The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-02-2017, 03:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 9
Pocahantu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: [Story] 8 Years It Has Been Huh?

Camping too
Old 11-02-2017, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 9
Rebounce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story bro!
Old 11-02-2017, 04:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
UnfairPrice deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pitching tent ...
Old 11-02-2017, 10:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 325 / Power: 9
FredSolo is one of the Best!FredSolo is one of the Best!FredSolo is one of the Best!FredSolo is one of the Best!

Jason: So how long are you planning to stay around before flying back to Melbourne?

Natalie: Oh uhm, about a week or so? I have been gone for so long and I wanna see how much this place has changed and if possible, re-connect with some of my old secondary school friends here.

Jason: Ah I see… Do you have a place to stay?

Natalie: Aunt Margaret offered to let me stay at her house but I don’t wanna impose her with 3 other kids already in her house. I’m planning to check in to a hotel later when the gathering is over.

Jason, sensing a very great opportunity here, suggested something.

Jason: Uhm, I’m living on my own and I have like 2 extra rooms that barely get used. If you want, I could actually let you stay at my apartment during your stay here. It would save you a lot on the cost of staying in a hotel. My place also has a swimming pool and a gym facility that you could use too if you want.

Natalie: Woah really? You wouldn’t mind me imposing on you for awhile at your house?

Jason: Yeah yeah not at all! I’m usually alone at home and I don’t often bring my friends over to my house too. Plus… I have not seen you in years already. We could hang out during your stay here, just like old times.

Natalie: Awww how sweet of you… Alright then, I shall stay over at your house. Thanks for the offer Jason!

With that, she leaned forward and gave him a friendly peck on the cheek. Jason felt his own heart skipped a beat at that and smiled, a little too widely, to himself. With Natalie now staying with him and it will only be just the two of them in his apartment, he was looking forward to spending lots of “quality time” with her.
Old 11-02-2017, 10:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
TheNose deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update, more please!!
Old 11-02-2017, 11:20 PM
Samster

FredSolo is one of the Best!FredSolo is one of the Best!FredSolo is one of the Best!FredSolo is one of the Best!

The gathering ended pretty soon enough and Jason helped carried Natalie’s luggage into his car. They bade their goodbyes to Jason’s parents and the other relatives as everyone went off for their separate ways.

Jason got into his driver seat as Natalie sat in the passenger seat beside him. They caught each other’s eye and smiled, looking at each other for a brief moment. When he had started the car and the aircon had finally kicked in, he pulled out from Aunt Margaret’s lane and drove off towards his apartment.

The journey back home was mostly in silence. He wasn’t sure about Natalie but he had an awkward and uncomfortable feeling, due to the fact that he is bringing his hot cousin that he hasn’t seen in years back to his house after having just reconnected with her for the past couple of hours. Perhaps she was just tired from the long day that she had and probably had nothing much to say anyway after talking so much back at Aunt Margaret’s.

As Jason made the turn to exit the expressway, he decided to make some small talk again.

Jason: How was your day by the way? You must have been tired since you have been spending the day at Aunt Margaret’s since you arrived.

Natalie: Hell yeah I’m exhausted! I actually slept through most of my flight and thought I wouldn’t feel sleepy again when I reached Aunt Margaret’s place. I guess it could have been the slight time difference over here. Plus, I’ve been helping Aunt Margaret a lot in preparing the dishes for dinner.

They talked a little bit more about their other relatives before finally reaching Jason’s condo apartment. He helped unload the suitcase from his trunk and trailed behind Natalie, enjoying the view of her backside that has been accentuated by her tight jeans. He had an urge to just take her from the back and fuck her on the spot but that would be just plain crazy.

They reached his apartment and Jason showed her to one of the spare bedrooms as they settled her things down.

Natalie: Wow, your place is nice, and tidy for a guy living alone.

Jason: Well thank you! I make it a point to clean this place up at least twice a week. I hope you like your room though, I know it’s nothing much since hardly anyone uses it.

Natalie: Oh it’s alright, I think it is pretty fine and will do just right for my stay here.

