The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 18-02-2017, 09:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19188 / Power: 25
ken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 【【PRC公主网】】Mint███real therapeutic massage that is very relaxing High Girlfriend f

☆☆☆❤ 21yo SYT 女友感觉爆表,舒服的按摩治疗
年轻美女按摩师Mint 为你缓解压力和疲劳❤☆☆☆

Real photo! You get what you see.
照片绝对是本人,看到的就是你得到的.
Consolidated MR For Mint (Part 1)
Total 总数= 60

Great frenching , 100% GFE feel~ ken6890
抓根后感觉,弟弟充满活力~ skycock123
lovely petite girl with great GFE~LovinMonstaR
HJ: 10/10 Lots of pattern and sensual.~diabloshook
well taken off both physically and sexually~ uglydoll00
feel like girlfriend. feels good being with her~yongcheng
HJ: 10/10 Lots of pattern and sensual~ironchef
十足的服务态度。一定会再来的~genm79
full of gfe experience~GilaCow
Mint is a deserving AP~GilaCow (RTM)
Her GFE is always top notch~ TinML777
accommodating, gfe max~koolie22
SYT lover sure get KCed ~ hero369
Knows how to tease me well~lorong8
experience with Mint is out of this world~UnknownZzZz
绝对物超所值,非常满意��~fxfxtrade
her GFE n service is always so good~powerbank14
labelled GFE all the way~ 8195
服务态度棒,女友感觉更是一流~Best256
Her service was top-notched~DJTrader
GFE is top notch , hard working ~ haoshuang520
She is simply too alluring for me~jujupie
Sensual and Gfe- 11/10 no doubt~kaisiong
the most amazing frustration I have ever experienced~ stiffness
Very Happy Ending ~ canthaveenuf
her HJ techniques have a lot patterns~ ssurfer987
Mint making me feel so awesome~ winddd
Gfe: top class... Perfect score. ~kilrein
This is the best release I have~ macktamer
女友感爆表!我已经锁定她了~ roller
I am sure u get KC very easily~Diehard88
She surprised me with more new HJ technique~ ssurfer987 (RTM)
I felt like an emperor ~ kilrein (RTM)
un un unbelievable that's what mint is~ jgosh80
GFE gao gao...willing to please ~Nabz
I'm already immuned to KC ~ SibeiNew
Gfe max .. i got kced liao ~Lanmianbao
cute, nice hardworking girl,GFE is high bigtube99
make you feel loved and pampered~Psam
Her HJ and Hdly has many patterns~ cheesepotato
give full attention to customers~romanee
Experience with her is great~ secretlyinlove
chatty and friendly and frenches a LOT~horny099
The best $110 bucks I've spent~itchymember
She made me explode in no time~SYTluv
make u feel very loved and pampered~secretlyinlove(RTM)
Her service standards exceeded my expectations~diego19
a very good service from her. Very hardworking~ HardoGrey
really sensual and lots of patterns~ onelasttime2207
paid up and left a happy man~iRelay
像你的女友,细心体贴温柔,绝对满分~gtoforfuck
worth the money and time~bonkie14
scores high on professionalism, playability and GFE~MagicFortune
110% worth the visit ~FieryEternity14
very best session I have ever had~zoro
The patterns with her moaning was fantastic~ tim1
the sensual part had alot of patterns~ tocuncle
Her teasing never stopped~Trapezeial
Service level is as before~JasonJG
comfortable and enjoyable ~ connormacleod

Mint98956710

Next up :

Minimum 6 points for exchange pls
Please up me on below post
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/reput...php?p=19483336

MRs For "Gem" = HDLY Princess, Must Try !!
Old 18-02-2017, 09:38 PM
Samster

ken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 【【PRC公主网】】Mint███real therapeutic massage that is very relaxing High Girlfriend f

☆☆☆❤ 21yo SYT 女友感觉爆表,舒服的按摩治疗
年轻美女按摩师Mint 为你缓解压力和疲劳❤☆☆☆

Real photo! You get what you see.
照片绝对是本人,看到的就是你得到的.
Consolidated MR For Mint (Part 2)
Total 总数= 67
(Continue from part 1)

Next up :

Old 19-02-2017, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1287 / Power: 10
gongzhu100 has much to be proud ofgongzhu100 has much to be proud ofgongzhu100 has much to be proud ofgongzhu100 has much to be proud ofgongzhu100 has much to be proud ofgongzhu100 has much to be proud ofgongzhu100 has much to be proud ofgongzhu100 has much to be proud ofgongzhu100 has much to be proud of

Please support our website, thank you

Old 19-02-2017, 09:20 AM
Samster

gongzhu100 has much to be proud ofgongzhu100 has much to be proud ofgongzhu100 has much to be proud ofgongzhu100 has much to be proud ofgongzhu100 has much to be proud ofgongzhu100 has much to be proud ofgongzhu100 has much to be proud ofgongzhu100 has much to be proud ofgongzhu100 has much to be proud of

Old 19-02-2017, 10:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 10
skycock123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyskycock123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Mint MR from.bro Nabz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nabz View Post
MR on Mint

The place is quite nice and clean with an attached toliet.

