The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 31-01-2016, 10:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12920 / Power: 39
sgGem has a reputation beyond reputesgGem has a reputation beyond reputesgGem has a reputation beyond reputesgGem has a reputation beyond reputesgGem has a reputation beyond reputesgGem has a reputation beyond reputesgGem has a reputation beyond reputesgGem has a reputation beyond reputesgGem has a reputation beyond reputesgGem has a reputation beyond reputesgGem has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Miyuki (ex-Paris)

Quote:
Originally Posted by clingon View Post
Bros,

Just spoked to Miyuki this evening. Her schedule is fully booked and only has slots on 6th Feb and after CNY holidays.

Managed to book a RTM session with Miyuki before CNY
Miyuki does not accept a customer to book her more than once within a week so as to allow more customers to book her. She is fully booked and only has slots from Feb 10 onward. She is taking a break on Feb 7-9.

Last edited by sgGem; 31-01-2016 at 10:35 AM. Reason: On request of clingon because of his typo
Old 31-01-2016, 10:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 10
clingon is one of the Best!clingon is one of the Best!clingon is one of the Best!clingon is one of the Best!
Re: Miyuki (ex-Paris)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgGem View Post
Miyuki has no record of you booking 2 sessions with her before CNY.

Anyway she does not accept a customer to book her more than once within a week so as to allow more customers to book her. She is fully booked and only has slots from Feb 10 onward. She is taking a break on Feb 7-9.
Bro, typo mistake lah. Its a RTM session
Old 03-02-2016, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 258 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4830 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

she looks good siah

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
This one understand simple English. Really not bad, no need to use google translate. Just text in English so she knows you can't speak Chinese.

https://samsforum.com/showpost.php?p=13346501

stays alone in a nice apartment. plenty of parking and not far from MRT.
Old 06-02-2016, 05:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4286 / Power: 17
odanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond repute

i actually went to one of the recommanded ml.I was shocked all the things the user posted on the FR. Everything also cannot.

Please to all GENUINE people who give FR. Please do it to benefit other samsters not to promote your stupid girls.

It's a disappointment.
Old 06-02-2016, 06:25 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 0
CoutinHo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoutinHo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by odanobunaga View Post
i actually went to one of the recommanded ml.I was shocked all the things the user posted on the FR. Everything also cannot.

Please to all GENUINE people who give FR. Please do it to benefit other samsters not to promote your stupid girls.

It's a disappointment.
Which lady...post her name and stable so the rest of us can avoid her.
Old 08-02-2016, 05:04 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

It's a disappointment.
Who wrote the FR? Clone acc or okt?

Don't think anyone else will write fake FR with no purpose

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 08-02-2016, 03:35 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 0
Rafaga deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRafaga deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

It's a disappointment.
Who wrote the FR or post the FR link.... so that we can add the writer to the fake FRs listing.
Old 08-02-2016, 04:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7767 / Power: 11
Milobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bairockarolla View Post
Hi bro can pm ctc
See here for her MRs and contact -> https://samsforum.com/showpost.php?p=13869928
Old 08-02-2016, 05:51 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 0
CoutinHo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoutinHo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafaga View Post
Who wrote the FR or post the FR link.... so that we can add the writer to the fake FRs listing.
I agree too. Let's weed out the fake FR writers.
Old 09-02-2016, 03:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4286 / Power: 17
odanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoutinHo View Post
Which lady...post her name and stable so the rest of us can avoid her.
85xx xxxx her mobile

(Edit: Phone number masked by Javabeans, do not post MLs' phone number here for safety reason. The ML mentioned is http://sglonelyguy.com/rachael-massage/)

Last edited by Javabeans; 09-02-2016 at 07:22 AM.
Old 09-02-2016, 08:53 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
85xx xxxx her mobile

(Edit: Phone number masked by Javabeans, do not post MLs' phone number here for safety reason. The ML mentioned is http://sglonelyguy.com/rachael-massage/)
This girl very cui lar ..... I ever tried yrs ago.... Cannot make it

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 11-02-2016, 12:45 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2381 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
I tried, or else how can I write a long MR of her a few pages back??? I keep saying I haven't RTM.
RTM'ed Miyuki...

