The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 29-11-2014, 03:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1165 / Power: 15
pirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud of
Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

Bro chill

Sms Venus 84613609 last night no response. Your link to her has another number. Is that the latest. thanks
Old 29-11-2014, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 15
silvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi anyone remember Anqi from beauty butterfly previously in front of people's park complex?? Do any one have Her contacts ? Thanks bros
Old 29-11-2014, 06:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by butchokoy View Post
HJ 7/10 at first is quite nice when she rub my rod and balls and a little bit of my crack in squatting position. After few minutes ask me to lie down and proceeded with the hj. At this part can autoroam but can not suck nipples or kiss her neck. Her panty stays on. Stroked my dick from slow to fast like no tomorrow like she is catching a train. I cum but its a little bit rushed.
I love to suck and lick nipples.
Therefore, I will give her a miss though she looks inviting.
Thank you for the FR!
Old 30-11-2014, 12:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 11
ChillNRelax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChillNRelax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirate1 View Post
Bro chill

Sms Venus 84613609 last night no response. Your link to her has another number. Is that the latest. thanks
Her number on the page should be the latest...starts 8641.

Regulars:
Venus RTC

Google Translate worthy (non-English speaking but totally worth the effort):
Yang Yang RTC
Miqi back for limited time only!
Old 30-11-2014, 01:01 AM
Samster

ChillNRelax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChillNRelax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manfox View Post

I have RTM venus couple of times, her massage and services as always is great but I feel she is getting abit too swamped. Always on phone. Might need to source for new MLs..
Always keep sourcing new MLs. Need to keep them on their toes! I tried Bei Er this week and would recommend for boob lovers. The ultimate tit fuck!

Regulars:
Venus RTC

Yang Yang RTC
Old 30-11-2014, 08:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 733 / Power: 10
T1ts0rGtF0 is a splendid one to beholdT1ts0rGtF0 is a splendid one to beholdT1ts0rGtF0 is a splendid one to beholdT1ts0rGtF0 is a splendid one to beholdT1ts0rGtF0 is a splendid one to beholdT1ts0rGtF0 is a splendid one to beholdT1ts0rGtF0 is a splendid one to behold

Sorry for long winded MR for Tina http://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=482567. Unable to get Michelle as both my appts with her were twice cancelled close to the 11th hour so I gave up on Michelle once I found this ML. Under same stable though.

Upon reaching, she usher me in but was asked to sit on a stool near the door 1st coz room still in use. WTF..While waiting for close to 15mins, saw a bro came in for another ML whom I strongly suspect is http://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=487398. Nice rack! Finally my room was freed but can tell the guy coming out not happy face followed by an unknown skinny ML behind. He quickly put on shoe and left.

Room & Location: 6/10 Big room with attached shower, was asked to lie down on big queen sized bed instead of massage table. Got strange smell.. maybe from previous bro.. Was told 5 girls shared this apartment.

Looks: 5/10 The pic is really her, just take away the makeup and you get slightly tanned complexion with some blemishes.

Body: 4/10 From the pic I could also tell she's heavy, but I'll be brutally honest.. in person she's fat. Anyway I was her for thai massage and juagen so np.

Massage: 9/10 Had been too used to tuina and it's been a long time since I got proper thai massage. Hence I forgot that pain is the name of the game! Her default setting is hard but I asked to tune down a bid but to no avail. She explained my muscle is tensed up and by her habit her practice is to deep tissue when she feels knots. I manned up and winched.. sometimes yelping in pain. She laughed like a sadist. All the wrestling manoeuvres in the book, you name it she has it.. leg lock, camel cluth, half nelson. But it's really good and genuine and guess what, my calves were where it hurt the most and it's true that she pinpointed to me that's my main problem area coz my podiatrist told me the same thing due to my plantar facitis(heel pain) problem. Next day my heels didn't hurt when I jogged. Sweeeeet..

Juagen: 8/10 After dishing out the pain like forever, was told to turn over for Juagen and just relax. Yea right relax after all that pain. I'm no expert, but seemed real. She focused more on my testicles, and the surrounding areas, pain was experienced but not as bad as the massage earlier.

HJ: 8/10 My lil bro had somehow been stimulated during the Juagen w/o hence I was surprised as I usually feel and have control. Naturally next thing she said she's gonna release for me. Usually I need extra stimulation (suck boob, catbath etc) to cum from HJ, but she's really experienced, I came in no time.

