The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-01-2017, 10:20 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4089 / Power: 15
ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute
My adventure as a hawker

Hi Everyone,My name is Jake.

I have a story to share with all of you.

I consider myself to be a really lucky chap, perhaps it’s because i’m easily contented.

I get happy really easily. I’m elated if the bus arrives right when i stepped into the bus stop, i’m over the moon if the train happens to pull up to the station when i’m there, and if i can get a seat, it was like striking the lottery for me.

Sometimes even an extra scoop of gravy over my rice or a stray piece of fish that happens to be stuck to a vegetable dish i ordered for lunch gets into my plate, it would fuel my mood for a good half a day.

I know you must be laughing at me by now but it’s ok.

I’m just a very simple person.

Average fare, a nice cup of coffee, a good bed to sleep in, that was it.

I’m happy.

Sometimes my friends say i’m lazy and too simple minded but i don’t think i am.

I’m just happy, there is nothing wrong with that.

Isn’t being happy the whole point of being alive ?

I mean as long as you are happy, the rest doesn’t matter.

My parents are hawkers, they sell wanton noodles in a coffee shop on the eastern part of Singapore. Although we are not rich, there was always food on the table.

Home is a nice 4 room flat a stone throw away from Tampines Interchange.

It’s a fantastic location, i could walk blindfolded to the MRT station. Everything i could possibly need is right within reach.

I’m the only child in the family, my parents did try to give me a sibling back then but having to juggle their noodle business and taking care of me made things a little challenging.

By the time i was 7, i kind of knew i would be the only child. They were disappointed when they could not give me a little sister or brother to play with but i told them it’s fine. Their company is all i needed.

They love me, that i could tell but they stop short of spoiling me. If i wanted something when i was young, they taught me to save up for it.

My first pager, my first phone, even game consoles.

Nothing was ever handed to me on a plate. They taught me the value of money and how hard it was to make a dollar.

It was one of the best life lessons i ever had.

Understanding the value of a dollar.

My parents did not like me to visit their place of work. It’s not because they’re embarrassed or ashamed or anything, but in their perspective, they want their son to work in a air conditioned office.

With a proper desk. Nothing oily and greasy.

They were afraid if i were to hang out at their stalls too often, i might end up working at their stalls for the rest of my life.

Jake : There is nothing wrong with being a hawker.

Dad : We all want what’s best for you Jake…. things your mum and i could never have… a good education, a good job….

We live prudently on average days, my parents chose to save up every extra dollar for my education and holidays.

Holidays for the family is a big deal. I’m really fortunate to be able to visit several southeast asian countries, this was before budget travel came into the picture. Each time we fly, it would eat into my parents’ retirement savings.

I’m ok with a road trip to malaysia but my parents wanted me to see the world.

Mum : It opens your eyes and broadens your horizon….. i read from newspaper one….haha.

My mum is one of the most amazing woman i ever knew. After a hard day’s work at the noodle stall, she still juggled with housework and taking care of the family.

Life is simple for us.

There were never really any ups and downs in my life.

I was never a top scorer, never a problem kid. It was always in the middle.

Average grade, average schools, average friends , even my looks i would say it’s just average.

I don’ think i look dashing, but it’s still presentable.

MY school years were a breeze, i just did what had to be done and got it over with.

My grades were always 70 ish. My dad always asked why i did not get 80 ish .

My mum would reply ;

Mum : What’s the difference ?? As long as he understands what’s going on, he can get 60 ish for all i care.

Dad : …………… what if next round he gets below 50 ??

Mum would just shrug her shoulders.

Mum : even if he gets a zero…… the sun still rises the next day….

It was usually at this moment my mum would make a face at me and warned me not to get a zero before whispering softly behind my dad’s back.

Mum : It’s hard to get zero….. dont’ worry… you anyhow tikum also can get 1 or 2…

I would usually laugh it off.

There was never any pressure on my grades and exams. I just knew i had to at least pass the test. Perhaps seeing how tired my parents were every day they came back from work spurred me on.

I studied diligently not because i liked it, but because all i wanted was to give my parents a good life when they grow old.

Secondary school was ok, Junior college more fun since i was attached with a really horny girlfriend. I never knew orgasm inside a girl was so good and different from masturbation until she showed me.

Staying at the hall in NUS was one of the highlights of my young adulthood. I’m the quiet and meek guy with decent grades. I don’t spill secrets or tally the scores and perhaps it was because of this traits, i had quite a few close girl friends.

I fucked all of them.

Aside from my sexual exploits with innocent girls,I took the safest route possible. Something every parent would be proud of.

Yup, you guessed it.

I graduated with 2nd class, got into the civil service right after graduation.

I had a desk, with my own computer.

Then i had a bigger desk.

And then a corner desk.

8 years on i had my own office in the civil services.

Pay is decent, parents are happy. They bragged to relatives i’m working for the government.

Iron rice bowl .

I always laughed secretly in my heart at such a term.

There is no such thing anymore.

Iron is just metal.

