The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-02-2017, 05:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 8
lynntann deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kellykelly View Post
They will buy you grand meals with lotsa of dishes and then bring you to ktv and order tons of beer (hard liquor alot of fake). They can really drink and then touchy.
You are correct about the drinking part. These men drink to kill instead of drink to enjoy.

Their fav trick is to get the girl drunk and take advantage later.
Old 05-02-2017, 05:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuntjigger View Post
U tell them about commitments, setting up a family stuff like tat..tink most of them will shut down their wry thoughts! Hahahahaha..
In China, promises are dreams until become reality. China men can promise anything to get a woman to bed but after that, they can forget their promises immediately.
Old 05-02-2017, 08:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 8
DonnyYap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: sex favors

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynntann View Post
In China, promises are dreams until become reality. China men can promise anything to get a woman to bed but after that, they can forget their promises immediately.
Never knew that
Old 05-02-2017, 09:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 13
dulanjiao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydulanjiao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Well seems like you know all the tricks and you know what you want and what you do not want. There is almost no advice needed. Maybe you should be giving us some advice :P
Old 05-02-2017, 09:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17573 / Power: 23
w00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The only positive point is their willingness to spend on gifts and five star service outlets but they expect favors in return. Got to say at times it is hard to resist the temptations of luxury stuff.
There is no free lunch or dinner in this world! 基本的浅规则您还是的了解滴!在中国办事情,关系还是挺重要的!您必须了解男人无事不显殷勤这个道理呀!这 不堇在中国,全世界都是这样子地!
Old 05-02-2017, 09:36 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 910 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Just camping here to read more.

Been stationed long enough in China n anything everything can happen for deals to be done.
Old 05-02-2017, 09:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
RoundLives deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Didn't know that
Old 05-02-2017, 09:50 AM
Samster

francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
In that case you should be much much smarter than to fall for empty promises.

But be careful if the man is married, if his wife finds out who you are than be prepared for hell to break loose.
Old 05-02-2017, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Your reply is typical of the China man, a woman is a leisure toy so as long as it is a mutual exchange, it is acceptable.
for you to contemplate the temptations of luxury stuffs makes you so typical of what a woman = leisure toy is about.

Quote:
The only positive point is their willingness to spend on gifts and five star service outlets but they expect favors in return. Got to say at times it is hard to resist the temptations of luxury stuff.
Old 05-02-2017, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by francined69 View Post
Just camping here to read more.

Been stationed long enough in China n anything everything can happen for deals to be done.
yes. been there enough to hear about stories. and some of them bring that sex for favour culture here too. We wanted to terminate the employment of a sweet 22 year old exec for poor performance and she hinted "I'm willing to do anything to stay here."

But I don't shit and eat in the same place. So off she goes back to China.
Old 05-02-2017, 10:07 AM
Samster

For a 22 year old exec she has nothing to loose, ok maybe her virginity?

For those in higher management position then there is much more to loose. Plus laws in Singapore are much more strict about such issues in workplace. If there is a complaint against you then be prepared to be investigated.

Examples from recent cases, NUS law professor, SCDF chief, etc

However in China, rules apply differently n often can be settled easily if you have the means.

Last edited by francined69; 05-02-2017 at 10:21 AM.
Old 05-02-2017, 10:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 8
TheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=10019999;15598534]Actually it is somewhat a unspoken business culture over at China especially in high export trading area (guangzhou, shenzhen). Manager and below level usually are more after monetary benefits, as their rebate. However, bosses are very different. They looks for different things as rebates. Usually companies hire better looking business development executive for such a reason in these areas. In many occasions when I were in China, the BD (female) will offer to send me back to my serviced apartment after the dinner and wine session with their managers. /QUOTE]
Somehow I think there is a cultural difference between China and here. Maybe due to the tough life there that some will do anything to get a better life.
Old 05-02-2017, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dulanjiao View Post
Well seems like you know all the tricks and you know what you want and what you do not want. There is almost no advice needed. Maybe you should be giving us some advice :P
Just expressing my frustrations here despite knowing the situation I'm in and what are the risks of getting (v)
Old 05-02-2017, 10:32 AM
Samster

I agree there is no free lunch.

天上不会掉馅饼的.

I don't mind if it is through hatd work or efforts but when sex in return is always asked, it becomes a bother over time.

It makes a nerd like me feel cheap.
Old 05-02-2017, 10:35 AM
Samster

[QUOTE=francined69;15599002]In that case you should be much much smarter than to fall for empty promises.

But be careful if the man is married, if his wife finds out who you are than be prepared for hell to break loose [unquote]

Most wives chose to close one eye because extra marital affairs are so common in China. Only when the mistress starts asking so much in attention or money that hell breaks loose.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1