Enter the room and put down my bag, straight away she come to be and help me undress. After removing my top, she went on to first attack my nips and played with my didi before allowing me to go bathe. In the shower she still playfully demand me for a kiss and demand to let her wash my didi.

Proceed on to massage after the shower. The massage and JG was not super but was passable. Constantly trying to make small talks to keep a conversation going. HJ is where she is best at, really has a lot of different pattern and the best time is she is not in a hurry to finish you off. Takes her time to slowly alternate the pace of her stroke combine with the different pattern makes it very interesting for me at least.

From the chat we had, I think she is coming up with new pattern soon to capture your wallets~~ haha....

Overall i think her GFE gao gao..... one of the more willing to please ML. Will surely RTM
Mint MR from bro Diehard88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diehard88 View Post
This is my MR on my favorite "Mint"

Actually quite reluctant to write this FR, as after writing this, I guess it would be even difficult for me to book her

This is my dunno how many time RTM, she still like to speak French. Help me to undress and we proceed to shower. There is a bit of teasing during the shower, but I think this is solely rely on the chemistry, other bro here might receive more than I do, hehe.

Massage was nicely done. It's not a hard massage though, but it is good for me.
After about 30 minutes of massage, we proceed with the sensual part. She speak French again, follow by boob massage, HJ is pattern is more than badminton.... Slowly and not mechanical like some other ML will make ur little bro pain.... After that everything is history. Check the time, we still got 10 minutes left, she offer me a good head massage. And I left as happy man.

My rating below,

Look: 9.5/10 with no makeup
Boobs : 8/10 for her petite size, not for boobs lover, but for hero think is enuf, feel it's getting bigger, haha
Figure: 8/10 nice figure smooth skin and tone
GFE: infinite, I am sure u get KC very easily,
RTM: countless , and I m regular now... Pocket bleeding....

Of course, one man sweet can be other man poison. But I do think most bro here will agree with me.

Bros, take good care of her, and she will rewards you equally!
Old 19-02-2017, 12:30 PM
Samster

skycock123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyskycock123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinML777 View Post
Just finish my session with this lovely SYT yesterday night, repost my MR over here

First I was greeted by her lovely smile. She was wearing a dark red vest, very seductive. I can feel that my little bro already start singing marikita.

No waste time, we quickly proceed to bathe, she help me to soap up and clean nicely. Her new home got bigger bathe room, both of us are able to squueze inside, during the bathing the action already start. She knee down and start caring my little bro. And her face was so close to it. Oh.... I almost cannot control but to ask her to hold for a while, else my white army gonna came out before the main course.

After that we proceed to massage first we start with the back massage, strength was just nice and can feel she put in effort for it. After a while I can feel 2 soft ball rolling on my back... The real actin started....

Her HJ really more than badminton, bro that not yet try, should come and book a session with her.

The overall session is very nice, I kinda enjoy it. Already made my next booking with her. Cozy she really hard to reply and message.

While writing this I still thinking about her... Argh Kena KC deep deep.

My 2 cents
Quote:
Originally Posted by xnxn View Post
MR on Mint

I normally lazy to write MR, but for Mint, she is worth a MR although there are already numerous about her.

I was put off by her location during her last stint here,but after reading she moved to a new location, manage to book her one day in advance after a few failed attempt. It's worth the effort. She look just like the photo,In fact I think she look better in real person. Very cheerful looking.
I shall not go much in detail for the massage part which was SOP but
The sensual part was heavenly,lots of patterns ,Roaming signal was good and GFE really gao gao.
She will be in my RTM list.
up for the mr
Old 19-02-2017, 01:57 PM
Samster

Old 19-02-2017, 03:08 PM
Samster

support mint and camping for more mr

Next up :

Old 19-02-2017, 06:35 PM
Samster

Old 20-02-2017, 07:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8195 View Post
MR for Mint

Decided to try for Mint based on the positive feedback.