Service: 7/10 Thai tourism standard. She's a Thai from Chiangmai btw w. pretty gd command of English. But minus points for time management, the lost 15mins from waiting earlier was not made up.

RTM: Only when I feel the need cheap and good real Thai massage & Juagen

Last edited by T1ts0rGtF0; 03-12-2014 at 05:21 PM.
Old 01-12-2014, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1331 / Power: 15
dietrim has much to be proud ofdietrim has much to be proud ofdietrim has much to be proud ofdietrim has much to be proud ofdietrim has much to be proud ofdietrim has much to be proud ofdietrim has much to be proud ofdietrim has much to be proud ofdietrim has much to be proud ofdietrim has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChillNRelax View Post
Ok, looks like this Vanessa is on my to do list now. Some good MRs and simple English

http://samsforum.com/showthread.php?p=11972531
the page says not taking malay or indian bros so whats the point of them speaking english.. hmmm
Old 01-12-2014, 05:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Manfox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Agree with you bro chill! Indeed Venus' service is great. Tried her first before reading all her FR in this forum. did not manage to write FR about her coz all about her that i experienced was already mentioned in here.

Btw have any of you guys tried her before?

http://www.sglonelyguy.com/?p=6025
looks good, do share once tried.

I have RTM venus couple of times, her massage and services as always is great but I feel she is getting abit too swamped. Always on phone. Might need to source for new MLs..[/QUOTE]

needed a massage so decided to take the plunge with this one:

2 words - terrible service.

stuck at the gate and the previous outcoming bro had to open it for me on his way out. Hmm. Entered into the room and she was just starting on her dinner.

Was really tired so requested only for a massage. After 15mins of eating, with the whole room smelling of mix veg rice, she finally commenced. However, soon after, her phone kept going off the hook, and not only was she constantly smsing, she even picked all her calls and put them on speaker while she was massaging me. Seriously??? Sorry to all the bros whom I was forced to listen to while you were trying to sweet talk this lady lol =.=" I really didnt want to listen to you disrupting my session either.

wasn't really in the mood, so didnt really check out her bod. so here is my limited MR:

face: 6.5/10. Sorry but the photo is really 'beautified' with apps.
body: 7/10.
massage: 7/10. she had quite strong stepping skills. but that was about it.
GFE: 6/10. nope asking me about what I thought of guys whom you just spoke to over speaker phone with isn't really my thing sorry.
RTM: nope.

All in all, no real effort made, GFE was superficial at best, 0 sincerity. Could tell she was quite popular among her regulars though. Arranging for guys to take her to supper and what not. *rolls eyes*. I promise I did not hear any of your names though! haha

Well, that's one off my list.
Old 01-12-2014, 08:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1331 / Power: 15
dietrim has much to be proud ofdietrim has much to be proud ofdietrim has much to be proud ofdietrim has much to be proud ofdietrim has much to be proud ofdietrim has much to be proud ofdietrim has much to be proud ofdietrim has much to be proud ofdietrim has much to be proud ofdietrim has much to be proud of

http://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=484368

My first virgin MR as i promised her

Looks: 7.5/10
considering her age she doesnt look that bad.. plus she's the milfy type and i wasnt expecting too much as the info on her page is mid 30s.

Body: 7.5/10
Well maintained, silky smooth skin and fair

Massage: 8.5/10
Massage was decent and hard not piano type. worked my shoulder for abit as i told her about it. constantly checks on u whether its too hard or not. those nagging aches are gone.

HDLY, JG and HJ : 7.5/10
Very sensual. not really sure if its jg or not never tried it before but she massaged me from the back with my butt facing her. at the end of the session spent 15mins for the 2nd hj but it never came guess i was too tired.

Room : 9/10
Location is in G-area. parking not hard to find but maybe because i was there early. room is big with own toilet and a proper massage bed so thats a plus.

Attitude : 9/10
Very chatty easily breaks the ice. Speaks good english though i speak with her more in mandarin as im trying to brush up mine lol.. not a time watcher actually my session exceeded 15mins cause i came early. was served japanese tea at the end of session.

Damage : 120 + 10 tip for giving me that xtra 15mins total 105mins
rtm : definitely
Old 01-12-2014, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 10
tinglerz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Btw have any of you guys tried her before?