Metal can be melted.

Iron will rust.

At the 8th year mark, i’m turning 30.

My title read assistant director but i’m not happy.

Something seemed to be missing in my life.

For a good 30 years, i asked myself what have i done ?

I’m unhappy not with work or the environment, but more about life itself.

I could feel my heart getting restless.

It’s got nothing to do with sex or relationships, i dated, brought a few girls back but nothing worked out.

The iron in my rice bowl, had started to rust.

And i don’t like that metallic taste of metal in my mouth when i eat.

I tendered my resignation to my boss in November 2014. It shocked the whole department.

My boss fell ill.

My co workers were shocked.

One of the colleague i slept with got pregnant, by her husband that is and she blamed me.

Colleague : why are you leaving !!! Are you mad ?? see… because of you leaving i got pregnant !..

Jake : What has it got to do with me ??!!

Colleague : I was too distracted to stop my husband from cumming inside me….

Jake : What rubbish… you’re already into your 2nd trimester !...

Colleague : haha… sorry…. but i just hate to see you leave Jake.

I left the office and my last day was in the middle of december.
Old 20-01-2017, 10:21 AM
Samster (A)

ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My adventure as a hawker

I did not tell my parents what i did so when i came home with a suitcase of stuff i accumulated over the past 8 years, they freaked out.

Dad : WHAT!!! ARe you fired !!!!!

Mum : WHAT HAPPENED!!!! you are jobless ??!!!

Before i could tell them what i did, they jumped to conclusion and started blaming my boss.

My mum wanted to go talk to our MP.

My dad wanted to go speak at Hong Lim park.

He was so close to sending the prime minister a email as i looked blankly at the old TV screen.

Jake: I …. quit…. no one fired me …

It took a while for that to sink into their heads and i could see they were disappointed with my decision but they kept quiet.

My parents were already in their mid sixties.

They were already talking about their retirement, bringing up the topic a couple of times during meal times.

They can’t be cooking noodles forever.

22nd December 2014

Monday

My parents did not speak with me the entire weekend. They probably thought i’m out of my mind.

I can’t explain that feeling of lightness, the amazing smell of freedom.

There was this tingling excitement in my veins i cannot explain.

It was like my body was starting to come alive. I felt energised, well rested and ready to go.

The question is go where ?

6.50am

It’s early in the morning, my parents usually leave home at 4am to start their day.

I walked around the old house and looked at old photo frames.

Pictures of my parents when they married.

Pictures of me drooling.

And the picture my parents took at their noodle stall on their first day at work decades ago.

A few more photos followed the first, i recognised some of the uncle and aunties, fellow hawkers at the small coffee shop.

They all grew old.

Streaks of white in their hair, some of their children had taken over the reins.

I looked at my dad, standing proudly in front of his wanton noodle stall.

That very stall brought me up, gave me an education and allowed me to see the world.

A smile broke out on my face as i touched the photo my parents took during the 7th month hungry ghost festival with all the prayer items.

It’s been awhile since i spoke to myself but on that morning, i did just that.

Jake : Ok. Wanton noodle……… i’ll do just that…

I showered, changed and took a cab down to the coffee shop in Joo chiat.

I had no visited the place in so many years that i got the street wrong. In the end i walked a little before coming up to that familiar street.

I looked at my parents from a distance away, smiling and chatting to customers.

Ah, i laughed as i recognised the scrawny kid that had grown up to be so huge arranging chicken at the chicken rice stall.

Even the uncle brewing coffee is the same, except he had grown so old. Wrinkles etched deeply into his forehead.

I slowly walked towards the coffee shop and i paused a distance away.

I paused.

I paused not because there was a passing car.

I stopped not because it was the red light at the junction.

I stopped because my breath was taken away that early Monday morning.

That girl had really fair skin.

She sat cross legged at a table with a stack of invoices in front of her.

Her hair flew gently in the morning breeze as she tallied each one and tapped away on a calculator.

She looked up and brushed her fringe behind her ears and i saw her full side view.

I watched her lift up her coffee and she blew on it gently, the way her lips pouted that teeny wee bit gave me an erection.

Time seemed to slow when i saw her put her lips to the cup as she sipped her coffee.

When the cup left her lips, i could see a slight red mark of her lipstick.

My mum walked out with a plate of noodle and soup in hand and set in it front of the girl.

I was barely 7 metres away.

My mum looked up and she had a shock seeing me across the small street.

Mum : What you doing here ??!!

My heart fluttered.

My dick tingled.

My throat went dry.

I crossed the road as the very girl i was looking at turned up and our eyes met.

SHe looked at my mum first before turning back to look at me.

Mum : Siao ah… you come here for what… ??

Jake : I… it’s been so long since i came here….. wanted to visit you all since i’m free…

My mum turned to the lady who was looking at us.

I don’t know why but my heart was thumping so fast.

I never felt that way before.

The lady stood up. She’s definitely younger than me, mid twenties i would say but she had an air of maturity surrounding her.

As if she was forced to grow up faster than others.

She extended her hand with the sweetest smile i ever saw on a girl.

The sun peeked out from behind the clouds and illuminated a portion of her lower cheeks. She is absolutely stunning.

I reached out my hand too.

Jake : Hi… hi…. i’m Jake..

I felt the soft smooth hands for this girl touched mine as she replied with a slight smile.

“ My name …. is Kate “

…………………………………………………….
Old 20-01-2017, 10:22 AM
Samster (A)

Kate.

She said her name is Kate.

I had to force myself to pull my hand away from hers as my mum started chiding me for disturbing them at work.

Mum : You come down for what…. We very busy ok…. No time to entertain you….

I could see Kate looking at us and i was not too pleased at my mum’s attempt to make me appear as if i was still a kid.

There’s a pretty girl right in front of me.

Someone hot and sexy.

Someone i wanted to impress the moment i laid eyes on her.

I’m sure you understand the feeling.

The last thing you need when trying to impress a girl is your nagging mum.

Jake : i don;t need you to entertain me la…. Go… go… go… go and do your stuff…. I’ll go buy something to eat…

Mum : Later then i talk to you…

As soon as my mum walked away, Kate looked back down on her documents and her attention went to her noodles.

I don’t want to be left standing there like a block of wood so i walked away into the coffee shop.

I ordered a cup of coffee and found a table which gave me a good view of Kate.

It’s weird, i don’t know why but i’m mesmerised by her. It’s not just her looks, there’s something about her that just seemed to draw me close.

Was it the way she held her chopsticks ?

Maybe the way she sucked onto the ends for a few seconds before plunging it into the tangled bunch of springy noodles ?

Maybe it was the way she crossed her legs and how one of her shoe had it’s laces undone.

She had a pen on one hand and she used it to tick off something on a piece of paper.

A few seconds went by and by the time I snapped myself out of my daze, Kate had adjusted her position. She uncrossed her legs and brought up her shoe with the laces undone.

Without taking her eyes off the documents, she quickly did an evenly spaced butterfly lace on her shoe.

Kate wore a pair of short grey shorts, with her legs lifted up, my eyes widened as I stared at her crotch area. The fabric of her shorts being tightly squeezed together as her well toned legs hovered in mid air for that few seconds sent blood rushing to my groin.

Her left hand went for her pen again, her other free hand had a spoonful of noodles suspended in the air between her plate and her petite mouth. Her lips had this sheen, of oil perhaps from the noodles. I felt my groin tingle as her lips parted slightly, opening just enough to deliver the spoonful of noodles into her mouth.

I looked away and blinked twice as I sipped my coffee.

Something must be wrong with me. The way I’m staring at her, anyone who happens to look my way would think I’m some fucking desperate virgin.

I directed my attention away from Kate and onto the plate of noodles.

Yes.

That was my purpose of coming down to the coffee shop that day.

I came with the intention to learn the trade.

Kate made that plate of noodles looked so good that i could not resist ordering one from my parents even though I was not really hungry. I went to my parent’s stall and placed an order for a plate of noodles.

Jake : Ma. 1 noodle.

Mum : What noodle ?? 1 strand or noodle? soup or dry, chilli or no chilli….. What kind of noodles you want ??

She barked at me without even looking up.

My eyes widened a little as I looked at her talk to a auntie while she packed her order for her.

Jake : Wah you so rude to your customers one ah.

Mum : Quick la… order and stand aside… don’t block me…

Jake : I want the same as what Kate is having…

My mum did not even bother to acknowledge me and asked me for $3.

Jake : Need to pay ah ?

Mum : You think what ? Your father’s stall no need to pay ah…

Jake : but it is my father’s stall…… and my mother’s stall too..

Mum : Money come… money come…

She immediately took the order of the person behind me as i dug out a fifty dollar bill.

Mum : No small change la…. Give me smaller notes…

Jake : I don’t have… go back then pay you…

She waved me aside as if i’m a pest and started to attend to other customers.

Somehow I felt I wasn’t exactly on the priority list.

After a 10 minutes wait, my mum barked from across the coffee shop, asking me to pick up the noodles on my own as she pointed to the ‘self service’ sign on their stall.

What the hell man, how come she delivers it to Kate while i need to carry it on my own. I walked over the same time Kate was returning her tray and utensils.

It was a good opportunity to strike up a conversation.

I racked my brains to think of some smart ass lines and was secretly pleased with myself as i half grumbled out my complaint to my mum.

Jake : How come you bring the food to Kate while i need to collect it myself ah ? Your self service sign don’t apply to her ah ?

My mum shot me an irritated look as I took the tray of noodles from her.

Kate looked a little bewildered but never said a thing as she thanked my mum and return her tray.

I took the opportunity to talk to her and made a joke of having to collect my own food despite it being my mum’s stall.

Jake : You’re so lucky…. My dad owns the stall and yet I have to collect my own noodles. … at least she brings you your food… haha… haha..