She opened the door and when I saw her, I liked her straightaway, I knew I have choose theright choice ,
Mint is very young and pretty , playful, teasing and GFE feeling like your loving girlfriend. The type your mom would approve of, and want you to have many babies with.

Different girls, different tastes for different men. But what is common between them,relax massage, free roaming , solid service and strong GFE

Mint has a look that will disarm you and endear you. She has a nice, dimpled smile and a pleasant voice, fat-free, size 8 body topped by perky nipples that you just want to turn like radio knobs, her cute perky ass, and slender body and legs.

Massage is that good, she massage me properly, including the famous technique of using her butt bones to massage my back. She has strength, and will use it when she finds knots in your body.

After the massage, came the special treat for a short while. Let me just say that the experience can only be labelled GFE all the way... you have to try it yourself .Service and quality can really vary, depending on chemistry. Even now, 12 hours later, I have a stupid smile on my face when I think of what we did together.

Look: 8.5/10 (Sweet, homely, Cute SYT type..)
Boobs: “B” cups with perky nips
Body: 8/10 (fat free, size 8, smooth fair skin, delight to let your hands roam all over)
Frenching : 9/10 ( french like lover ,great)
Massage: 8/10 (good massage, will work hard to untie knots)
HJ : 9/10 ( sensual with few patterns , Shiok )
Overall: 9/10 (hope it'll get steamier next time I see her!)
Damage: $110 + tips
RTM: Definitely , I will certainly go back to see her again...

Left there a happy happy man with smiles surfacing on and off for nothing… LOL
up for the mr
Old 20-02-2017, 09:21 AM
Samster

support mint and camping for more mr

Next up :

Old 20-02-2017, 12:35 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: 【【PRC公主网】】Mint███real therapeutic massage that is very relaxing High Girlfriend f

Old 20-02-2017, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by acedm View Post
Finally got a session wif mint. I would say was quite fun and interesting. Her figure is consider attractive though im a boob lover. Very playful when come to the sensual part. Going to RTM when vitamin M recharges.
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalslug View Post
MR for Mint:

Truth be told, she probably don't need anymore MRs since there's already a ton of those written by other bros. Reason for writing is to give due recognition to a hardworking and service-oriented young lady, a rarity in the current ML pool.

Apartment: Whole unit was clean and neat. Towels smelt fresh and clean too. Overall, a cozy place with nothing to complain about

ML: Very cute looking young lady and her features and hairstyle give her a Jap schoolgirl look. Great body with equally nice boobs and nips that were a joy to caress and fondle during the sensual portion. Told me she's been eating salad to lose weight but her figure actually looks perfect to me

Massage: Credit to her for putting in the effort to give a decent massage that covered from the back to the legs. Not the hard kind of massage dished out by Humility but not bad either. Gave me a rather decent head massage as well after the HJ. So massage is a pass for me overall

Sensual: Definitely her forte! Haven't had such an enjoyable HJ for some time and I don't think there's a need to go into details since most bros have experienced it before Out to please and she even "complaint" that I came a bit too fast and she wanted me to endure a bit longer...haha

GFE: Very friendly and chatty lady. Broke the ice easily and never an awkward moment during the entire session. Felt very comfortable talking to her and her GFE came across as natural and not overbearing. Offered me a total of 3 cups of freshly brewed chrysanthemum tea before and after the session. Full marks for GFE

Overall, one of the elite few MLs who are totally worth the money you pay for the session. Can see why she is so popular and her reputation as an angpai is well deserved!
up for the MR
Old 20-02-2017, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ken6890 View Post
support Mint new thread

RTM MR For Mint

Book mint after few months never find her , was surprise that she better than before , GFE more gao gao , HJ skill improve too , frenching like lover , 100% GFE feeling , the feeling is damn great .

Looks: 9/10 Innocent ,pretty and cute , super SYT
Body: 8/10 Soft white skin and tight over all.
Boobs: 8/10 B size. Supple and firm nice to touch.
Massage: 8.5/10 full nake while massage , not piano type , she put her effort
Attitude: 9/10 Friendly chatty and , try her best to please you , real teaser.
HJ: 8.5/10 Lots of pattern and sensual,try to believe
GFE: 10/10 Great frenching skills, feeling like with your GF,100%GF feel, You have to try for yourself.

RTM ; Yes
up for the mr
Old 20-02-2017, 05:48 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: 【【PRC公主网】】Mint███real therapeutic massage that is very relaxing High Girlfriend f

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread