The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-10-2016, 05:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 889 / Power: 15
Lumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to behold
Horny Wife Journal - Episode 5, Deepavali surprise, Wife and her 1st indian lover.

two weeks after the incident with uncle lim. it was deepavali.. some off in lieu but not for public sector.

'hold on, coming!'

i entered our lift from 11th floor.. entered.. there was an indian family inside, our upstairs neighbour. not sure which unit. never bothered... they were in their traditional costumes...

me: bye...

i said to wife, she was at the lift door, she had come out to press for the lift for me as i was kinda late for work... she held the door earlier as the indian family waited for me... feeling embarrassed.. decided to make small talk.

me: happy holidays to your family.

indian father: thank you.. very nice of you. you have kids?

me: huh? i was shocked.. erm no...

then i smiled...

we all kept quiet.

6th floor... 5th floor.... 4th floor...

indian father: you live at the corner?

me: yes.. what about you?

indian father: on the 12th floor...

i smiled back... duh... what a stupid answer.... there was only one floor above ours....

reached first floor....

me: good bye... i rushed off to work...

he was speaking in tamil to his family, 2 kids and his wife.... i got to my car.. got in.. started engine.. i noticed the indian family going into their car...

the girl.. the boy... and the wife...

where the father go?
Old 31-10-2016, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Qingfa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Horny Wife Journal - Episode 5, Deepavali surprise, Wife and her 1st indian lover

New story! Support
Old 31-10-2016, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 18
captainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to behold
Re: Horny Wife Journal - Episode 5, Deepavali surprise, Wife and her 1st indian lover

pitching tent here to camp.. looking forward to hear how your wife suck and fuck by an indian lover
Old 31-10-2016, 09:47 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 910 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Camping for Ep5
Old 01-11-2016, 12:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 8
Watfart deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWatfart deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Camping too
Old 01-11-2016, 02:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
ShitiBank deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really love your writing, you have good plots
Old 01-11-2016, 12:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Baroomer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShitiBank View Post
Really love your writing, you have good plots
Fully agreed with you
Old 01-11-2016, 04:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Biryani deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Another new episode!! Support
Old 01-11-2016, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 889 / Power: 15
Lumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to behold

At home. (at the same time)

Ding Dong Ding Dong...

The doorbell seemed impatient.. wife was doing her workout using the xbox. some zumba or fighting thing. she was still in her gold satin night dress top... she had taken off her shorts... just in her purple panties... she wasn't sweaty as usual... she had just started.... sometimes.. she would order delivery, in the hopes of meeting a handsome dude for her to tease or seduce...

til today, she never got lucky..

door opens..

wife: oh hey. erm yes?

the person gasped.. he was holding on to a plate full of indian traditional treats.. the plate looks heavy...

the man: hi my name is Thiru, i live upstairs...

wife: oh ok... what's up?

wife realizes he's staring at her chests... she carefully peered down and checked... her nipples were quite see through under the the rather tight satin material.. it was wet too.. her sweat... not drenched but enough to make the thin satin material more see through.... her night dress top barely covered her purple panties...

wife: hello?

wife waved and looked back up at him.. thiru was tall.. and big size.. about 185 cm... broad shoulders... a small tummy... arms long and big... she said hello in a cute manner... she was delighted by what she saw...

thiru: oh hi.... oh.. i'm thiru. i live upstairs.. here are some traditional Deepavali treats for your family...

wife: oh wow.. that's nice.. i love those! thank you!

she was being very sweet and innocent to him.....

she extended her hand to receive it... thiru wanted to hand it over to her.. but... he hesitated...

wife: what's wrong...

thiru: oh no.. the plate is very heavy.. let me put it down for you...

wife: oh... ok.... that's very nice of you... come in....

wife waited for him to slip out of his shoes...

wife turned and walked towards our kitchen... thiru followed behind her when she turned...

wife: you can place it here...

she saw his head immediately look up at her face when she turned...

wife: huh. what's wrong...

thiru: oh nothing...

he placed the plate down... then he looked downwards at wife's crotch...

thiru: i like erm.. your colors.. very deepavali..

wife: my colors?

thiru: erm. yes... gold and erm... purple....

wife: PURPLE?!?

wife looked down at herself...

wife: OH SHIT!!!

she quickly used both palms to cover her crotch area...

wife: sorry sorry!! i thought my shorts were on! i was doing my workout...

thiru laughed out: erm.. its ok.. no need to apologize... erm come on... we are all adults... its nice colors...

wife looked embarrassed... she looked down... : thank you for the treats.

thiru started heading for the door... a little reluctantly... : thank you for the treat too... hahaha..

he laughed very confidently, maybe even egoistically..

when he turned as he slipped his shoes on...

wife stood at the door...
she said in her innocent and blur voice....: huh what treat?

thiru: hahaha. it's a treat to know i have such a nice and sweet neighbour like you... and colorful too.. hahaha!

wife: tsk.. you ah.... oh. i will return the plate to your house... you live above me directly..

thiru: yes... directly above... and erm.... about that... maybe you return the plate directly to me ok?

wife: oh ok..

thiru: my wife is rather... different... she doesn't like to talk to others..

wife: oh ok... then how do i return?

thiru: hmmm.. erm... tell you what... you take my number down... text me to check if i'm at home.. ok?

wife; ok... you hold on.. i got get my phone...

wife turned and ran to the tv where she had left her phone... when she turned and ran back to him... he was blatantly staring at her... like what a yummy treat she was to him... the lust in his eyes... the smile he had, so confident.. like he was thinking one day he's going to fuck her...

wife: ok your number...

he told her... without even asking when wife will text him.. he bid his goodbye and went to the lift... wife didn't close the door... she looked at him.. he pressed the lift button, took a step back to wait for it... looked at wife saw her at the door.. they waved...

wife went back to our living room... not sure what had just happened...

she felt a sense of unexplained excitement...
Old 01-11-2016, 11:23 PM
Samster

Confitduck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here!
Old 02-11-2016, 05:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 14
greenbone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygreenbone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Starting a campfire .
Old 02-11-2016, 05:30 PM
Samster

Sparked deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue TS
Old 14-11-2016, 02:28 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 910 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

TS no new updates?
Old 14-11-2016, 03:15 PM
Samster

Office365 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waiting for updates...
Old 14-11-2016, 07:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 14
graywolf deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygraywolf deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Waiting for next update . Hopefully soon .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1