The laugh came off a little awkward and I immediately regretted my statement.

Kate’s eyes widened a little and she turned to my mum who raised her hand and smacked me on my shoulder.

Mum : Haiyah !!... go away la !!.... don’’t block here block there talk nonsense can or not….

Then she immediately turned to Kate.

Mum : He something wrong today…. Sorry ah… ignore him…

Now hearing my mum say something was wrong with me really riled me up.

There is nothing wrong with me.

I meant what is the problem ?

I was about to retort when my mum shot me a really angry look that made me turn and scurried away with my noodles.

Jake : You are the one with something wrong…chey…

I sat down and dug into my parent’s noodles. The moment I bit onto the springy noodles and tasted the fragrant chilli that my dad cooked, I was hit with a sense of nostalgia .

I could not remember the last time I ate what they cooked everyday.

It has been a while.

Years in fact.

I scooped up and drank all the gravy and sank my teeth into the wanton filled with savoury meat. The char siew though was just passable as they ordered from a supplier.

Overall it was a decent plate of noodles. For the portion and the quality, $3 is really a steal.

I nodded my head as I thought about my decision to try and learn the trade.

This could work.

I mean, I could learn the trade. Get the recipe. Pay off some bloggers to write good things about it and viola.

It would set things in motion.

Before I know it, queues would form then the TV stations would come. Within a year a big F&B organisation would make an offer and pay me a million to buy my recipe.

Smack !

I slapped my thigh and snapped my fingers in the air as I finalised the plans in my head.

Jake : Easy peasy….

Piece of cake.

10.45am

I had more coffee and loitered around the coffee shop for a few hours much to my mother’s annoyance.

Kate had gone behind the drinks stall and I could see her busy collecting money and helping to serve drinks to the other customers.

It’s weird, she definitely looked well educated and all. Why would she work at a drinks stall.

I was within earshot of the drinks stall, as such, I could clearly hear what everyone was saying.

Man : Kopi siu dai suar ( 2 coffee with milk less sugar ) , kopi O gao, ( Thick black coffee ) , Milo Si Kosong ( Milo with carnation milk, no sugar ) , diao heur ( Chinese Tea ) , Loti nerng dei, Kaya guyu ( 2 slices of bread, kaya and butter spread )
Old 20-01-2017, 10:24 AM
Samster (A)

It was quite a mouthful even to repeat it but Kate calmly processed the order and repeated it to the uncle who was making the coffee and collected the money from him.

Without breaking a beat, she immediately took another complex order from the man behind.

Man 2 : Kopi Suar ( 2 coffee with milk ) , Teh O ( tea black ) , teh phuar sio ( Tea with milk, not too hot ) , kim boon tai, bao. ( Clementi take away )

Wait, what the fuck.

What is Kim boon tai ?

It’s a literal translation of a old housing estate in Singapore.

Clementi.

I watched with amazement as Kate took a can of ice lemon tea and packed it for the customer.

Damm, they can actually do this ?

Ice lemon tea, clementi .

I was secretly amazed as I looked on.

15 minutes passed and I noticed another amazing skill Kate had.

You know when you pack your coffee and need it to be tied up. Kate skilfully poured the hot drink into the small plastic bag before twisting the string around the neck with a graceful swirl, that very motion compacted the drink with the right amount of air within the bag, giving it a nice puffy and full volume.

And she did it while taking orders and collecting money too.

I got up and walked straight to my mother’s stall.

Mother : oei… oei… oei… what you want ?

Jake : Give me a plastic bag.

Before she could protest, I took one similar bag which they used to pack the soup and went straight to the toilet.

I filled it with water and did the same thing.

It was a disaster.

First I could not even get the amount of air and water ration right, then I had difficulty tying it together. Even if I did, my bag looked like a deflated dick, wrinkled and sad.

I kept trying. 5 times, 10 times, it doesn’t matter.

You keep trying till you get it right.

I was pretty pleased with myself after 15 minutes as I managed to work out the technique to this.

By the end of the 25th minute as I walked out of the toilet, I was trying hard not to smile.

It’s a piece of cake.

Estimate the liquid, leave a bit of a allowance, and tie the knot.

I must really be destined for this career change.

I chuckled as I thought of how long it took Kate to master that. Her slender fingers and her smooth hands did not look like they were meant for hard manual work like this.

I was trying to recall if there was a fragrance coming from her hands as I sat down in front of my parent’s stall. I was about to talk to my mum who was busy cutting spring onions on a chopping board when I saw Kate approached us.

The rusty fan in the coffee shop turned at that exact moment, messing up Kate’s silky soft hair and she smiled while brushing the strands back to where they were as she approached my dad.

Kate : Uncle. Usual, give me 2 packets.

The moment she said her order, I sprung into action.

This was it.

It’s my moment.

I covered the short distance to my parent’s stall and immediately took the soup ladle.

You see, I know my parents would pack the soup and wonton separately for customers. They’ve got a few of those plastic mugs with opened bags at the ready. The soup and wanton would be poured in and tied up.

Jake : Pa, I do it..

Dad : Huh ??

I did not give anyone a chance to speak as I took the ladle, dropped 3 wantons into the bag and filled it with hot soup. Pulling up the bag, my muscle memory took over as I skilfully twisted and tied up the bag.

My dad’s eyes were widened as his hands were suspended in mid air with a bundle of noodles in them. I bet he too was surprised that his son could do this.

Why ? You think just because I sat in a office my whole life I can’t tie a bag of soup ?

I was trying hard not to smirk as I repeated the same for the other bag.

I told myself to be careful, don’t rush things.

I practiced with cold water, this is hot soup. It’s a variable i need to be mindful off, thankfully , I tied up the 2nd one properly as well.

Jake : Thank you. $6 please…

I proceeded to bag the 2 soup and I reached over for the money that Kate was pulling out halfway from her purse.

Her eyes too, were widened and there was a slight gap in her lips as she stared at me.

Well, I wouldn’t blame her, it’s her first time seeing me and I bet she did not expect I know the trade to that extend.

Before I could bask in glory, my mum shriek from the table.

Mum : You siao ah !!! ( Are you mad ? )

Her spring onions half chopped, her chopper raised midway as she pointed them at me.

Jake : Huh ? Why ? What’s wrong ?

I could see Kate trying to stifle a smile as she turned away.

My dad was shaking his head as he started cooking the noodles that was suspended in stasis in his hands a moment ago.

My mum shook the chopper at me as she rattled off in a shrieking voice.

She had to be really pissed by me to do that.

Mum : Noodle haven even cook, you pack for what !..

Jake : But… but you all always pack the soup and wonton separate what. !

Mum : Kate ordered noodles with soup…. Not dry one !!.

She sighed and turned back to her spring onions.

I panicked when I saw Kate biting her lips as she tried not to laugh.

Fuck..

Fuck..

I quickly removed the bags and tried to undo the knots I did.

That was when I realised the knots I tied wasn’t properly done. They were easy to tie yes, but hard to released.

Jake : Ouch… ouch… shit… ouch…

The hot soup was not making it easier too as I struggled with the stubborn knots.

My dad, probably sensing what I was up to wanted to give me a chance.

His noodles were cooked, now he held them aside as he looked at me without a word.

I was beginning to feel the pressure, the stress. I was about to curse out loud when I undid the 1st knot and spilled soup all over the counter.

Kate turned away immediately and I saw her hand went to her mouth.

Jake : Fuck.. ouch !..

The soup came out like water from a bursting dam while the 3 soggy wantons slid out like pale white goldfishes.

My dad shook his head and proceeded to bag the noodles for Kate on his own.

Dad : Aiyah… siam la siam la… ( stand aside, stand aside )

I was so fucking embarrassed that I wanted to crawl into a hole.

Kate turned around and I could see her trying hard not to laugh into my face as she passed me the money.

Kate : Nah…

Jake : Th… thanks…

My dad packed both packet of soup noodles and passed it to Kate.

Kate : Thanks uncle..

After that, she turned back to look at me.

She just looked at me.

My god, those big round eyes of hers, they pierced right into my soul. Her features are so sweet, so likable, she would melt the hearts of men with a snap of her finger.

Maybe just a smile would do.
Old 20-01-2017, 10:26 AM
Samster (A)

3 seconds passed and she was still staring at me.

My throat felt dry, perhaps she wanted to say something.

Ask for my number ?

Ask me out ?

Teach me how to bag soup ? I don’t know.

I don’t care, as long as I can keep looking into her eyes, nothing matter.

Kate smiled a little, raised her eyebrow a little more and did a questioning look at me with a slight jiggle of her head.

Kate : My … change ??

It was then I realised I was holding onto the 10 dollar bill in my hand for a while.

Jake : Oh… oh… fuck… sorry…. Sorry…

I fumbled around and actually reached for my own wallet when my mum came over, grabbed the note from my hand and threw it into the drawer. She took Kate’s change and passed it to her, apologising for the embarrassing behaviour of her son.

Mum : Sorry ah Kate. I think he today never take his medication…

That was the last straw, how could my mum keep belittling me in front of Kate.

Jake : Hey… I’m not on medication ok…. I’m an assistant director in….

She cut me off before I could finish.

Mum : were… you were an assistant director… now you’re unemployed….

Kate burst out laughing at our exchange and I was determined to have the last word in this.

Jake : Well, my dad owns this stall, and since you guys keep saying you want to retire, I’ll take over from you guys…. I’ll buy over.

I turned back to Kate and reassured her my noodles would be a lot better.

Jake : Don’t worry, I’ll lend a modern twist to the recipe, confirm nice…. Are you still schooling ?? you look quite young…

Kate giggled as she kept the change in her purse, shaking her head at my question.

Jake : I meant it… i.. you know… I can recommend you some courses to take…. Skills upgrading… and stuff… short courses, diplomas… I’m considering taking some myself….even though it’s been a while since I got my degree and I think it would be challenging to head back to classes and all…

Kate laughed and thanked my parents before turning away.

Kate : bye Jake… haha

I smiled and waved her off as she turned the corner and disappeared.

My mum glared at me and shook her head.

Mum : She’s too good for you Jake… not within your league.

Jake : What do you mean ? I’m a towkay kia ( boss’s son ) ok , my dad is a boss. Girls dig this kind of stuff… … Is Kate from Malaysia ?... how long has she been working here ? ….. why she don’t want to go and study ? … she looks quite young… how old is she ??

My mum ignored me and went back to her chores.

I mumbled to myself a little longer before turning to my parents.

Jake : But Dad, Mum, I mean it….. I’m interested in taking over… I’ll buy over the stall… just let me intern here for a few weeks .

My mum’s chopper paused in mid air again and she turned to me.

Mum : We don’t own the stall, we rent it…. You want to take over, proof you can do it first…. And we’ll sell you the recipe..

I was about to grumble about the recipe sale but I kept my mouth shut. My mind immediately weighed the pros and cons of taking this up. I came down with the intent to learn the trade and it’s just as well there’s a hot and pretty girl working at the same coffee shop.

I really think I can pull this off.

This might be really worth my while if I can get Kate too.

She looks so good in casual wear, I could not imagine her being formally dressed up in heels. She would fit right in the middle of Raffles place with a body hugging dress and a jacket.

Jake : Sure… I’ll start tomorrow…. How much is the rent? I’ll take care of it.

My mum sighed and turned to look at me.

Mum : for us, it’s a special price… since you want to take over… you go and ask Kate.

Jake : Kate ? Why Kate ? Is she the administrator for this place ?... should I approach her as your son or introduce myself as the new boss ?

My mum replied without looking up .

Mum : She owns this coffee shop…. And the other 2 further down the road.

I felt a lump appear in my throat and my mouth went dry in an instance.

Jake : Oh…..

It took a few hours before the reality settled into my head.

If I were to be really positive, talking to Kate about the rent might be a good idea to get a conversation going. My dumb idea of selling myself as a boss’s son is not going to work anymore anyway, I probably got to change tack and be a little more humble.

Kate seemed friendly enough.

We might hit it off and who knows, get into a relationship.

I bounce the idea around my head for a while and tried to think of a plan. Something long term. Even if I manage to get Kate to talk about the rent and start my internship at my parents stall, I would still need an excuse to talk to her frequently without being too obvious.

Nothing popped up as I sipped my drink in my room.

I tried to google and find Kate on social media but there were just so many Kate. It’s impossible to find her without much detail.

I paced about the room for a bit when an idea hit me.

Well, my parents operate only in the morning till the afternoon but other stalls remained opened.

I know for sure the seafood Tze char stall operates at night and so does the drink stall.

This meant Kate might still show up at the coffee shop.

I looked at my watch and it was coming to 7pm.

7.15pm

I grabbed my stuff, threw on a shirt and for the 2nd time that day, took a cab down to the coffee shop.

7.50pm

I alighted across the road and casually scanned the place. There were a few tables occupied with families having dinner. The drink stalls looked busy, the same uncle that was there in the morning was preparing drinks and I saw a beer auntie taking orders from the tables.

I tried a few position to get a clear line of sight but there was no sign of Kate.

A few units down the coffee shop, the neon lights of the pubs and bars were lit. Patrons gathered and smoked outside the pub.

Just another street down there are more KTVs and pubs. A few scantily clad babes prance by, getting ready for work that evening.

Suddenly something caught my eye.

This man.

His flowery shirt did not look like it belongs to this era. His top 2 buttons were undone and he was staring at the ceiling of the 5 foot way shop house with a cigarette in his mouth.

He hummed and sang a song as he swaggered with both hands in his pocket. He looked old, fifties perhaps but his body is pretty well maintained. His arms were sculpted, and he had a shoulder that looked like he could lift a cow.

His hair, my god, is so old school. An image of a hong kong actor floated into my head as I watch him drag his loafers slowly towards the KTV closest to the coffee shop.

Yes.. Anthony Wong.

The classic gangster in Hong Kong drama. He looked just like him.

I watch him enter the KTV after snuffing out his cigarette outside the door.

My eyes went back to the coffee shop and I would have concentrated on searing for Kate if not for a peculiar sight that caught my eye.

Several pretty girls filed out of the KTV , at least 7 of them. They spoke in their own native language and scattered in different directions.

A couple went over to the coffee shop and ordered a drink.

I was ogling at the legs of one of the girls when my eyes lit up.

The very staircase beside the coffee shop had a surprise for me.

I knew it was her.

It was Kate.

She emerged from the staircase and my god she looked different.

No longer in shorts and t-shirt, Kate wore a white tube top with a black jacket. Her hair looked a little damp, probably just showered. She had on a pair of dark blue hip hugging denim jeans, as the pants tapered down her slim legs, it made her appear taller.

