The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 23-02-2015, 10:43 AM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 791 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119867 / Power: 177
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute
Re: what happen to the great bonks thread?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmycool View Post
http://sgforbiddencity.com/?models=wei-wei-2

Xiao Yu; This one changed her name from Anna Sui, aka Wei Wei.
Bad service with filthy dirty environment. See my previous FR please in Bad Bad Bonks.

Dear Bros
This Anna Sui not so good. Photos look good but service and environment sucks.

http://samsforum.com/showthread....light=anna+sui

Filthy home and really dusty, bathroom is the dirtiest I have encountered, lots of dirt and wet mould all over. I am still afraid if I had caught any fungus when I was there, so Dettol bath myself for the next two days.
Service is bad, cannot kiss lips, cannot kiss pussy, face turned away during the missionary position. Absolute waste of money. Avoid please.
Thank you for reading and chiong safe (and clean).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken79 View Post
u all talking about that Jolin?
wa... i'm a victim man... now she still dare to increase price
don't know if she is delusional or desperate; maybe both LOL
LOL. I start to love this thread. Back to good old days of bank and good bonks thread. Lets keep it informative and hope no fake info given just to spit others business. Feel of the above mention, I can assure that it is real as I am also a VICTIM. LOL

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 23-02-2015, 10:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2344 / Power: 13
Sen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond repute

Support this thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by cantinaagain View Post
Lucky you read his comment. I was too late. I went to UE today looking for Rose. As soon as I stepped inside I was like WTF. I asked her if she was the girl in the pic and she said yes. bullshit.
Yeah ... I was hoping to try ... but lucky ... thanks for update on the "status" of this girl n saving me 150.

http://sgbeautycastle.com/rose/

Just to confirm ... the link above is ROSE right ? and she isn't worth the 150 right ?

Last edited by Sen5eS; 23-02-2015 at 05:38 PM.
Old 24-02-2015, 04:32 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Quoted: 791 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119867 / Power: 177
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sen5eS View Post
Support this thread

Yeah ... I was hoping to try ... but lucky ... thanks for update on the "status" of this girl n saving me 150.

http://sgbeautycastle.com/rose/

Just to confirm ... the link above is ROSE right ? and she isn't worth the 150 right ?
Bro,

Don't waste money on this Rose or Jolin. A lot of bad review and if you want to see pretty face only. You can go and I also have a habit. If the FL let you wait more then 10 mins. Confirm she double book type. Leave immediately, do not waste time and money. So far it is always accurate, now I can see the FL that let me wait 10 mins all have double book comments here.

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 24-02-2015, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 16
jinwolves deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried her? How the service?
http://www.angelbaby888.com/?p=2535
Old 25-02-2015, 12:43 AM
Samster

Sen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
Bro,

Don't waste money on this Rose or Jolin. A lot of bad review and if you want to see pretty face only. You can go and I also have a habit. If the FL let you wait more then 10 mins. Confirm she double book type. Leave immediately, do not waste time and money. So far it is always accurate, now I can see the FL that let me wait 10 mins all have double book comments here.
hahah golden piece of advice Thanks Bro.
Old 25-02-2015, 06:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1242 / Power: 18
jimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
LOL. I start to love this thread. Back to good old days of bank and good bonks thread. Lets keep it informative and hope no fake info given just to spit others business. Feel of the above mention, I can assure that it is real as I am also a VICTIM. LOL
Dera Bro Piggybank, thank you for your support. Upz you my humble point. Hope to keep this thread going and share valuable information, both good and bad, so that we can spend our hard earned dollars wisely.
Thank you for for reading and chiong safe.
Old 25-02-2015, 07:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 698 / Power: 13
eastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to behold

Am writing to support this thread.
Dome 2 most PRCs are really taking us all for a ride. Obviously from the other samsters description of services, we are all facing the same sub standard or non existence services of these FLs.
Rushed job, quick shower, can't lick breasts too itchy, can't paint (too itchy or don't like or don't provide), can't kiss so can't French, peck on lips also cannot, some don't even let you come near their face, 5 sec catbath - lick lick, short bbbj, then say quick quick she can't tahan already, fuck me fuck me, while started first entry only she says faster faster I want you want you... why not cum yet, quick quick....then customer already waiting downstairs, quickly finish, quick go shower ....... those who charge $80 or $90 you better be prepared not to see your change back!
The OKTs I avoid and don't even bother to click their link shanghaifun and teesdarklord. Haonan I only see if curious or run out of options, he does have the occasional good one. Pinklady, Fatein and meng generally their services listed is not fully what I wanted. Need to read that they provide what you looking for, those that don't mention means they don't provide eg frenching or BBBJ or painting.
So far bonkersroom/house I got more hits then misses and googleplay is 50/50. For googleplay if your luck is bad 50% it is really lousy service.
Good luck to all including myself as will still look out for bonkable bonks in this dome!
Old 25-02-2015, 07:44 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 441 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1560 / Power: 13
newswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant future
Smile Re: what happen to the great bonks thread?

I support this thread!
Old 25-02-2015, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinwolves View Post
Anyone tried her? How the service?
http://www.angelbaby888.com/?p=2535
Looks not bad but Not sure if any good ... but heard she's going back in early March.
Old 25-02-2015, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 11
UnderTheBed is a splendid one to beholdUnderTheBed is a splendid one to beholdUnderTheBed is a splendid one to beholdUnderTheBed is a splendid one to beholdUnderTheBed is a splendid one to beholdUnderTheBed is a splendid one to behold

Any bros tried 乐乐 from bonkers house yet? Like power only. But can't seems to find any Fr.
Old 25-02-2015, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1104 / Power: 11
sexylanjiao has much to be proud ofsexylanjiao has much to be proud ofsexylanjiao has much to be proud ofsexylanjiao has much to be proud ofsexylanjiao has much to be proud ofsexylanjiao has much to be proud ofsexylanjiao has much to be proud ofsexylanjiao has much to be proud ofsexylanjiao has much to be proud of

Tried this Ada before. Looks is similar to the pic but attitude problem. Her D cup is real but cannot suck and touch. Ask her to change position she gives black face. Service is very commercial.

http://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=512422
http://sgforbiddencity.com/?models=20-yo-angel
Old 26-02-2015, 12:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 12
FUYANG deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFUYANG deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexylanjiao View Post
Tried this Ada before. Looks is similar to the pic but attitude problem. Her D cup is real but cannot suck and touch. Ask her to change position she gives black face. Service is very commercial.

http://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=512422
http://sgforbiddencity.com/?models=20-yo-angel

I did book a slot with her.

But when I google her phone number BAD BONK 96109221

Found out that she was blacklisted!

https://www.google.com.sg/webhp?sour...rt=10&filter=0

I fast hand fast leg cancel my booking with her!
Old 26-02-2015, 12:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 12
FUYANG deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFUYANG deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Talking Re: what happen to the great bonks thread?

At present this one seems to be the number one in the blacklist chart! :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by FL12345
UPDATED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathewsquare View Post

Yes. She is extremely capable of double and triple booking! Any timings you ask for is ok with her because she thinks some will turn up and some won't. So first come first serve! If you are just one second later than the bro who called before you even though you are punctual, well, too bad, you have to queue! And that's why her service is very rush. With such attitude, I wander how she is going to fulfil her promise to bro haonan that she will "be more focused in her services and GFE."

Any bro who doesn't mind throwing $120 down the drain, can just go near to her place, no need to make appointment, call her and try your luck or unluck if she is available! If she is not available, count yourself lucky as you can save the $120 and enjoy the many good makan places nearby!
++++++++++++ ++++++++++++ ++++++++++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by anecdote View Post
Don't waste time with this Nicole.

Even on her first day she was a dead fish and wanted to complete the session quickly. Kept complaining that she was in pain and did not take any initiative to provide service or GFE. BJ lasted for only about 30 seconds and I had to repeatedly tell her to do a cat-bath.

