我要了怎么办?” and wondering if she really meant what she said. Another manoeuvre which I could clearly remember was she jerking me in 69 position, allowing me access to her pussy (can touch, can rub, can stimulate but no fingering). In the final act, she stared me in the eye seductively and started to kiss me on my forehead, cheeks and then lips, while one of her hands grabbed my didi to stimulate her clit and the outside of her vagina. This went on for a while and I was worried that she would insert my didi into her (no cap). Needless to say I was damn hard at this point and I finally succumbed, with my cum shooting all the way to my chest.

In sum, my session with Sassy could be reduced into the following statement which commonly appear in many ads "Strictly no FJ, any other intimacies depend on your chemistry with her. " It was $100 ($10 tips inclusive ) very well spent.
Eh bro... friendly abit leh. Lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1