BTW, she told me she's currently taking bookings from Feb 18th... so not so bad right??
Old 14-02-2016, 02:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
saulgoodman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi again guys.. i've been active lately due to work stress. some recent and not so recent rtm MRs:

Coco (SLG)
november 2015, 9pm, 90min
rtm: 2nd
location: few min walk from mrt. quite discreet, lift is past security office, but nobody cares, she will text u no. to operate lift
looks: milf 6/10
body: big tits, shaved south 8/10
english: 3.5/5 no problem communicating
massage: massage bed, nice cozy cubicle, soothing music, skilled 8/10
autoroam: 8/10 everywhere, can request full nude during sensual, allows u to eat pussy, massage in her dress
sensual: 6.5/10 bored of her hj. her hdly is still a killer. fail to shoot for 2nd one
gfe: 6.5/10 nice lady, good service but meh
rtm: maybe

Liwen (SH69)
december 2015, afternoon, 90min
rtm: 2nd
location: few bus stops away from mrt, discreet, no stupid codes/barriers, just enter
looks: young milf 6/10
body: nothing special 6.5/10
english: 2/5 dun use chim words
massage: 7/10 skilled, but no massage bed, no music
autoroam: 7/10 everywhere, but she's wearing panties during massage and sensual, but topless for both
sensual: 9/10 various positions, nice catbath, good hdly skills, lie beside u while hj, manage to french her and shot 2nd time in 69 position
gfe: 8/10 her english is not so good, but she tries hard to converse and give good service, naughty at times
rtm: yes

more MRs cmg up.. btw i'm not cheena and i can't speak cheena, so u cheena bros may get even better experience, i dunno lol
Old 14-02-2016, 03:19 AM
Samster

seriously i can't secure a timing with miyuki, n i'm not cheena or can speak cheena so.. got rejected by June (SLG) and Clearly (heard she can speak english, but msg me back in chinese say sorry, later not fun if cannot speak chinese)

anyway here are some 1st time MRs (some overdue):

Enna (LTD)
Jan 2016, afternoon, 90min
location: moderately discreet, i think parking will be difficult, 15min tiring walk from mrt
looks: 7/10 ok la.. diff from picture but she looks quite syt. not pretty but sweet
body: 7/10 nubile syt body
english: 2/5 not very good, but still can communicate
massage: 5/10 no massage bed, no music, quite dry, her skill not very good
autoroam: all over. showered with me at start (no big deal, just wash u onli). massage in a dress (with ntg underneath) and fully nude during sensual. managed to eat her pussy but she's not really happy abt it. sensitive nipples, she doesn't like you playing with them.
sensual: 8/10 not bad. nice moaning. catbath, nice hdly, lie down beside u and hj while u play with her pussy. manage to shoot twice.
gfe: 7/10 tries hard to please n converse with u. if i can speak mandarin, she'll be a nice temporary gf
rtm: maybe

Amy (LM)
Jan 2016, 7pm, 60min
location: 10 min walk from mrt, near nightlife area, so parking may be hard on weekend nights. not very discreet, if u happen to have angmoh frens who like to drink at that area
looks: milfy 6.5/10
body: 7/10 nice tits
english: 4/5 no need to worry
massage: 10/10 she's a professional
autoroam: only during sensual part. paid a hefty sum to request to go topless, after that u can touch wherever you want but her panties and skirt stays on. no u can't roam inside.
sensual: 7/10 her juagen is good, and she allows u to suck the life out of her tits but hj is ok ok. moaning is not bad, but the limited roaming... urgh.. only 1 shot is allowed
gfe: 7.5/10 nice conversationalist, excellent service, but not gf material.. more like an old friend. she serve all race, confirmed.
rtm: highly unlikely due the expensive top-up and location, unless i need a really good massage.

Legendary Crystal
https://samsforum.com/showth...331&highlight=
last year on August 2015, evening, 60 min
looks: 7.5/10 pretty milf
body: 8.5/10 just wow for a milf, nice tits too
english: 5/5 she's local
massage: 8.5/10 excellent, a bit soft but u can request to go harder
autoroam: you pay for what u get
sensual: 10/10 same, you pay for what you get. i dun think she go as far as fj, i dunno u go and ask her..
gfe: 9/10 became my gf for 60 min
rtm: if i have the money, yes. i won't divulge any info cos it's not nice. go pm her urself for details (she will reply unless ur inbox is full) she serve all race whether u cheena, mamak, mamat or wookiee. she's expensive but quite reasonable la

Last edited by Javabeans; 18-02-2016 at 06:00 PM. Reason: Corrected Amy's stable name
Old 14-02-2016, 03:20 AM
Samster

I wanna ask an important question. I never enter a condo in a long time. say if the ML lives inside and there's a guard outside, do you guys sign in at the gate? if so what kind of info do u have to provide to the security guard? i dun want to trail the residents n go in, too suspicious. sorry i veri suaku, and thanks!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1