He showed her around his apartment again, with the kitchen at the last of the tour.

Jason: You can use the washing machine to do the laundry and hang your clothes at the drying corner at the side. The toilet is at the kitchen too. If you like, you could go take a bath now and freshen up.

Natalie: Alright then, thanks for the tour Jason!

Jason made his way to his bedroom as Natalie went to get her clothes and necessary toiletries. He couldn’t wait to take a bath himself too and retire for the night. He stripped off his clothes and stood in his boxers, facing his wardrobe mirror and looking at his own body. Standing at about 180cm tall, Jason had the looks and body that were eligible enough for him to be an Abercrombie model at Orchard. It was true that he had been able to attract ladies just from his physique alone. He had always worked hard to maintain it, having been teased by his peers for being too skinny during his secondary and JC days. It wasn’t easy, but with determination and discipline, he was able to achieve his body goal.

He heard a knock on his door. Forgetting that he was dressed only in his boxers (Jason was used to just walking around his house in his briefs), he opened up… to find Natalie standing outside with nothing but a small pink towel wrapped tight around her naked body underneath, her hair tied up in a messy bun. Immediately, there was an air of sexual tension between them at the sight of each other’s bodies. Jason was trailing his eyes at her legs extending out from the towel all the way up to her tits which looked like they were trying to burst out from the towel that was containing them. Natalie on the other hand was checking out Jason’s muscular chest and staring intently at the well-defined lines of his abs and the bulge outline of his boxers.

All these lasted merely a couple of seconds but to them, it felt like time had suddenly dragged slowly. Jason felt an involuntary stirring below and immediately snapped out of his trance.

Jason: Uhm Nat, is there anything wrong?

Natalie: (snapping her eyes away from his body and looking up) Oh… uhm… I wanted to tell you that I usually spend a long time in the shower, like about half an hour long at least, so if you want to use the bathroom first and I could wait….

Jason: Oh, no no, it’s okay! I have my own toilet in my bedroom actually. Just go ahead and bathe as long as you want!

Natalie: Oh really? I didn’t notice you have your own toilet. Well then, haha, I shall go have my bath now. You sleep early okay?

Jason: Yeah you too, have a good night cousin.

Natalie: Good night to you too cuz.

She reached forward to hug him, her meaty breasts pressing against Jason’s chest through the fabric of her towel. He placed his hands on her back, his right hand positioned lower, just at the beginning of her ass. Natalie did not pull away from that action and seemed to hug him longer than a hug usually would last. He was having an erection now and he was certain she could felt it pressing against her. As they broke away from the hug, she gave one last smile at him before making her way towards the kitchen toilet, Jason still rooted on the spot and admiring the sexiness her body oozes out.

As he stood inside his shower stall, the water from the shower head running down at him, he masturbated heavily to the thoughts of his cousin naked, picturing her sweet mouth devouring his hard cock, his hands squeezing hard at those desirable tits. He pictured him making sweet love to his cousin until they reached their own orgasms. As he opened his eyes, he realized he had spurt out ropes and ropes of cum onto the transparent glass of the shower stall. He turned off the water, dried himself up and slept in his bed nude. As he soon drifted off to sleep, he knew then, the moment that he had laid eyes on his beautiful cousin for the first time in 8 years, he wanted to fuck her. He had to fuck her.
Old 11-02-2017, 11:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
RoundLives deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue bro..
Old 11-02-2017, 11:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
PurpleApple deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS!
Old 12-02-2017, 02:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
CitiB0nk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please update soon
Old 12-02-2017, 04:37 PM
Samster

The first couple of days of Natalie’s stay were mostly spent on re-connecting with her old friends and visiting places around SG. As it was currently the long CNY holiday, he had the time to bring Natalie to places like USS, Clarke Quay and some old hangout places that they had used to frequent a lot when they were teens.

He was still a little apprehensive about sleeping with his cousin despite the not-so-subtle sexual tension growing between the both of them. There were the occasional teasing and flirting when they had went out and it felt like they were behaving a little too close than how a normal cousin relationship should be. He would put an arm around her shoulder as she leaned into him whenever she felt tired. He also noticed that her touches seemed to linger longer, especially when she rested her hands upon his thighs.