/QUOTE]

Hi bro Manfox...yeah tried her before
in my personal experience just giv a short rating for u.
looks : 7.5/10 (75 % similarity to the photo)
body : 7/10 a slight hint of tummy..
boobs : 7.5/10 bouncy & nice to grab but dont allow suck
massage : 7.5/10 got technique and not piano type but i've had better massage from pain litiger
BJ (with cap): 6.5/10 cant feel the shiokness haha
HJ : 8/10 give her credit for this cos she make me cum twice
attitude : 7/10 would have given her an 7.5 if not for her indirectly asking for tips in between...damn turn off..and for the fact that shes always bz on her phone...
for ur info all the above was done with her clothes on but without bra...
hope it helps
Old 01-12-2014, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dietrim View Post
the page says not taking malay or indian bros so whats the point of them speaking english.. hmmm
Bro, not only Malay and Indian speak English and no Chinese!

Thanks for the MR on Jasmine. Sure last time I contacted her she didn't speak English. Was many months ago though.

Regulars:
Venus RTC

Yang Yang RTC
Old 02-12-2014, 09:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 10
big321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

2 words - terrible service.

stuck at the gate and the previous outcoming bro had to open it for me on his way out. Hmm. Entered into the room and she was just starting on her dinner.

Was really tired so requested only for a massage. After 15mins of eating, with the whole room smelling of mix veg rice, she finally commenced. However, soon after, her phone kept going off the hook, and not only was she constantly smsing, she even picked all her calls and put them on speaker while she was massaging me. Seriously??? Sorry to all the bros whom I was forced to listen to while you were trying to sweet talk this lady lol =.=" I really didnt want to listen to you disrupting my session either.

wasn't really in the mood, so didnt really check out her bod. so here is my limited MR:

face: 6.5/10. Sorry but the photo is really 'beautified' with apps.
body: 7/10.
massage: 7/10. she had quite strong stepping skills. but that was about it.
GFE: 6/10. nope asking me about what I thought of guys whom you just spoke to over speaker phone with isn't really my thing sorry.
RTM: nope.

All in all, no real effort made, GFE was superficial at best, 0 sincerity. Could tell she was quite popular among her regulars though. Arranging for guys to take her to supper and what not. *rolls eyes*. I promise I did not hear any of your names though! haha

Well, that's one off my list.
Thanks for the heads up. She looks good in the photo though...
BKK Update Apr 2015 #25100 #25102 #25104 #25105 #25107 #25108
Old 02-12-2014, 10:07 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
use141 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by T1ts0rGtF0 View Post
Sorry for long winded MR for Tina http://samsforum.com/showthr...=482567.Unable to get Michelle as both my appts with her were twice cancelled close to the 11th hour so I gave up on Michelle once I found this ML. Under same stable though.
Quote:

Shall not go into an MR as this isn't the right thread for it. Suffice to say it wont be RTM for me.

May's original link: http://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=474388

Okay, english speaking links updated...except... i found something very strange.

T1ts0rGtF0 and Manfox MRed on 2 different persons, one speaks english while another got warning that ML doesnt speak english. But both using same mobile number.... go figure.
Old 02-12-2014, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
lalalala1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChillNRelax View Post
I also finally tried Bei Er http://www.sglonelyguy.com/?p=4213 today. Felt like something new and lack of English speaking girls. Looks wise not my usual type, but those melons!!

Biggest I've ever played with! Her place is discreet. Nice new development all to herself. She helped me shower. You have NOT experienced a tit fuck until you've tried Bei Er!! Totally engorged my didi and I came no problem inside her boobies! That's how big they are. It was awesome.

Her massage is also very good. Very strong type, knows how to work out knots, worked in Shenzhen for a couple of years. No Juagen though. Then finished me off for a 2nd shot with nice HJ. Her moaning sounds like she is really enjoying it (full roaming ). Helped me shower, paid up and left. Just under the hour.

Will definitely RTM when I'm in a boob mood. She's cute rather than sexy. Can just about hold a conversation in English (with some help) and is here for a while on student visa while she studies.

All in all a good first visit.
Finally you went to Bei Er xD I'm craving for some Venus lately.

https://dangelsz.wordpress.com/qiqi/

Wah looks like got contender for Venus! Should I try??

Last edited by lalalala1234; 02-12-2014 at 11:55 AM.
Old 02-12-2014, 03:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Manfox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by use141 View Post
Okay, english speaking links updated...except... i found something very strange.

T1ts0rGtF0 and Manfox MRed on 2 different persons, one speaks english while another got warning that ML doesnt speak english. But both using same mobile number.... go figure.
Probably because same stable. Best to call and verify identity of ML before committing. I'm already once bitten twice shy - excuse the pun.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1