Her heels, fuck, her red heels stood out the most, propping her up by a good 2.5 inches at least.

My heart started beating faster as the sight of Kate reminded me how beautiful she is.
Old 20-01-2017, 10:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SmallThinker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

New episode .. camping in..
Samster (A)

Kate did a brief look around before walking down the path to the same KTV.

That very one that the man went into.

No way.

She can’t possibly work there.

As Kate entered, I saw her turn the sign from ‘open’ to ‘closed’ on the tinted glass door.

Weird.

I was about to cross the small road when a car pulled up in front of the KTV.

2 men alighted from the vehicle and they chatted for a moment by the front door before heading in as well.

One of them looked really familiar.

He looked like someone I played soccer with when we were kids at the back alley of the coffee shop. I can’t put a name to the face but I know we’ve met before.

I paced up and down for a minute as I thought about what to do next.

Well, it’s a KTV, and a pub and they serve beer.

I’m just going to walk right in and order myself a drink then.

I could always pretend I did not notice the closed sign.

As long as the door is unlocked, I can walk in.

Nothing wrong with that.

I crossed the road, angled my direction towards the KTV entrance.

I could feel the butterflies in my stomach churning. My curiosity needs to be satisfied. Maybe Kate is in some kind of a trouble or something.

Without breaking step, I pulled back the tinted glass door and stepped into the pub.

And the moment I set foot inside, I froze.

There were no music playing.

The lights were on, not those dim coloured lights, I meant like bloody white lights. It lit up the entire place.

The place was almost empty.

Almost.

The bartender barked sharply at me.

Bartender : We’re closed brother !... read the sign. !

In the middle of the room, 3 chairs swivelled towards me at the same time.

On the left is the Anthony wong, followed by the other 2 who just alighted from the car.

Before I could speak, Kate emerged from one of the room with a few files in her hands.

Kate’s eyes widened and she asked me in a bewildered manner.

Kate : What are you doing here ??!!

Jake : I ….. I wanted to grab a beer…. I didn’t…. I didn’t know it’s closed…

The 3 men kept quiet as they looked at me.

Kate pointed to me and added.

Kate : Kor, Uncle and Auntie Teo’s son…. Jake…

One of the men immediately smiled and stood up, he approached me and shook my hand.

Gabriel : Hey Jake… remember me or not ? …. Gabe la…

Jake : Oh… oh… oh… Gabe… hey… how are you man !.... it’s been so long…

Some missing memories of my childhood came flashing back into my head as I chatted with Gabe. I didn’t know Gabriel had a sister, well, their age gap must be pretty big, i don’t remember seeing Kate at the coffee shop before as a kid.

We chatted for about 2 or 3 minutes when Gabe snapped his fingers at the bartender and ask him to bring me a drink.

Kate : Kor… our….. discussion ? we don’t have much time…

Gabriel ignored Kate and introduced me to the other 2 men around the table.

Gabriel : This is Andy….. and this is Uncle Ben…

I nodded with a slight smile at each other them.

Andy returned my nod while Uncle Ben just stared at me.

Gabriel casually asked about what I was doing and I told him that I quit my job and I planned to take over my parent’s business after I learn the trade.

I could see the twinkle in his eyes as he looked at Kate before turning to Uncle Ben and Andy.

Gabriel : Let me get his straight…you’re not working now… and you’ll be learning the trade…. At the coffee shop …

Jake : Err… that’s the plan…

Gabriel went on with his questions.

Gabriel : You’ll be at the coffee shop…. Everyday ?

Jake : I… guess so…. I mean… I need a while to pick up the skills and it’s not like I have anything to do at the moment… so…

Gabriel leaned forward and I could tell he was getting excited.

Gabriel : Are you attached or married ??

Jake : No! of course not… i…

Uncle Ben cut in suddenly and asked.

Ben : You speak Chinese ? Hokkien ae hiao buay ? ( You understand Hokkien dialect )

Jake : I am Hokkien… of course I understand… but…

Andy jumped in this time round and peppered me with his questions.

Andy : Jake , stand up straight… how tall are you ? Do you take beef ?

What the fuck ?

Even my dietary preference ?

Jake : Ermm… wait wait… I’m not following….. I’m just here to grab a beer…

Gabriel went over to Kate, pulled her over so she’s standing beside me and took a step back.

Andy stood up too and uncle Ben uncrossed his legs and sat up straight.

Kate : Gabriel !.... what are you doing ??!!!

Gabriel : Jake…look…. I can give you a very very good rental rate if you take over… much better than what your parents are getting…

Gabriel sat back and pointed his index finger at me, shaking it as if he’s pin pointing a location on a map.

Andy : Gabriel , maybe we….

Gabriel : He can do it… let him do it…

Jake : Ermm.. do what ??

Kate : NO!.... we don’t even know him….! I don’t even know him !

Gabriel : Exactly… they don’t too. ! … no one knows him.. and one thing for sure…. He’s not with them…

Andy turned and look at me while Uncle Ben nodded his head.