Truth be told, he had always been fond of his cousin. She had always looked beautiful in his eyes even when her body hadn't been as developed back then. Still, he wanted to tread carefully as he did not want to screw up his close relationship with his cousin or his ties with his family and relatives. Whatever would they say if they found out he was trying to get into his cousin’s pants?

On the 4th day of her stay, which was a particularly hot afternoon, Jason was in his room catching up on episodes of The Flash when Natalie dropped by in his room.

Natalie: Hey, you wanna come have a swim with me at the pool downstairs? It’s such a hot day today gosh.

Jason: Yeah sure, I haven’t swam in the pool for quite some time already. Let me finish this episode first and then we could go down soon.

There was no way Jason is going to give the chance to see Natalie in a swimming suit a miss.

About half an hour later, they made their way to the pool downstairs, which was largely empty for a Saturday afternoon. They placed their stuff on some bench chairs and changed to their swim wear underneath their clothes. Jason eyes’ never left his cousin’s body as she peeled off clothes to reveal a light pink bikini suit underneath. He was treated to the sight of her cleavage and that ass that he so wanted to spank. There was a little hint of some ab muscles on her tummy too. Man does she look fucking sexy, he thought. When they were done changing, Natalie was excited about finally being able to dip into the cool waters in this scorching heat.

Natalie: Woo hoo, let’s jump in!

She ran to the pool and did a perfect dive straight into the waters. Laughing, he went after his cousin and followed suit.

For the next hour, they swam and chatted a lot, leisurely basking in the cool water. There were a handful of times where Jason had felt Natalie staring at his body from the corner of his eye, often taking a little too long to check him out. He pretended not to notice at first but as the hour passed by, he decided to test the waters (pun intended). At about the 7th or 8th time that Natalie had been glancing at his body, he suddenly turned around and faced her.

Jason: So… enjoying the view huh?

Caught off guard and knowing what he’s talking about, she blushed a little and smiled shyly.

Natalie: Hmm, you have changed so much since the last time I had seen you 8 years ago. It’s just hard to believe that you were the same skinny kid I had known back then.

Jason: Well, I got tired of people making fun of my scrawny appearance so I worked hard to achieve the body that I have now. I’m not the only one that has changed too you know. Last I recalled, you weren’t as stunning as you are now back then.

Natalie: Oh wow, so you found me ugly last time is it? (splashes water at Jason)

Jason: Hey, I wasn’t implying anything (splashes water back at Natalie)

And just like that, they got into a water fight of splashing each other playfully for the next few minutes. She tried to run away as Jason chased her around the pool, splashing water after her, both of them laughing at the amount of fun they were having. Before long, he got her cornered at the edge of the pool and grabbed her from behind.

Jason: Gotcha!

They laughed and wrestled each other in the water as Natalie tried to escape Jason’s grip. That effort was ultimately futile as Jason is a lot stronger and he had her arms held behind her back. Eventually, they both stopped struggling with each other and just leaned against the pool to catch their breaths.

Natalie (turning around to face him): Not bad huh, you really have grown stronger now…

Jason: You put up a good fight too Nat, you’re a tough one to catch…

Natalie: Oh yeah, you really think so?

They was silence as they locked eyes with each other, the sexual tension growing among them once again. Jason was suddenly aware that their bodies were in very close contact with each other. He could see the outline of her nipples poking through her bikini bra, her chest still heaving as she tried to catch her breath from their earlier wrestle in the water, or perhaps from the sexual anticipation she’s having now.