Worse still, her only replies to me were 1-worded answers even when I tried to liven up the atmosphere by making small talk.

Total waste of time and money. You can bang younger and hotter and chicks with that amount.

I will certainly not RTF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DUREX^PERFORMA View Post

I tried her one week b4 cny
Look: photos looked much more pretty
Service : did not fulfilled what's being stated in SB and when I questioned her about that , she replied that she already asked to be taken down but they haven't.being not happy with her service , just want to fuck n go home
Price : for $120, I can get much better service n pretty gal than her ,just dun waste ur time n $ on her

Quote:
Originally Posted by edmund81 View Post

I usually booked TS girls as haven't encounter any problem. Not sure why TS still promote her. Made a appointment with her on 13 Feb 2015. The whole time I was with her she was so moody, she made no effort to chit chat. But now don't know if she changed.

Bad Points
-Bath alone (When I bath finish, she was already naked)
-Short cat bath and BBBJ (less than 5 mins)
-No kissing (told me she don't do it)
-Only allow missionary position cos she say pain (made me scared she got some kind of STD). riding & doggy also cannot

Plus Points
- Looks pretty only

Give her $100 but she she has the nerve to ask for $120. But I still gave the full amount to her. Should have read the thread before booking as i went to the website only.:(

******** BAD BONK ********

All Bros take note!

TO BE AVOIDED!!!

SHE IS BLACKLISTED BY MANY FORUM FOR HER
BAD SERVICE & SCAM!

★ 86230577 ★

http://i62.tinypic.com/29vxtfp.jpg
http://i57.tinypic.com/oh0k5c.jpg
http://i58.tinypic.com/bhm3jb.jpg

http://samsforum.com/showthr...=507603&page=7

http://samsforum.com/showthread.php?p=12484921

http://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=511178

You may also check whether the FL you are going to book is BLACKLISTED or not ;

Can search Google, just key in BAD BONK with the contact number and you will know whether she is BLACKLISTED!

https://www.google.com.sg/search?q=8...t=130&filter=0

Old 26-02-2015, 09:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1104 / Power: 11
sexylanjiao has much to be proud ofsexylanjiao has much to be proud ofsexylanjiao has much to be proud ofsexylanjiao has much to be proud ofsexylanjiao has much to be proud ofsexylanjiao has much to be proud ofsexylanjiao has much to be proud ofsexylanjiao has much to be proud ofsexylanjiao has much to be proud of

Thanks for the tips. This thread is good. Support
Old 26-02-2015, 10:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1733 / Power: 14
stpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant future

Long time ago I tried one, photo damn pretty,when she opened the door I wanna asked, "please ask your daughter to come out, it can't be you!" Anyway I think if u try GL Has much better service and you wouldn't be so disappointed as all the houses has some quality control.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastscorpion View Post
Am writing to support this thread.
Dome 2 most PRCs are really taking us all for a ride. Obviously from the other samsters description of services, we are all facing the same sub standard or non existence services of these FLs.
Rushed job, quick shower, can't lick breasts too itchy, can't paint (too itchy or don't like or don't provide), can't kiss so can't French, peck on lips also cannot, some don't even let you come near their face, 5 sec catbath - lick lick, short bbbj, then say quick quick she can't tahan already, fuck me fuck me, while started first entry only she says faster faster I want you want you... why not cum yet, quick quick....then customer already waiting downstairs, quickly finish, quick go shower ....... those who charge $80 or $90 you better be prepared not to see your change back!
The OKTs I avoid and don't even bother to click their link shanghaifun and teesdarklord. Haonan I only see if curious or run out of options, he does have the occasional good one. Pinklady, Fatein and meng generally their services listed is not fully what I wanted. Need to read that they provide what you looking for, those that don't mention means they don't provide eg frenching or BBBJ or painting.
So far bonkersroom/house I got more hits then misses and googleplay is 50/50. For googleplay if your luck is bad 50% it is really lousy service.
Good luck to all including myself as will still look out for bonkable bonks in this dome!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1