The 3 of them turned towards Kate at the same time and she shook her head.

Kate : NO!... no… .. it’s… it’s so weird… no !...

Jake : ERm… ok .. ok.. wait… i…. I’m a bit disoriented. .. what is going on ?

Gabriel : Who else are you going to find ?? within this short period of time ??

Gabriel pointed to me and added.

Gabriel : He’s not working… he’ll be at the coffee shop the whole day… and look at him…. He got no fucking clue what’s going on… Jake is like a block of wood …untouched. Ready to be sculpted … we know his parents for decades !...

Jake : Errrr……

I’m not sure if that was meant to be a compliment and I slowly got onto my feet.

Something don’t smell right.

It’s as if they’re trying to con me into doing something illegal.

It’s time to bolt.

I got up and tried to excuse myself.

Jake : I think… I better make a move…

Gabriel : No… Jake… sit down… I have a proposition for you…

Jake : Er… no la… thank you… I think better not…. We catch up another time…

Andy : Jake… at least listen to what Gabriel has to say.

Something was definitely way off.

I could literally smell where this was headed.

“ Help me get this luggage to another airport “
Samster (A)

Or maybe

“ Can you transfer money on my behalf ? “

Perhaps

“ Help me bring a few friends into Singapore ? “

These are frequent online scams and shit I read on the news.

I held up my hands, palms facing out and tried to be as polite as possible.

Jake : Guys… sorry… I don’t think I will be interested in any proposition you have… I better…..

Gabriel cut me off and pulled his sister over in front of him.

He squared both his hands on Kate’s shoulder and his head hovered by the side of her cheeks.

Gabriel : Jake !.....i need you…… to be Kate’s boyfriend…..for a while.

I stopped backing away from the group.

Kate’s arms were folded and she looked at me for a moment before turning away.

Ben : Wahaha… KNN….( fuck ) … Chee ko pek la ( Perverted guy ) this one…. Hear Kate already saliva almost going to drool .

Jake : wh… what ?

Andy : Gabriel …. I don’t know if there’s enough time to get him ready….

Gabriel : There is…. We’ll just have to make it work.

He turned to Kate and added.

Gabriel : Can you make this work ? … I know it’s not going to be easy… but it’s got to hold up at least until the vote.

Kate looked at me and nodded.

My heart was thumping.

This is like striking the lottery.

Pretending to be Kate’s boyfriend ?

Does that mean we get to hold hands ? Have sex ?

My mind was already churning up the possibilities as I tried not to look at Kate’s tight and shapely body.

Jake : are…. Are we doing anything illegal ?

Ben : Shheezee… chey !...

Uncle Ben gave a dismissing wave and turned to his beer.

Andy : Jake… don’t worry….nothing illegal… Just need to put on an act…. For… their grandmother…

Jake : Oh…

I looked over to Kate and I could see she was staring at me.

Gabriel : It’ll be over in 2 months…. I really appreciate the help man….but it’s not going to be a walk in the park… we need to get you ready.

Jake : Ready for what ? I have been in a relationship before… I know what to do…

I said it almost with a glint in my eyes.

Jake : What do you need me to do ? I’m sure I can ermm… deliver… haha…

No one laughed at my little joke and it made me a little uncomfortable.

Gabriel : So I take this as a yes ?? definite yes ?

I nodded my head and Gabriel snapped his fingers.

Gabriel : Done !

He gestured to Andy that they need to get going.

Andy looked at me for 2 seconds, tapped me on my arm and added.

Andy : Good luck..

Gabriel and Andy left after giving me the thumbs up .

Uncle Ben stood up too and put a cigarette into his mouth without lighting it up.

Ben : Good luck Jake…

Jake : oh…. Thanks…

Uncle Ben lit up his cigarette with a matchstick and strolled towards the door.

Ben : I hope you are ready for an adventure Jake….or you’re going to be fucked. …

He pushed the tinted glass door and left the KTV.

I turned back to face Kate and for a brief moment, we just looked at each other in the eye.

We did not say anything.

For a good 20 seconds we just stared at each other.

At that moment, I was reminded of a famous saying.

If something is too good to be true, it probably is.

…………………………………………..

Adventure starts 1/2/17
Old 20-01-2017, 10:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 19
Acanthus is one of the Best!Acanthus is one of the Best!Acanthus is one of the Best!

YEAH!!!!

My favourite author is back!!!
Old 20-01-2017, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1405 / Power: 16
hawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud of

You're back your back you're back.....!!!

Woohooooooooo...
Old 20-01-2017, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1853 / Power: 18
skl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant future

Damn it.. its so boring without your stories. Thk you.
Old 20-01-2017, 11:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 8
sugarkawaii deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here
Old 20-01-2017, 11:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 8
wetoldnam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Setup camp here
Old 20-01-2017, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3464 / Power: 22
mr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond repute

thanks ilock for this new story. looking forward to your updates!
Old 20-01-2017, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 19
nex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant future

Support support!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1