It dawned on Jason that this was the perfect moment to make a move on her and cast aside all his fears and doubts. He put his hand on her check, caressing her face, moving her head slowly towards him, both of them closing their eyes as their lips finally met. They kissed each other slowly, moving on to nibbling each other’s lips before giving in to their passions and started frenching. Natalie touched his collarbones and trailed her hands downwards around his body, slowly appreciating the fineness of his muscular chest and abs. Jason’s hands started roaming around her back too, moving them slowly downwards to her butt where he gave a good squeeze on both of her ass cheeks. “Ahhhh…” Natalie moaned into his mouth. It took a moment to register in the back of Jason’s mind that he was actually full on making out with his cousin, something that had previously been only a fantasy in his head! Finally, they broke the kiss apart and stood in the water, looking at each other in silence for a moment.

Natalie: Wow… I can’t believe I just made out with my cousin hahaha…

Jason: Nat, I’ve been wanting to do that for so long and it felt so good to finally be able to kiss you.

Natalie: Really? How long have you wanted to kiss me already?

Jason: Nat, I will be frank with you. I’ve always found you beautiful ever since we were kids, and you are my favourite cousin. Finally meeting you again after so many years and seeing you have grown so much already… all I know is that I wanted you… even if we are related by blood.

Natalie: You know Jason… I’ve liked you once when I was 15, but I never dared to confess to you or tell anyone else about how I felt for you simply because we are cousins… but we are adults now, and we can make our own decisions and learn to live with them.

Jason was stunned and at the same time, glad at the revelation that his cousin once had feelings for him. He replied: I like you too Nat, and I’ve always seen you more as my friend than as my cousin, sometimes maybe a little something more. Whatever happens right now, it will be kept between ourselves. We don’t have to tell anyone else in our family about us. It will be our special secret.

Tears welled up in Natalie’s eyes after hearing his statement. She gave him a tight hug, Jason stroking her wet hair and enjoying the feeling of her chest pressing onto his. When they broke away, Natalie was looking at him with a mischievous grin.

Natalie: You know, I’ve wanted to make out with those lips of yours since I finally saw you at Aunt Margaret’s… and you look so hot in your boxers the other night too. Do you know that I actually had to finger myself on my bed before I could finally fall asleep?

Blushing, Jason said: I had to pleasure myself to the thought of you too when I was in my shower…

Smirking, she replied: Well then, why don’t we get out of this pool and we could go back to your place and help each other out on what’s really troubling us?
Old 12-02-2017, 05:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
JerkCola deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well written story TS, keep going!
Old 12-02-2017, 07:41 PM
Samster

Could Jason say no to that?

They got out of the pool, dried themselves up and put on their bath robes as they made their way to the lift lobby. Inside the lift, he had to control the urge to explore Natalie’s body as there was a family with 3 young kids with them. Jason could not recall another time where he was so eager to get back to his apartment, which was painfully all the way up at the 16th storey (he had to wait for the family to exit the lift at their storey too, which was at the 14th). Once behind closed doors in his apartment, they stood a little awkwardly in the living room, Natalie giving him a “what now?” face.

Jason: We should take a bath first. You know, to wash off all the chlorine from the pool.

Natalie: Is that your way of asking me to take a bath with you?

Jason (shrugging): Maybe.

They made their way to the toilet in Jason’s bedroom, where they dumped the bathrobes and the clothes they were wearing before their swim inside the laundry basket. Standing in just their swim wear, they stood looking at each other, each anticipating the other.

Jason: Remember how our moms would make us take baths together when we were kids?

Natalie (laughing): Oh my god yeah! We were like what, 6 and 8 since our last bath together?

Jason: Yeah I guess? We were so little back then. I wonder how our moms would react if they know we are about to take a bath together right now…

Natalie (mischievous grin): Well I remember we also used to play this game too where if you showed me yours, then I would show you mine?

Jason: Hahaha yeah… I do…

Natalie: Well… why don’t you show me yours first?

Jason: Sure, why not?

He grab his swimming trunks and brought them down to his ankles, exposing his clean shaven, half-erected dick to the cool air. He stepped out of his swimming trunks and threw it into the laundry basket, Natalie fixing her eyes at his tool the entire time. Jason noticed there was a small damp patch forming at her bikini bottom too.

Natalie: Well… it sure looks way bigger now than the last time I saw it.

Jason: Wait till you see it when it’s at its fullest attention. Anyways, I believe it’s your turn to show me yours now?

Natalie (looking up from his dick): Yes... it is…

She held her gaze at Jason, her eyes never blinking. Slowly and seductively, she reached up behind her back and undid the string that held her top, letting it fall to the floor and exposing her C-cup breasts to him for the first time. Blood rushed into Jason’s dick as it grew into its full hard erected size. Not breaking the momentum, she put her thumbs on the waistband of her panties and pushed it down, slowly, revealing her womanly sex to him. Natalie stood there in her full naked glory, allowing Jason to drink in the sight appreciatively with his lustful eyes. Her nipples were hard and erected and her breasts stood firm and perky, rising in perfect rhythm with her breath. Her pubic region was clean shaven, just as he would prefer, and her vagina looked so alluring as it appeared glistering from her pussy juices.

Jason: Wow Nat… you’re so beautiful…

Natalie (blushing): I bet you say that to the other girls too Jason.

Jason: No Nat, I’m serious.

He reached forward and kissed her hungrily, their tongues slithering around each other. He felt Natalie reached down towards his hard cock, stroking it slowly. Jason felt like he could have cum right there and then just from her touch.

Reluctantly, they broke the kiss and went inside the shower stall, switching on the tap to let the water from the shower head stream down over them. Natalie grabbed the shower gel and started to lather the soap around his body, spreading it across his broad chest and his abs, moving to his back before squatting down to cover his legs. She moved up to his ass and covered his pubic region, giving special attention on his balls and his stiff cock. It tickled Jason a little when she cleaned his balls but that feeling changed to pleasure when she soaped (and stroked) his tool. When she was done cleaning him, she stood up.

Natalie: Your turn to clean me now.

Jason: With pleasure babe.

He grabbed the shower gel and spread the soap first onto her back and shoulders, moving under her armpits and going down along her ribs, deliberately avoiding her boobs. He rubbed the soap around her tummy before moving behind towards her ass, using his hands to cover her firm butt cheeks and giving them a tight squeeze, causing Natalie to giggle a little. He squatted down and soaped her smooth legs, moving up towards her thighs before covering around her pubic region. He avoided touching her pussy to prevent the soap from messing up the acidity levels of her vagina. As he stood up after he was done, Natalie added: “You forgot about my chest.”

Jason: Oh no I haven’t forgotten that. I was saving that for the last.

He turned her around and hugged her from the back, cupping both of her breasts and kneading them slowly as he planted gentles kisses on sensitive spots of her neck at the same time, igniting delightful moans from Natalie. They stepped forward in the range of the shower head, letting the water rinse the soap away from their bodies. The feeling of their wet, soapy, naked bodies making skin-on-skin contact felt so darn electrifying to Jason, sending pulsating shockwaves through his entire nervous system. His hard cock was buried in between them, which Natalie had felt pressing against her. She grinded her ass against his erection, leaving trails of pre-cum all over her butt cheeks. Jason groaned in pleasure and groped her tits harder as Natalie skilfully gyrated her ass against his hard member.

After 5 minutes of groping and grinding and a lot of groaning inside the shower stall, Jason wanted to bring this even further. He reached down towards his dick and attempted to position it at the entrance of Natalie’s pussy, moving it closer as his cock head made contact against the first folds of her pussy.

Her hand unexpectedly reached out behind and grabbed hold of his hand.

Natalie: Wait!
Old 12-02-2017, 07:57 PM
Samster

Neeskens deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Don't wait! Please continue
Old 13-02-2017, 04:10 PM
Samster

Thank you for those who have posted their support here and even went to up my points! Due to other commitments, my next few updates might take a few days to post. Nevertheless, I will try to post my next update asap so as not to leave any of you all hanging. ;-)
Old 13-02-2017, 06:09 PM
Samster

Neeskens deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FredSolo View Post
Thank you for those who have posted their support here and even went to up my points! Due to other commitments, my next few updates might take a few days to post. Nevertheless, I will try to post my next update asap so as not to leave any of you all hanging. ;-)
Waiting eagerly bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1